Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy (28596 Views)

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? / Pick One Default You Can Accept In A Partner. / Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by ekensi01: 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
See op true love comes from God alone.
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ojemedad:

oh really, let's do partnership then

No sir, i dont want partnership tongue
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

You have been 'excused'

educate me
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by Nedfed(m): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
When theres no relationship nkor? angry

Keep sharing the Pu§sy till it weak/condemn
I shake head for you

1 Like

Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by Nedfed(m): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Keep sharing the Pu§sy till it weak/condemn.
I shake head for you

Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by rayobaba(m): 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
accept the fact that you will bear the consequences of things you did or are doing that the other person term as deception.
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nedfed:

I shake head for you

Your problem is bigger than Nigeria
and i hope while your mum was not in a relationship... she was sharing her kpekus? grin

Stay outta my mention!
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by Nedfed(m): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Your problem is bigger than Nigeria
and i hope while your mum was not in a relationship... she was sharing her kpekus? grin

Stay outta my mention!

E enter you right?
I no E will pepper you
But seriously aunty age know dey una side again oooo

Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by Homeboiy: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
And pls know that na Oburo ball nile eji me training ka eji agba match
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by ollaxworld: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
@ollaxworld
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by ammamat(f): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
stay off his or her phone....specially men. ....
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by Dre12072017: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
krissconnect:
Never deny him sex.
Sex makes him think straight

It's an absolute NO during PMS. Please take note undecided
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by IFNOTGOD(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
there is no perfect person does it mean we should accept those who continually hurt us, i as a guy have been abused by my gf continuously for the past two yrs, she get worse by d day, ran away wit a guy in feb cam back in march n den one week later we had a fight, went to her base n slept wit anoda guy,yet she denied ever having anything to do with d guy until everything was laid bare. do well to include this nobody is perfect does not mean u take abuse daily.

MY bae inorder to get guys attention tell dem am too old for her,my teeth are not well arranged, my D**K is small(cries everytime we have sex n can only go 1 round in two days), wen d relationship was 1yr 8 months she said d relationship was too long she needed a new bf to test how anoda guy look. bring marriage she keep postponing from 2016 till 2017. i spend all d money n nothing she brings to d table.

Op stop this preaching no one is perfect, just imagine her saying i shud mention d names of her male friends she would tell me if dey are lying or not. me have gone out to look for more reasonable n sensible girl to share my joy wit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by nwosueugeneken: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
saint047:
Nice one.

Don't starve your husband with sex, because you might think you are doing him, but on the long run you are doing yourself
very important
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by burakado17: 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
krissconnect:
Never deny him sex.
and never demand for money too much
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by Eluwilussit(m): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

Get one then! cheesy
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
You nailed it.

True. No relationship is perfect.
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by Truckpusher(m): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
Put in your best and always expect the worst .

1 Like

Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by Sarah20A(f): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
krissconnect:
Never deny him sex.
so without sex you can't think straight undecided
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by kapai(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
That's very funny....I just pray in the near distant time you would be able to find one and be truly loved
LifeIsGuhd:
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by Honest2(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
my girl said she don't want me to be coming to her place everyday .....but why I don't understand guys I need help here
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by manee2(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
krissconnect:
Never deny him sex. Sex makes him think straight
bam
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by Beautifulemi(f): 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
dljbd1:
What is PMS?
Pre- Menstrual Syndrome
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by Beautifulemi(f): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
dljbd1:
What is PMS?
Pre- Menstrual Syndrome
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by Erums(m): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

embarassed
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by Erums(m): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Honest2:
my girl said she don't want me to be coming to her place everyday .....but why I don't understand guys I need help here

What kind of boi are u... Will u like her coming to ur hux everday..... Dats de same feeling... Pesticide
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by Erums(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
IFNOTGOD:
there is no perfect person does it mean we should accept those who continually hurt us, i as a guy have been abused by my gf continuously for the past two yrs, she get worse by d day, ran away wit a guy in feb cam back in march n den one week later we had a fight, went to her base n slept wit anoda guy,yet she denied ever having anything to do with d guy until everything was laid bare. do well to include this nobody is perfect does not mean u take abuse daily.

MY bae inorder to get guys attention tell dem am too old for her,my teeth are not well arranged, my D**K is small(cries everytime we have sex n can only go 1 round in two days), wen d relationship was 1yr 8 months she said d relationship was too long she needed a new bf to test how anoda guy look. bring marriage she keep postponing from 2016 till 2017. i spend all d money n nothing she brings to d table.

Op stop this preaching no one is perfect, just imagine her saying i shud mention d names of her male friends she would tell me if dey are lying or not. me have gone out to look for more reasonable n sensible girl to share my joy wit.

I realli thin your sex life was boring.... God inso much appreciate my bae, sex is a bomb... Weekend sex.... Three rounds from saturday night to sunday morning.... Dnt joke with that morning ooo, she can mad for it... Na routine..... I love u bae
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by riyanxeally(f): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
theres no book n theorem or straight road it defies science religion n watever...it is wat it is n doesnt exist...hence defies human comprehension...mke it work its a choice n an action

1 Like

Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by austyn0(m): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
I plead to disagree with the first step..... If for example I have an extremely boring partner, you are advising I love her for being extremely boring forgetting that this is life and that we get tired of everything(specifically love) someday,, everyday of the love takes us closer to our differences that might lead to dissolution of the relationship...... I would rather advise the duo should detect their flaws and work on 'em.
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by chibuzorAbia: 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Erums:

I realli thin your sex life was boring.... God inso much appreciate my bae, sex is a bomb... Weekend sex.... Three rounds from saturday night to sunday morning.... Dnt joke with that morning ooo, she can mad for it... Na routine..... I love u bae

No you don't love her but you love the sex!
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by Erums(m): 8:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
riyanxeally:
theres no book n theorem or straight road it defies science religion n watever...it is wat it is n doesnt exist...hence defies human comprehension...mke it work its a choice n an action

Hi girl... I love ur write up.... Its always a decision... But undergrown bois will never agree

1 Like

Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by Erums(m): 8:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

No you don't love her but you love the sex!

Whats dis one saying.... I cnt realli argue with u... My intents for her are clear, for ur info i dnt make move for s3x most times she does, but wen at it mt intent is to please her... I wud spare d details sha... Beside sex we have a great communication, we do tins togeda wen we togeda... Shes a busy lady so im i...... So de littke time we got, we kill for it, she owns my weekend simple..... You can eat ur leaf now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? / I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone! / 6 Tips On How To Get Any Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.