Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? (1107 Views)

Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by epelumi42(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
Got no idea how many times your proposal for marriage or dating got turned down, but how did you deal with it?
Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by NairalandCS(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
I cried my eyes out, cleaned my tears, picked myself up and moved on. smiley
Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by masterpix(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
my dear nobody turn anybody down this time . recession has made it for us.turn down kor turn left in next .
Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by akinade28(f): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Booked
Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by Alphamale2017(m): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
epelumi42:
Got no idea how many times your proposal for marriage or dating got turned down, but how did you deal with it?

I am a very special kind of guy. if I tell u, u nor go believe. u probably will think I am boosting or blowing my own trumpet so make I chill read comment

1 Like

Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by tosyne2much(m): 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
It was as if the ground should open and swallow me up when I proposed to her at Iyana Ipaja motor park and she walked out on me cool

1 Like

Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by VargasVee(m): 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
This pretty girl in high school, she was giving me the green light and all the lights there is, I barely noticed her cause I was a rascal then grin

Fast forward to a year after grad, I realised what i was missing all these while, when I finally asked her out, she told me she wanted to be single till 24 lol. Nothing has hurt me that much till today undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by epelumi42(m): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
It was as if the ground should open and swallow me up when I proposed to her at Iyana Ipaja motor park and she walked out on me cool

Hahahaha. You must have been so confident. Did she give any reason? she should have saved your face at least.
Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by epelumi42(m): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
VargasVee:
This pretty girl in high school, she was giving me the green light and all the lights there is, I barely noticed her cause I was a rascal then grin

Fast forward to a year after grad, I realised what i was missing all these while, when I finally asked her out, she told me she wanted to be single till 24 lol. Nothing has hurt me that much till today undecided

I made the same mistake with my best friend. While she dated her boyfriend, she said it should have been me. Fast forward to when they finally broke up, I made my move and alas, she said no, that she wasn't ready. Heartbreaking something.
Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by VargasVee(m): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
epelumi42:

I made the same mistake with my best friend. While she dated her boyfriend, she said it should have been me. Fast forward to when they finally broke up, I made my move and alas, she said no, that she wasn't ready. Heartbreaking something.

That's bad shocked
Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by adaksbullet: 6:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
All these nl small boyses whit low sef extreme sefundecided while we an gilrs turned u down? I meant how? How we dy turned u down?undecided

Shai!!!!!! Me my sef, me badoo, me jagaban, has an mafia that am be cool gilrs we turn me down? In these our earth? If I'm earundecided

Wen I'm still on sango ode coolcoolcoolcool

Shai

1 Like

Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by Epositive(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
adaksbullet:
All these nl small boyses whit low sef extreme sefundecided while we an gilrs turned u down? I meant how? How we dy turned u down?undecided

Shai!!!!!! Me my sef, me badoo, me jagaban, has an mafia that am be cool gilrs we turn me down? In these our earth? If I'm earundecided

Shai

a good interpreter should please come forward sad

1 Like

Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by MrOmosmiles(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by mccben4(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
tosyne2much:
so you stay around lpaja
Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by adaksbullet: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Epositive:

a good interpreter should please come forward sad
too com and do whot? I'm I the one that sayed u sud no listing too ur teacher wen she his teached u?undecided

1 Like

Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by Epositive(m): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
adaksbullet:
too com and do whot? I'm I the one that sayed u sud no listing too ur teacher wen she his teached u?undecided
another one
Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by quadri956(m): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
adaksbullet:
damn
Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by adaksbullet: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Epositive:

another one
are u DJ khareem?undecided
Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by adaksbullet: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
quadri956:
damn
helpundecided I'm I known u? Are u known me?
Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by Epositive(m): 9:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
adaksbullet:
are u DJ khareem?undecided
na dj kazeem, wayray cheesy
Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by adaksbullet: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Epositive:

na dj kazeem, wayray cheesy
ode, his spell 'wéèré"

Whot are u no?undecided

Olodo atosile oshiundecided
Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
adaksbullet:

Shai

Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by quadri956(m): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
smiley wink wink
adaksbullet:
smiley
adaksbullet:
Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by CaesarDon(m): 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
If ure reffering 2 amarriage proposal y would u propose until ure 101% sure she'd say yes, d rest is just a mere formality.
Re: How Did You Handle The Rejection After Your Proposal Got Turned Down? by Funtan(m): 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin Laughed like this and went to take magic moment to pass the moment.

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Man Because Of His Financial Status Is Also Prostitution / Help! These Girls Are Too Young! / Life And Death: Can You Trust Your Friends To This Extent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.