Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott (35836 Views)

Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) / IPOB Insists On Boycott Of 2019 General Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by EzeCanada: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
BiafraAmaka:

Do you need videos?

Nwanna! That particular picture is doctored. But that does not in any way undermine Nnamdi Kanu's influence as the greatest crowd puller in the history of Biafra's existence. You don't need to convince anyone as everybody is aware of this fact!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Notasyouthink: 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Cooly100:

Some Niger Delta militant groups have declared their support for the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, that the forthcoming governorship election in Anambra State, in November, , by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), will not take place.

The groups, Concerned Militant Leaders (CML), Niger Delta People Democratic Front (NDPDF) and Rainbow Marabas Squad (RMS) argued that since May 30, 2016 when soldiers allegedly massacred harmless and innocent IPOB members in some parts of the Southern states, Federal Government has remained silent over the incident.

Leaders of the groups, General Ben (CML), General Playboy (NDPDF) and General Aneaja (RMS), after their meeting in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, on Wednesday, demanded for justice for the victims of the May 30, 2016, Biafra Day celebration killings.

Convner of the meeting, General Ben, stated: “Federal Government should address the injustice meted out to innocent and harmless IPOB members, while celebrating Biafra Day. The election in Anambra State should not hold and will not hold. That injustice must first be addressed before any election will take place by Federal Government.

“Southern political leaders, who are romancing with Federal Government to truncate and jeopardize Biafra struggle because of the selfish aggrandizement, will live to regret their actions because, we will not forget them.

“Any attempt by Federal Government to take us for granted, should be resisted. We advise Anambrarians to boycott that election. Any person that flouts our order does that at his or her peril. Nobody is our target, but don’t make yourself our target”, the groups warned.

Reacting to the recent quit notice to the Igbo people living in the North by Arewa youths, and the similar ultimatum by their colleagues (militants) to the Northerners in the Niger Delta, the groups said they did not see it as a threat.

According to them it was an opportunity for the Southerners to realise and address their agitations properly with zeal and commitment.

They advised Southerners, particularly Igbo people, living in the North, not to be carried away by whatever assurances they might have received from any quarters concerning their safety, insisting that they should heed to the order.

Ben stated: “We do not see it as a threat, but a welcome development. It should not generate disaffection, but should be accepted with commendation because it would give the agitators opportunity to champion their course with the necessary zeal it requires.

“In essence, the deadline should stand, both for the South Easterners in the North, and the Northerners in the Niger Delta region and South East. And our people should return home. Every Southern is our brother or sister, whether from East, West or South.

“Whoever refuses to heed to this order, will blame himself or herself for the consequences. We have sounded the warning to our people in the North not to allow themselves to be slaughtered like before.

“This time around, while we demand that the Igbo should obey the quit notice by Arewa boys, we would not fold our hands and watch them (Arewa) massacre our people. Whatever that happens to our people, will surely have grave and regrettable consequences on the opponents, General Ben warned.

http://sunnewsonline.com/anambra-election-militants-back-nnamdi-kanu-on-boycott/
Bantudra the brainless thing said in one of his numerous junks that if war should break between the Igbo and zoogeria, that ND millitants will fight Igbos in favour of zoogeria because ND militants hates Igbos grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by EzeCanada: 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
coptic:

Well, the state always wins.

Obiano will win this hands down!

Lies!

I am a top fan of Gov. Obiano as together with Ex Lagos state Governor, Fashola, they top my list of the most competent and pro-active state administrator ever. But Obiano goofed on this one, and that is if this press release is authentic. As a result, no one really knows what would happen on D Day, but Obiano would definitely not have an easy day.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Nossa(m): 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
sarrki:

Mazi is a criminal

A certified fraudster

Masturbate all you want it's none of our business, the order has been given, go to Anambra and vote if you're too concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Maj196(m): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dead on Arrival.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by willibounce1(m): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Even the devil can come and back kanu. Election will hold. Anybody who tries to misbehave will be taken out. Plain and simple.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by TheKingIsHere: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Reacting to the recent quit notice to the Igbo people living in the North by Arewa youths, and the similar ultimatum by their colleagues (militants) to the Northerners in the Niger Delta, the groups said they did not see it as a threat.

According to them it was an opportunity for the Southerners to realise and address their agitations properly with zeal and commitment.

They advised Southerners, particularly Igbo people, living in the North, not to be carried away by whatever assurances they might have received from any quarters concerning their safety, insisting that they should heed to the order.

Ben stated: “We do not see it as a threat, but a welcome development. It should not generate disaffection, but should be accepted with commendation because it would give the agitators opportunity to champion their course with the necessary zeal it requires

I wonder why you will never see amarabae here. the boy wannabe fake girl from osogbo .. Shior
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Xkalaban(m): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ekiseme:
i am full breed igbo and i would never wish otherwise, igbo nkem aburo my mama abi my papa tell me say i be igbo, mua bu confirm 046 by otu osha and every other thing di involved, i am only saying my mind, ndi anwuru a juru here ana ezuzughari

Onyeoma even tho say ndi anwúrú no na ogbe. Ndi isi zuru oke nókwa karia. Idi nú happy na otu onodú obodoa si wedí? 9jeh failugo via governance and anyi achózigi ina aga backwards ózó. It's very wrong to say that Biafrans who died in the civil war died for nothing cos we as a ppl have the right to self determination at least. Regardless of how perfect or faulty we're....Ndi ebe m' soro nwuo n' aghahú just maka ha ekweteghi iwu part of Juria...Now 50+ smthn yrs l8r we still dey suffer 4 those same vices wey make them want secede in the first place undecided
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by willibounce1(m): 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Thewrath:

The agitation has been there since 2008 but on low key...buhari and some Yorubas who cheered the killing of peaceful protesters,and the unguarded utterances of their Oba akiolu excalated the agitation.

Continue to shout peaceful protesters and deceive yourselves. When it's time for election, your so called peaceful protesters will.come.out and disrupt the election and get shot again. And ya'll ipods will shout peaceful protesters. Una never see anything.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by azpekuliar: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:
The time has come for all Biafrans to act together and stop the continued pumping of oil out of the region to fund those who use the money to oppress Biafrans.

Once the oil flow stops, Nigerians will sit down and negotiate a fair association and a more stable and equitable federation

The master stroke would be for the entire south and the middlebelt (the natural allies of the North who have recently found their voices) to boycott the 2019 elections.

Consultations are ongoing. If that is achieved the 2/3s needed to elect a president will not be achieved and a death sentence will be passed on the constitution. The next thing will be for purposeful negotiations to take place that will usher in the much needed True fiscal Federalism a.k.a Restructuring.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by willibounce1(m): 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Let's be true to ourselves.
Do these kind of men that speaks boldly even to the soldiers and federal government exist In yoruba land.
Yoruba man I dey shame for una and una cowardice.
You said niger deltans are not part of. Biafra but the militants have accepted biafra and even angry they killed their igbo brothers.
Shame on yoruba men once more.its only to shout that they know.

Leave Yorubas out of your mouth and problems. When it's time for election in anambra, you and your militants should go out and disrupt election and see what will happen to you flat headed ipods.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Temptee101(m): 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ekiseme:
hahahahaha,
mana nwanne,obu ihe ojoo mmadu ikwu obi ya? Okwa maka na m kwuru ihe di m n'obi mere guys ji choo ikpodo m n'obe here
Hana ako n'elu, ina ako n'ala, gwa m ogini ka emere expect
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by TheKingIsHere: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
wanimo:
Where are the "we the South South" juu men?

I think some of you ediots are just sick in the head. If SS talk, you complain. If they keep quiet, you complain. If you are suffering from mental illness please jump into the nearest lagoon. Shior
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by immazion972: 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ekiseme:
what structures are you refering to please? Enlighten me
ipob have family meetings in all town or local government but in south east and South south to my greatest surprise inside villages
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by femolii: 11:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
Cjrane2:

GBAM!
I have been saying it that unless the oil stops flowing, nothing will change in oil drunk Nigeria. it is like trying to get the attention of a drunk man. The minute you take his bottle of alcohol, you will get his whole attention.
grin
rag will better pass u
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Boyooosa(m): 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Thewrath:

You have been trying to politicize the struggle,with no success...no be today tongue
Biafra is bigger than apc,buhari and pdp,combined!
EVEN NIGERIA BA? DEY THERE!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by immazion972: 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
bigerboy200:

Why didn't they agitate during GEJ's time? Just curious...
KANU organized powerful rally in 2014 at c k c Aba nobody knows about it buhari made KANU who he is today . they set KANU as a trap and he buhari falls for it
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by alid8788(m): 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kanu is a fraud, we don't need Biafra. Thunder fire him and Biafra. Who is marginalising who? Where is the marginalisation? So the reason school fees is so costly in south east is because we are being marginalised? Don't south east receive allocations like other zones? So the bad roads and other stupid projects embarked upon by the governors (criminals) in south east is because we don't have biafra? What benefit have ever come out of the south east governors forum, is it bcus we don't have biafra? The heavy tax on the masses in south east by our governors (criminals) is it because we don't have biafra? What good bill have emanated from the south east senators that is beneficial to the people of south east they represent, is because we don't have Biafra? The Paris fund share by Federal Government to all the states, is south east not part of it? And which south east state used the Paris fund to pay up the arrears, pension, leave allowance and salaries 90% of the fund is provided for, is it because we don't have Biafra? The Agric fund released by federal government to states, in the name of diversifying the economy, how many persons did the state governors( criminals) in south east empowered with this fund to go into agriculture, is it because we don't have Biafra? These are so many questions and more and one fraud star that said his name is Kanu that left his family in London and has British passport, is here shouting Biafra, deceiving okada riders and bus drivers, claiming that we are being marginalised. People have lost their lives because of this fool. You that is singing praises to his name, ask yourself this question how Is the south being marginalised and who is marginalising them. Tell the Kanu to come and stop the Anambra election by himself, don't be used and die for nothing. The problem of south east is not Biafra, the people we elected into different positions has been our problem, they give 2% to the zone and pocket 98% of what belong to us. If there should be any agitation or revolution, it should be against those we elected into different positions, and not being brainwashed into believing that we are being marginalised. One Nigeria i preach. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ejanla07: 12:05am On Jul 20, 2017
Ekiseme:
odika ika bu umuazi?

Ikwurigba.

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Agumbankembu: 12:05am On Jul 20, 2017
alid8788:
Kanu is a fraud, we don't need Biafra. Thunder fire him and Biafra. Who is marginalising who? Where is the marginalisation? So the reason school fees is so costly in south east is because we are being marginalised? Don't south east receive allocations like other zones? So the bad roads and other stupid projects embarked upon by the governors (criminals) in south east is because we don't have biafra? What benefit have ever come out of the south east governors forum, is it bcus we don't have biafra? The heavy tax on the masses in south east by our governors (criminals) is it because we don't have biafra? What good bill have emanated from the south east senators that is beneficial to the people of south east they represent, is because we don't have Biafra? The Paris fund share by Federal Government to all the states, is south east not part of it? And which south east state used the Paris fund to pay up the arrears, pension, leave allowance and salaries 90% of the fund is provided for, is it because we don't have Biafra? The Agric fund released by federal government to states, in the name of diversifying the economy, how many persons did the state governors( criminals) in south east empowered with this fund to go into agriculture, is it because we don't have Biafra? These are so many questions and more and one fraud star that said his name is Kanu that left his family in London and has British passport, is here shouting Biafra, deceiving okada riders and bus drivers, claiming that we are being marginalised. People have lost their lives because of this fool. You that is singing praises to his name, ask yourself this question how Is the south being marginalised and who is marginalising them. Tell the Kanu to come and stop the Anambra election by himself, don't be used and die for nothing. The problem of south east is not Biafra, the people we elected into different positions has been our problem, they give 2% to the zone and pocket 98% of what belong to us. If there should be any agitation or revolution, it should be against those we elected into different positions, and not being brainwashed into believing that we are being marginalised. One Nigeria i preach. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

We have passed this ranting. We've passed this level.
Crawl back where you from.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ejanla07: 12:11am On Jul 20, 2017
ESDKING:

Hahaha, no kill me with this your meme.

na oduduwa picture be dat.
snapped d day he was thrown from hell due to body odour and back stabbing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by kingalim: 12:19am On Jul 20, 2017
You can stop election but you can't stop state of emergency. What is for sure is that at the end of the day state of emergency will be declared, governor obiano will be sacked and a retired general will be installed as the new govenor( Millitary govenor). Where will Nnamadi KANU be? in his house, where will Nnamadi's wife and children be? Somewhere in UK, where will I be? At the north living in peace. Who would lose their businesses, who would be on the street dying and fighting soldiers, who would suffer the most, who is the foolish one in this scenario
Ask your self that question.
NOTE: I have nothing to loose, KANU has nothing to loose. So pls I dey wait,make una go una go kill una self

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Xkalaban(m): 12:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Diesella:

Oga u dey funny shaa!! Ag[b]ụ[/b] egbula ụmụ afo grin grin grin grin [b]ọ[/b]ch[b]ị[/b]chị Buhari ebuharigo ụbụrụ ụmụ afo grin grin

Nwanne obú Android ka îneh use? Biko ke ka m' ga esi nwete afabeti Igbo zuru oke, vu kpom kwem n' okpuru ha di ka m' si gosi n' okwu gi? Ndewo!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by wanimo: 12:28am On Jul 20, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

I think some of you ediots are just sick in the head. If SS talk, you complain. If they keep quiet, you complain. If you are suffering from mental illness please jump into the nearest lagoon. Shior
e pain you truly truly
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by valx2: 12:28am On Jul 20, 2017
Ekiseme:
Biafra is dead!
It's Not, but all you dreams and aspirations are
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ekiseme(m): 12:35am On Jul 20, 2017
valx2:
It's Not, but all you dreams and aspirations are
dream on mf

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ekiseme(m): 12:37am On Jul 20, 2017
immazion972:
ipob have family meetings in all town or local government but in south east and South south to my greatest surprise inside villages
akuko.
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by chiagozien(m): 12:50am On Jul 20, 2017
alid8788:
this one is maaaad
Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Ekiseme(m): 12:52am On Jul 20, 2017
Xkalaban:

Onyeoma even tho say ndi anwúrú no na ogbe. Ndi isi zuru oke nókwa karia. Idi nú happy na otu onodú obodoa si wedí? 9jeh failugo via governance and anyi achózigi ina aga backwards ózó. It's very wrong to say that Biafrans who died in the civil war died for nothing cos we as a ppl have the right to self determination at least. Regardless of how perfect or faulty we're....Ndi ebe m' soro nwuo n' aghahú just maka ha ekweteghi iwu part of Juria...Now 50+ smthn yrs l8r we still dey suffer 4 those same vices wey make them want secede in the first place undecided
i didn't disrespect the memories of our past Heroes,
according to history,with all those efforts then it didn't happen,Must they stop election in anambra to actualize biafra?and you don't have to preach hate for that either, Who is kanu to even give that order?okwa umunna ya ga na ebi na eri ebe ha no, oburu anambra ka oga eji wee bido?will he be on ground there to back up his words? Ka obu ojee zinye umu mmadu ka ha jee nwufusie

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Skubidude(m): 1:07am On Jul 20, 2017
Threebear:

Biafra has no oil though. South south is not biafra, biafra has only 5 states and none of them produces oil.

Nigerians can be so bold at exposing their ignorance. So Orient Oil at Anambra is what? The 13% that Imo State get as derivation like other niger delta states get is what, i guess they are being dashed. And for ur info some state in the south south are deeply in support of Biafra like my state for instance, get that into ur ewedu skull and stop displaying ur crass ignorance at the slightest opportunity.
Gudnite!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Threebear(m): 1:16am On Jul 20, 2017
Skubidude:

Nigerians can be so bold at exposing their ignorance. So Orient Oil at Anambra is what? The 13% that Imo State get as derivation like other niger delta states get is what, i guess they are being dashed. And for ur info some state in the south south are deeply in support of Biafra like my state for instance, get that into ur ewedu skull and stop displaying ur crass ignorance at the slightest opportunity.
Gudnite!
You sound dumb. There is no oil producing state in the east .South south would rather bite off their face than join biafra. Notice how they've distanced themselves from all the agitations, rally and riots. Keep claiming you are from south south when we know you are not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Militants Back Nnamdi Kanu On Boycott by Skubidude(m): 1:27am On Jul 20, 2017
Jiang:

Attache by force, including the oil producing states in ur struggles just guaranted selfish Nigerian leaders will never allow Biafra to succeed even if they had to eliminate all of you dis time around. So please don't sacrifice innocent people on something impossible to achieve.

Mind you the average abok# does not give a shyt about biafra no care about it, the government contributes little to nothing for his lifestyle. Only the northern elites enjou Nigeria & they can easily incite the lowest class base on religion to wipe you out( trust me, they have the numbers)
Crab

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"PDP Promised To Pay Me 10k If I Attend Lagos Rally. I Did, This Happened'- Lady / Ambode’s Supporters Dump APC, Endorse Agbaje For Governor / Bulus Yikura: Boko Haram Frees Kidnapped Pastor Who Begged FG, CAN For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.