Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,016 members, 7,841,867 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First (79772 Views)

Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / Why Do Women Always Leave Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 19, 2017
willibounce1:

God will not clean her to.to for her. Any man that phucks you once and never comes back to you has experienced serious pussy odour. You don't know how annoying that shiiii..t is. It can make a guy shoot the girl if e get gun. Pussy odour is so terrible that even after the guys bathes for 1hour with all the detol and antiseptic soap and perfume, the odour will be running in his brain. Even if nothing stinks around him, he'll unconsciously perceiving the odour. Some girls are mad dirty.. they foolishly focus on make up and outward appearance and ignore taking extreme good care their pussy and body. Tufiakwa!
first I want to correct the assertion that vagina odour is related to being dirty. It's not, and aslo its not ralated to sex either,as even a virgin can have vaginal odur. It's is a Change in the normal floura of the vagina and the foul smell is just and indication of a fungal infection. I just don't know why guys don't bother to tell the lady as it is very easy to treat. Its just to use antifungal specific tabs and insert too. Smelly vagina is a mild infection and the easiest to get rid of as far as I am concerned
Back to the topic, dear op ,like many have said here, dont ignore the possibility of you having a vaginal fungal infection, and if it turns out you do ,no need to painic ,it is easy to treat.but if that's not the case ,then I suggest you sit back and access yourself and focus more on being just friends with guys than jumping into bed with them
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by dtrend(m): 7:30am On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=Bitcoin1000 post=58569246]Sometimes I think I'm cursed since I broke the purity with my first love in 100l all the men who I have been having affair with always dump me after making love to me the first time.

It has gotten to the point that I tried doing everything other girls do but it not just working for me.

Please I need advice
After having sex not making love
making love is for married couples

My advice, (coughs)
stop giving freebies to anyone that comes along, wait for commitment first
seek spiritual help too
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by davillian(m): 7:31am On Jul 19, 2017
Boys has labelled you as a fast food.

"You see that girl run am she dey quick give kpomo, me don chop, dre don chop, even yellow Emma too don chop."
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by dtrend(m): 7:31am On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=Bitcoin1000 post=58569246]Sometimes I think I'm cursed since I broke the purity with my first love in 100l all the men who I have been having affair with always dump me after making love to me the first time.

It has gotten to the point that I tried doing everything other girls do but it not just working for me.

Please I need advice
After having sex not making love
making love is for married couples

My advice, (coughs)
stop giving freebies to anyone that comes along, wait for commitment first
seek spiritual help too (no kidding)
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by adecz: 7:31am On Jul 19, 2017
The reason is simple,
You no 'sweet'..... undecided

Only men will understand wink

A woman could be nice, well behaved,
beautiful, considerate, hard working etc;

but, if she no 'sweet', no man will really
like to stick around for long. Just like women
run away from a guy who is too 'small'..

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nasamy(m): 7:32am On Jul 19, 2017
So painful...... Pls, talk to your mentor about it or see a sincere Man of God..... If possible call me 08063540945. Will take you to my pastor wife in Dominions city in Lagos. Ajah. God Bless you
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by anonymous1759(m): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2017
Offensive virginal disorder is the case GBAM!!! Once beaten twice shy, I think guys with similar experience can relate to that. Go take care of yourself Babe, treat yourself internal and externally you'll definitely see result.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by adecz: 7:33am On Jul 19, 2017
2dugged:
first I want to correct the assertion that vagina odour is related to being dirty. It's not, and aslo its not ralated to sex either,as even a virgin can have vaginal odur. It's is a Change in the normal floura of the vagina and the foul smell is just and indication of a fungal infection. I just don't know why guys don't bother to tell the lady as it is very easy to treat. Its just to use antifungal specific tabs and insert too. Smelly vagina is a mild infection and the easiest to get rid of as far as I am concerned

The girl no 'sweet'...
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 19, 2017
adecz:

The girl no 'sweet'...
heheheh, by sweet you mean?, help the op understand ,who knows more ladies here can learn how to be "sweet" to their men
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by timilehin007(m): 7:40am On Jul 19, 2017
DabLord:
Have you heard this song"Pass the agbara".
They're passing your agbara

did she tell u she is 'woli agba'?
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by adegeye38(m): 7:43am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Sometimes I think I'm cursed since I broke the purity with my first love in 100l all the men who I have been having affair with always dump me after making love to me the first time.

Please I need advice
Then stop giving it to them
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by dtrend(m): 7:43am On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=thepussyhunter post=58571621]tbh i dont believe this shiiiiiii angry
you know why?

I dont wanna believe there are still ladies as dumb and small minded as this..............

Yes guys would always be guys and hunt for the punna but its your utmost responsiblity to protect it.....why?.......COS ITS YOUR FVCKING PUSSY!!!!........

i can only list possible problems and cause for/of it then you'll examine yourself and tell which you feel is yours and also you'll go find the cure........

1.) you love sex and are cheap lipsrsealed.......:: yea most ladies who loves sex and fail to admit it even to themselves almost always use the excuse of "guys deceving and coercing dem into sex" to cover that fact....

2.) you are dumb and super gullible.........:: okay i aiint calling you dumb but babe are you so gullible to have been deceived (as you but it which i fail to believe) by NUMEROUS guys into sex.........

3.) its a spiritual problem........:: i dont believe in such shiiiii but this ur case might just be as a result of strong spiritual forces acting.......ur village witches with six boobz must have used pegs to hold your pussy wide apart at 120 degrees to each other (yea that wide) in da spiritual realm and thats why its always open to guys in the physical............we both know the solution to dis but i aiint gonna be d one to say it cos like i said i dont believe in such shiiiiiii...,....

4.) you got the most disgusting character and you are or a potential SLAYQUEEN........:: yea believe it or not guys love ladies who have got wifey traits even though they pretend to love them slaymamas..........now heres the chemical reactiion:::: slayqueen (aq) + guy (s) --------> FVCK

lovely lady (l) + guy (s) --------> MARRIAGE........grin

if you're a slayqueen or have got some crazy charater traits that repells guys from you, you know what to do.......

and lastly

4.) any other problem / cause you can think of............its ur problem so you should be able to think of something smiley smiley

i swear if this shiiii na lie (which i strongly think it is) and you con make me type this long fvck for nothing uncircumcised thunder from the pit of sango's dick from fire you

You are nuts and you know it��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by hulla12: 7:45am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Sometimes I think I'm cursed since I broke the purity with my first love in 100l all the men who I have been having affair with always dump me after making love to me the first time.

Please I need advice
Send me a mail there are personal questions i need to ask you, yes the Problem Is not about your look, because you attracts them In The first place
Preciousworks2016@gmail.com
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by GeneralOjukwu: 7:46am On Jul 19, 2017
Username is "bitcoin"...."f"

My deductions -

1. The OP is a man who uses "F" to attract males to click on his profile....

2. This obviously fake story is to get you to click on the profile out of curiosity - I did.

CONCLUSION - this was all to get traffic and PMs and it worked! 9 good pages of comments. I am amused at those sweating to write good advice. grin

1 Like

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by kingsmaila(m): 7:46am On Jul 19, 2017
Embrace Islam and stay off fornication or premarital sex and your desire will be granted by God's grace.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by ibkayee(f): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
Username is "bitcoin"...."f"

My deductions -

1. The OP is a man who uses "F" to attract males to click on his profile....

2. This obviously fake story is to get you to click on the profile out of curiosity - I did.

CONCLUSION - this was all to get traffic. I am amused at those sweating to write good advice. grin
I thought so too lol

Who knows
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by bigtt76(f): 7:47am On Jul 19, 2017
May be your performance de below average undecided #JustSaying

Bitcoin1000:

Please I need advice
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by mykel25(m): 7:48am On Jul 19, 2017
falconey:

Hahahahaha person fit know from looks? Not sure if the op is real anyways. no d.p, the moniker and signature are all about bitcon.

Then d OP is a guy
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by yinkslinks(m): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2017
Its either its spiritual or they are not just attached to you. your own will come sister.
Bitcoin1000:

Please I need advice
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by yinkslinks(m): 7:50am On Jul 19, 2017
Its either its spiritual or they are not just attached to you or your performance in bed is not sweet. does your puna smell or too wide?.
Bitcoin1000:

Please I need advice
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nackzy: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Please I need advice
It is possible you are always dry...personally I love it wen the sauce is always coming out...so may be u hardly cum, and u don't know sex styles n how to make a man ask for more, or may be ur not neat down, so many factors can cause it sha..may b ill diagnose u to ascertain d main reason
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by yinkslinks(m): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2017
No you are right sweetie. I did a babe 3days back and i ran after one round. she doesnt know nothing grin grin grin grin grin
bigtt76:
May be your performance de below average undecided #JustSaying

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Crixina(f): 7:57am On Jul 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
All these things happen to you because you think opening your legs for a man you love would keep him tied down to you forever. I can guess you open them too early than most girls do which is wrong. The logic IS;

When you get into a relationship with a man, first, focus on building that relationship with him, work towards making him see you as a wife material as past experiences may have diverted his ways of thought towards woman and make him see you as no different from the others other than as a sex object. Show him love, care and attention and monitor to see if he'll do same. See if he'll detach himself little by little because you've not offered sex, see if he's reciprocating the love, care, attention and commitment even more than you do, take things easy, don't be too demanding, show him that you love him genuinely without pretence and study his behaviour when he asks for sex the first time and you refuse, if he still hangs around, then when in a romantic scenario, ask him if he loves you, if he says yes with seriousness and ask you why you had to ask, then explain to him how you have been hurt by pple you trust and love in the past and how you don't want to go through that path again... I'm sure if he's a man and not a furckboy, he'll see the right to love you and even care for you more and make you see the difference between him and those you dated in the past.

Good luck dear.

Sex should come last, take note.
And someone replied sincerely and objectively.

Nice one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Crixina(f): 7:59am On Jul 19, 2017
internationalman:
I'm in this category of men.
I don't know how will get married bcoz I always tend to develop a sudden hate for a lady after having my way with her like d OP said.
you just haven't met the one yet...when you do, you will even go six months, then suddenly realize that you haven't even asked for sexx yet.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by willibounce1(m): 7:59am On Jul 19, 2017
2dugged:
Back to the topic, dear op ,like many have said here, dont ignore the possibility of you having a vaginal fungal infection, and if it turns out you do ,no need to painic ,it is easy to treat.but if that's not the case ,then I suggest you sit back and access yourself and focus more on being just friends with guys than jumping into bed with them

Well a girl with a stinky pussy cannot claim not to know. It's part of good personal hygiene. They don't need any guy to tell them. They finger their pussy and should perceive the odour and do something about it.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by toocoded: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2017
emakoji:
Since you already know, then stop having sex with them. Wait after the wedding. My advice
So that they can file for divorce afterwards abi?
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by zeezeegal(m): 8:02am On Jul 19, 2017
Guys Like To Dy Shine Kondo Sha...
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Kbantin: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2017
SolexxBarry:
It might be that your vjay smells awfully,no pun intended
this is a vulgar message...but the sender of this comment is 90percent true...apart from spiritual problem. ..some girls have untreated infection and smells realy bad after ejaculation...some men wont want to av that horrible smell anymore thereby they will wanna leave rhe girl at all cost...my advice is treat urself then follow the bible which says let the bed be undefiled before marriage...infact u will thank God
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by usedcondom(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2017
call me grin
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by rossyc(f): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Please I need advice
My candid advice, stop sleeping with every guy that wants to date u, most of them are just there to take advantage of u. I think u should adopt the No sex before marriage method, any guy that wants u Will stay and don't appear desperate, besides sex doesn't define love.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by wealthyhrt: 8:11am On Jul 19, 2017
you need Jesus. I have seen Him do miracles. I know a prostitute that is now a believer and her life was fixed by Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 19, 2017
willibounce1:

Well a girl with a stinky pussy cannot claim not to know. It's part of good personal hygiene. They don't need any guy to tell them. They finger their pussy and should perceive the odour and do something about it.
some don't , we get cases like that .A fungal infection can go unnoticed and most times sexual intercourse that ruffles the vaiginal wall only makes it known or during masturbation.And I have personally met a guy who came to get drugs for a lady even without informing her about it. He said he liked her and didn't know how to tell her ,so he came to us. so it won't kill you if you maturely tell her about it. The problem here is some guys are too immature to deal with sensitive issues so instead of facing it,they choose the easiest way out ,run and not say anything

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.