Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

"Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC (31047 Views)

Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari / National Association Of Non-entity Students (nans)- The Uniilorin Boy / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity” – OPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2017
topshot007:

The question should be, wat took opc too long to reply? cowards could muster enof courage. Ipob will have u guys for lunch!

Don't mind them
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by vislabraye(m): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
meolaniyi:
We should be talking about uniting the south and OPC is talking like this. I want a situation where all the South will come together and work as one. Sometimes l wonder what is wrong with my people. We have a common anemy which the whole south knows. Lets unite and fight the common enemy

Unity is our major problem
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Ngozi123(f): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:

Yes, I'm ignorant of potor republic, and so? Are you not also ignorant of billions of issues?

So you admit to being ignorant about Igbo culture but still feel qualified to talk about it? You're even proud of saying this on a public platform...

This is why your country will never succeed. It's just a bunch of people- in actual fact, over a hundred million people- who love to dwell in their ignorance. Then, when someone like Nnamdi calls your country a zoo, you start ranting and raving instead of actually trying to disprove his claims undecided.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by juman(m): 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Obasanjo deserves to be sent to long term in jail.

He destroyed nigeria more than anybody else.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by nextprince: 2:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

So you admit to being ignorant about Igbo culture but still feel qualified to talk about it? You're even proud of saying this on a public platform...

This is why your country will never succeed. It's just a bunch of people- in actual fact, over a hundred million people- who love to dwell in their ignorance. Then, when someone like Nnamdi calls your country a zoo, you start ranting and raving instead of actually trying to disprove his claims undecided.

What makes you think I should be interested in the culture of Table Tops?
The little I know about Table Tops are
Prostitution
Human rituals
Drug trafficking
Armed robbery
Kidnapping
Baby factories
Disrespect for elders
Nudity
Hacking brothers to death over a parcel of land
Waking parents with side kicks.
Having known all these, why should I be interested in other things about them.

Goat kanu can continue with his unguarded utterances, when the hen comes home to roost, we shall see.

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Ngozi123(f): 2:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
[s]
nextprince:

What makes you think I should be interested in the culture of Table Tops?
What I know about Table Tops are
Prostitution
Human rituals
Drug trafficking
Armed robbery
Kidnapping
Baby factories
Disrespect for elders
Nudity
Hacking brothers to death over a parcel of land
Waking parents with side kicks.
Having known all these, why should I be interested in other things about them.

Goat kanu can continue with his unguarded utterances, when the hen comes home to roost, we shall see.
[/s]

Just a bunch of nonsense that in no way disproves your ignorance, nor Nnamdi Kanu's assessment of you and your country undecided. You yourself have admitted to not even stepping a foot in Igboland yet you feel qualified to talk about our culture. You are one of the many, many reasons why your country will never succeed.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by nextprince: 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
[s]
Ngozi123:

Just a bunch of nonsense that in no way disproves your ignorance, nor Nnamdi Kanu's assessment of you and your country undecided. You yourself have admitted to not even stepping a foot in Igboland yet you feel qualified to talk about our culture. You are one of the many, many reasons why your country will never succeed.
[/s]

Why the pain? Na lie I talk?
Okay, let's start from the first;

The god of Igbos affirmed that, or do you want to argue against him?
Having accepted this, we proceed to the second.

Now, listen to Nnamdi Kanu's assessment of you and your ilks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by dipole1: 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nnamdi be warned

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by DJInfluence: 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
when you talked about a nonentity you changed his status to full entity.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Viergeachar: 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
ESDKING:
Toothless bulldogs ranting as usual.

Even when the Chief drug addict himself sold them off to satisfy their northern masters.
O.P.C or whenever they call themselves should be questioning Tinibu for what he did to entire afonjas.

Cowards !!

Meanwhile, I heard that their Oba is still receiving strokes of Cain in prison and they are not doing or saying anything about it. It's Nnamdi Kanu that is causing them sleepiness night.
Smh.

Highly imbecilic post from a loooonatic flatiyeasterner.

Delusion inspired trash.

2 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Ngozi123(f): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
[s]
nextprince:

Why the pain? Na lie I talk?
Okay, let's start from the first;

The god of Igbos affirmed that, or do you want to argue against him?
Having accepted this, we proceed to the second.

Now, listen to Nnamdi Kanu's assessment of you and your ilks.[/s]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

Instead of you to rid yourself of this ignorance and go and enlighten yourself about Igbo culture or just refrain from speaking of matters you know very little about, you're here, still running around, showing your ignorance for all to see undecided. You are the reason why your country will never succeed- well done undecided.

Btw, you don't need an extra "s" on the word "ilk" as it's already plural in meaning. Keep showing your ignorance undecided...

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Sikariyelwa: 3:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
I ADVISE FG TO KILL NNAMDI KANU. IF IGBO YOUTHS RISE TO QUESTION WHY OR PROTEST, WE KILL ABOUT 4MILLION OF THEM FOR THEM TO KNOW THEIR PROPER LEVEL.. NWAZUIKE DID HIS OWN AGITATION WISELY AND MADE MONEY. WHILE A JOBLESS FOOL FROM UK WANT TO SACRIFICE HIMSELF FOR UNEDUCATED YOUTHS WHO WITH HOPING MONEY WILL FOLLOW. IBO AND THIEF 5 AND 6
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by nextprince: 3:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
[s]
Ngozi123:

Instead of you to rid yourself of this ignorance and go and enlighten yourself about Igbo culture or just refrain from speaking of matters you know very little about, you're here, still running around, showing your ignorance for all to see undecided. You are the reason why your country will never succeed- well done undecided.

Btw, you don't need an extra "s" on the word "ilk" as it's already plural in meaning. Keep showing your ignorance undecided...
[/s]

Having accepted that, here I go with the second on the list. Let's see the headquarters of human rituals.

Meanwhile, thank you for the correction, I can see you are learning fast. grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2630114/states-highest-number-ritual-killings#38469004
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Obi1kenobi(m): 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
I'm hardly a supporter of Ipob or the charlatan that is Nnamdi Kanu, but reacting to criticism by evoking empty sentiments about "respect for elders" is quite mooronic. That may have some relevance in domestic and traditional settings, but not in civil, democratic discourse. No one is entitled to any reverence or immunity from criticism just because of their age.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Esomighty(m): 3:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
There is no meaning to this statement.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by bashydemy(m): 3:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
Built2last:
ass lickers and paid twarts

Are you licking Kanu ass?
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Sirheny007(m): 3:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
modelmike7:
[s]Nnamdi and Adams are both nonentities.......
A case of a pot.....

Meanwhile, the crude Nigerian politicians have succeeded in making tribal and religion differences/sentiments divide the people, and the youth are so gullible to take the bait, hook, line and sinker! You keep hearing Igbo, afonja, aboki.... Instead for everyone to come together as one to fight the common enemies of the country. What a shame!!
I weep for the future of my darling country[/s].

Sharap there.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sirheny007:

Sharap there.
I am in a good mood today. I don't want to get dirty. Go and sin no more kid bro.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
PointZerom:

OBJ raped his daughter Inlaw to coma, hope this is your own definition of leadership?.

I don't think there's a Nigerian that detested OBJ more than I did, but in light of the score cards of successive governments after him, I've been having a second thought about my impression of his presidency from 1999-2007. Nigeria has a leadership crisis if successive governments after OBJ pales in comparison with OBJ presidency, which I'm in agreement with you that he's a terrible man.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Cherez: 3:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
I am a core Igbo man from Anambra State.
I support OPC on this one.
I was against PMB for arresting Kanu after all PMB himself have even said some of the things Kanu said and Amaechi Rotimi said worse during 2015 election.
But Kanu cannot keep insulting people whom have done nothing to him, especially Tinubu that has not even pooled his way
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by EFGH: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Steph996:
Your mate fellow hausa/ Fulani are on the street doing shoe maker you are here typing trash! Maggot Brain!

lol... Look at this shege, who told you I am Hausa?
Kai no let me ci buro ubanka fa! undecided

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by reality1010: 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
opc and Afonjas r talking about respect as if Fani kayode and Fayose respect PMB.Where is Yoruba respect when university tout removed Bola Ige's cap in public.Only this month u could imagine what has happened to yoruba elders bc of LGA ELECTION.Afonjas r quick to claim their culture v respect but it all nonsense bc d leaders r agbero with d youth.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Dedetwo(m): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:

Another Aba made "engrish" grin grin

The people Ibadan have defied heavy rain to buy Made in Aba products. grin grin grin
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
Fx55:
You haven't been active in a while. It seems you're tired of your boring theatrics.

Iols.
someone missing me... hahahahahaha.
Igbos are scared of inviting me to any Biafran thread... hahahahahaha. they know dat I am the BIAFRAN thread destroyer.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Ngozi123(f): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:
[s][/s]

Having accepted that, here I go with the second on the list. Let's see the headquarters of human rituals.

Meanwhile, thank you for the correction, I can see you are learning fast. grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2630114/states-highest-number-ritual-killings#38469004

You're welcome. I always enjoy encouraging people to enlighten themselves. Too bad you won't enlighten yourself where it really matters- in your surroundings undecided. Your region is on the brink of famine and is a haven for Islamic terrorists yet, in your ignorance, you find it perfectly acceptable to talk about a topic that you yourself have already admitted to knowing very little about. You are the reason why your country will never succeed.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by nextprince: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ngozi123:

You're welcome. I always enjoy encouraging people to enlighten themselves. Too bad you won't enlighten yourself where it really matters- in your surroundings undecided. Your region is on the brink of famine and is a haven for Islamic terrorists yet, in your ignorance, you find it perfectly acceptable to talk about a topic that you yourself have already admitted to knowing very little about. You are the reason why your country will never succeed.

Very good.
Now let's go to the third.

Despite the wasting of over 2000 of them in far away Indonesia, our Table Top hardworking blodas from the land of the rising potopoto must be billionaires within 48 hours by shoving drugs up their anuses. Pls, acknowledge on time, so that we can exhaust the list without much delay.

Note, I'm not giving specific cases, just a general assessment.

https://naijagists.com/indonesia-has-executed-2008-igbos-convicted-of-drug-trafficking-family-raises-alarm-begs-fg-4-intervention

3 Likes

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by wellmax(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
PointZerom:

Is it Tinubu with his rusty teeth or OBJ that raped his daughter Inlaw to coma that you call your elders?.

I know your type. You are a small child.
Nobody in your entire linage, dead, born or yet unborn can ever reach the status of OBJ or achieve what Tinubu has achieved.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by wellmax(m): 4:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
permit:
. Broda i mean no insult. Ur mentality as a yoruba is different from an average igbo, this word respect is earned in our land be u obama, boy/girl of 15 years may deserve that respect you are wastin on a foolish elderly have u ask urself why? Respect is not earned for grayheirs but respect it.

You have said it all. Our mentality is different. People =you wake with kicks because they have not earned respect cannot be compared with those who value grey hairs.
If you are a Christian, go and read your bible and understand better.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by wellmax(m): 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
guterMann:

[s]You are funny,apersions?elders? what did Nnamdi Kanu say?what he said is the undiluted truth that you cowards do not have the balls to tell them.

Who made them Yoruba elders?In Igbo land being old and wealthy does not make one an elder.If those kleptomaniacs are your elders then I am sorry to say that you have Stockholm Syndrome.

Go figure,in the South East,the so called elites can not influence people in their wards let alone their states[/s].

I really don't have time to reply nitwit and mindless internet fiddlers.

Your generation lacks respect. We treasure it. Respect our traditions or STFU. Rubbish children of hate.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by danyaril2yahoo: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
If you know Nnamdi well,you'll see that he is unbias in any of his statement.Recently mazi Nnamdi kanu did not spear great Zik of Africa.OPC your ewadu is ready
itsdumebi:
The Oodua People's Congress(OPC) has described the leader of the Indigenous people of Biafra(IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu as a 'non-entity' over his recent comments on former President Olusegun Obasanjo and a National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu.

According to a statement by the group made available to PoliticsNGR and signed by its national president, Adesope Dare, the OPC said it will not sit down and watch Kanu insult Yoruba elders. The statement read;

“The OPC also supports the genuine aspirations of all self-determination groups who pursue their aims through non-violent means. The Nigerian constitution and several international charters, to which the country is a signatory to, recognise the right to freedom of association by anybody, whether individual, corporate or institutional.

However, in supporting such agitations, we must not shy away from rebuking Nnamdi Kanu for the aspersions he has been casting in the direction of our revered leaders.Kanu’s repeated condemnation of former President Olusegun Obasanjo; former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and others is condemned in the strongest possible terms.

The idea of respect for elders might be alien to Kanu and his ilk, but it is a fundamental part of the Yoruba culture and tradition and we cannot afford to overlook such transgressions.We, therefore, use this medium to warn Kanu and other such individuals who are fond of making careless comments in relation to our leaders; that OPC will no longer sit back and allow this bunch of nonentities to disrespect our leaders or to use them to score cheap political scores.”

http://politicsngr.com/2017/07/21/nnamdi-kanu-non-entity-opc/
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by PointZerom: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
wellmax:

I know your type. You are a small child.
Nobody in your entire linage, dead, born or yet unborn can ever reach the status of OBJ or achieve what Tinubu has achieved.

OBJ raped his daughter Inlaw to coma.

Tinubu's teeth is rusty.

What an achievement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NNPCL Pegs Ex-Depot Price At ₦479.50 Per Litre / Civil Servants Corrupt, Lazy, Says President / Water Scarcity In Enugu: Long Queues Sighted In Most Parts Of The State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.