Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic (15522 Views)

Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University / Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments / Third Class Graduates Should Not Be Allowed To Hold Important Political Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Guestlander: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
vanbonattel:

Bill gates produces software products.

Your people were showing pictures of chicken republic and ovation magazine. grin while we are showing Innoson and Jezco.

I bet you didn't see any of the IT companies that were listed. You need to go back to the thread again with a clean, unbiased mind if you can actually do that.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Atiku2019:
We got brilliant students in Every tribe. No Doubt Yorubas and Igbos are ahead of other regions Educationally for now wink

Flexing no gree me rest for school I graduated with a 2nd Class Lower grin

But Life Goes On cool

Lol probably because they are in majority
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by vanbonattel: 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
totit:

I know it's very difficult to accept that you lied and tried to deceive people. But at least, show respect to the word " dignity" and accept you fault. It won't kill. We all make mistakes after all grin

I thought your OP states :Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic or are you still standing on you title grin

The OP is very correct based on the list he attached. That is his own side of the story.

If you doubt it, post your own.

Nigeria and too much noise. Chai.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by totit: 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
vanbonattel:

The OP is very correct based on the list he attached. That is his own side of the story.

If you doubt it, post your own.

Nigeria and too much noise. Chai.

Correct, pray, tell me or point where exactly is correct grin

Make I corner you with una lies small grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by vanbonattel: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
Guestlander:

I bet you didn't see any of the IT companies that were listed. You need to go back to the thread again with a clean, unbiased mind if you can actually do that.

Ok. You are finding it hard to differentiate between products and services. About IT companies, we have just too many of it too. There is no where you have more of it than us. So stop boasting.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Guestlander: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Being accepted into all eight ain't a walk in the park. Name just one Yoruba person living or dead that has achieved that feat.

I can name 5 Igbos off the top of my head. grin grin

There are Yorubas in all the ivy league universities,,and there are many of them, that is what matters. By the way, some of the brightest minds in the world did not even attend any American University.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
bulletproofmonk:

Those names are listed in alphabetical order undecided

Yes they are. What's your point?
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by deedeedee1: 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Guestlander:

You forget we are the most good looking. This is the most laughable of all because even if it was true you cannot pay your bills with it.
Lolz! We are the most beautiful people in Africa. Lolz!
Empty barrels make the loudest noise.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by vanbonattel: 2:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Guestlander:

There are Yorubas in all the ivy league universities,,and there are many of them that is what matters. By the way, some of the brightest minds in the world did not even attend any American University.

Simple!

Yet some people will be dragging issues here like they know what they are saying. There are yorubas, but the Igbos were more on the first class list as seen on the top of the page.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Guestlander:

There are Yorubas in all the ivy league universities,,and there are many of them that is what matters. By the way, some of the brightest minds in the world did not even attend any American University.

Did anybody dispute the fact above?

Seems you've realised that the path you initially set out for would be a dead trap for you and you now decided to embark on a "tactical manoeuvre".

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Guestlander: 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
vanbonattel:

Ok. You are finding it hard to differentiate between products and services. About IT companies, we have just too many of it too. There is no where you have more of it than us. So stop boasting.

There you go again. You are the one who made the accusation that there were no real hard products. What I saw apart from "hard products" on the thread were a lot IT companies.
The facts doesn't support your claims.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Viergeachar: 2:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
StOla:

So you went to the other thread about the girl from Electrical/Electronics Engineering to pluck this list to conclude that Igbos top the list of graduands In the whole university, using just a single department to arrive at your conclusion?

By the way, what are Igbos doing in a Yoruba man's university?

You are truly suffering from inferiority complex and boundless misery, but we in the West will continue to show your people the way out of the misery that abounds in the Eastern block.

Flatiyeasterners are very pathetic human beings; using one department to draw his useless conclusion.

No Yoruba will attend Madonna or any other flatiyeasterner university not even on 100% scholarship.

Bundle of ingrates.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by vanbonattel: 2:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
totit:

Correct, pray, tell me or point where exactly is correct grin

Make I corner you with una lies small grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by anininwaobodo: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
Umu biafra. Job well done

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Guestlander: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Did anybody dispute the fact above?

Seems you've realised that the path you initially set out for would be a dead trap for you and you now decided to embark on a tactical manoeuvre.

No, my cunning friend, you are the one touting the achievement of the Igbo girl who was admitted to all 8 ivy league schools. It doesn't prove the igbo are ahead as you cunningly trying to do.
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Viergeachar: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
The way flatiyeasterners beat empty chests like chimps, I am tempted to believe that their ancestry is of apes as some historians have suggested.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Okoroawusa:

those children dont"come" anywhere...
most of dem were born in lagos .some r products of covenant primary n secondary system.

But Afonjas say they do exam malpractice and that's the reason they always come out tops in WAEC & JAMB.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Guestlander:

No, my cunning friend, you are the one touting the achievement of the Igbo girl who was admitted to all 8 ivy league schools. It doesn't prove the igbo are ahead as you cunningly trying to do.

No sir, you averred that Yorubas are outperforming Igbos outside the shores of Nigeria. Do you want me to bring up the post?

....and NO, it's not "the Igbo girl", there are plenty Igbos who have been admitted to all ivy league schools.

While you are chewing on that, here's the record of our forbears.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Philistine:
I have seen the full list of all the departments;Yoruba's dominate all the departments except Engineering!

grin grin grin

Kindly create a thread with the list biko.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by ariesbull: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

No sir, you averred that Yorubas are outperforming Igbos outside the shores of Nigeria. Do you want me to bring up the post?

....and NO, it's not "the Igbo girl", there are plenty Igbos who have been admitted I to all ivy league schools.

While you are chewing on that, here's the record of our forbears.

Impressive

Facts r sacrosanct

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by vanbonattel: 3:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

grin grin grin

They will not, instead they will blame Nnamdi Kanu as usual grin

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Philistine(m): 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
deedeedee1:

That is a lie! Yorubas dominate engineering also
True. For all other departments except Engineering, Yoruba's were the majority in First class grade!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Philistine(m): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

grin grin grin

It is in PDF format! Someone should get it

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by vanbonattel: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Philistine:

True. For all other departments except Engineering, Yoruba's were the majority in First class grade!

And Nnamdi Kanu is holding your hand and refusing you cannot post the list? grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Philistine(m): 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
ariesbull:

Impressive

Facts r sacrosanct
Which facts?That shit was written by an Igbo man. U guys and chestbeating!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Dalek(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
Inferiority complex can be so damaging to the mind... never knew people can be so petty.

agba to l'omi ninu kin pariwo

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by slam7000(m): 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Femolacaster:

I thought Covenant University just produced 188 first class students,You only showed a list of 20 students.
U should have shown other lists b4 you make this generalisation.
You did this just to massage the ego if your brothers

Until you show us the complete list, we will stick with this simple arithmetic...

In a list of 20, 11 are Igbos.
Therefore, in a list of 188...? Igbos

20-----11
188----?

11/20 X 188

And=103.4

103 Igbos got first class

4 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by slam7000(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Philistine:

Yorubas made 1st class in Yoruba language, philosophy, even best Hausas in Islamic studies.
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by vanbonattel: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dalek:
Inferiority complex can be so damaging to the mind... never knew people can be so petty.

agba to l'omi ninu kin pariwo

The only inferior people I see here are those losing on their own turf. If covenant university were to be in Owerri, them go say Na exam malpractice grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by vanbonattel: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
slam7000:

Yorubas made 1st classes in Yoruba language, philosophy, even best Hausas in Islamic studies.

Plus touting and skull mining courses grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Michael004: 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
plessis:
If you cannot score more than 280 in your jamb.... You cannot get admission in UNN....argue with your keypad
hahahahaha, I laff so tey my phone fall down.
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Why them no go dominate when the only thing yoruba students for cu sabi do pass na to dey snap pic round the school dey form fashion bloggers,na even the igbos fine pass for looks and dem no dey disturb. Yoruba boys na to dey chase babes round the school especially if the babe na igbo . ask any confirm cu pesin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ngige: NSITF Mismanaged ₦48 Billion, Awarded ₦4.448 Billion Contract In One Day / Discos Beg Customers As Blackout Worsens On Grid Collapse / CNG Rejects Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.