Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,162 members, 7,860,163 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. (2609 Views)

Was Bored And Decided To Re-chyke My Bae - Just Look At Her Replies / DAVIYJONES : After 5 Years I Have Decided To Show My Appearance (PHOTOS) / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. by crismark(m): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lwkmd!!! Omo no time again

Re: I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 20, 2017
Finally I had my first meal after 25 hours cry
Re: I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
I have decided to go into Yahoo Yahoo but my grandmother have been yelling about one stupid dreams she is having me sad
Re: I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. by thestevens: 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
if I may ask, how did you get into the debt you wanna clear?, just so you know, life of crime is never a way out of any predicament. you need Jesus not crime man.
Re: I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. by Effizy12(m): 9:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
OP how about money ritual? I sabi one babalawo incase you are interested oh.
Re: I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. by hrykanu231(m): 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bro if you mean am, just find Bursar of any fed uni kidnap. Thank me later
Re: I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2017
Effizy12:
OP how about money ritual? I sabi one babalawo incase you are interested oh.

For were? I am ready..
Re: I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
After carrying concrete for 10days I finally got paid and guess how much? A miserable 3500 cry cry. After sending grand ma 3000 for her medication I am left with only and the church were I work as a security at night wants to sack me because I don't worship with them.
Re: I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. by WebSurfer(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
Why don't you commit suicide instead?

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:
Why don't you commit suicide instead?

I won't because I believe I will make one big hit.
Re: I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2017
Working with this yahoo boiz just opened my eyes on how poros our bank can be. Our money isn't safe with the banks again.
Re: I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2017
Op just tell us say na joke we go understand. Crime doesn't pay. Ask God to help u Nd he will surely do that.
Re: I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 27, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Op just tell us say na joke we go understand. Crime doesn't pay. Ask God to help u Nd he will surely do that.

It's not a joke. I need fast cash to sort myself else I am doomed.
Re: I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. by Furious2(m): 4:30am On Jul 30, 2017
undecided
Re: I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. by Elcuba: 4:43am On Jul 30, 2017
Billic:

It's not a joke. I need fast cash to sort myself else I am doomed.

How is your crime life going?
Re: I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. by Chidonc(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2017
rheether:

I don't get it. How is it a scam? What if he is serious and needs help?
some have sense they cannot use, some can use but have no sense, we have sense and we can use, glory be to you oooo lord, amen.
Re: I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 31, 2017
Furious2:

Check your email make I reason you.. .

I did and it's empty.
Re: I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. by Nobody: 4:41am On Jul 31, 2017
Elcuba:

How is your crime life going?

It's not easy. My first job didn't go well. Two of my friends are cooling off in sars detention and currently I am relocating back to the village. It's not as easy as I thought.
Re: I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. by Elcuba: 10:14am On Jul 31, 2017
Billic:

It's not easy. My first job didn't go well. Two of my friends are cooling off in sars detention and currently I am relocating back to the village. It's not as easy as I thought.

Were you robbing or?
Re: I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. by promisious: 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
Billic:
I have decided to go into crime so I can raise some money to clear my family debt and enable me go back school. So if you are a kidnapper, armed robber, one chance, yahoo Yahoo, ritualist, drug pushers just name it. So long as it's illegal and I can raise 300k before month end, I'm in. cry cry. If you are in need of a partner pls send me a Pm..
Re: I Have Decided To Go Into Crime.. by AeroplaneApple: 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2018
Billic:
I have decided to go into Yahoo Yahoo but my grandmother have been yelling about one stupid dreams she is having me sad
bro it takes long to hit with yahoo. I would advice you to look for a sawmill tell you want to work with them. Don't be ashamed about it. You can make more than 18k in a month. Depending on how hard u can work you will make 36k in a month.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Insane Nipplé Tattoos / Video: Sexy Lady Has Gone Viral For Dressing Seductively, Barbing A Man's Hair / Never FULLY Trust A Black Woman. A Lot Of Them Are SECRETLY Bisexual.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.