Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott (35853 Views)

Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) / IPOB Insists On Boycott Of 2019 General Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ejanla07: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ekiseme:
what structures are you refering to please? Enlighten me
d one causing you so much pain right now

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by bigerboy200: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Cooly100:

This one is also photo shop? I have advised you to travel and see for yourself...
Not arguing..only pointing out the fact u lied with d previous one..simple..
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ekiseme(m): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
IJOBA2:
EGWU ADIRO GI N'ANYA MAKA CHUKWU
ngwanu, mgbe osalu oku.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Thewrath(m): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
bigerboy200:

So it's clear that the agitation is cos of Buhari's utterances or cos of his body language to the south... mind you..Nigeria will outlive Buhari..we should look at d bigger picture and not make choices cos of one confused president.. my point..
The agitation has been there since 2008 but on low key...buhari and some Yorubas who cheered the killing of peaceful protesters,and the unguarded utterances of their Oba akiolu excalated the agitation.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Cooly100: 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
bigerboy200:

Better be guided...I am not enjoying Nigeria..and that's because we have bad leaders.. secession is not the answer... u claim Igbos have been treated badly since the civil war...but u have continously had leaders from d east since that time..even if it's since 1999..u have always had 3 senators from each eastern state..u had for a long period the Senate presidency..for the past 12 years u've had d deputy Senate presidency...u have house of representatives ..u have governors...how accountable have u held them for the suffering of your people..sorry to use d word "u" cos I don't even know if u are an eastener...my point is simple ...Bad leadership is the problem...

We have gone through this many times before..There has been a concensus of opinion from leaders across the country that the easterners have not been treated fairly since after the war. Leaders like IBB, Lamido Sanusi, Balarebe Musa, and leaders from the south as well.

“Sincerely speaking, the South-East has not had a fair-share since the civil war. Their marginalization is quite obvious. But if the policy of reconstruction, reintegration and reconciliation of Gen.Gowon and the late Gen. Murtala’s administrations had continued, the agitation by the few Igbo for Biafra state would have been a thing of the past. Balarebe Musa

."Thus, the so-called Biafra agitation is rooted in the 1966 coup and I
want to say that if people are still asking for Biafra almost 50 years
after the civil war, then it is necessary for us to sit down and ask
ourselves how we want the nation to be. That’s exactly what the Igbos are asking for – let’s sit down and discuss but it seems that is not falling on good ears?" Ango Abdullahi.

"There is a new Igbo man, who was not born in 1966 and neither knows nor cares about Nzeogwu and Ojukwu. There are Igbo men on the street who were never Biafrans. They were born Nigerians, are Nigerians, but suffer because of actions of earlier generations. They will soon decide that it is better to fight their own war, and may be find an honourable peace, than to remain in this contemptible state in perpetuity" Sanusi Lamidu Sanusi

These evil has nothing to do with Igbos being the senate president or not. It has nothing to do with the leaders.What about the loan to build rail system...why was the SE excluded? There are many examples. It is only a wicked character that would say the easterners are not paying for the civil war which ended decades ago.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Temptee101(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Badonasty:

All these mushroom militants and besides shey dem don free this guy ni cos he's just flouting all the bail conditions
This one is talking about bail conditions. Lol

When your incapacitated saliva-dropping vegetable flouted his, where were you?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ekiseme(m): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ejanla07:
d one causing you so much pain right now
of all the guys bashing me this night,you are the most dumb.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Nwakaumu(m): 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ekiseme:
blind follower
Onye ara eji obara ndi awusa muo.ozu di ka gi,come to upper iweka and start this you aboki asslickin,one thing is sure,you cant go back intact.udele ga eri ozu gi na afo a.aturu.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Temptee101(m): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ekiseme:
i'll not keep shut, adaro m ogbi
e daro o mgbi mana enweghi uche
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ekiseme(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
omsal84:

What is nothing?
do i really need to explain that to you?
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by oyatz(m): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
I think you and IPOB should start by preventing Anambra State from going to the zoo capital, Abuja to collect federal allocation every month.

ChimaAdeoye:
The time has come for all Biafrans to act together and stop the continued pumping of oil out of the region to fund those who use the money to oppress Biafrans.

Once the oil flow stops, Nigerians will sit down and negotiate a fair association and a more stable and equitable federation
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ekiseme(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Temptee101:
e daro o mgbi mana enweghi uche
ya bu na imaro ihe mmadu inwe uche putara,ndo
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by BiafraAmaka(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ekiseme:
hahaha, amynwa ina akocha ka onye uche ya na ezuro ezu

This is for you

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ekiseme(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Onye ara eji obara ndi awusa muo.ozu di ka gi,come to upper iweka and start this you aboki asslickin,one thing is sure,you cant go back intact.udele ga eri ozu gi na afo a.aturu.
isi na m bia na upper iweka gini emee? Don't make a threat you can't carry out.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Saintsquare(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Thewrath:

The agitation has been there since 2008 but on low key...buhari and some Yorubas who cheered the killing of peaceful protesters,and the unguarded utterances of their Oba akiolu excalated the agitation.
We all know its the election loss that caused all this,I'm sure the Oba won't have.said that rubbish if your people didn't call Lagos no man's land. While trying to always point fingers at others pls make sure you clean.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ejanla07: 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ekiseme:
of all the guys bashing me this night,you are the most dumb.
e pain dis yoruba muslim

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ekiseme(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

This is for you
amynwa kwusi ihe a ina emegheri na odiro mma
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ekiseme(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ejanla07:

e pain dis yoruba muslim
odika ika bu umuazi?

Ikwurigba.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Cooly100: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ekiseme:
amynwa kwusi ihe a ina emegheri na odiro mma

What do you have to say about these?

“Sincerely speaking, the South-East has not had a fair-share since the civil war. Their marginalization is quite obvious. But if the policy of reconstruction, reintegration and reconciliation of Gen.Gowon and the late Gen. Murtala’s administrations had continued, the agitation by the few Igbo for Biafra state would have been a thing of the past. Balarebe Musa

."Thus, the so-called Biafra agitation is rooted in the 1966 coup and I
want to say that if people are still asking for Biafra almost 50 years
after the civil war, then it is necessary for us to sit down and ask
ourselves how we want the nation to be. That’s exactly what the Igbos are asking for – let’s sit down and discuss but it seems that is not falling on good ears?" Ango Abdullahi.

"There is a new Igbo man, who was not born in 1966 and neither knows nor cares about Nzeogwu and Ojukwu. There are Igbo men on the street who were never Biafrans. They were born Nigerians, are Nigerians, but suffer because of actions of earlier generations. They will soon decide that it is better to fight their own war, and may be find an honourable peace, than to remain in this contemptible state in perpetuity" Sanusi Lamidu Sanusi
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by hamilton62(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ekiseme:
I am Igbo too,I chose not to lie to myself, who even made Nnamdi kanu the leader of the Igbos ?
The people, if you are truly igbo you will know the words: the words of men are that of God...
The people have enthrone him because he is made to be their...
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by ESDKING: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ejanla07:

e pain dis yoruba muslim
Hahaha, no kill me with this your meme.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Nwakaumu(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
No election in anambra.obiano cant get our votes after killing our people.may he can bring those afonja thas was cheering him on while he was killing our people to vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Xkalaban(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ekiseme:
I am Igbo too,I chose not to lie to myself, who even made Nnamdi kanu the leader of the Igbos ?

Ur just a white liar!!! Which Igbo are u? My mama tell me say I be Ibo? or We been grow up 4 Ala ndi Almajiri type Igbo? Being Igbo is inborn bro. It is not something u can just choose to become. Do u & fight for urs, no be to dey follow-follow... Rude-bishh!!!!
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by MrSly(m): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ekiseme:
me not living forever doesn't mean I should be willing to die for nothing
Always understand when you are flawed in a logical argument. arguing blindly means arguing ignorantly. take a bow bro.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Thewrath(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Saintsquare:
We all know its the election loss that caused all this,I'm sure the Oba won't have.said that rubbish if your people didn't call Lagos no man's land. While trying to always point fingers at others pls make sure you clean.
Am not responsible for how you understand me,just what I say!
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Nwakaumu(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ejanla07:
e pain dis yoruba muslim
This one na obasanjo twin brother.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ekiseme(m): 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Xkalaban:

Ur just a white liar!!! Which Igbo are u? My mama tell me say I be Ibo? or We been grow up 4 Ala ndi Almajiri type Igbo? Being Igbo is inborn bro. It is not something u can just choose to become. Do u & fight for urs, no be to dey follow-follow... Rude-bishh!!!!
i am full breed igbo and i would never wish otherwise, igbo nkem aburokwa my mama abi my papa tell me say i be igbo, mua bu confirm 046 by otu osha and every other thing di involved, i am only saying my mind, ndi anwuru a juru here ana ezuzughari

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by emi14: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
The groups, Concerned Militant Leaders (CML), Niger Delta People Democratic Front (NDPDF) and Rainbow Marabas Squad (RMS) argued that since May 30, 2016 when soldiers allegedly massacred harmless and innocent IPOB members in some parts of the Southern states, Federal Government has remained silent over the incident....

How can you call Nigeria a country with these dangerous pressure grous.inequalities invented this groups including boko boys. Nigeria need recycling not restructuring.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Temptee101(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ekiseme:
ya bu na imaro ihe mmadu inwe uche putara,ndo
Oga ike gi agwulam
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Odelhorno1990: 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
The struggle seems real and intense, if you dont see it as such, kindly visit sense Doctor!
Meanwhile, should you have serious need for quick cash loan contact RenMoney 4 as high as 4mn loan without collateral, no guarantor and no hassle. Within 24hrs get disbursement after application. Requirement: salary earners. Call/whatsup Ogaga@08159385912 to get started.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ekiseme(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Temptee101:
Oga ike gi agwulam
hahahahaha,
mana nwanne,obu ihe ojoo mmadu ikwu obi ya? Okwa maka na m kwuru ihe di m n'obi mere guys ji choo ikpodo m n'obe here
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by EzeCanada: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Diesella:
Bia ndi be anyị, asi m ka m were ọnụ Ibo wee jua unu ajụjụ di oké mkpa. Abi a na Anambra, ọnụ mana ọbụ APGA nọ na ọchịchị, ọnụ mana ndi ugwu na ndi ofe nmanu na ụfọdụ ndi ofeke ndi bee anyị chọrọ ịnara anyị ọchịchị n'ala anyị bụ Anambra... Ajụjụ bụ ọbụ ezigbo ihe ka Mazi Kanu mere iji chọọ ibute ọgbahara na ala anyị nkea

Nwanna! Aghotaram nchegbu gi mana mara kwa amara na Onye ọ bụla na-agba mbọ ka ochebe ndụ ya ga-atụfu ya, ma onye ọ bụla nke na-atụfu ndụ ya ga-edebe ya!

Whoever tries to keep their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life will preserve it - Luke 17:33

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Attends Friday Juma'at Prayer After Coming Back From UK(Pics) / Independence day: Buhari attends Special Jumaat service in Aso-rock (Photos) / Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.