Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (64906 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Been Loved By A Girl Whom You Don't Spend On? / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by jrerico1(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2017
Stop masturbating you will surely have a girl friend

1 Like

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:35am On Jul 23, 2017
Jiang:

My twin how fa grin, am exactly like you, except, it doesn't bother me one bit dat i got no girl friend grin
just be a super single bro like Jiang grin, am pretty sure the perfect one is waiting for us to discover, don't stress urself. Nice girls are attracted to nice guys, thats a law of nature that can never be broken. grin
o boy we plenty ogrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2017
they have said it all.
also you should learn how to sustain eye contact, its a very powerful move in wooing a girl.
you can Google it if you don't know.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2017
ME N U SEEMS TO BE THE SAME. AM ALSO 24. GUESS U AR A INTROVERT TOO.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Iamthoney(m): 8:38am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
my guy I know that if am successful girls will come, but for now I need someone I can share my problems with and someone who will clear this believe from people that am gay. am not gay I rather die than to be a gay.
Sebi someone don tell you sey make you go brothel and upload a picture with you and the olosho you go shag there online? Just follow the advice and no bagga go call you gay again
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:
o boy we plenty ogrin grin grin
lol keep waiting...
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Niftyrules(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
I spent four years in the university without a girlfriend, because am afraid to approach girls. I don't want to be rejected. people gossip about me that am gay. because am always in company of guys. even my male friends are even accusing me of been gay, which I know am not. The even joke with me with jokes like
I can't sleep in one bed with you and so on.

Now what I need is advice from Nairalanders on how I can get a girlfriend that can love me. Because very soon I will be going to national youth service. am depressed because of my situation I need help.

Ahahaha at your age, you have none.
O ga oooh. You should go and cry to God for help
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by michealewela: 8:41am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
I need help am tired of been single
LOL go and marry even if you have 10babes you are still single unless you get married...

2 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Niftyrules(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
I spent four years in the university without a girlfriend, because am afraid to approach girls. I don't want to be rejected. people gossip about me that am gay. because am always in company of guys. even my male friends are even accusing me of been gay, which I know am not. The even joke with me with jokes like

Now what I need is advice from Nairalanders on how I can get a girlfriend that can love me. Because very soon I will be going to national youth service. am depressed because of my situation I need help.

Ahahaha at your age, you have none?
O ga ooo. You should go and cry to God for help.

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Niftyrules(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:

O GA OOOH. You should go and cry to God for help.
Or simply go to MFM for serious prayers.

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by madgoat(m): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:

Bros, pray grin

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by VanBommel(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
Naija social media is the worst place for you to seek meaningful advice because most people here lack moral training so expect to get hurt more but listen and select some mature advice too, i sensed that your background may not actually be the friendly kind but then just follow this principle Celebrate people or friends and you will be celebrated' buy gifts for a girl you actually like, send her commendable texts and a,y opportunity you got with her when she talks pls listen first and commend her, build from there but remember that the bad ones may feel you are not ok for them don't be discouraged continue you will find the right one, don't waste your time on facially beautiful girls but rather the moderate and well behaved ones are a treasure that will not give you heartbreak lastly pray over it and you shall succeed cheers.
bro I love this your comment, you're a wise man

1 Like

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by shockwave(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:

My friend you better respect ya sef and forget about girlfriend now. Although sha I understand how you dey feel now, me sef been dey dat corner at one point ehn but now I wish say I still dey like you. Girls dem wahala too much (if a hia any girl do wheen grin) but if you ready for d wahala carry on by all means. Otherwise focus on your life for now and your girl will come when it's time! There could be a divine reason for your situation!

1 Like

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by shockwave(m): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2017
jrerico1:
Stop masturbating you will surely have a girl friend
Savage!
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by remzor(m): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2017
Kai!!! Misplaced priority!!! Bros forget about gal n work on ensuring u have a bright future. I bet, gals would flock around u... Im good looking n at 28 I don't even have a gf... I have many things on ma mind than thinking of having one bro... just be urslf. There's time for everything

1 Like

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Jodha(f): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2017
hisMrs:
He's waiting for a girl to come and woo him.

Lol...as in ehn..
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by TKDEE(m): 9:19am On Jul 23, 2017
24sqm:
My friend, if you know what's good for you... don't have a girlfriend.. it's a set up and you'll end up regretting it.. try and develop yourself to be a better person... girls will come begging sooner or later.

this is just where the whole sense to this post is made...thumbs up pal

2 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by ikevictor: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2017
It's better for you.

People wey dem don love since 14, how their life be?
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by dogstyle007(m): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2017
24sqm:
My friend, if you know what's good for you... don't have a girlfriend.. it's a set up and you'll end up regretting it.. try and develop yourself to be a better person... girls will come begging sooner or later.
Best advice
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Jodha(f): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2017
noirsangre:

How can you just walk up to someone you know nothing about and tell her you love her?

Nairaland: Giving bad advice since '06.

Yhu better read my posts again ...and get the point before yhu jump into conclusions like a fool..
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by highmood(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:

my friend, I have read comments of so many people concerning ur post, the fact is that only you knows how you feel and ur desires. As a matured young man, its never easy to stay alone without a woman. Having a woman doesn't necessarily means you will have sex-but if sex follows, then handle it. When you see a woman you like, make sure she is less busy and in a good state of mind, let her notice ur attention a bit before approaching her. Don't be too fast. Be bold to start a conversation and if she flows along, gentlemanly tell her you like and wants to be friend to her.
Its a simple as that. Does she have 7 heads? She is just a human like you. Or you may take her number if she gives you and chat her up. Through that medium, you can tell her too. So guy, go and get a woman except if you have something you think they won't like.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by UnimkeAk(m): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:

Brother , is it sex u want or love?
If it is sex very easy... Not talking oloshos here
But for love i cant guarantee that..

Nysc must disvirgin u sha, girls are crazy during nysc.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by shokayz(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2017
Mrjo:
Finished ur education then make money and buy ño i mean marry as many as u can. Who GF Epp

Oga you should "finished" your own education too nah before advising the
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by franzis(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2017
You ain't even loved yourself first, u looking for love
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2017
shocked
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Ogbaba123: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2017
Did you die!
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by momohsteve(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2017
Nah wah for you ooo. You don see the hand writing on the wall already say you be Rev Father you come dey ask us for advise. Church girls no go fit erect your erectus if you become Father Tuface...lol ;DNah wah for you ooo. You don see the hand writing on the wall already say you be Rev Father you come dey ask us for advise. Church girls no go fit erect your erectus if you become Father Tuface...lol
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2017
24sqm:
That's the best advice you can get and mind you,you are not alone..
I finished university 4yrs ago,gainfully employed but I have never had a girlfriend neither have I approached any girl..
When a you're ready God will show you a wife..
If dare join the bandwagons sorry will be your name at last..
Beside, who told you that girlfriend is an achievement?

1 Like

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by ANYANWUIBE(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2017
Sorry.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Bizgold: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2017
where do you stay i have a girl for you. she is 20, she Jut finished nursing school...... pretyy leppa g
alienhumam:
I need help am tired of been single
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by noirsangre(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2017
Jodha:

Yhu better read my posts again ...and get the point before yhu jump into conclusions like a fool..

Madam what point do you want me to get to? And if you can't reply me without insulting me then you're not even worth talking to. No beauty, no brains.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Bosoms Sagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.