Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest (50340 Views)

Nwodo: Enugu Group Warns Nnamdi Kanu / Party Agents Caught Paying For Votes In Anambra Elections(videos) / Islamic Council Warns Nnamdi Kanu Against Attacks On Hausas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Naijareward: 5:14am On Jul 20, 2017
Modsenemy:
Kanu errwhere angry

Let people go out and vote . This is democracy.
And if kanu and his Ipob bandits tries to violently boycott the election, then let martial law be declared in the state by the FG .
Even kanu will run back to London

If its a true democracy, let them conduct referendum that is what is involve in democracy ... No one is a fool in this modern time, The government of Nigeria is only working for few individuals and those people will always fight anyone who talks about their misconducts.

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by navada99: 5:38am On Jul 20, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Same way they liberated it in 2013 and same way Nigeria was liberated in 1999, 2003, 2007, 2011 and recently 2015.

My brother, Keep your head above waters and don't let the devil find a willing tool in you. #Advice #EnoughSaid #Bye

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:20am On Jul 20, 2017
sapele914:
Cowards election is still far why not stop andy uba and obiano from campaigning and meet your grand parents in hell before your time.The Rest of Nigeria is moving be there deceiving yourselves in that land logged shitty hole jungle that adds no value to the federation only collecting free money from Abuja. At least Justice Binta Nyako has seen why animals should be left in cages,let him enjoy his 15 minutes of freedom he has a long jail term in front of him. Justice is patient,the rule of law will take it's course

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:22am On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=Alanzazani post=58631825][/quote]
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by bibe(m): 6:44am On Jul 20, 2017
Josmila:

So y'all think in your wildest imaginations you can fight with a state government with the full strength of the security apparatus in the state??
I pity the innocent people who'll get killed for nothing!

Funny thing is... the people are actually the government, but years of military rule has made the layman oblivious of the fact.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Alanzazani: 6:47am On Jul 20, 2017
nopains:

ranting of aun ant.

You will be killed that day as usual and nothing will happen. Amensty international will write report and it will be archived. We dey wait ipob again
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by princeleo2017(m): 6:50am On Jul 20, 2017
Obiano blood de hot ni
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by cowardafonja: 7:41am On Jul 20, 2017
Modsenemy:

Because you have problem with easy comprehension shouldn't still mean you should be blind . Let's see ur mum's picture pls and I'll show u wat 'fat' means

Part of why I call you illiterate. You really took "fat" literally in this context?

Ok, wonna make you happy now. You know you are "pretty" poor mentally? Did you see that "pretty"? grin

The problem here is that when people who have been to school are commenting reasonably, the likes of you will be destroying the thread with terrible sentences. That is sickening!

Seriously, I think you shouldn't be on this forum.

Don't bother quoting me again because this is the last response you will ever get from me. bye!
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Asaib(f): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Lol... Even Obiano is issuing threats?

I thought he has a large amount of followers!!

Stupid asslicking Governor!!

The next will be IMO state in 2019. The race is getting closer!!
KANU shld thank his stars that am the Governor of the State of Anambra, and i bet you he will not and will never try such in my State, Owelle Ndi Igbo will show him that he is in charge
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2017
Asaib:
KANU shld thank his stars that am the Governor of the State of Anambra, and i bet you he will not and will never try such in my State, Owelle Ndi Igbo will show him that he is in charge

You mean your state @ Kwara??

Piss off!!

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Sonoyom(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2017
Obiano is confused
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by unite4real: 8:48am On Jul 20, 2017
SegunAdewole:
Whether Obiano the drunk or Okoroawusa the fagghot likes it or not. THERE WILL NO LONGER BE ELECTION IN WHOLE OF THE EAST. Anambra broadcasting station and heartland FM are not as powerful as Radio Biafra.

The Biafra people have realized that Biafran actualization depend on them and that you ARE NOTHING WITHOUT THE MASSES. So they will stay indoors and Eat NSALA while the polling booths are empty.

Biafra is not a joke, millions have died for it. Biafrans will take the advice of its detractors and WILL NO LONGER PARTICIPATE IN ZOO ELECTIONS. ZOO POLITICIANS CAN WASTE THEIR MONEY CAMPAIGNING BUT THEY WILL NOT GET VOTES UNTIL THEY SPEAK UP FOR BIAFRA AND ASK FOR BIAFRA SEPARATION FROM THE ZOO.

The Sun has risen for Biafran Nationalists like the Scottish nationalists, you better grab this chance if you want to remain relevant in politics and ask for referendum.

if election doesnt hold, one thing i know is that FGN will declare the state and emergency and a military administrator will take over. Na that time dem go pray for election.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Modsenemy(f): 8:49am On Jul 20, 2017
cowardafonja:

Part of why I call you illiterate. You really took "fat" literally in this context?

Ok, wonna make you happy now. You know you are "pretty" poor mentally? Did you see that "pretty"? grin

The problem here is that when people who have been to school are commenting reasonably, the likes of you will be destroying the thread with terrible sentences. That is sickening!

Seriously, I think you shouldn't be on this forum.

Don't bother quoting me again because this is the last response you will ever get from me. bye!
The first mistake I made was replying a slowpoke . I won't make the mistake of giving an attention seeker what he needs to feed again. Run along kid
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by SegunAdewole: 9:12am On Jul 20, 2017
unite4real:

if election doesnt hold, one thing i know is that FGN will declare the state and emergency and a military administrator will take over. Na that time dem go pray for election.

You are talking nonsense, you cannot force people to vote by declaring a state of emergency. It is not a boko haram situation where violence is instituted. Use your head! Even election is not by force.
In the USA civil disobedience have been used, yet the military were not called upon. You stone age elements belong to caves.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by SegunAdewole: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2017
shineeye1:
KANU is a pretender to an esteemed title. That uncultured fellow is grossly berift of the frame to bear what he is approaching. Clearly, he lacks the mien, the culture, the comportment and composure, the intellectual depth to tackle the legitimate quest of the marginalized. He is a classic misfit and is tucking his tiny legs into a shoe many times his size! In so doing, he may lead a whole generation to genocide if the blind followers are not discerning enough. They must not confuse the struggle with a pretender.

You've made more than 20 posts on this thread and all are lamentations about Kanu and IPOB. As we speak one of your relatives in obomosho and osogbom is been beheaded by ritualists for the head to be sold for N2,000 to buy ogogoro but it's none of your business, only kanu and IPOB matters to you. LMAO!

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by milantustorin(m): 10:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Misterdhee1:

When will you guys start tackling your leaders? I mean igbo leaders. Don't you think it is time for that? They are closer to you than Bubu. Seize their offices and tell them you want Biafra.. Hating on Afonja or Hausa-Fulani won't give you Biafra. Attack Ekweremandu, Okorocha, Obiano, Chime, Umahi and Ikpeazu, and watch Biafra come through in few months.. Hold them responsible, stop blaming other tribes for the crimes your leaders are also guilty of. Charity, like they say, begins at home.
Don't you know that no election in the whole SE is an attack against Obiano and all other SE governor than d FG.. But ur kind still don't want us to attack our governors because of ur selfish reasons.....
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Aeebeecee: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2017
plenty bully shit....abeg make una do quick jawe......we are too gullible in Nigeria to understand what we want and what we need....everybody shouting biafra like say ur suffer go end....smh
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Aeebeecee: 11:08am On Jul 20, 2017
milantustorin:
Don't you know that no election in the whole SE is an attack against Obiano and all other SE governor than d FG.. But ur kind still don't want us to attack our governors because of ur selfish reasons.....

just wanted to ask with no offence intended...after biafra is actualized (maybe or not) will the suffering stop or the mentality ll change....bros their is a big diff btw want n need...you all want biafra but you are forgetting what you need.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by milantustorin(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
ARCKLIFF DESIGN,CONSULTING ARCHITECTS AND BUILDING CONSTRUCTION.TELL :08034326038
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by milantustorin(m): 12:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
Aeebeecee:

just wanted to ask with no offence intended...after biafra is actualized (maybe or not) will the suffering stop or the mentality ll change....bros their is a big diff btw want n need...you all want biafra but you are forgetting what you need.
... Kidnapping,drug trafficking etc are rampant today due to the absence of federal facilities in the East,Youths r suffering from a massive scale of unemployment...In the Ghana must go period, when Nigerian Government accused Ghanaian in Nigeria for causing the increase in crime rate, they went back to their country restructured and sanitise their country some years after been chased out from Nigeria, now is their countries economy not far better than Nigeria...When last did u hear a Ghanaian arrested for drug trafficking in abroad?
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Misterdhee1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2017
milantustorin:
I am not Biafran.. I am proudly Yoruba, but i really wish you guys can achieve Biafra, so the hate being propagated around by you guys of late can go to rest once and for all.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by vacanci: 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
SegunAdewole:

You are talking nonsense, you cannot force people to vote by declaring a state of emergency. It is not a boko haram situation where violence is instituted. Use your head! Even election is not by force.
In the USA civil disobedience have been used, yet the military were not called upon. You stone age elements belong to caves.

please get educated. If the people refuse to vote and the tenure of the government is over, who takes charge of the state? As long as it is a nigerian territory, the federal government will take over the state with a Military administrator ( because there will have been lawlessness leading to civil unrest at this point, with Igbos flying kites all over).

Let there be no election and mark my word, people will become lawless as there wont be any government in place. This will usher in the unexpected and perhaps what Igbos have been waiting for will commence full blown.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Aeebeecee: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
milantustorin:
... Kidnapping,drug trafficking etc are rampant today due to the absence of federal facilities in the East,Youths r suffering from a massive scale of unemployment...In the Ghana must go period, when Nigerian Government accused Ghanaian in Nigeria for causing the increase in crime rate, they went back to their country restructured and sanitise their country some years after been chased out from Nigeria, now is their countries economy not far better than Nigeria...When last did u hear a Ghanaian arrested for drug trafficking in abroad?

but now that you asked...i have never heard or read abt a Ghanaian arrested for that o.....make God help us all...when less than 50% can't even recite the national anthem or pledge.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by FUCKyouALL: 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=lofty900 post=58632038]If e pain u, go and die. Nnamdi kanu is a confirm mumu tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[/quoteyou and your entire family go die first and at the same time
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by FUCKyouALL: 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
[quote author=lofty900 post=58632038]If e pain u, go and die. Nnamdi kanu is a confirm mumu tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue[/quote
you and your entire family go die first and at the same time
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by FUCKyouALL: 9:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
lofty900:
If e pain u, go and die. Nnamdi kanu is a confirm mumu tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by FUCKyouALL: 9:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
Modsenemy:

Give that advice to your mum and let's what she feels about it

ask your dad to suck your black pussy bitch
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2017
FUCKyouALL:

this one you are living, is it life? grin
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by mecussey(m): 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
LUGBE:
Empty threat cheesy

Honestly, I dont know why the man is bothered and even pointing fingers. I thought IPOB are nobody, why is he afraid on Nnamdi kanu...chai..cowardness cannot be hidden.
Re: Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest by FUCKyouALL: 11:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
lofty900:
this one you are living, is it life? grin

keep on crying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo / Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra / Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.