Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

He Left Me : What Do I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Left Me : What Do I Do (1775 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / I Am Sick, So My Boyfriend Left Me To Go Clubbing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Left Me : What Do I Do by cheeryangy(f): 4:50pm On Feb 07, 2007
My guy left me just last week and u know what he did today, he siked my ex friend. I know he didnt mean to do dat, just trying to get ack at me. Do i go back to beg him?
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by ima1(f): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2007
when u say siked does than mean he actually f**ked ur friend, if thats the case leave him alone move on, why on earth would he do something like that to get back at you or did you do the same thing to hurt him. move on with ur life n make him history, might be hard to do but no one who would hurt the other like that is worth pineing over.
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by cuteass1(f): 5:38pm On Feb 07, 2007
I totally agree with Ima1, Who the heck does he think he is. Beg him you say, that will be his ticket to turn you into his slave for life. You can't accept that kind of treatment in the name of love, you're far off better without him. Sleeping with your ex to get back at you is the most childish thing ever. Why on earth will you be begging for forgiveness when he's the one that betrayed your trust. Move on sweetheart, your dream prince is waiting for you somewhere wink
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by fellow(m): 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2007
siked means ask her out. So the guy asked her friend out.

Well best advice

Leave him
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by Ayenfe(f): 2:52am On Feb 08, 2007
sweetheart, abeg u ehn, just leave that ashole, he dosent deserve u. u need to move on with ur life and make sure by the time u wanted to venture into another relationship make sure u look well-well and get the one that is 100% more responsible than that guy. WHISING U D BEST
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by Bigjay(m): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2007
Girls do some funny things o. A guy brakes up with you, tries to date your friend, and you wanna go n beg him? 
C'mon,  Think gurl, use your head!!!  angry
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by Tobiegal(f): 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2007
Hum, i ave jst three letters 4 u, after which i'd tel u d meaning.

1. P
2. L
3. C

Mayb dis shd b a quiz instead,

Guys wot do u think dis means?

A clue: its something u cant do witout grin
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by seunwiz: 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2007
leave d focker alone angry
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by montgomery(f): 8:27pm On Feb 08, 2007
well the same thing's happened to me too, but the "other" girl was one of the dude's buddies, all that can be done is to pretend these ppl dont exist, any suggestions?
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by fatliar(m): 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2007
hes a cheat
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by Free(f): 2:30am On Feb 09, 2007
move Ooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by OmoEko1(f): 2:32am On Feb 09, 2007
damn what kind of question is that?. you already now the answer MOVE ON WITH YOURRRRRRR LIFE, GUYS WILL BE GUYS.
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by cuteass1(f): 2:40am On Feb 09, 2007
Omo Eko:

damn what kind of question is that?. you already now the answer MOVE ON WITH YOURRRRRRR LIFE, GUYS WILL BE GUYS.

Abi oo
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by OmoEko1(f): 2:47am On Feb 09, 2007
cute-ass:

Abi oo
i dislike when people ask dumb question. grin grin angry angry
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by Free(f): 3:09am On Feb 09, 2007
heyyy no question is eva dumb grin
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by montgomery(f): 10:54am On Feb 09, 2007
yeah, no question's dumb, telling ppl to move on mite seem very simple but to actually move on is soooooo hard, if sum1 tells the other person to move on, he or she should also give suggestions of how to deal with the person they've left, specially if there are chances off u running into that person on a daily basis, coping with all this is so tuff!!
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by Free(f): 2:00am On Feb 12, 2007
U right its not alwayz easy, i guess undecided grin
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by austinJ(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2007
well its not easy to forget but you try as soon as possible to forget and move on you will still get a better guy out there.I mean guys who deserve your love and would treat jus the way you want.Give it a trial girl.
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by McDoe(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2007
I cannot really ask u to move on until I got to know what informed your guy's decision. Might be u have offended him and wanted to get back at u. If u truly love him, invite him for a talk, and see if u can find a solution. It is only when u are convinced that he is at fault and doesn't want to show any remorse that u can then 'bounce' him. But remember, all guys are almost the same. Like the saying goes, "a cow never knows the value of its tail until it is cut off".
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by Maneater1(f): 9:06am On Feb 12, 2007
he's heartless, just b4 valentine's day? Awwwww!!

Get a rebound guy, although dey scarce for this season.

Get over him and the back stabbing friend, life goes on.
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by angelchi(f): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2007
i dnt tink u need anyone to tell u wht u ve to do,bt since u need advice pls i beg u move on with ur life, n if he truly loved u he wont go 4 ur friend there is nothing like him trying to get back at u.
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by agnesoseka: 2:25pm On Feb 13, 2007
move on girl, figure it out now, he not worth talkin abt now self, he's a loser!
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by Macgreat(m): 12:59am On Feb 14, 2007
Ladies pleasssssssseeeeeeee.
Players in house wink
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by montgomery(f): 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2007
well nuthing's impossible, thnx fer the support, every1 eventually moves on, they say time's the biggest healer cheesy
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by zodiac(f): 4:38pm On Feb 14, 2007
girl if ur guy leaves u, MOVE ON and stop wallowing in self pity. he'll definitely or he has even gotten another girl. make yourself available for another guy. live goes on.
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by PeeDaVinci: 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2007
I am available for you, Check me out
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by Busta(f): 6:24pm On Feb 14, 2007
why beg him? would ur life end without him?

u need to be strong and move on! let him know that u're doing just fine without him. Have fun, go out with friends.

it is tough but don't let that derail u.
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by Free(f): 1:28am On Feb 15, 2007
I am available for you, Check me out

Lol grin grin grin cheesy check him out but dnt be silly grin
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by eniola1310(f): 9:28am On Feb 15, 2007
Dust urself up and try again (with someone else of course)
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by danniecool(m): 11:26am On Feb 15, 2007
If truely u think he is at fault, there is no need begging him, Just make yourself comfortable, let him try ur ex friend as u said, am pretty sure he will feel quilty each time he sees u happy and alone and he will ended up begging.

I must advice u, dont jump into relationship now because u want to pay him back or to show he there are better guyz than him, u might ended up being the loser, If u truely love him dont beg him, he will be more dangerous if u do just stay away frm relationship now, better guys will knock later or he would have realised his mistake and come back to you.
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by twinkledew(f): 7:48pm On Feb 16, 2007
BEG understatement. why will u beg in the first instant? why will u think he wants to get back at u only if u actually did something for him to dump ur ass.
Re: He Left Me : What Do I Do by Youngpo413: 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
zodiac: girl if ur guy leaves u, MOVE ON and stop wallowing in self pity. he'll definitely or he has even gotten another girl. make yourself available for another guy. live goes on.

yeah life goes on,S.T.D`s aswell!

(1) (Reply)

At What Point Do You Enough Is Enough / Ever Meet A Virgin? / What Will You Do? (both Sexes Come In)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.