Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,184 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First (79775 Views)

Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / Why Do Women Always Leave Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by jessetom(m): 12:33am On Jul 19, 2017
pryme:

I won't know your short comings. But I think You need a honest assessment of your self.

There is a saying :

"if you met an asshole in the morning, you met an asshole.

If you met an asshole in the afternoon on the same day, you met an asshole.

But if you meet an asshole in the evening the same day -
You are the asshole"

Not that am calling you an asshole. There is a chance that you attract only assholes - you should find out why.

So you calling her an asshole magnet that attracts assholes?
This will be a very interesting study... Assholemagnetic waves...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by ololo12: 12:42am On Jul 19, 2017
Maybe your pussy stinks like a rotten fish
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by ladyF(f): 12:43am On Jul 19, 2017
youmour:
My spidey senses dey tell me say this na ladyF grin,roast the fish in your konjas so it will smell tastier

Lol... Because the OP has "bitcoin" in her moniker?

You too funny abeg! grin
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by efficiencie(m): 12:44am On Jul 19, 2017
Must you give up your body as a price to get a man? Are good men really that expensive or is your body so cheap...Keep your body, be a good woman with great virtues, align with GOD, sculpt the path of your future husband with prayers (though you have never met him) and soon enough you will be out of this hex you are in.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by fridayabdullahi(m): 12:48am On Jul 19, 2017
U should search urself very well because there is a missing link within u dat is making all the guys to flee after quick survey on u.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by feranmiajana: 12:48am On Jul 19, 2017
Airtimex:

How sure are you the husband will not divorce after the wedding night lipsrsealed

[b]
Abi o!
I've seen such wedding before.
Very disgusting
:[/b]P
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by feranmiajana: 12:50am On Jul 19, 2017
The problem is you.
Try and find out [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 19, 2017
feranmiajana:

[b]
Abi o!
I've seen such wedding before.
Very disgusting
:[/b]P

For real?
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Beey(f): 12:53am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Sometimes I think I'm cursed since I broke the purity with my first love in 100l all the men who I have been having affair with always dump me after making love to me the first time.

It has gotten to the point that I tried doing everything other girls do but it not just working for me.

Please I need advice
Stop playing house.Respect yourself by keeping your pants up & men will respect you in return.Sex cannot keep a man , unless he wants to stay.Boyfriends do not deserve husband privileges.That's why they are called boyfriends & not husband.Learn the difference.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Bonejr(m): 12:53am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Sometimes I think I'm cursed since I broke the purity with my first love in 100l all the men who I have been having affair with always dump me after making love to me the first time.

It has gotten to the point that I tried doing everything other girls do but it not just working for me.

Please I need advice
Show your and we will tell you why
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by successincentiv(m): 12:58am On Jul 19, 2017
please avoid premarital sex
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by spafu(m): 1:06am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Please I need advice
Don't be offended with my question, does your Local government headquarters smell? I mean very pronounced (in case you can't answer that here, send me a. PM).
You see in 2012 I was in Magboro in Ogun state, visiting and I met this tall black and beautiful girl and I said to myself this was what I need to remember my stay there. And the first time she showed up , she granted me access but the local government headquarters was something else and by the time I was done, the entire air in the room was in bad shape and any thought of trying again was gone for good.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by tobyath: 1:15am On Jul 19, 2017
CASH OUT your ITUNES GIFT CARDS [$25 - $100]
I pay after redeeming the cards.
Also, I'm buying AMAZON GIFT CARDS with receipt.
Gift Cards pictures must be clear
Your payment is guaranteed and safe if your card is valid/good.
I PAY IN NAIRA & BITCOINS ..

Call/WhatsApp
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by NigeriaKitchen: 1:18am On Jul 19, 2017
People saying guys are leaving her because she gives in to sex too early, I don't think you guys are being real and practical here.

How many married people today will swear by Sango that they didn't sleep with their wife or romance before they finally married Even those that didn't have real sex were either smooching or necking, which is still sex after all.

No man leaves a girl because he had sex with her....a man can only leave a girl after having sex with her if and only if:

1. The guy is married or seriously engaged and just looking to catch temporary fun: this is where it becomes risky to give in to sex too early without finding out if he is married or not.

2. The lady's character is poor and repulsive: if you have bad character, guys may find it difficult to stay with you after having sex with you....not because they had sex with you, but because your character is unbearable to the guys.

3. The lady's vgina smells like many guys have pointed out: from what most guys are saying, it seems many ladies nowadays have stinking stuff, please ladies go check it up before you chase all your good suitors away unknowingly while accusing your innocent village witches wink

4. The lady has mouth odor, wide vgina or she is not just interesting in bed: Even though it might not be the lady's fault to have inherited wide vgina, men don't really care because they usually believe its because the lady has been sleeping around with different men even though its not always true....bedmatics is very important to majority of guys, including pastors

5. The lady is dull and not lively: if you are too dull and not lively as a lady, guys will only see you as a sex object good for bedroom only. Don't be too wild and don't be too dull, learn to communicate, smile, contribute intelligently to discussions and not just act like dumebi

6. Parasitic , money conscious and too demanding: if you are a lady and you demand a lot from guys, then be prepared to pay the prize....you can't be smart always....guys must get you....so quit chopping freebies and stick to what you can afford.

NOTE: you can only know a man that truly loves you after you have had sex with him. If a man still desires you, cares for you, showers you with love and still wants to be around you after having sex with you, then he truly loves you.

You can never tell how much a man loves you until he sleeps with you. It is after a man sleeps with a lady that you can tell how much he loves her or not.

If sex is the reason guys leave girls, then all married men would have left their wives long time ago....sex is never the problem....but some underlying factors every girl needs to work on to reduce the chances of being used and dumped by various guys.

So sex is not the problem.....the problem lies within you, check yourself.

1 Like

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by tta(m): 1:25am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Please I need advice
May b u're too dirty or virgins is seriously smelling if so they wouldn't tell u so but live u
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by supersnoop54(m): 1:25am On Jul 19, 2017
BlaQWolf:

Offensive vaginal disorder, Seriously??
There is more to a story than meets the eyes.

Fine morning, you haven't been replying your messages nah
You are better than some people over here atleast u told us ur story for me I think u should pray and don't count how many u av lost just know they r never meant for you may lord lead ur right man to u
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by NigeriaKitchen: 1:34am On Jul 19, 2017
efficiencie:
Must you give up your body as a price to get a man? Are good men really that expensive or is your body so cheap...Keep your body, be a good woman with great virtues, align with GOD, sculpt the path of your future husband with prayers (though you have never met him) and soon enough you will be out of this hex you are in.
Bros lets be practical for once and stop sounding celestial in every human problem.

90% if not 99% of happily married men you see today had sex with their present wives before they got married, so what are we saying

Some ladies make it seem like guys leave them just because they had sex with them, when in reality that's not the truth.

Do you know that majority of married men you see today went to just chop their present wives and clean mouth, but changed their mission after noticing that the lady doesn't deserve it Go and listen to Psquare song titled: ego adigo......in the lyrics, he said something like this:

"the man weh came to chop you and clean mouth de beg to stay".....in pure English he is saying: "the man that came to hit a lady and run is now pleading with the lady to please marry him".

This is the case of so many happily married ladies....their present hubby came to chop them and run, but stayed because of the lady's amazing character and other qualitieswink wink
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
All these things happen to you because you think opening your legs for a man you love would keep him tied down to you forever. I can guess you open them too early than most girls do which is wrong. The logic IS;

When you get into a relationship with a man, first, focus on building that relationship with him, work towards making him see you as a wife material as past experiences may have diverted his ways of thought towards woman and make him see you as no different from the others other than as a sex object. Show him love, care and attention and monitor to see if he'll do same. See if he'll detach himself little by little because you've not offered sex, see if he's reciprocating the love, care, attention and commitment even more than you do, take things easy, don't be too demanding, show him that you love him genuinely without pretence and study his behaviour when he asks for sex the first time and you refuse, if he still hangs around, then when in a romantic scenario, ask him if he loves you, if he says yes with seriousness and ask you why you had to ask, then explain to him how you have been hurt by pple you trust and love in the past and how you don't want to go through that path again... I'm sure if he's a man and not a furckboy, he'll see the right to love you and even care for you more and make you see the difference between him and those you dated in the past.

Good luck dear.

Sex should come last, take note.
That's the sexologist speaking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by fridayabdullahi(m): 1:39am On Jul 19, 2017
supersnoop54:
You are better than some people over here atleast u told us ur story for me I think u should pray and don't count how many u av lost just know they r never meant for you may lord lead ur right man to u
Guy stop forming holy holy for here abeg, she is committing fornication with every guy that run into relationship with her and ur here talking trash.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Larrykaysail(m): 2:19am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Please I need advice
try my market, let me make my way if i will dump you or not.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by temi2008: 2:25am On Jul 19, 2017
Why not abstain from pre marital sex.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Eluwilussit(m): 2:29am On Jul 19, 2017
TopGunFighter:
Nah!!! Any man that drive this my car I am washing will have accident and die.... grin grin grin grin
She trust me well well and I am getting to that stage that even if not out of love but out of respect for her I need to stop doing shit... she makes me super happy and I can't trade that for one 30mins bleep session if it was like 3 hours I might considerm grin grin grin

You are very humorous. grin. I wish you all the best. It is good to respect your partner. You come across as a smart and easygoing young man. Keep her. Good girls are hard to find. Goodluck man. Respect. cool

1 Like

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by NaijaElba(m): 2:35am On Jul 19, 2017
falconey:
Your Pics please......

O ti ya werei wahlai!
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Please I need advice
I'm more interested in making money from bitcoin
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 19, 2017
ladyF:

Lol... Because the OP has "bitcoin" in her moniker?

You too funny abeg! grin

LadyF teach me this bitcoin package na make me sef follow you dey smile sad
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Okohlient(m): 2:46am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Please I need advice
The problem u girls are having as a fresh student in the college is that , u girls think when u re already in da college u av reached da climax, u wud want to feel among, belong to da hot chicks on campus even when u haven't spent a semester in da skul, what u dnt do at home jx like dat u begin to do cus ur parents ain't longer wid u der forgetting hw u av promised them to b of good behaviours......So do u think fortune will FALL on yu when u break their promise, u only need prayers now.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Praktikals(m): 2:53am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Please I need advice
We hate it when ladies lay down like a log of tree. Participate and you will see him coming to the honeypot to get 'our daily bread'. Cheers.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by dasensible1(m): 2:54am On Jul 19, 2017
really bad.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 3:06am On Jul 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
All these things happen to you because you think opening your legs for a man you love would keep him tied down to you forever. I can guess you open them too early than most girls do which is wrong. The logic IS;

When you get into a relationship with a man, first, focus on building that relationship with him, work towards making him see you as a wife material as past experiences may have diverted his ways of thought towards woman and make him see you as no different from the others other than as a sex object. Show him love, care and attention and monitor to see if he'll do same. See if he'll detach himself little by little because you've not offered sex, see if he's reciprocating the love, care, attention and commitment even more than you do, take things easy, don't be too demanding, show him that you love him genuinely without pretence and study his behaviour when he asks for sex the first time and you refuse, if he still hangs around, then when in a romantic scenario, ask him if he loves you, if he says yes with seriousness and ask you why you had to ask, then explain to him how you have been hurt by pple you trust and love in the past and how you don't want to go through that path again... I'm sure if he's a man and not a furckboy, he'll see the right to love you and even care for you more and make you see the difference between him and those you dated in the past.

Good luck dear.

Sex should come last, take note.

Hats off to you Sir, hats off !

But one thing I'm sad about tho, the Evil that would happen still awaits.

Btw, how can I save your Post & read it for later ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by BABANGBALI: 3:07am On Jul 19, 2017
The reason could be because of this photograph,extra large borehole that is no longer holding firm

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Authentic1010(m): 3:07am On Jul 19, 2017
Could have something to do with your hygiene. It's difficult for a man to tell a woman that she has smell in her private part. If that isn't the case, then talk to God about your situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.