Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? (44233 Views)

My Biggest Fear In Life / Share Your Biggest Problems Let's Try And Help Each Other Out / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
solasoulmusic:

The average man or woman without God is selfish and most will pull you into whatever they feel about themselves based on their perceptions of you and you don't find God in your comfort zone you find him doing the extra ordinary even helping the less privileged.

Sometimes you may even be the one but still contribute to the world just as much as those who have more that is the purpose of God he can use you to make foundations where there is none and you will see resistance and opposition for that very mission I let people vent it's the only way to allow peace to reign

I bring them into my peace because that's what I wake up to every morning

Beautiful soul...I can see you've undergone process,it's glaring...Only a mind that has been processed can understand this much..in the end, the soul must grow deep within, that's the Panacea to dealing with life issues even before they appear

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by MrIndespensable(m): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Settling with someone,who dosen't even know why they are settling with you...confused with no direction,all cos of status Quo.jeez!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by TinaAnita(f): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Fear of the unknown is my greatest fear in a relationship and it makes me do crazy things. I can deal with the fear of what I know about but not the one that only exists in my head.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by sekem: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
rittyray:
My royalty being taken for granted

Royalty abi loyalty?

English language eh
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
solasoulmusic:

The average man or woman without God is selfish and most will pull you into whatever they feel about themselves based on their perceptions of you and you don't find God in your comfort zone you find him doing the extra ordinary even helping the less privileged.

Sometimes you may even be the one less privileged but still contribute to the world just as much as those who have more that is the purpose of God he can use you to make foundations where there is none and you will see resistance and opposition for that very mission I let people vent it's the only way to allow peace to reign

I bring them into my peace because that's what I wake up to every morning

Also to love, we must meet God...anyone that hasn't met God can never love or understand it...Never

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

Beautiful soul...I can see you've undergone process,it's glaring...Only a mind that has been processed can understand this much..in the end, the soul must grow deep within, that's the Panacea to dealing with life issues even before they appear

The process was ugly but the result Beautiful
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
otijah:
sharing punna with another guy, girls can cheat eeh

Uummm...

So u never wished to have a 3some or an 0rgy maybe? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
solasoulmusic:

The process was ugly but the result Beautiful

Trust me, i've been there...still not gone out completely.. it's hell itself
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Fargbaba: 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
wheelie:

anyone told you, you look like Uche jumbo?

i swear,I tot na only me see am o,she is prettier tho' make I just go before dem tag person woman wrapper.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by promiseulu(m): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nice one, at least i finally saw person wit sense
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by MsAnne(f): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Thinking he loves me,when he doesn't...
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Tufunky: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
That she will expect me to marry her
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by francisbiz: 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Thats y im single & happy grin
From age 65 you will become suicidal, it will get worse when you are single and childless.
Loneliness from old age is incurably traumatic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Josefemo(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Fear of the unknown
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

Also to love, we must meet God...anyone that hasn't met God can never love or understand it...Never

I agree with you but I assume your being sarcastic but you must know God because if you don't recognize the Love God has for us you won't see it in another person. You won't regard them as special or delicate you will think every man or woman is the same let me bleep her and on to the next but when your children get older you want to carry shotgun around protecting them start now start reflecting that love now

You won't understand why people cry when they speak from the heart

I lost the love of my life Clinged to God I saw 11:11 I had lucid dreams then next thing am able to sense some stuff the old me would never have ...
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
francisbiz:

From age 65 you will become suicidal, it will get worse when you are single and childless.
Loneliness from old age is incurably traumatic.

grin

How u know? Did u reached 65 , yet single & childless? undecided
Waste of my precious time
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by TinaAnita(f): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
222Martins:
I won't react, because experience has taught me that people with beautiful faces and quiet mien like you, pack the most venom on the inside.

PS: I am immune to venom and neurotoxins.

I would have punched you if you were human but a robot nay, I won't waste my fist on you. Meanwhile, thanks for judging a book by its cover. I laugh

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Fargbaba: 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tufunky:
That she will expect me to marry her
you are crazy grin
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by otijah(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Uummm...

So u never wished to have a 3some or an 0rgy maybe? undecided
three some is one hell of thing I hv wished for but not with my hard earned gf
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
solasoulmusic:

I agree with you because if you don't recognize the Love God has for us you won't see it in another person. You won't regard them as special or delicate you will think every woman is the same let me bleep her and on to the next but when your children get older you want to carry shotgun around protecting them start now start reflecting that love now

Beautiful... Intelligent

That's why I said, insecurities will remain till the world ends, it's our own soul that must grow and find that state of perfect peace...Luckily for some, process stretches the soul, helping it to grow and find this peace...this is where the bliss we all find exist, not in people we love, but in our own very own soul...deep inside...and when two processed souls meet..GBAM... wink...Yu should teach your sistas this o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Ezionye(f): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
zeusdgrt:

Can you stay faithful to a faithful guy forever?

Why not?

Cheating is a decision.
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Venica(f): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

Love is a beautiful thing
it is. but loving someone who take your heart for a play thing can be suicidal .
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Safiaa(f): 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Fear of being turned to Mario
what does that mean?
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

Beautiful... Intelligent

That's why I said, insecurities will remain till the world ends, it's our own soul that must grow and find that state of perfect peace...Luckily for some, process stretches the soul, helping it to grow and find this peace...this is where the bliss we all find exist, not in people we love, but in our own very own soul...deep inside...and when two processed souls meet..GBAM... wink...Yu should teach your sistas this o...

Would you like to Help?
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
solasoulmusic:

I agree with you because if you don't recognize the Love God has for us you won't see it in another person. You won't regard them as special or delicate you will think every woman is the same let me bleep her and on to the next but when your children get older you want to carry shotgun around protecting them start now start reflecting that love now

I lost the love of my life Clinged to God I saw 11:11 I had lucid dreams then next thing am able to sense some stuff the old me would never have ...

Sorry about the love of your life...Yes, it's vertical-horizontal as we say, we must tap the ability to love from up, then we can use it horizontal in person-to-person relationships..so help me...without an understanding of the root of love, how can one love and have peace?
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Would you like to Help?

Help ke? I'm an emotionally unintelligent n clumsy being...Just living life based on my own self perceptions now..
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by gazlyn(f): 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
heartbreak and fear that he's gonna cheat
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by tosyne2much(m): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
I have phobia for sex and boobs

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by SgtKisswhere: 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Venica:

it is. but loving someone who take your heart for a play thing can be suicidal .

Well, true but best thing is to apply balance in a relationship. love should not be blind, I mean love with your heart but apply sense
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

Sorry about the love of your life...Yes, it's vertical-horizontal as we say, we must tap the ability to love from up, then we can use it horizontal in person-to-person relationships..so help me...without an understanding of the root of love, how can one love and have peace?

You can love and have peace when your love has no price tag and it is pure people act the way they do maybe some may shame because of fear of going all the way but for you cause you are firmly rooted in love for Christ you will always find a way to bring peace wherever you are
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

Help ke? I'm an emotionally unintelligent n clumsy being...Just living life based on my own self perceptions now..

Don't use your own words to belittle yourself you just spoke intelligently

I am very sure something can be done to enlighten the world I have a podcast on twitter Coming from a Place Of Love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / What Can I Do About This / Lady Promotes 'Main Chick' Song In Underwear, Blasted By Nigerians (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.