Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic (15485 Views)

Yakubu Dogara: How I Donated My 6 Month Salary In Building Covenant University / Newly Appointed 1st Class Emirs In Kano Formally Accept Their Appointments / Third Class Graduates Should Not Be Allowed To Hold Important Political Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by rusher14: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sociology.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by rusher14: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
English language.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Philistine(m): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Where are the Igbos? I hope u can see the list yourselves! Shame on you all!

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by rusher14: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
International Relations.

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by totit: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
The shameless OP and his bunch of groups have suddenly vanished into thin air.
What a group of liars cheesy
Poster above, you've already done justice to the thread. More grease to you MB cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by totit: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Philistine:
Where are the Igbos? I hope u can see the list yourselves! Shame on you all!

They've suddenly vanished out of shame

Loosers and liars.

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Drogbs: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
I wouldn't be too happy if I were yoruba...the stats don't do yorubas much credit as much as one would expect(going by the usual media noise of them wanking off to the delusion of been the most educated, astute, sophisticated..blah blah blah), the biostats from the index of graduates compiled so far shows a more evenly distributed ethnic demographic between Igbos and Yorubas(with yorubas having a marginal edge in some departments of students listed)...but these is to be expected in a school that is yoruba dominated numerically at least, owned by a charitable Yoruba, and also located on a yoruba turf...so if anything the Igbos didn't do badly at all and represented admirably well...for a tribe yorubas funnily think are not into education but business and commerce, I bet Igbo states will top the waec and jamb index if released in due time ONCE AGAIN, the thread title no doubt was unnecessary and premature in its devious ethnic baiting antics as usual. The real question is, can yorubas COMPLETELY edge the Igbos if it were a school located in a non yoruba state? Let this sink in...Covenant University is a yoruba dominated institution for obvious reasons, yet strangers on your turf gave a good fight in the academic facet...which is the case for every indices of achievement in the South West as a whole....I would want someone to compile the graduating set of other top institutions in other states in Nigeria and lets see on a neutral basis, which ethnic group will outperform the other...

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by rusher14: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
Policy and Strategic Studies.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Markfemi2: 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lol this igbos are half clever

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by rusher14: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
Political Science.

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Markfemi2: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
Drogbs:
I wouldn't be too happy if I were yoruba...the stats don't do yorubas much credit as much as one would expect(going by the usual media noise of them wanking off to the delusion of been the most educated, astute, sophisticated..blah blah blah), the biostats from the index of graduates compiled so far shows a more evenly distributed ethnic demographic between Igbos and Yorubas(with yorubas having a marginal edge in some departments of students listed)...but these is to be expected in a school that is yoruba dominated numerically at least, owned by a charitable Yoruba, and also located on a yoruba turf...so if anything the Igbos didn't do badly at all and represented admirably well...for a tribe yorubas funnily think are not into education but business and commerce, I bet Igbo states will top the waec and jamb index if released in due time ONCE AGAIN, the thread title no doubt was unnecessary and premature in its devious ethnic baiting antics as usual. The real question is, can yorubas COMPLETELY edge the Igbos if it were a school located in a non yoruba state? Let this sink in...Covenant University is a yoruba dominated institution for obvious reasons, yet strangers on your turf gave a good fight in the academic facet...which is the case for every indices of achievement in the South West as a whole....I would want someone to compile the graduating set of other top institutions in other states in Nigeria and lets see on a neutral basis, which ethnic group will outperform the other...

Your mumu ass tribe cannot produce a school as covenant in 200 years

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by totit: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
Drogbs:
I wouldn't be too happy if I were yoruba...the stats don't do yorubas much credit as much as one would expect(going by the usual media noise of them wanking off to the delusion of been the most educated, astute, sophisticated..blah blah blah), the biostats from the index of graduates compiled so far shows a more evenly distributed ethnic demographic between Igbos and Yorubas(with yorubas having a marginal edge in some departments of students listed)...but these is to be expected in a school that is yoruba dominated numerically at least, owned by a charitable Yoruba, and also located on a yoruba turf...so if anything the Igbos didn't do badly at all, the thread title no doubt was unnecessary and premature in its devious ethnic baiting antics as usual. The real question is, can yorubas COMPLETELY edge the Igbos if it were a school located in a non yoruba state? Let this sink in...Covenant University is a yoruba dominated institution for obvious reasons, yet strangers on your turf gave a good fight in the academic facet...which is the case for every indices of achievement in the South West as a whole....I would want someone to compile the graduating set of other top institutions in other states in Nigeria and lets see on a neutral basis, which ethnic group will outperform the other...

Oga, keep quiet joor.
So, it is now about location, region or state,ba!?
Stop trying to save face abeg

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by rusher14: 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Psychology

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by totit: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
Markfemi2:

Can you imagine, the mo'fo grin
Initially they were claiming champion but now that the table has turned it's now about region,state and location of the school, as if these result were dash out free grin

Lmao grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by rusher14: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chemical Engineering.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Markfemi2: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
totit:

Can you imagine, the mo'fo grin
Initially they were claiming champion but now that the table has turned it's now about region,state and location of the school, as if these result were dash out free grin

Lmao grin

I like how we burst all them BIAFRAN lies one by one

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Drogbs: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
totit:

Oga, keep quiet joor.
So, it is now about location, region or state,ba!?
Stop trying to save face abeg
Oga its a fact, forget the thread title for a sec and with an unbiased stint look up the names of the graduates in all the departments listed, count the numbers of Igbis and yorubas and you will see nothing really seperates the difference, I even saw more Igbo looking names in some departments than Yorubas and vice versa, looks more like a draw to me.
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by rusher14: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Civil Engineering.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by SolidGenius(m): 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Drogbs: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
Markfemi2:

express yourself better in well constructed English before you make your point.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Okoroawusa: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

But Afonjas say they do exam malpractice and that's the reason they always come out tops in WAEC & JAMB.
If u know d degree of rot in the educational sector especially in senior secondary exams u wouldnot put a tribe to it.
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by rusher14: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
Computer Engineering.

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Okoroawusa: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
Drogbs:
u need a lot of growing up to do.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by rusher14: 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Philistine(m): 5:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
J
Drogbs:
So you deliberately opened a new account just to type this gibberish, why not use your old moniker. Shameless Igbos!

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Drogbs: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
Okoroawusa:

u need a lot of growing up to do.
You must be the most intuitive genie on earth to deduce that, but thanks for your admonition.
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by rusher14: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Information and Communication Engineering.

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Drogbs: 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Philistine:
J
So you deliberately opened a new account just to type this gibberish, why not use your old moniker. Shameless Igbos!
My other account was banned, I'm not the type to create multiple monikers on a forum that adds no value to my life or pocket, sucks for you if you're the type
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Philistine:

It is in PDF format! Someone should get it

You are now asking someone to get it, are you not someone?

Oya send me the link here let me "get it".
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by Drogbs: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
I see more Igbo sounding names in some departments
Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by rusher14: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mechanical Engineering.

Re: Igbo Students Dominate Covenant University 1st Class Graduates List Pic by rusher14: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Petroleum Engineering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him / ECOWAS Court Orders Nigeria To Pay German N63.6m, $10,000 Over Illegal Detention / Ighodalo Congratulates APC, Labour Candidates, Calls For Issue-Based Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.