Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? (44228 Views)

My Biggest Fear In Life / Share Your Biggest Problems Let's Try And Help Each Other Out / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

We need to look closely at the landscape of our generation and from our understanding, we can get involved at some point...I've been standing aloof, WHY? When i hear many people talk, its complete foolishness, even ministers are not spared, an un-peaceable soul can't teach peace not matter how they try....it's basic principle people can't give what they don't have...Anyway have faith...I know of some 25-30 year olds in the back training rigorously and will soon be released...Obadiah will soon open the gates for the prophets to come out soon...it won;t take long..for me..I'm just the fence sitter watch ya'all

God is as furious as the waves in the middle of the ocean when you mock his children God Bless same here
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by brownlolly(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
nikkypearl:
zero sense
Answer the question
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
solasoulmusic:

God is as furious as the waves in the middle of the ocean when you mock his children God Bless same here

Not mocking dear..how can I ?...I'm in the ministry too dear...I have my rank...and can speak without bashing too but to instruct, reproof and correct, so, many doctrines are not ...rather a minister should pass thru fire to be thorough..
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Safiaa(f): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
what tribe are you?
Yoruba. You?
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by crunchyg: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Thank u. I appreciate wink
You are welcome dear
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by adetayo234: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
rittyray:
My royalty being taken for granted

Work on your tongue, lady; it lisps.
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Safiaa:
Yoruba. You?
you won't believe anyways, but I'm Nigerien
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by bigsmoke2(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
that I will hopelessly and helplessly fall so deeply in love that the person becomes my vulnerability
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by shinarlaura(f): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
connectpoint:

That's a better fear... if that's what you pray for, have you sown the seed for it? By sowing the seed, not not offering, but making yourself so irresistible that will make me cringy if you're not there...it begins with developing yourself...making yourself good at your ...how do i put it..(I'm clumsy), develop your good areas..so good that it'll attract him to you, put on a decent character, dress to look dashing...be at your prime..and you could have one kneeling b4 yu daily...isn't this a better fear? grin

Of course that's a better fear . Everybody will wants to be loved so deeply and it's now left for us to keep the standard high you doing those things that will make our partners keeps on falling in love over and over again.
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by adetayo234: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
StephDamielola:
LIES AND DECEIT....

You that you are sweet like this, how can anyone lie to you except if you give them a reason to do that
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Elkay3: 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
adetayo234:

Work on your tongue, lady; it lisps.

Tongue? No. You "lisps(ed)"

It's her fingertips.
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Of course that's a better fear . Everybody will wants to be loved so deeply and it's now left for us to keep the standard high you doing those things that will make our partners keeps on falling in love over and over again.

wink
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by adetayo234: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Elkay3:

Tongue? No. You "lisps(ed)"

It's her fingertips.

I use the word like that intentionally. Using words conventionally at times can be boring. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Meant to say loyalty
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by wale377(m): 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
EntMirror:
My biggest fear is my biggest opportunity. Only 1% of NLers will understand this.
guy your dry ooo
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Blackhawk03(f): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
HERSLEY:
date me and I will be ur fear

And what are you? shocked
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
wale377:
guy your dry ooo

It's simple. You're among the 99.% that won't understand that.
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Safiaa(f): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
you won't believe anyways, but I'm Nigerien
undecided whatever.
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Blackhawk03(f): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
rittyray:
Meant to say loyalty

Right below your comment is a modify button, click on it, do your correction and submit next time. kiss
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Elbreezy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
nikkypearl:
zero sense
zero chill
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by HERSLEY(f): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Blackhawk03:

And what are you? shocked
ur pain...and everlasting fear of losn me Cuz of D love I ll shower u with cheesy
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by vicben27(m): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Thats y im single & happy grin
happily in a relationship wit ur cucumber!
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by TeejayMaya(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Opistorincos:
putting my all into it and being dumped at the end of the day

Same here, also unfaithfulness.
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Blackhawk03(f): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
HERSLEY:
ur pain...and everlasting fear of losn me Cuz of D love I ll shower u with cheesy

Oh yeah? Showers of love wink

I'll definitely love and treasure right back but never think, I'll be scared of letting go of you if need me. smiley
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Teeminjin(f): 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
being loyal to someone who isn't down to earth with me.
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Safiaa:
undecided whatever.
There we go, attitude!
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Elle277(f): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
I fear nothing!...thanks to our drama celebs, I think I have seen it all in them...hahaha
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
rittyray:
My royalty being taken for granted

Do you really mean ROYALTY or LOYALTY?
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Venica(f): 6:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

Well, true but best thing is to apply balance in a relationship. love should not be blind, I mean love with your heart but apply sense
cool . thanks
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
jamalnation:
cheating... i can share my woman with anybody

You CAN share or you CAN'T share?
Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
vicben27:
happily in a relationship wit ur cucumber!

#TeamVirgin
#TeamTightHole
#TeamNeverBeenKissedNeverBeenTouched...

And cucumber is great for salad, not for pussay...

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? by jamalnation(m): 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

You CAN share or you CAN'T share?
mistake i can't

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Relationship Trends Among Teenagers In Nigeria / How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / What Can I Do About This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.