Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,009 members, 7,956,747 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. (5772 Views)

Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Pls Romancelanders Help And Vote My Little Sis For D Crown / Romancelanders Help Me Win My Referral Abeg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Collyno82(m): 5:54am On Jul 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Giving you money WONT help you, it will just fool you into believing that what you are doing is RIGHT, when it is NOT.

You have NO income, therefore you can't Feed yourself and definitely shouldn't have a home... (When rent is paid then will you now beg for food?!?!)

I suggest you go back to the village (or wherever you came from) stay with a relative there, or some friends/acquaintances, and get back on your knees. BEGGING strangers is a failed way to try to succeed in life... It's cheap, it's a lazy state of mind, but most importantly, it's WRONG!
ur harsh. thinking in ur direction is also wrong. y not keep calm

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Collyno82(m): 6:10am On Jul 20, 2017
EdEdward:
And then after knowing who I am,it will make u feel better,isn't it?
u talks too much. someone @ khiaa said u should message her.
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Marcelo290(m): 7:39am On Jul 20, 2017
TheCongo2:

I guess this is OP using his real moniker to throw insults at MrBrownJay1
Hey dude MrBrownJay1 is one of the people I respect the most on nairaland.
I know he is usually tough with his words but he always give me a different perception of life.
Please don't call him a fool.
I never had any problems when He took his stand at first, I even agree with some of the things he said, but we all must admit he took it far.

As for your guess, I care less. Think and believe whatever you want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by timsonpreye(m): 8:01am On Jul 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

This man has to accept that he is doing something wrong here? Sticking his head in the sand (hoping to avoid the obvious) is WRONG.

Why would anyone beg strangers in order to stay in Lagos, when they have no money for rent (possibly not food either), instead of accepting that it ain't working out for them?!

Giving such man money for rent won't help him, in the contrary, it will keep him in this stale position he finds himself into.... That has him beg total strangers online.

Begging is the new trend these days... Instead of people accepting their misfortune, re-evaluate their positions, and take ONE step back to later take TWO steps forward, they instead come beg total strangers online.

I won't even dwell on the many scammers on NL picking up on this negative habit.

As for how much is 4k? I don't know as it ain't about the money.
my Friend will u shut up ur st!pid mouth n stop saying nonsense, swear u have not beg something from any one b4 n I shall call u urchpuppi undecided
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by timsonpreye(m): 8:03am On Jul 20, 2017
khiaa:

He did ask for work. What if God ignored our crys for help. I know that a lot of people don't believe in God but they have to have enough intelligence to understand that there is a higher power much greater than us.

If we can't afford to give him money atleast we can show him compassion and point him in the direction where he can get help. I have a suggestion if he is interested he will contact me.
Lord knows that I would hate to be in need and I couldn't even get some compassion and understanding of my plight.

Scammer you say, we will see.
I love u for this comment wink

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by tosyne2much(m): 8:22am On Jul 20, 2017
ksstroud:

Oga,
I'm sorry in quoting you but I just need to say this.
If you have ever helped people financially through this medium and you later got to know that it's a scam; you will loose "pity" for any soul and scrutinise hardly if you wanna help again. I can't blame the guy that perceives this to be a scam. It has happened to me well well to the extent that I lost interest in giving beggars money on the street...
Sometimes if you study some life's principles, you may decide not to help people begging for money...I don't wanna start writing epistles...
As for the Op; nobody at the junction of "No Hope" will hide his/her true identity because of shyness or shame...
That's very true my bros. The rate at which people solicit for help with intention of scamming people is becoming worrisome

But then, we just can't shut the door of HELP just because one eeediot has once played on our gullibility

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2017
RSVP:
I understand where the guy is coming from but you just have to man up either someone help you or not.. Infact just zero your mind and do whatever you gotta do.. here in Lagos, only the strong survive. You can ask around and see if you could get a factory work or maybe you should just switch to something else since you aren't getting any contract for now.. It's just a strategy to keep you going man... There's nothing new under the surface of the earth. You never know what God have in store for you If your landlord send you packing today. That might lead to your turning point. No force ham Bros. Waitin go happen go happen. God help you.
Thank u bro for the encouragement, I have decided to let things flow forward as they may.like u said who knows what might come after it.
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 20, 2017
I apologise to everybody here for asking for help,I have learnt my lessons next time I will carry my cross alone,
And to those asking me to reveal my identity,when next u go to ur God in prayer to ask him for anything, remember to use ur real identity too (as a sinner)
To the ones who showed concern,May God bless u for at least making me feel that some people still cares for one another.
To those whose word of encouragement has giving a strong heart to deal with anything life throws at me,May u never lack helpers when u need one.
To the greatest bully of all time MrBrown,I understand ur plight,I am not mad at u,I just want u to remember every word u said here,for there is going to be a time in ur life,when u will need a help from someone,may not be financially but help is help,then u will understand my situation today.
To MrTosyne,I expected u to write ur 10 theories on how to know an online beggar and tag me on it...lol bro I always enjoy ur post especially the 10Ts,I salute u.
To Khaii,What can I say,u are one of a kind,it is quite unfortunate that the idea u gave me could not work out here in Nigeria,all the same,God bless u.
And to everybody here, pls hold ur peace,I don't need help from anyone again,whichever way the ocean of life carry me to,I am ready to go with the flow.
And I want u all to know that nobody gave me a dime,before someone open a thread on how I gave EdEdward money and he was a scam,pls note it now I AM A SCAM.

Shalom.
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by robotix: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2017
EdEdward:
I apologise to everybody here for asking for help,I have learnt my lessons next time I will carry my cross alone,
And to those asking me to reveal my identity,when next u go to ur God in prayer to ask him for anything, remember to use ur real identity too (as a sinner)
To the ones who showed concern,May God bless u for at least making me feel that some people still cares for one another.
To those whose word of encouragement has giving a strong heart to deal with anything life throws at me,May u never lack helpers when u need one.
To the greatest bully of all time MrBrown,I understand ur plight,I am not mad at u,I just want u to remember every word u said here,for there is going to be a time in ur life,when u will need a help from someone,may not be financially but help is help,then u will understand my situation today.
To MrTosyne,I expected u to write ur 10 theories on how to know an online beggar and tag me on it...lol bro I always enjoy ur post especially the 10Ts,I salute u.
To Khaii,What can I say,u are one of a kind,it is quite unfortunate that the idea u gave me could not work out here in Nigeria,all the same,God bless u.
And to everybody here, pls hold ur peace,I don't need help from anyone again,whichever way the ocean of life carry me to,I am ready to go with the flow.
And I want u all to know that nobody gave me a dime,before someone open a thread on how I gave EdEdward money and he was a scam,pls note it now I AM A SCAM.

Shalom.
Hmmmm... I never really ask for help on nairaland...
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Romerocollins: 10:45am On Jul 20, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

So that man is the only one in Nigeria suffering? Why don't all Nigerians start coming online begging for handouts? It is better to LIVE in the real world (and accept ones fate) than expecting castles in the sky.

I gave my opinion, if you (or whoever) doesn't like it, and instead want Nigerians to become online beggars, you can shove it.

All you people who want to live fake lives instead of accepting what/who you are. This is the end of the road, CHANGE ROAD instead of sticking to a failed direction. Oh no, let them beg and stick to whatever garbage failed direction they took in their lives.

Arrant nonsense!

Mr. Man,
With all due respect, Take it easy on this young man, if you cannot offer money, job, or any tangible advice, let go off his page, nobody forces you.

Every one knows the situation of the country and all man is looking for one way or the other to survive.
Going back to his village can only worsen his situation because those at home are expecting from him.
Pls advice him constructively rather than the other way round.
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by TheCongo2: 3:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
EdEdward:

wow ... seriously ? my ... my ... my .... the logic of this post escapes me.

Next time I go to the bank to ask for a loan, I have to change my identity. Thanks bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by femijck(m): 2:59am On Jul 21, 2017
Op u self dey talk too much...
And for Mr brown abi wetin be ur monicker sef who is advising d op to go back to d village and dine with his enemy again, I won ask u one question...

If ur brother dey America, and for one reason or the other he couldn't afford to pay his bills and he resolved to begging....will you not encourage him even if you've got nothing to help with...will y tell him to come back to Nigeria and begin play betnaija around....? Abi u no know say Lagos be like America for the op now and he will surely make it through...
But let's watch what we say to people on social media ABI na by force to say something...it's so hard to tell which cry Is genuine and which is a scam on social media....but if the op cry is genuine, you've added to his sorrow..

Shikena

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by luminouz(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
khiaa:
I asked one person to message me and now all of you other guys are emailing me.
STOP IT. sad
Lmaooooooooooo!!!!!
Dem want their share of USD from khiaa baby!!!! grin grin
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by luminouz(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
vicfuntop:

Attitude isn't necessary here. She made a solid point. I think if you do this with your real moniker, people would want to help. This is nothing to be ashamed of. According to you, you have nothing, so what the hell are you ashamed of ? What's the worst that would happen if you this with your real moniker?
Baby.....here I am with my 2 hands up...I refused to use another moniker....am.dead broke...pls EPP me.....Edakun EPP Me.....
grin grin tongue tongue

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:

Baby.....here I am with my 2 hands up...I refused to use another moniker....am.dead broke...pls EPP me.....Edakun EPP Me.....
grin grin tongue tongue

grin. So are you going through my last comments cos I have seen your other mentions. You would see that I was vexed some days ago by one of you grin
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by luminouz(m): 3:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
vicfuntop:

grin. So are you going through my last comments cos I have seen your other mentions. You would see that I was vexed some days ago by one of you grin
Oh yeah!!! Good for u!!!! tongue
Oh wait....what u mean 'one of u' there is only one ME!! shocked
Oh! I guess I understand d cold shoulder treatment now
*sighs*
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:

Oh yeah!!! Good for u!!!! tongue
Oh wait....what u mean 'one of u' there is only one ME!! shocked
Oh! I guess I understand d cold shoulder treatment now
*sighs*

Good for me, that someone called me ugly and old. Well I gave it back to the person. If you want to act like an ass I'll come down to your levelgrin and you started it innocently

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by luminouz(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
vicfuntop:

Good for me, that someone called me ugly and old. Well I gave it back to the person. If you want to act like an ass I'll come down to your levelgrin and you started it innocently

Me shocked
What u talking about
I said good for u(in terms of I have been reading ur recent posts)
Where is d attitude coming from shocked
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:

Me shocked
What u talking about
I said good for u(in terms of I have been reading ur recent posts)
Where is d attitude coming from shocked

I thought the good for you was sarcastic. You said you went through my comments and you must have come across the posts where I was seriously bashed. Honestly, I thought the good for me was because of that
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by luminouz(m): 5:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
vicfuntop:

I thought the good for you was sarcastic. You said you went through my comments and you must have come across the posts where I was seriously bashed. Honestly, I thought the good for me was because of that
Oh Lawd! U thought I was dissing u? shocked
Really? N DAT wuz ur best impression of me?
*walks outta thread*
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
are they sharing dollars here? cheesy
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by luminouz(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
lefulefu:
are they sharing dollars here? cheesy
Don't tell me u need dollars paddy MI..... tongue
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:

Don't tell me u need dollars paddy MI..... tongue
who no need dollars cheesy
who dey share d dollars anyway?
grin
and hw much op don collect so far? cheesy
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by luminouz(m): 5:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
lefulefu:

who no need dollars cheesy
who dey share d dollars grin
Lmaooooo!!!!
Na one guy dey broke n was tryna solicit for help..naso khiaa babe buzz d guy to PM her o......naso guys begin send her PMs tryna collect their share n naso she vex yab dem..... tongue
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo!!!!
Na one guy dey broke n was tryna solicit for help..naso khiaa babe buzz d guy to PM her o......naso guys begin send her PMs tryna collect their share n naso she vex yab dem..... tongue
i trust our guys na grin grin grin grin grin grin...we no dey carry last grin
make op no dull oo cheesy
dis is his chance to visit Trump"s country cheesy grin

Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by luminouz(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
lefulefu:

i trust our guys na grin grin grin grin grin grin...we no dey carry last grin
make op no dull oo cheesy
dis is his chance to visit Trump"s country cheesy grin
D guy already deactivated... Think d bashing was too much.....kinda sorry for him though...naija guys are not smiling!!!
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:

D guy already deactivated... Think d bashing was too much.....kinda sorry for him though...naija guys are not smiling!!!
no chill grin grin grin
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
The op asked peeps for electrical jobs to be done professionally. I wonder y people are not even saying anything about that.
Guys dey try sha, a lady won't have it this hard. Many Samaritans would have wired d money instanta.lolz
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Afamed: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
EdEdward:
I do have an income,I work as an electrician,but ever since the change government, getting good contract becomes a problem..all the same I appreciate ur opinions. Thanks
Does it mean you never had a saving all through when it was rosy for you during the last government? There are many petty jobs in Lagos that you can do within 2months to make up for this your rent. To me , your stories, I find it difficult to believe.
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
luminouz:

And someone was trying to harsh him out into revealing his real moniker...
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by luminouz(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nma27:
And someone was trying to harsh him out into revealing his real moniker...
Abi o
Re: A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
EdEdward:

Shalom.
Op to b sincere, u should have opened this thread in d family section or auto section. We have peeps in auto section that will gladly give u electrical job. Please don't do anything funny OK. You should have posted your acct number and name so that anyone who has it in mind to help, will do so. Pls don't mind some heartless fellows calling u scam I am sure they no nothing about suffering.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Girlfriend Cheated And Left Me Shattered / She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. / It’s Why Men Are Chasing Us – Swahili Woman Says As She Shows How She... (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.