Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. (5645 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Pls Romancelanders Help And Vote My Little Sis For D Crown / Romancelanders Help Me Win My Referral Abeg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by TheCongo2: 1:11am On Jul 19, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Giving you money WONT help you, it will just fool you into believing that what you are doing is RIGHT, when it is NOT.

You have NO income, therefore you can't Feed yourself and definitely shouldn't have a home... (When rent is paid then will you now beg for food?!?!)

I suggest you go back to the village (or wherever you came from) stay with a relative there, or some friends/acquaintances, and get back on your knees. BEGGING strangers is a failed way to try to succeed in life... It's cheap, it's a lazy state of mind, but most importantly, it's WRONG!

Wow ... MrBrownJay1 est de retour ... toujours tres dur ... lol.
Be easy on him bro. The dude is desperate
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by TheCongo2: 1:43am On Jul 19, 2017
EdEdward:
And then after knowing who I am,it will make u feel better,isn't it?

At least going through the posts of your other moniker may help people realize that you aren't a scam

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 19, 2017
khiaa:

Let's converse, message me.
I have done that.
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by khiaa(f): 9:44am On Jul 19, 2017
I asked one person to message me and now all of you other guys are emailing me.
STOP IT. sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2017
khiaa:
I asked one person to message me and now all of you others guys are emailing me.
STOP IT. sad
. . .wife material eh . . . grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2017
EdEdward:
And then after knowing who I am,it will make u feel better,isn't it?

Attitude isn't necessary here. She made a solid point. I think if you do this with your real moniker, people would want to help. This is nothing to be ashamed of. According to you, you have nothing, so what the hell are you ashamed of ? What's the worst that would happen if you this with your real moniker?

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by femijck(m): 10:50am On Jul 19, 2017
I understand where those guys criticizing d op are coming from.....the truth is some of us are used to d grace of God that we think it's our right.....or it's normal.... but it's not d same with everybody.

But this is what I've got to say.
There comes a time in everyone's life when d word "alone" is not just enough and we need to ask for help...asking for help doesn't make u weak like most people think, but rather makes u smart.....

Some people will rather miss their road than to ask for directions....if he goes to commit crime and he was caught, most of us will do nothing to safe his life from d mob .
But will gladly bring out those China made substandard phones to take photos and share here.

Unfortunately I can't do anything at d moment...but this is a help I will gladly render.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by tifany89(m): 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

People who create accounts to beg on NL... Supposedly shamed to show their true monicker (if they had any) but not shamed to beg total strangers... Yeah right!
Bro am not saying you haven't made sense but I think you should go easy on him. This is someone that has a hustle and nobody knows when dat big break might come so for ne going back to the village isn't the best option. Sometimes people may be in situations were they need the benevolence of others to survive or weather a storm. If you can't help at least don't discourage those who may decide to for various reasons.

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by DavidTheGeek: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
khiaa:

Lol you are harsh. I would assume that he has exhausted those avenues.
Ok Mr.Brownjay, recite the golden rule with me.

DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE OTHERS DO UNTO YOU.
Now doesn't that feel good? smiley
I must commend your comments on this thread. You really do seem like a lady with a good heart.

That's priceless wink
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
DavidTheGeek:

I must commend your comments on this thread. You really do seem like a lady with a good heart.

That's priceless wink

grin....make I no talk...grin
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by DavidTheGeek: 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mylestone:

grin....make I no talk...grin
grin lipsrsealed grin
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by khiaa(f): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
EdEdward:
I have done that.

Check your mail.
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
khiaa:

Check your mail.
I have,but Nigeria is not supported on the site...thanks
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by crismark(m): 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
dacblogger:
Y did you ve to create another account to beg,what are you ashamed of

I am sure that you are one of those guys that call pple broke on nairaland or insult pple and you are afraid that if pple get to know the real you,they won't help you...
Your intentions are not genuine.You ve to state your other moniker lets know who you really are before helping.
If u dnt want to help him just stay put...stop discouraging other pple
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Marcelo290(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Stevengerd:
Oga shut up jare! He said he as a job, bt due to current state of the country it hard securing a contract. if u can't help why then discouraging people that are willing to help. everything is scam, u better start rendering help to people, that why most of you remain on a spot for years. Alatako!!! Is it not beta to beg dan to steal? and its pipu like you, that will be praying to recieve, bt cant give. Better Start Sowing Seed!!!
That dude is a big fool, I neglected quoting him cos I know I would sound very insultive, but I can't help it cos all his comments sounds nauseating. Stupidity has made him refuse to read between the lines so he wouldn't see that, claiming Nairaland intelligent agency, you can't help someone then just swerve than making them feel bad, he took the whole post personal like his name was attached when the post was made.

#spits

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Stevengerd(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Marcelo290:
That dude is a big fool, I neglected quoting him cos I know I would sound very insultive, but I can't help it cos all his comments sounds nauseating. Stupidity has made him refuse to read between the lines so he wouldn't see that, claiming Nairaland intelligent agency, you can't help someone then just swerve than making them feel bad, he took the whole post personal like his name was attached when the post was made.

#spits
Bro i tire ooh! ah been tink say na only me see am like that
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Homeboiy: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hey op, na ur agemates they go bank robbery
Try it out, if u get killed along d line
walahi ka ne Allah tso
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Omoluabi16(m): 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

home could be one step back (to where you were before you found yourself in a dire situation), or back to square ONE, aka a complete life reset.

only insane people do the same thing over and over again hoping for a different outcome.
dudeweedlmao asked a simple question, where is home? and you failed to give a direct answer, but danced round it. I don't think you have ever been desperate in life, and I hope you never encounter such situation. You were way too hard on him and just stopped short of blaming him for his predicament. nice of you @khiaa

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by dacblogger: 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
crismark:

If u dnt want to help him just stay put...stop discouraging other pple
Shut the f**k up.

I never said no one should help him,I only suggested he should do it with his real moniker so that we will know his intentions are genuine.
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
khiaa:
I asked one person to message me and now all of you others guys are emailing me.
STOP IT. sad

Allow them to mail you grin , nothing is wrong in it grin
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by crismark(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
dacblogger:

Shut the f**k up.

I never said no one should help him,I only suggested he should do it with his real moniker so that we will know his intentions are genuine.
Mumu..hw u take knw say him use another acct...tink well
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by dacblogger: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
crismark:

Mumu..hw u take knw say him use another acct...tink well
Bia this dumb small fool,dnt quote me again...
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by tosyne2much(m): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
khiaa:
STOP IT. sad
Can you just imagine? shocked

This is serious!
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by crismark(m): 11:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
dacblogger:

Bia this dumb small fool,dnt quote me again...
Dis wise idiot stay ur own...u don see say too much wise ness dey lead to foolishness
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by RSVP: 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
I understand where the guy is coming from but you just have to man up either someone help you or not.. Infact just zero your mind and do whatever you gotta do.. here in Lagos, only the strong survive. You can ask around and see if you could get a factory work or maybe you should just switch to something else since you aren't getting any contract for now.. It's just a strategy to keep you going man... There's nothing new under the surface of the earth. You never know what God have in store for you If your landlord send you packing today. That might lead to your turning point. No force ham Bros. Waitin go happen go happen. God help you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by tosyne2much(m): 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
To those people ranting, I just pray you don't find yourself in an unpleasant situation that will put you in a compromising position when you will have to swallow your pride and BEG people for money

MrBrownJay1, I have been observing your rant since from the inception of this thread and I just felt I should ask you a question.

Do you know it's every ambitious and hardworking person that will become rich in life? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by TheCongo2: 12:59am On Jul 20, 2017
Marcelo290:

#spits

I guess this is OP using his real moniker to throw insults at MrBrownJay1
Hey dude MrBrownJay1 is one of the people I respect the most on nairaland.
I know he is usually tough with his words but he always give me a different perception of life.
Please don't call him a fool.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by ksstroud: 1:05am On Jul 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
To those people ranting, I just pray you don't find yourself in an unpleasant situation that will put you in a compromising position when you will have to swallow your pride and BEG people for money

MrBrownJay1, I have been observing your rant since from the inception of this thread and I just felt I should ask you a question.

Do you know it's every ambitious and hardworking person that will become rich in life? undecided

Oga,
I'm sorry in quoting you but I just need to say this.
If you have ever helped people financially through this medium and you later got to know that it's a scam; you will loose "pity" for any soul and scrutinise hardly if you wanna help again. I can't blame the guy that perceives this to be a scam. It has happened to me well well to the extent that I lost interest in giving beggars money on the street...
Sometimes if you study some life's principles, you may decide not to help people begging for money...I don't wanna start writing epistles...
As for the Op; nobody at the junction of "No Hope" will hide his/her true identity because of shyness or shame...

6 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 2:27am On Jul 20, 2017
tosyne2much:

Coming on NL with a new moniker to solicit for handouts does not require 'swallowing one's pride'. That is keeping one's pride while begging. And it is worrisome that many people now resort to this gimmick in order to make some quick cash. If they aren't accosting a celebrity on Social media, they're casting a wide net on a faceless forum with one sob story or another threatening suicide.

Our culture has institutionalized begging in every sector: from brown envelopes in public offices, to the police and airport personnel. And now this. When does necessity have the opportunity to become the mother of invention when all people do in their needful moment is ask for handouts? To pay rent, nonetheless. It is not as if he's worked out a sustainable plan that could even become a good investment opportunity.

MrBrownJay1 did not even condemn begging per se. He did advise the Op to approach his church, family, friends and neighbors. The Op isn't an island, cut off from the real world. Asking for charity from real people would even help him be more prudent and accountable to himself because his creditors would expect their charity to take effect. But here, if he discovers how easy it is to obtain charity on social media, with no one caring to see how he spends the handout, he could mismanage his resources and open a different moniker tomorrow and do it all over again. And eventually, he would get used to living like that because, frankly, who doesn't like free food?

A lot of us may be able to afford carrying someone like that along, donating fixed amounts for every tale that draws a tear from our eye. But is it ultimately fair to him to make him so dependent? It is not wickedness to question and even criticize his decision to come on NL to ask for handouts, it is rather a show of love and respect for human integrity. It would be wickedness to enable these unproductive ploys. In life, one often has to be cruel to be kind in order to keep people from digging themselves into holes. We should have a deeper sense of humanity than to fear our own astute judgement of this issue. You want to get points for caring? At least do it right.

If we genuinely want to help this op, encourage him to put a face to his plight. Let him table a bankable idea that can be supported by the NL group of friends. It will do him and society a lot of good.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by khiaa(f): 3:23am On Jul 20, 2017
tosyne2much:
Can you just imagine? shocked

This is serious!

Yes it is.
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by TheCongo2: 3:43am On Jul 20, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Coming on NL with a new moniker to solicit for handouts does not require 'swallowing one's pride'. That is keeping one's pride while begging. And it is worrisome that many people now resort to this gimmick in order to make some quick cash. If they aren't accosting a celebrity on Social media, they're casting a wide net on a faceless forum with one sob story or another threatening suicide.

Our culture has institutionalized begging in every sector: from brown envelopes in public offices, to the police and airport personnel. And now this. When does necessity have the opportunity to become the mother of invention when all people do in their needful moment is ask for handouts? To pay rent, nonetheless. It is not as if he's worked out a sustainable plan that could even become a good investment opportunity.

MrBrownJay1 did not even condemn begging per se. He did advise the Op to approach his church, family, friends and neighbors. The Op isn't an island, cut off from the real world. Asking for charity from real people would even help him be more prudent and accountable to himself because his creditors would expect their charity to take effect. But here, if he discovers how easy it is to obtain charity on social media, with no one caring to see how he spends the handout, he could mismanage his resources and open a different moniker tomorrow and do it all over again. And eventually, he would get used to living like that because, frankly, who doesn't like free food?

A lot of us may be able to afford carrying someone like that along, donating fixed amounts for every tale that draws a tear from our eye. But is it ultimately fair to him to make him so dependent? It is not wickedness to question and even criticize his decision to come on NL to ask for handouts, it is rather a show of love and respect for human integrity. It would be wickedness to enable these unproductive ploys. In life, one often has to be cruel to be kind in order to keep people from digging themselves into holes. We should have a deeper sense of humanity than to fear our own astute judgement of this issue. You want to get points for caring? At least do it right.

If we genuinely want to help this op, encourage him to put a face to his plight. Let him table a bankable idea that can be supported by the NL group of friends. It will do him and society a lot of good.

Mon cher, tu es tres fort ... lol. (I wish there was a way to say that in English but I couldn't come up with any)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Men Prefer Lighter Women? / Vaseline Gang!!chioma Flaunts Her 'boob's As She Parties With Davido In Bahamas / My Wife’s Unusual Moaning At Night Alerted Me That Our Neighbor Is Sleeping With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.