Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

"Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC (30719 Views)

Stop Herdsmen Attack On Yoruba - OPC Tells Buhari / National Association Of Non-entity Students (nans)- The Uniilorin Boy / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity” – OPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by PointZerom: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
wellmax:

I really don't have time to reply nitwit and mindless internet fiddlers.

Your generation lacks respect. We treasure it. Respect our traditions or STFU. Rubbish children of hate.

So GEJ and other Igbos you people always insults aren't elders abi?.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by pweetiedee(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:

OPC is condemning this goat for his uncouth utterances against some Yoruba elders/leaders as if they are not aware that Kanu and his fraudulent ill-bred followers wake their own parents with side kicks.
I don't think people should be condemned for any reason bordering on their upbringings because is obvious cownu was brought up that way, not his fault.
A million likes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by okenwaa(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] it takes a nonentity to know one...agbaya!!
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by pweetiedee(m): 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Danielmoore:
People way no fit reclaim Ilorin from Fulani
Dem con dey talk Rubbish for here

Is that all you got?

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by okenwaa(m): 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
Are you sure u sucked ur mother's breast
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by PointZerom: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sikariyelwa:
I ADVISE FG TO KILL NNAMDI KANU. IF IGBO YOUTHS RISE TO QUESTION WHY OR PROTEST, WE KILL ABOUT 4MILLION OF THEM FOR THEM TO KNOW THEIR PROPER LEVEL.. NWAZUIKE DID HIS OWN AGITATION WISELY AND MADE MONEY. WHILE A JOBLESS FOOL FROM UK WANT TO SACRIFICE HIMSELF FOR UNEDUCATED YOUTHS WHO WITH HOPING MONEY WILL FOLLOW. IBO AND THIEF 5 AND 6

Igbos are not like Afonja that sacrifices uprightness on the alter of respect for elders. For your information, we kicked Uwazurike out when he politicised the struggle, the same fate awaits Nnamdi Kanu if he misbehaves.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Justuceleague2: 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
JoeArmsD1:
in igbo phrase there's a saying that goes "Asokata ézē anya, ekpuru ñkata n'isi gwa ya bų ézē okwu!"

it's because of these too much respect accorded to these so called elders that they loot our treasury without impunity.

The last i checked, he first drew the sword; made lots of hackles rise down here by his unguarded utterances.

OPC are known to be toothless bulldog, they re political weapons in the hands of politicians.

Tell your elders that down here, if elders doesn't respect their old age, children plays with their gray hairs!!!!

So toothless indeed
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by PointZerom: 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
pweetiedee:

A million likes

Hypocrites everywhere, they will insult GEJ and call him all sorts of name but will be angry when such insults are directed to their own corrupt elders. They claim to be erudite but can't differentiate btw insult and statement of fact. Pity.

Cc, nextprince
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Yyeske(m): 5:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
With the way IPOB miscreants go about abusing everybody, Hmmm! October 1st on my mind, those in the SW should start preparing if thequite notice in the north goes according to the arewa youths way.
OPC will start hunting for igbos everywhere in the SW.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
greencard:
personally apart from the known fact that kanu wants Biafra..i cant fathom any other savvy wits he possess ..

Like what are his personal achievement he has amassed himself? What else has he done? B4 fighting for Biafra..i want to know before I take him serious

We all know awolowo, zik, funmilayo ransom-kuti and gani fawehinmi before and after

But who is kanu?

Who is Kanu ? He is another Savior.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by kenex4ever(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:

OPC is condemning this goat for his uncouth utterances against some Yoruba elders/leaders as if they are not aware that Kanu and his fraudulent ill-bred followers wake their own parents with side kicks.
I don't think people should be condemned for any reason bordering on their upbringings because is obvious cownu was brought up that way, not his fault.

the part you highlighted, about kanu not being respectful and the one the writer claimed yoruba People are always respectful is a blatant lie that has been repeated too much. I have been with Yoruba guys most part of my life and have encountered a lot of Yorubas and I can tell u dat u guys are not more respectful than any other tribe in Nigeria, except you have another definition to being respectful.

You guys can lie down and greet your elder now and in the next minute you are giving him/her the worst insult he can ever receive. Just look at wizkid, the way he insults his mates and senior does he sound like he is from a respectful tribe? Ok, see Davido calling Dele momodu his boy, no other tribe in Nigeria would do that.
Just a few examples dat you can relate to but there are several others.

I personally don't like Nnamdi Kanu nor his way of agitation. He has no right to insult people like Obj and Tinubu because they are not on the same level with him and has Don nothing to warrant insults from him. I pray they arrest him again.
Even though Yoruba youths insult Ojukwu daily on nairaland and are equally very ill mannered like their igbo counterparts.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Milestones: 5:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
NK de son of the bitch!!!!!!
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by andyanders: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a disgrace to himself, his family and those that support his so called ambition.

In fact, people should have read meaning as per Namdi Kanu's accepting the pardon granted to him to come out of the prison and abandon those that were locked up with him. Since he stated that he can lay his life for the actualization of BIAFRA through IPOB, he shouldn't have left those his friends/brothers that were left in the prison.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by cooltola(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
Leave the Ibos alone, if they want Biafra give them Biafra. it is not by force to be one Nigeria
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by murmee: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kazim88:
Most people commenting here are Gambari BMC..

supporting and Opposing... as if they are Yorubas or Igbo...

And I use to think Aboki don't have sense...
God will abundantly bless you for this wonderful observation. I have always known this but a lot of Nairalanders think the Northerners don't contribute to topics and debates on this Forum. They disguise with southern monikers.

They are experts in knocking the heads of Southerners together. The idea is to make sure the South of Nigeria continues to hate, insult, suspect, disrespect, annoy one another and never unite.

They are aware that when Southerners begin to speak with one voice, the Northern dominance is threatened. I am convinced that even if the youths who dominate Nairaland Forum are blindly taking the baits, the Southern elders are not fools.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
the fear of Every yellowbar demon grin

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Benito2017: 6:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
OPC is na organization of miscreants. Gani Adam should caution is people before they see the wrath of God upon them. We know that Yoruba's are coward in nature. You can see it in Lagos and osun states. It is spreading.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by kenneth348: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:

Av seen how respectful Yorubas can be, with this ur respectful comment about a man old enough to be yadad
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by nextprince: 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
kenneth348:

Av seen how respectful Yorubas can be, with this ur respectful comment about a man old enough to be yadad
Tit for tat. Figure out the meaning.

Table Tops should stop exporting their disgusting upbringings to other places.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Lightening: 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Misterdhee1:

Name a single elder in your potopoto land that has achieved so much in life as much as those two?

Anybody with the pedigree of those two men don't pass for elder among the Ibos.
Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Firstly, soon the Ibos will receive quit notice from Lagos. Since morning I had kept quiet to monitor events on this thread. There is no way the Ibos will not leave Nigeria because it will be difficult for them to win the presidency of Nigeria.

When that girl novelist threatened to take Oba of Lagos to an International Court over his pronouncement on elections which she said denied her people freedom of choice, I had waited for the outcome.

My concern for waiting late for response has been that of some people that always keep quiet on key issues but only to come out & speak on issues which they use to make money & score cheap political points. I have the examples of Yinka Odumakin, Gani Adams & Pa Frederick Fasheun.

The faction of OPC that responded to the nonentity is not that of Gani Adams or Pa Fasheun. Pa Fasheun faction & Gani Adams faction are arch enemies until GEJ money & pipeline security contract united them for 2015 election. Having supported & adopted Jonathan with Odumakin & his Afenifere elders against the majority of Yoruba wish, they lost. Pa Fasheun have been using his time to fight the cause of Ibos in Lagos, an example is the case of Ladipo market.

Having lost the 2015 election, Adams withdrew himself & group into his vigilante duties. Odumakin even wrote a book 'Watch the Watcher' against OBJ 's book in the battle to 2015 election.

Now, with Fayose & FFK unbecoming utterances, as time goes on, the effect would show. Despite the fact that Pa Edwin Clark & Obj have been exchanging words, it will be very disrespectful for any young Ijaw or Yoruba to start insulting any of them. No matter what happens a young yoruba man will not start to insult a late statesman (Zik or any Ibo leader ) the way Awolowo, our Obas & leaders have been insulted by the Ibos. It is not in our character.
I once attended an higher institution in their place, it was a very horrible & bad experience. I am not surprised at his careless talk but OPC (Gani & Fasheun ) Afenifere, Fayose & FFK must seat down & evaluate their actions.

This makes the position of Lt. Gen Akinrinade at the Ibadan meeting before the election clear .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
For information, Tinubu has never been given any national political appointment. He governed Lagos. If he is the Asiwaju (Leader ) of Lagos as given by the Oba of Lagos & also made a leader in his party, no Ibo man or boy is qualified to call him name the way the Ibo boys do on nairaland. The best is to relocate out of Yoruba land, that is a personal quit notice.

I wonder if a Yoruba man living in PHC will start calling Odili or Amaechi names or if those living in Kano will start calling Kwankwaso or Shekarau names. If they are disgruntled, the best is to leave.

This people should remember most of them come to Lagos with nothing. They are envious of progress made so far by Tinubu leadership & his political foresight. Rather than complaining of Tinubu they should complain about their governors stealingr their state fund or return back to contribute their quota to the development of their state.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by femolii: 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
ESDKING:
Toothless bulldogs ranting as usual.

Even when the Chief drug addict himself sold them off to satisfy their northern masters.
O.P.C or whenever they call themselves should be questioning Tinibu for what he did to entire afonjas.

Cowards !!

.Meanwhile, I heard that their Oba is still receiving strokes of Cain in prison and they are not doing or saying anything about it. It's Nnamdi Kanu that is causing them sleepiness night.
Smh.
must u tell d whole world that u are from osu .

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by femolii: 11:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
Danielmoore:
People way no fit reclaim Ilorin from Fulani
Dem con dey talk Rubbish for here
i think u know what u face during war osu another one is coming continue put ilorin problem on ur head till u die.

1 Like

Re: "Nnamdi Kanu Is A Non-entity" - OPC by femolii: 11:57pm On Jul 21, 2017
[img][/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guidelines On Easing Of Lockdown In The FCT / We Will No Longer Guarantee Your Safety, Vacate Ijaw Communities Within 7days / APC Will 'Abduct' Philip Aduda - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.