Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,650 members, 7,955,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:09 AM

Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS (76267 Views)

Desperate Mother Hunts For Boyfriend For Her Single Daughter (pics) / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / Man Catches His Best Friend In Bed With His Wife, Beats Him With Machete(video+p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by slyrone(m): 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
Cursed children, cousins fvcking. Later they ll be lamenting that they nor dry succeed for their dealings hence blaming one old woman wey dey village............sons and daughters of jezebel
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by udison(m): 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
Fine, this is very wrong,
but y would a father publish this online...he should have considered his daughter

1 Like

Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by bizzibodi(m): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
it is hitime fleshlight & Love Machine is encourage for unmarriesd youths. cry cry cry cry
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by bizzibodi(m): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
it is hitime fleshlight & Love Machine is encourage for unmarriesd youths to cool down sexual tension. cry cry cry cry
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by NaijaNeedsRev(m): 2:41am On Jul 19, 2017

Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by DanielGb(m): 6:03am On Jul 19, 2017
Let us look at it from this angle,

The physic: Her Orange size and back side, some aunty wey senior her self no get reach that. Now consider say her yoyo dey elastic down there.

The age: 17... Just forget it, She no be novice.

The moral:
Everyone get his or her own values. For me, the social media is nor the best way to trash things out. Young lad and men will always do this.
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by legendary16(m): 6:55am On Jul 19, 2017
adonbilivit:
she is just 17. A fucking minor that should not be bleeped. Statutory rape it is my friend

.your people in the north marrying and smashing 12 year olds, abeg what do you call that??
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by str8talk1: 8:01am On Jul 19, 2017
adonbilivit:
she is just 17. A fucking minor that should not be bleeped. Statutory rape it is my friend

As long she is an hausa teenager, that's not rape naaaaaaaaa?.
If Senator Yerima can describe a Muslim girl to be one day has t*t and pub*c hair on dat side, she's a standard mature woman.

I guess I have educated most non-notherners?.
Thank you.
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by Xtianvic(m): 9:37am On Jul 19, 2017
kinibigdeal:
So far is not a rape case, i want to believe this is a mutual agreement
FYI according to law, as long as a girl is not up to 18 if you have sex with her, whether tou forced her, or she forced you or a mutual agreement, if you are sued you can be jailed
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by jimb(m): 9:50am On Jul 19, 2017
kinibigdeal:
So far is not a rape case. I want to believe this is a mutual agreement

but is that why u took 2 spaces?

18 fall on u
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by charlsecy(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
kinibigdeal:

How many Northerners has been arrested so far?
I don't know.
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by sylve11: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
SMH... undecided so young but her NUNU was being smashed by her uncle lipsrsealed

grin grin grin cool
Re: Father Catches His 21-year-old Nephew Pants Down With His Teenage Daughter. PICS by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 20, 2017
kinibigdeal:
So far is not a rape case, i want to believe this is a mutual agreement
There is nothing like mutual agreement when an underage is involved. It's possible he influenced her decision. It's not rape either

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.