Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? (44160 Views)

My Biggest Fear In Life / Share Your Biggest Problems Let's Try And Help Each Other Out / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Have no fears cause I'm very careful starting from friendship before anything it allows you to see people's real sides you know the one they don't show to everyone

I try not to let people drain me or keep me dependent on anyone's else but God for clarity, opportunity and purpose.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by crunchyg: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Same here
Why all of una dey fear where fear no dey, if you don't want him to stop loving you then you have to keep the love fire burning
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Divay22:

WHY?
I'm finding it difficult to comprehend myself........ Really strange.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by crunchyg: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
osujibetty:
my biggest fear in a relationship is falling madly in love
No need to fear, love is a beautiful thing
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Venica(f): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
falling in love with a play boy
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by david06(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Thats y im single & happy grin
Noted
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
solasoulmusic:
Have no fears cause I'm very careful starting from friendship before anything it allows you to see people's real sides you know the one they don't show to everyone

I try not to let people drain me or keep me dependent on anyone's else but God for clarity, opportunity and purpose.

God bless you....Finally I've seen one person with sense, now i have hope for the country...Excellent...you're on d right path

Nothing destroys relationships whether it's love or friendship like issues that are not dealt with personally, like mistrusts, insecurities and fear itself...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by kfrosh: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
My greatest fear is not getting married to her eventually due to not being financially buoyant(i.e meeting the right girl at the wrong time). I can't get married without a stable source of income.

When she stops being faithful.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by shinarlaura(f): 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
crunchyg:

Why all of una dey fear where fear no dey, if you don't want him to stop loving you then you have to keep the love fire burning

LOL......u re right tho but u know na. We humans are unpredictable.
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by trumpclinton247: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

........happy jolly SINGLEHOOD....not easy oooo i must say

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
Being dumped by the one I love and cherish.

Worst feeling ever.
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by djlaqua91(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
The moment your girlfriend leaves your vicinity, she's no longer yours till she returns. She's on loan.

That's my biggest fear: Disloyalty

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by SgtKisswhere: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
Venica:
falling in love with a play boy

Love is a beautiful thing
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by davidodufote: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
My fear is that, am not interested in marrying any lady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

God bless you....Finally I've seen one person with sense, now i have hope for the country...Excellent...you're on d right path

Nothing destroys relationships where it's love or friendship like issues that are not dealt with personally, like mistrusts, insecurities and fear itself...

Amen you too thank you well said
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by luckiest1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Fargbaba:
She 'll be too demanding
And getting played while being loyal
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by haydeesha(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Scam
IamKashyBaby:

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by luckiest1(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Fargbaba:
She 'll be too demanding
And getting played while being loyal
2. Trust issues..
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
My biggest concern in a relationship is being with someone that talks to much.
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by crunchyg: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
SlimHan:
Really? How? Mind revealing that @crunchyg
Keep doing what you were doing when he first came to you. Never change, keep the fire burning
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by okpukpu(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
Losing my privacy. Imagine waking up every morning with same person for the rest of your life.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Amen you too thank you well said

Nothing destroys like fear itself...Want life with peace,get rid of fears, be it business, relationships, partnerships...else we'll see our personal fears in people and say we were right not knowing it's an "eyeset" problem...Our convictions many times are what is first internalized before they become reality....the storm is in our minds, not on the sea...

Good one..I admire you..

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by crunchyg: 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yea but keep doing your own part. By the way you look beautiful
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by wheelie(m): 3:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
anyone told you, you look like Uche jumbo?

nikkypearl:
zero sense
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Hormozzie: 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mm

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Okay, what if the person falls madly with you even as you grow by?How about that for a thought?
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Fkhalifa(m): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dating someone I'm not completely sure I love for marriage..

Someone who will easily forget or doesn't care about good moments you had, and instigate break up anyhow.

Dating a scam, one who you 'd thought of being your last girl(wife) but brings up her real trash personality.
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Hadeehart101(f): 4:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
That I'll not b good enough. What if I'm with the wrong person? embarassed embarassed
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by firebaby(f): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
I can't deny I don't have my fears but I talk to GOD a lots about it....and I am sure he hears smiley

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by kennykendo(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
nikkypearl:
What is your biggest fear in relationship?

Mine is ,"Being bored. I'm super scared that one month or so into a relationship I'll lose interest in the person I'm dating, that I 'll no longer find the person amusing undecided

1. if my partner gets insecure
2. begins to lie and doesn't show honesty
3. pretends to be someone she isn't

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

Nothing destroys like fear itself...Want life with peace,get rid of fears, be it business, relationships, partnerships...else we'll see our personal fears in people and say we were right not knowing it's an "eyeset" problem...Our convictions many times are what is first internalized before they become reality....the storm is in our minds, not on the sea...

Good one..I admire you..

The average man or woman without God is selfish and most will pull you into whatever they feel about themselves based on their perceptions of you and you don't find God in your comfort zone you find him doing the extra ordinary even helping the less privileged.

Sometimes you may even be the one less privileged but still contribute to the world just as much as those who have more that is the purpose of God he can use you to make foundations where there is none and you will see resistance and opposition for that very mission I let people vent it's the only way to allow peace to reign

I bring them into my peace because that's what I wake up to every morning
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by 222Martins(m): 4:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
TinaAnita:

Hehehehe idiotic robot. Now real robots don't react to insults so behave yourself Martins
I won't react, because experience has taught me that people with beautiful faces and quiet mien like you, pack the most venom on the inside.

PS: I am immune to venom and neurotoxins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! / My Girlfriend Always Come To My House With Three Of Her Other Friends, Help!! / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.