Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,916 members, 7,838,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First (79735 Views)

Man Cancelled Their Wedding On Their Way To Church In Abuja / Man Found Dead With Smile On His Face After Having Sex With A Prostitute / Why Do Women Always Leave Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Dino98: 5:42am On Jul 19, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Really? To be sincere with you if its not spiritual which I don't think it is, then its your character.

I said so because once a girl have sex with you, they just start believing that they've done you a great favour and unconsciously start trying to be in control of the relationship..this is something all guys can relate to. Only few girls maintain d tenderness that first attracted the guy to her even after sex and that's what inspires the guy to show more care.

When I meet such girl I usually have patience for a 2nd sex, after that I vapourize off. My long relationships are with girls that are simply feminine.

Other factors may include body odour, parasitic demands, lack of exposure, your disposition in public, level of neatness etc

LOL @ "parasitic demands"....

And it might also be cos of d size of *****
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 19, 2017
Beey:
Stop playing house.Respect yourself by keeping your pants up & men will respect you in return.Sex cannot keep a man , unless he wants to stay.Boyfriends do not deserve husband privileges.That's why they are called boyfriends & not husband.Learn the difference.
This is not a good advice. Sex also cements a relationship. You ought to have told her about bond. Bonding with a guy and the next time is he will take you serious and then propose to you.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

My dear, the first guy you slept with took away a vital component of your life...It amazes me ladies don't know this, that the first guy they sleep with matter... Pm me i'll tell you what to do
LOL, now, I think you are a professional. grin cheesy
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by NothingDoMe: 5:50am On Jul 19, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
Really? To be sincere with you if its not spiritual which I don't think it is, then its your character.
I think he/she is a scam. He/she is marketing bitcoin.

His/her profile is too well organized to be that dumb.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by freshvine(f): 6:02am On Jul 19, 2017
If you're acting like a sex pro the first time you make out with a guy, then it's likely he takes you for a slut and bolt
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Laila33: 6:09am On Jul 19, 2017
I for say
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by kennies12(m): 6:11am On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Op opens her legs too easily. More often than not, when a guy sleeps with you without much effort they tend to feel if they could get you that cheap then every other guy that came your way did same. Secondly, do you have offensive vagina odour?, that's another thing that could be responsible. Check yourself, and change your ways.
you get it all wrong here, Benita.

Am a man and I shd know what our thoughts are about ladies who give in easily.

on the contrary, men dont want you to over stress them .
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Talkingboy: 6:11am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Sometimes I think I'm cursed since I broke the purity with my first love in 100l all the men who I have been having affair with always dump me after making love to me the first time.

It has gotten to the point that I tried doing everything other girls do but it not just working for me.

Please I need advice

Listen to what Allah says it the Qur'an ....

Wa LA tekrobu Zina (Do not move closer to Zina (Adultery/Fornication)

Be chaste .... Maintain ur chastity .....

Fornication is a sin .... Repent to ur Lord . He is oft forgiving , Most Merciful.

Wait till you are married

All the best ...
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Laila33: 6:15am On Jul 19, 2017
DeeTus:
This is not a good advice. Sex also cements a relationship. You ought to have told her about bond. Bonding with a guy and the next time is he will take you serious and then propose to you.

Entertainment News in Nigeria
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by hgnbello(m): 6:18am On Jul 19, 2017
dats so bad. u dnt have to do wat oda girls are doing.. jx do wat u cn do best.. nd dnt tink making love to guyz will make dem stay.. jx b careful.. zip up.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Typicalguy(m): 6:18am On Jul 19, 2017
1st lay low,
2nd stay away from guys 4 d tym bein.
Buh it seems u're simple minded though...!
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Sike(m): 6:20am On Jul 19, 2017
Maybe the OP haven't met the right man.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Badman77: 6:30am On Jul 19, 2017
If your P......USSY smells,No miracle can save u!unless u meet a man who doesnt knw there are clean 1's,
2ndly,U do shakara finish(very hard to get)and @d end he finds out dt u SMELL?,he will not only DUMP u he will swear 4YOU.....Lol
PLS note!all these slay queens we see all over d place,the 1s wey dey SMELL NA IM PLENTY PASS o.Yes na me talk am!

1 Like

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Slymonster(m): 6:33am On Jul 19, 2017
ONE REASON..... SMELLING P..
I can't stand it lol
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 19, 2017
Strong repulsive vagina odour is the main reason. Truth be told. I once had a pretty girl that oozes from vagina, mouth and arm pit. When I first met her she told me that guys have been using and dumbing her, I was like..a fine girl like you?. But by the time I entered her I discovered why guys would always use and dumb her. I equally used and dumbed too. So check your body.

1 Like

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Sometimes I think I'm cursed since I broke the purity with my first love in 100l all the men who I have been having affair with always dump me after making love to me the first time.

It has gotten to the point that I tried doing everything other girls do but it not just working for me.

Please I need advice
Its either the got you so cheaply or you have a bad character but the former I think is the reason.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by AntiWailer: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2017
After fkin u not love making.

Check ur attitude.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Aye101: 6:41am On Jul 19, 2017
SolexxBarry:
It might be that your vjay smells awfully,no pun intended
Exactly my thought..
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Please I need advice
change ur approach gf. stop sleeping with them. keep ur aso Rock under lock & key.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Viking007(m): 6:42am On Jul 19, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

I said so because once a girl have sex with you, they just start believing that they've done you a great favour and unconsciously start trying to be in control of the relationship..this is something all guys can relate to. Only few girls maintain d tenderness that first attracted the guy to her even after sex and that's what inspires the guy to show more care.

When I meet such girl I usually have patience for a 2nd sex, after that I vapourize off. My long relationships are with girls that are simply feminine.

Other factors may include body odour, parasitic demands, lack of exposure, your disposition in public, level of neatness etc
Seun, I think threads like this should be closed after such factual & straight to the point answers are given, so You can save more bandwidth.

1 Like

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by FTrebirth(m): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2017
a mod or a nairaland shareholder would open one thread with their alternate account and ask a thought-provoking question just to get people arguing and generating traffic.

this story is as fake as nikki minaj's butt.

Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by wristbangle: 6:51am On Jul 19, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Well said
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by Naijareward: 6:54am On Jul 19, 2017
The guys are just the hackers that you gave your account password to access your account, They will log out if they see no money in your account...

I think you need to load something in you so that they can stay and feast on you.

Your pic please let me see if i can access your private bank side
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by loladeayobami(m): 6:59am On Jul 19, 2017
What matter most is your character and surrenderness,coz *obinrin sowa nu on I owon oniori oko*
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by vicfajeze: 7:01am On Jul 19, 2017
May be d toto dey smell.A bi wetin una think?
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by EvangAsika(m): 7:01am On Jul 19, 2017
Send me ur number God can break d yoke but remember fornication is a sin. Stay pure
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by bante22: 7:04am On Jul 19, 2017
Ğo for a bible believing church for a deliverance .is not ordinary
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by leunseyis(m): 7:13am On Jul 19, 2017
You better continued with your bitcoin Money making. #1000
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by abashi47(m): 7:17am On Jul 19, 2017
do they just wake up d next morning and decide to quit? definitely some should have led them to do so..I once broke up with my girlie because we r nt sexually acquainted. she makes sex looks like doing me a favour ,well its not
.have u checked ur hiegene? maybe body or genital odour?
how good r u on bed...
well,guys love sex a lot,if u give good sex, he'll definitely come back be it love or lust..
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:20am On Jul 19, 2017
YOU CALL FORNICATION MAKING LOVE...? REPENT NOW OR YOU PERISH.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by markanthony123(m): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2017
Better be focused and face your study, if you become a better feminist men will come for you all round.
Re: Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First by mapist(m): 7:27am On Jul 19, 2017
falconey:
Your Pics please......

Lol..exactly wat came to mind too after completing her post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) / My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat / She Keeps Insisting On Having Sex Without Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.