Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? (22279 Views)

Clement Onyemelukwe: 'Father Of Electricity’ In Nigeria Died At 86 (Photos) / Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / How Much Electricity Do Nigerians Need? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Threebear(m): 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lekki, there is always power surge during the rainy season but not that much during dry season. I use inverter though with no fridge, so I seldom notice.
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Mozaik17: 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
2dice01:
lalasticlala abeg help move this to the right section
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by austynbch(m): 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
If i talk PHCN go locate my area.... I no dey o grin Before dem go turn my area to permanent night

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by offishialpablo: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
light dey uyo upandan since last month ......my fone no even off. abg wetin diz NEPA guys see chop .......even now light dey
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by kelzgie: 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Foxykevo:
In Omoku here we dnt pay light bills and we have 20hours of light per day.. Of late it's now constant light coz since Sunday the light never go
Yu don't pay light bills and yu are the leader of tomorrow.. Buhari is corrupt bla bla.. and yu don't pay bills.. BRO or sis.. go fix yourself o...do the right thing

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by abrahamicseed(m): 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Today makes it 23 days last we had electricity light in my area
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by sped1oro(m): 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=2pacamarushakur post=58633846][/quote]

You guys are very correct about Ahmaddiya area along Abeokuta expressway, at least i have set up 3 factories for different clients in this area in the last 3 months. Presently.i am constructing a nylon factory for a client at Abule Taylor bus-stop, i even had to pay extra charge to the PHCN office in order to tap light from the 33kva transmission line. The power supply in this area is one in a million.

However, my area in Ajuwon Iju is not bad too, for the past 3-4years now, we have been having steady supply of power that ranges between 20-24hrs everyday unless there is a fault from the transformer or directly from the grid.

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by fiftynaira(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Owerri

Averagely 20hrs is a day the remaining 4 is for break I guess.. EEDC dey try menh

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by kelzgie: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Threebear:
Lekki, there is always power surge during the rainy season but not that much during dry season. I use inverter though with no fridge, so I seldom notice.
Good.. Now we know yu stay in lekki... That's all yu wanted.. And yuv got an inverter.. Good too.
#showOff
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by gevans(m): 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
iyke926:
23.5hours everyday. It's hard to believe. I feel My power bank might even be faulty sef for not using it for a long time.

mine is mostly 24hrs/24hrs of the day, though sometimes it may fall to 18hrs but it is on rear cases. since I came back from travel yesterday till now NEPA have not blink the light.
I pray they extend this to other areas

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by fiftynaira(m): 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
kelzgie:

Yu don't pay light bills and yu are the leader of tomorrow.. Buhari is corrupt bla bla.. and yu don't pay bills.. BRO or sis.. go fix yourself o...do the right thing

Sharap government give dem free light they re powered through the companies that are there
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by fhelix(m): 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
We always have light in olodi apapa, even when its raining... Its really scary cause we're not use to it...

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by olac21(m): 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Coyotejack:

My brother the same thing here too ooo I can boast if at least 22 hours of light everyday for the past 6 months
Your location pls!
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by omobabalawo: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
nandyz:
My area for Port Harcourt is jus 2hours every day... 1 hour in d morning, from 6 to 7 and one hour in the evening, from 7 pm to eight pm...

Am very angry over it, because I jus pack in the area, when I ask the agent and landlord about light, They told me that, light is not the problem,, I went and ask the people staying there, they told me that light is there second name... After all the payment almost 200k for just self con,, I can't even charge my phone to 3% daily... Am jus weak and weary of the house.. The area is Rumuodinaya Port Harcourt... The that pain me most is that, it is federal housing area..

where in rumuodomaya
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by emvuatt: 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Averagely 22hr per day in Abuja dawaki
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by olac21(m): 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ahmadgani:
for the past 2 days, no interruption
the other time it was complete 6 days
Where do you stay?
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by geraldmezi(m): 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Uninterrupted supply here in Dodi Papase, Volta region Ghana
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by sunky97: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
We have been enjoying light for 12-14 hours for many months in my Area. My Area is Alagbole Akute, Ogun State
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by skylane: 11:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
My area here in jos, light has not been interrupted for 4 days now,and ever since I came here light cud only b interupted for maybe 25mins twice a day

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by mayze: 11:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
kelzgie:

Good.. Now we know yu stay in lekki... That's all yu wanted.. And yuv got an inverter.. Good too.
#showOff
Or rather say u r intimidated. ..everyone has been mentioning their different locations..why pick on him?
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Donald3d(m): 11:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
kelzgie:
OK...if my transformer is fine, it's about 22hours..
My area is close to egbin power plc.. So we cool on that... D 2hours skip is as a result of breakages...buh d Bill no funny sha..8-9K
If I see that 8-9k I go hug am .
Even if its 2k extra sef , I wont hesitate to pay.
Na we wey they work as frelancers and business owners dey sufer power outtage pass.
500 naira on fuel everyday(maximum of 10 hrs running time) times 30 days =15k
Let us exchange house tongue tongue
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
OrestesDante:

Fashola is working abi? Issorite!
Fashola working indeed! But when the power drops you would start shouting
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by mandategroup: 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
Harmony / LFI Estate in Bayeku, Ikorodu, Lagos has not had electricity for 4 months. Ikeja Electricity Business Office in Igbogbo has displayed non challant attitude to our plight in the community. I mean 4 months. Thats absolute wickedness.
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by 2pacamarushakur(m): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
I will not doubt you if you give NEPA extra cash to tap current from the line. Many companies have moved to that area because of uninterrupted power supply. If only our govt can tackle this issue of power outage, nigeria will be a better place to live.
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by cyrilex202(m): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
I'm in total shock to see that light have improve in must part of Nigeria especially Lagos that hardly have light. why benin city that have the biggest transmission in Nigeria are suffering.they best we have here is 12hours pay day,while most part of the city have between 6-9hours.Benin electrical distribution company (BEDC) is EVIL.imagine in my area were the best we get is 9hours they bring an estimated bill of 32k-49k per month for 2-3 bedroom flat. if u think I'm lying ask anyone living in benin city.it will never be well with BEDC

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Threebear(m): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
kelzgie:

#showOff
Nothing special in staying in lekki, it is not even among the top three most expensive area in Lagos. And nothing special about inverter, most civilised people own one even students.local mentality is bad.
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Donald3d(m): 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
nandyz:
My area for Port Harcourt is jus 2hours every day... 1 hour in d morning, from 6 to 7 and one hour in the evening, from 7 pm to eight pm...

Am very angry over it, because I jus pack in the area, when I ask the agent and landlord about light, They told me that, light is not the problem,, I went and ask the people staying there, they told me that light is there second name... After all the payment almost 200k for just self con,, I can't even charge my phone to 3% daily... Am jus weak and weary of the house.. The area is Rumuodinaya Port Harcourt... The that pain me most is that, it is federal housing area..
Na so my own landlord lie for me too .
They can lie for Africa
Now he wants me to join hands and pay the outstanding the house has been owing before i got there.
I wish i can sue his ass.
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by akom0908(m): 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
I stay at ibadan,light here is what I dont understand,its like am abroad.We av over 23hrs light everyday.PHCN is improving.Dat is the only improving sector in Nigeria

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
15 hrs here in yenagoa
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by juddywizard: 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin grin grin come to osogbo and thank me later. Because. I don't think the nepa. In charge of switching our light off is still alive

Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by Wyse1: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
From 9am to 9pm everyday in my area new oko oba Agege lagos that is 12 hours per day
Re: How Many Hours Of Electricity Do You Use In Your Area Per Day? by topzeezo: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
NEPA don de let me de forget to go Ghana because of thier steady light...hhahahauuaabhahab grin all de way from OJO local gv

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ojudu: I Nominated Osinbajo To Tinubu As Lagos Attorney-General / Buhari Sends Money Laundering, Criminal Activities Bills To Senate-vanguard / RMAFC To Commence Disbursement Of 13% Derivation Fund To Lagos (Pic)