Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Should Churches Be Willed By The Founder Of It To His Family? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should Churches Be Willed By The Founder Of It To His Family? (447 Views)

How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! / Theslumflower, The Founder Of #SaggyBoobsMatter Slays In Bikini. Fans React / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Churches Be Willed By The Founder Of It To His Family? by sammykess(m): 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2017
Should a General Overseer or Founder of a church will the church to his family member when he's no more in existence?
Re: Should Churches Be Willed By The Founder Of It To His Family? by Khodorkovsky(m): 7:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
I don't think so.
Re: Should Churches Be Willed By The Founder Of It To His Family? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2017
Most definitely. Most churches are registered at the CAC as Sole Proprietorships where not Incorporated. Simply put, a church is business that CAN be willed.
Re: Should Churches Be Willed By The Founder Of It To His Family? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
na wao!!! go school, some nor gree go. you go fear arrangements of words, its like i was reading backwards.
Re: Should Churches Be Willed By The Founder Of It To His Family? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
how is this romance
Re: Should Churches Be Willed By The Founder Of It To His Family? by greatnaija01: 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
I believe you should respect the fact that CHURCHES are not govt oriented... its from GOD..... anyway ALLOW GOD HANDLE HIS STUFF and you MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS.... even if you say some men of God run church as personal business its still not anyone;s business .... LEAVE IT FOR GOD.... spiritual matters can only be judged spiritually. be careful

sammykess:
Should a General Overseer or Founder of a church will the church to his family member when he's no more in existence?

(1) (Reply)

The Most Shocking Thing I Have Experienced / GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY!! Get #7k For Your Facebook Friends To Like Your Pix-see How / Tell Us The Name Of Your Headmaster And Principal If Can Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.