Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. (5647 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Pls Romancelanders Help And Vote My Little Sis For D Crown / Romancelanders Help Me Win My Referral Abeg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:

Oh Lawd! U thought I was dissing u? shocked
Really? N DAT wuz ur best impression of me?
*walks outta thread*

I thought you were laughing at me
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nma27:
Op to b sincere, u should have opened this thread in d family section or auto section. We have peeps in auto section that will gladly give u electrical job. Please don't do anything funny OK. You should have posted your acct number and name so that anyone who has it in mind to help, will do so. Pls don't mind some heartless fellows calling u scam I am sure they no nothing about suffering.
Thanks dear
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by djgrafiti(m): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
Op done slide down the razor blade and landed on alcohol river,e-bullies everywhere, thanks to Buhari change is good...lol But on a serious note I think dude is in a serious need,wish I could help sha.
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by ksstroud: 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
That's very true my bros. The rate at which people solicit for help with intention of scamming people is becoming worrisome

But then, we just can't shut the door of HELP just because one eeediot has once played on our gullibility
You are right.
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by ILoveChess: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
OP, send me a mail. The little help I can do I'm sure will be worth something, at least. Everyone needs help, I need help also, but some need more than others.

As for d Brown Guy, I don't blame him in anyway, some people.dont understand that Nigerians are suffering, reminds me of one rich hausa boy when I was in school. U can never convince him that there's something called hunger, he'll ask u 'how can someone claim not to have money to feed'. One day he told me he's broke, we both went To d ATM, hes account balance was above 400k, I said 'guy, u are mad'

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by djgrafiti(m): 11:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
ILoveChess:
OP, send me a mail. The little help I can do I'm sure will be worth something, at least. Everyone needs help, I need help also, but some need more than others.

As for d Brown Guy, I don't blame him in anyway, some people.dont understand that Nigerians are suffering, reminds me of one rich hausa boy when I was in school. U can never convince him that there's something called hunger, he'll ask u 'how can someone claim not to have money to feed'. One day he told me he's broke, we both went To d ATM, hes account balance was above 400k, I said 'guy, u are mad'
Even Dangote is broke bro,money is never enough lol....talking about madness!
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by khiaa(f): 5:19am On Jul 22, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooooooooo!!!!!
Dem want their share of USD from khiaa baby!!!! grin grin

Lol grin Shame on them. How have you been?
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by columbus007(m): 6:28am On Jul 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Giving you money WONT help you, it will just fool you into believing that what you are doing is RIGHT, when it is NOT.

You have NO income, therefore you can't Feed yourself and definitely shouldn't have a home... (When rent is paid then will you now beg for food?!?!)

I suggest you go back to the village (or wherever you came from) stay with a relative there, or some friends/acquaintances, and get back on your knees. BEGGING strangers is a failed way to try to succeed in life... It's cheap, it's a lazy state of mind, but most importantly, it's WRONG!
if you can't help?flip the page,it happens almost everywhere in d world,i have seen even Americans who couldn't survive paying rent therefore they ended up sleeping in their car for so many years,i have seen in Nigeria people who couldn't afford rent bt today they have houses even in lagos,i dislike faint minded people,people who easily give it in because of their previous predicament,dont discourage people instead encourage them,ur word to him it's like forcing him to commit the suicide,its full of degrading statements,Note:i nver wanted to quote you,bt I was pushed in doing so for we do not knw who we really are in this faceless forum,goodby.

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by columbus007(m): 6:33am On Jul 22, 2017
Stevengerd:
Oga shut up jare! He said he as a job, bt due to current state of the country it hard securing a contract. if u can't help why then discouraging people that are willing to help. everything is scam, u better start rendering help to people, that why most of you remain on a spot for years. Alatako!!! Is it not beta to beg dan to steal? and its pipu like you, that will be praying to recieve, bt cant give. Better Start Sowing Seed!!!
and if you find out where such person leaves you will be amazed,u will be amaze how poor and wretched he is,hes so myopic minded,full of poverty mentality,i hate people who discourage another.
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Stevengerd(m): 7:36am On Jul 22, 2017
columbus007:
and if you find out where such person leaves you will be amazed,u will be amaze how poor and wretched he is,hes so myopic minded,full of poverty mentality,i hate people who discourage another.
Bro the tin they pain now, he just they discourage pipu wey ready to help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by columbus007(m): 7:49am On Jul 22, 2017
Stevengerd:
Bro the tin they pain now, he just they discourgage pipu wey ready to help.
because him don fail no mean say others go fail,see,when u give,u will be more happier than the person given,and you must surely recieve,everybody cannot be broke @d same time,so those who can do so willingly let them do,as far as i'am concern that rent is a stipend,instead of one low life riff-raff commenting trash here.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Stevengerd(m): 7:54am On Jul 22, 2017
columbus007:
because him don fail no mean say others go fail,see,when u give,u will be more happier than the person given,and you must surely recieve,everybody cannot be broke @d same time,so those who can do so willingly let them do,as far as i'am concern that rent is a stipend,instead of one low life riff-raff commenting trash here.
True bro! and pipu like him, deh go church dey hear sermon. bt they will never practice christainity. they just derive joy in discouraging others.

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 22, 2017
Afamed:

Does it mean you never had a saving all through when it was rosy for you during the last government? There are many petty jobs in Lagos that you can do within 2months to make up for this your rent. To me , your stories, I find it difficult to believe.
Bro I did had savings but a lot of things happened so fast that made me found myself in this situation, I am not what Mr Brown thought of me,I got duped bro,someone I trusted ran away with my 200k,I wasn't planning on staying further in this apartment, but since the incident I was forced to start all over again.If u have any electrical job,CCTV camera installation, inverter installation,pls email me,I am not a lazy bum,I have skills and I am professional in my job.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2017
luminouz:

D guy already deactivated... Think d bashing was too much.....kinda sorry for him though...naija guys are not smiling!!!
Bro I didn't deactivate o.
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Horlartunes: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2017
Brown guy God punish you oo guy inbox me let me find you something

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Afamed: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
EdEdward:
Bro I did had savings but a lot of things happened so fast that made me found myself in this situation, I am not what Mr Brown thought of me,I got duped bro,someone I trusted ran away with my 200k,I wasn't planning on staying further in this apartment, but since the incident I was forced to start all over again.If u have any electrical job,CCTV camera installation, inverter installation,pls email me,I am not a lazy bum,I have skills and I am professional in my job.
God sees the heart ❤ of a man. I shall link you with electrical job soon.
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Canme4u(m): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mr Brwn started off on a good mode but later took it personal to a whole new level and made it more complicated.

As one of the people said, some people don't even know what hunger feels like.
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
Afamed:

God sees the heart ❤ of a man. I shall link you with electrical job soon.
I will appreciate it bro,thanks so much

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
see all the deluded people who quoted me... sorry for my late reply, I was banned by spambot for a reply to y'all confused people.

let me make my point CLEAR so all of you dont get it twisted, and stop quoting me aimlessly:

I (MBJ) will never believe that BEGGING strangers online is a way to fix ANY issue in our lives... all you miserable lazy people are quick to say that begging is the way to solve this man's issues while, UNLESS YOU CAN SOLVE THE ISSUE HE IS FACING, this will just be a temporary fix, for the lazy op to come back again next week begging for food or any other nonsense that is happening in his life.
I REPEAT, the problem of this man is NOT rent money, it is his FOOLISH action to stick to the failed situation he finds himself in, and keeps wanting to stay in that situation INSTEAD OF SOLVING THE PROBLEM (no, handouts are not the solution).

the man has NO money, NO prospect, NO job that can pay his little rent, NO friends/family/acquaintances/neighbors that can help him in Lagos, and you guys have the audacity to want this man to stay there?! what for?!

you guys are the reason Nigeria is such a failed country, when everyone believe that its ok to beg to receive BS handouts instead of facing your RESPONSIBILITIES and do something worthy about it.... as i said, you guys are just making such lazy men LAZIER, such irresponsible men even more foolish.

have I ever been broke? HELL YEAH! have I ever been hungry? HELL YEAH! have I ever been without any avenue to fix these issues? HELL YEAH! but guess what? I sure didnt look for cheap lazy ways to continue doing what PUT ME IN THAT POSITION at the 1st place, and instead, I searched for ways to go back and change\fix whatever foolish mistakes I was making.

so should we give a handout to strangers we meet at trafffic lights (whose story we dont know)? if you can, why not... BUT I sure dont think it is RIGHT to continue fooling this OP into believing that what he does is RIGHT, when its obvious it aint.

If anyone is REALLY hungry and think it is ok to beg stranger to solve their problems, then let that person go and beg at TRAFFIC LIGHT, as it will have a better result/impact than what the OP is doing here.

as for using this suicide nonsense in order to get cheap BS sympathy, let me say that if someone want to die (instead of going back home) because they cant pay their RENT, then they might as well end it as life is tougher than that, and his misplaced ego is the problem here!

this is why i will always spit on any religious bastards around...quick to give their money to useless thief in robe and pray for miracles but then when such foolish OP come their ways, nobody is there to help. GO ASK YOUR FUKCING PASTOR for help!
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by TheCongo2: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
see all the deluded people who quoted me... sorry for my late reply, I was banned by spambot for a reply to y'all confused people.

let me make my point CLEAR so all of you dont get it twisted, and stop quoting me aimlessly:

I (MBJ) will never believe that BEGGING strangers online is a way to fix ANY issue in our lives... all you miserable lazy people are quick to say that begging is the way to solve this man's issues while, UNLESS YOU CAN SOLVE THE ISSUE HE IS FACING, this will just be a temporary fix, for the lazy op to come back again next week begging for food or any other nonsense that is happening in his life.
I REPEAT, the problem of this man is NOT rent money, it is his FOOLISH action to stick to the failed situation he finds himself in, and keeps wanting to stay in that situation INSTEAD OF SOLVING THE PROBLEM (no, handouts are not the solution).

the man has NO money, NO prospect, NO job that can pay his little rent, NO friends/family/acquaintances/neighbors that can help him in Lagos, and you guys have the audacity to want this man to stay there?! what for?!

you guys are the reason Nigeria is such a failed country, when everyone believe that its ok to beg to receive BS handouts instead of facing your RESPONSIBILITIES and do something worthy about it.... as i said, you guys are just making such lazy men LAZIER, such irresponsible men even more foolish.

have I ever been broke? HELL YEAH! have I ever been hungry? HELL YEAH! have I ever been without any avenue to fix these issues? HELL YEAH! but guess what? I sure didnt look for cheap lazy ways to continue doing what PUT ME IN THAT POSITION at the 1st place, and instead, I searched for ways to go back and change\fix whatever foolish mistakes I was making.

so should we give a handout to strangers we meet at trafffic lights (whose story we dont know)? if you can, why not... BUT I sure dont think it is RIGHT to continue fooling this OP into believing that what he does is RIGHT, when its obvious it aint.

If anyone is REALLY hungry and think it is ok to beg stranger to solve their problems, then let that person go and beg at TRAFFIC LIGHT, as it will have a better result/impact than what the OP is doing here.

as for using this suicide nonsense in order to get cheap BS sympathy, let me say that if someone want to die (instead of going back home) because they cant pay their RENT, then they might as well end it as life is tougher than that, and his misplaced ego is the problem here!

this is why i will always spit on any religious bastards around...quick to give their money to useless thief in robe and pray for miracles but then when such foolish OP come their ways, nobody is there to help. GO ASK YOUR FUKCING PASTOR for help!

MrBrownJay1, l'homme qui ne se laisse jamais faire ... lol.
MrBrownJay1, l'homme qui est toujours combattu sur nairaland mais jamais abattu ... lol (MrBrownJay1 had never been defeated on Nairaland in spite of many tribulations)
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
TheCongo2:

MrBrownJay1, l'homme qui ne se laisse jamais faire ... lol.
MrBrownJay1, l'homme qui est toujours combattu sur nairaland mais jamais abattu ... lol (MrBrownJay1 had never been defeated on Nairaland in spite of many tribulations)

bro, I had replied already to your 1st message on this thread, but the bastards banned me, for whatever reason (maybe its because I wrote in French). as for these begging promoteurs, may they rot where they belong....NO man should ever beg, but if they must, then let them BEG RIGHT (instead of these lazy useless ones with no family, friends etc, who are quick to wanna hide and beg)

laisse les!!!!
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bro TheCongo2

c'est toujours pareil sur NL, ils sont tous chaud pour gagner de l'argent a ne rien faire... le mec il n'a pas un rond mais veut s'obstiner a rester dans un apart qu'il ne peut pas payer...c'est de la follie, pure et simple!
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by obataokenwa(m): 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

On this issue of relocating, is the best advice so far. staying in Lagos and waiting for miracle is dangerous and the begging will continue forever. I've stayed in all the major towns of Nigeria where I was trying to find a good place for my business and today, Abuja has given me rest all round until otherwise. many guys in Lagos are just suffering just to claim Lagos guy while there are smaller areas he can go and see work everyday. electrical work definitely won't boom in Lagos cos no much construction of new houses... but down east and up north, houses are built on daily basis and he will sure see work. But he wants miracle. Giving is good but I believe his church got welfare committee that can help him if he's committed. Scammers position stories like real.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by TheCongo2: 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Bro TheCongo2

c'est toujours pareil sur NL, ils sont tous chaud pour gagner de l'argent a ne rien faire... le mec il n'a pas un rond mais veut s'obstiner a rester dans un apart qu'il ne peut pas payer...c'est de la follie, pure et simple!

lol... I am proud of your stubbornness bro ... lol.
MrBrownJay1, toujours combattu mais jamais abattu ... lol
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by obataokenwa(m): 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bro if anyone finally give u money here, relocate to another town where your work is easily found. ask your colleagues in other states abt nature of work over there. It will be stupidity to remain in Lagos and u couldn't afford 48k one year rent. In owerri, pH, Enugu, north, u won't lack electrical work to do

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okafor’s Law Not Working. / Is It OK To Slap A Female On The Face In 2013 For Being Rude? / The Doctor Vs Mr Lecturer, Who Is More Promiscuous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.