Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,382 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy (19371 Views)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Look At What A Girl Wore To Effurun Market Today / (18+) Imagine What This Girl Wore To The Saloon (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by 7footre(m): 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
mrsfavour:
I no follow o, am married with kids,

Ahhhh.... no vex o! una don comot market nah... how is oga at d top
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by 7footre(m): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
jashar:

Philippians 1: 15- 18. smiley

My bible don loss o. Carry your own come read for me na...

All na evangelism
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by YorubaNigga(m): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
mrsfavour:
hahahahahaha , that's where I stay o. they opened that place yesterday , Owerri girls went mad.some even naked. pls don't go.
So u are obstructing a man NOT to obtain sex from his rightful gender?
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by Fadiga24(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
That dress looks nice.
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by mrsfavour(f): 6:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
YorubaNigga:

cheesy
YorubaNigga:

Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by mrsfavour(f): 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
7footre:

Ahhhh.... no vex o! una don comot market nah... how is oga at d top
Oga is OK, tanx
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by mrsfavour(f): 6:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
IamSingleDad:

grin . abeg give me proper address? . it seems you're married
hahahahahaha, am taken,just get to 40-40 night club,ur there already.
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by 7footre(m): 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
mrsfavour:
Oga is OK, tanx

Hope d little ones are disturbing too?
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 21, 2017
mrsfavour:
hahahahahaha, am taken,just get to 40-40 night club,ur there already.

Thanks for the address sweet. I understand that yiu are taken, But are you married?
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by mrsfavour(f): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
IamSingleDad:

Thanks for the address sweet. I understand that yiu are taken, But are you married?
am married with kids bro.
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
mrsfavour:
am married with kids bro.

shocked . Nna mehn , make i wa from here grin
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by moderngist(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hmm
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by moderngist(m): 6:56am On Jul 22, 2017
Haba
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by mrsfavour(f): 8:36am On Jul 22, 2017
IamSingleDad:

grin
IamSingleDad:

Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by Augustap(f): 8:56am On Jul 22, 2017
7footre:
Umu nne delilah....

How do I locate the club from amakohia @ op? Need to remind her that Jesus is coming soon
7footre in the oda room abi for church?
And if its in the oda room don't come and talk to me again grin
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by 7footre(m): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

7footre in the oda room abi for church?
And if its in the oda room don't come and talk to me again grin

Lol! There is no limit to where we should take d goodnews o! You can join me in za oza room just to be sure
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by Augustap(f): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2017
7footre:

Lol! There is no limit to where we should take d goodnews o! You can join me in za oza room just to be sure
Hian! Sombori canor play with you...don't worry, I'll wait in the living room, later you can give testimony grin
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by 7footre(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

Hian! Sombori canor play with you...don't worry, I'll wait in the living room, later you can give testimony grin

So we canor play in za oza room Abi? You think d the gospel canor be preached in d living room? You will soon testify of my His goodness
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by Augustap(f): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
7footre:

So we canor play in za oza room Abi? You think d the gospel canor be preached in d living room? You will soon testify of my His goodness
Ok am coming, just set the pulpit and let me go get a microphone
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by 7footre(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

Ok am coming, just set the pulpit and let me go get a microphone

I have a functional microphone and d alter is set. all that is remaining is you o
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by Augustap(f): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
7footre:

I have a functional microphone and d alter is set. all that is remaining is you o
Ok here i come.
Lefulefu you're invited (pls bring lala, so we can deliver him of snake spirit)
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
moderngist:
Guys see this girls wire to pizzanno in owerri.l, that phyno. Something I wonder if some ladies have debris in their brain .see for yourself ...http://moderngist.com/house-girl-who-likes [/url]
haba! shocked shocked shocked
endtime slaydragon shocked
Lala247 come and see dressing shocked

Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by 7footre(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

Ok here i come.

shocked shocked are you sure you can handle all these men along side me?
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by Augustap(f): 1:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
7footre:

shocked shocked are you sure you can handle all these men along side me?

grin never underestimate the might of a prayer warrior grin
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
7footre:

mah nigga grin

Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

Ok here i come.
wetin dem dey invite me and lala for?
wedding tinzs ko cheesy
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by 7footre(m): 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

grin never underestimate the might of a prayer warrior grin

Wawu.... something tells me you can last all night! I am already in d spirit
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by 7footre(m): 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
lefulefu:

mah nigga grin

We must do the work of our 'father' bro... the gospel must reach all the 'corners' of the earth cheesy
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by Augustap(f): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
7footre:

Wawu.... something tells me you can last all night! I am already in d spirit
Hian na wa o...bro 7footre i was talking abt prayer not choping o...hmmm grin
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by Augustap(f): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
lefulefu:

wetin dem dey invite me and lala for?
wedding tinzs ko cheesy
Lefulefu dear na night vigil o...not wedding, this 7footre can kill somebori, i'm not wedding him o
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by 7footre(m): 2:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

Hian na wa o...bro 7footre i was talking abt prayer not choping o...hmmm grin

Of course I was referring to all night prayer and worship! If you were thinking something else, you need to take your mind to dry cleaners
Re: See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy by 7footre(m): 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
Augustap:

Lefulefu dear na night vigil o...not wedding, this 7footre can kill somebori, i'm not wedding him o

With me, na only enjoyment fit kee you o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance / Is My Wife Still Cheating? / Photos Man Squizes Girls Breast In Public And Uploads It On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.