Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! (57318 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family? / Man In Tears After His Girlfriend Destroyed His $3m Bugatti For Cheating On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Kirinwa: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2020
This is a true life story.

My Uncle was a trailer driver and often drives loads from one location to another. This often leaves him at the mercy of cold and very soon, he resorted to sleeping with women of easy virtues.

Whenever he comes home, his wife would perform her duties without knowing he was unfaithful. They had children. Soon enough my uncle was diagnosed with AIDS and later on died. Unfortunately, his wife also was infected, she ran to relatives but most abandoned her, some showed sympathy but the stigma and segregation was obvious.

Few years later, she too died leaving behind children. Many a time I wonder what became of the children. Are they still alive? I pray each day that God would bless me so I can search for them and perhaps bring relief to them.

237 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by vincentjk(m): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2020
That hole has been doing more harm than good to men nowadays

216 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by frozen70(f): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kirinwa:

My Uncle was a trailer driver and often drives loads from one location to another. This often leaves him to the mercy of cold and very soon, he resorted to sleeping with women of easy virtues.

Whenever he comes home, his wife would perform her duties without knowing he was unfaithful. They had children. Soon enough my uncle was diagnosed with AIDS and later on died. Unfortunately, his wife also was infected, she ran to relatives but most abandoned her, some showed sympathy but the stigma and segregation was obvious.

Few years later, she too died leaving behind children. Many a time I wonder what became of the children. Are they still alive? I pray each day that God would bless me so I can search for them and perhaps bring relief to them.

One stupid man mistake in marriage can create problems for his entire family

One stupid woman mistake creates problems for her alone

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by lalanice(f): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
This is a sad everyday story. I know children who have been orphaned by such, only they were already old and fending for themselves before their father killed their mother with AIDS and I have heard lots of stories like these cry

This is why I can never support cheating or hide a cheating man. The whole family will know since your selfish desires are now more important than what's good for your family

cheesy cheesy with the way the cheats are mentioning me, I feel the need to add that
I'm talking about my own husband, if he cheats I won't cover for him, his family and mine will be aware.
And TBH anybody that catches my husband cheating and tells me is doing me a favour and will forever be my friend grin

263 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Service your husband well... Nack am better punna. He will never look outside. The punna go dey haunt am.

But no, they believe they're in "husband house" and forget some things. Like a very good bang.

Although some men are just plain he goats

Modified. . .One maalu is quoting me. To you future maalus That will quote here is your answer. Don't nack your husband well you here? Them go help you nack common sense comot for him head outside

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by austine4real(m): 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
it very common among the drivers

if travel along kisi , Ilorin , Oyo u will see them with some bottles of beer with different women

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by donbachi(m): 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
Chai!..what a sad story..i pray you find them and may GOD make you rich to enable you take good care of them,yourself and family.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by lifenajeje(m): 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
What year did your uncle and his wife die because people with AIDS got better once they commence medication ..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by DrRasheed: 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
This type of story is rampant in Arewa, very peculiar to trailer drivers.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
A man who infects his wife with HIV deserves a bullet in his head, very simple. Only foolish women stay in marriage with such men. What happened to using condoms with the prostitutes or being faithful to wife....

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
lalanice:
This is a sad everyday story. I know children who have been orphaned by such, only they were already old and fending for themselves before their father killed their mother with AIDS and I have heard lots of stories like these cry

This is why I can never support cheating or hide a cheating man. The whole family will know since your selfish desires are now more important than what's good for your family
women also donate hiv to their husbands

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
Shibaraba:
Service your husband well... Nack am better punna. He will never look outside. The punna go dey haunt am.

But no, they believe they're in "husband house" and forget some things. Like a very good bang.

good sex does not stop cheating

176 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
Most Trailer drivers do three things regularly they smoke weed, drink highly intoxicating drink and womanize a lot ...they have concubine in virtually every trailer parks on the highway. The reality is that, there job is way too stressful. The best thing for most companies that have haulage companies employing thousands is to have a sleeping warehouse, where they clock in and sleep and be paid for sleeping else they would keep finding ways to release their stress.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
So you want to be rich before you go look for your cousins abi? Go find them now! If you keep procastinating, the right time won't come. pls, search for them.

144 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by GrammarNazi1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
frozen70:

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
its very hard to see a truck driver wey no dey sleep around with different women while on the job.this is why majority of them no matter the money they earn they are always broke and cant send to their family cos they spend majority of their money on drinks and women of easy virtue.

20 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kirinwa:

. Many a time I wonder what became of the children. Are they still alive? I pray each day that God would bless me so I can search for them and perhaps bring relief to them.
dem go don enter street
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by obaaderemi: 2:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
frozen70:

So if a woman contracts Aids while sleeping around and gives it to the husband, it's her problem alone?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
If your uncle had known, he would have only hoed the one farm he owned. It’s such a shame

13 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by YelloweWest: 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2020

A guy visited my family on the 2th Christmas morning, he ate stayed with us all day. We all knew he had HIV. We severely advised him to stick with the retroviral drugs and even gave him an NGO that supply the drugs for free!

But he was blinded by ignorance insisting that a Hausa herbalist had given him bottles of concoction that would cure the disease.

Long story short, the next day 26th morning HE WAS DEAD!

We would later discover that he had long abandoned the crucial retroviral drugs and was on the useless herbalist concoction.

He was a chronic womanizer even with the disease, I can only imagine how man he passed it on to... cry

This is why I insist, check your partners phone! Sniff around if your suspicion is risen! If they are completely honest they'd have NOTHING TO HIDE! If you find out your partner is cheating, confront them immediately! Insist on tests be carried out before you resume sexual activity if you choose to forgive.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Champneys: 2:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kirinwa:
My Uncle was a trailer driver and often drives loads from one location to another. This often leaves him at the mercy of cold and very soon, he resorted to sleeping with women of easy virtues.
Whenever he comes home, his wife would perform her duties without knowing he was unfaithful. They had children. Soon enough my uncle was diagnosed with AIDS and later on died. Unfortunately, his wife also was infected, she ran to relatives but most abandoned her, some showed sympathy but the stigma and segregation was obvious

Ok.
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kirinwa:

both of them might have played away match fear (wo)men

2 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by patrickmuf(m): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
frozen70:

Struggling to see the sense in what you just wrote.

23 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Jabar2017: 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Such a pity.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by richidinho(m): 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ok
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Champneys: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Shibaraba:

What is this one talking about?
Are you fuc....king insane?!

32 Likes

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by nurex01(m): 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kirinwa:

hmmn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by Ayodehji202: 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
this life sha
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by nurex01(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kirinwa:

hmmn .
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by nurex01(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kirinwa:

hmmn ..
Re: How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! by ruggedtimi(m): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
so sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Zimbabwean Man Disgraced By Prostitutes For Not Paying For 5 Rounds Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.