Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy (28595 Views)

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? / Pick One Default You Can Accept In A Partner. / Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by shantyken1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:

dark and theres no light... help me find angry
search completed
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by krissconnect(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Sarah20A:
so without sex you can't think straight undecided
There's this great, different and magnanimous feeling wen u have sex, believe me,it pushes your rationale thinking. Care to know more?
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by shaicollins(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
dljbd1:
What is PMS?

Period of mesturation
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by riyanxeally(f): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
true dear ure right..guess thy ve gat ppl like ya to enlighten dem
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by Timioladee(m): 12:09am On Jul 19, 2017
Let's mingle then.....will be in abuja next week. In the same shoes smiley
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by lovennelly4me(f): 12:29am On Jul 19, 2017
Nairalandsss:
True love is never a smooth road. If you want to remain happy all through your life with your partner in the relationship, there should be a lot of compromises made, and understanding should be your foundation. When it comes to relationships there are some couples who expect too much from their partner and this creates a whole lot of trouble. The basic thing one must follow in every relationship is to understand and accept your partner for who he or she is. Only when you learn to love your partner and their soul, that is when you will find true happiness in the relationship. Here are some things you need to accept in your relationship to be happy.

Things you need to accept in your relationship to be happy are:

1.Love Thy Partner With Thy Flaws: As an individual, you have got to understand that no one on the face of this earth is perfect. We are human beings and we all have our flaws. So, learn to love your partner with his or her flaws too.

2.Every Relationship Has A Storm: A relationship is not complete if a couple never fights. Couples should fight and be aware of their partner’s other side. It is one of the most important things to accept when your in love.

3.Families Will Be Married Too: It is not just the two of you starting a new life together as husband and wife. When you wed, you marry the entire family. So, this is one of the most important things every couple must accept when it comes to a relationship.

4.No One Is Perfect: As mentioned earlier, no one is perfect. We are all made differently in the eyes of God and when you learn to accept that, your relationship will be a much happier one.

5.Mean Things Will Be Said..PERIOD: We all have our heights of anger and during this phase there is usually an exchange for words. If you don’t want to hurt your loved one, refrain from speaking. It is the best way to pass through this stage in a relationship.

6.PMS.. Can Make You The Lady Crazy: Women, if your going through a PMS stage, let your partner know about your mood swings. It is their right to know why your irritated and so moody. By sharing with your partner how you feel will prevent fights from occurring.

7.Happiness Comes In Small Packages: Happiness always comes in small packages. If you want to loved one to be happy, do the small and meaningful things in life which will make a difference in the relationship.

These are the things you need to accept in your relationship to be happy

http://www.naijabroad.com/things-need-accept-relationship-happy/

My question is... What if you love someone who does nt in return love you but u are down to earth to do what it takes to please him.. In dat kind of situation, what do l do?
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by odinga1of: 1:15am On Jul 19, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
When theres no relationship nkor? angry

Stop saying such my dear am here for you 24/7 (this is nairaland forum where anything can happen)
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by smillingirl: 1:22am On Jul 19, 2017
Ok
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by smoothsailing: 1:50am On Jul 19, 2017
prolly cos u dont have a picture of u here grin
LifeIsGuhd:
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by Nobody: 4:15am On Jul 19, 2017
Dre12072017:

It's an absolute NO during PMS. Please take note undecided
whats the meaning of PMS please??
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by ModusOperandi(f): 5:24am On Jul 19, 2017
you're very correct.
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by Sarah20A(f): 7:23am On Jul 19, 2017
krissconnect:

There's this great, different and magnanimous feeling wen u have sex, believe me,it pushes your rationale thinking. Care to know more?
now thanks lipsrsealed
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2017
angry Thank you grin
odinga1of:

Stop saying such my dear am here for you 24/7 (this is nairaland forum where anything can happen)
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by LifeIsGuhd(f): 8:28am On Jul 19, 2017
Shebi love is blind
smoothsailing:
prolly cos u dont have a picture of u here grin
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by odinga1of: 9:53am On Jul 19, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
angry Thank you grin

Welcome my dearie grin grin grin grin grin I hope we can connect on this platform
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by krissconnect(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2017
Sarah20A:
now thanks lipsrsealed
grin grin goodmorning
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Divay22:
Never expect too much cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Thanks OP

Gbam
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Know when to hop off the ride.

Know when to walk away.

Not all relationships lead to marriage.

Love is NOT a do-or-die affair.

Thank me later.
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by smoothsailing: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
it took really long but God finally did it! Love had a surgery and can now see, taste and even feel... cool

LifeIsGuhd:
Shebi love is blind
Re: Things You Need To Accept In Your Relationship To Be Happy by shantyken1(m): 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
let's create one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways To Stop Constant Fighting In A Relationship / What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? / I Found My Girlfriend's Picture On A Customer's Phone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.