Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (64905 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Been Loved By A Girl Whom You Don't Spend On? / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Doyin400l(m): 5:30am On Jul 23, 2017
Gf is not an achievement na... Wey me am tired of woman u dey fine one.. Bro naija gf are meant to be lied heaven and earth to, bleep them and zoom off.

1 Like

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by IgboYorubaHausa: 5:39am On Jul 23, 2017
24sqm:
My friend, if you know what's good for you... don't have a girlfriend.. it's a set up and you'll end up regretting it.. try and develop yourself to be a better person... girls will come begging sooner or later.

I repeat what this person said, Don't enter the vicious circle. Your friends are not good friends, many of them are envious of the type of person you're.

3 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by EmekaBlue(m): 5:43am On Jul 23, 2017
When sum of us at 24 we are already tired of girls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 23, 2017
My honest and very sincere advice to you is, you don't need a gf to be a man, some idiots here would say what am I saying, but am standing my ground. I'm 29 and yes,i should be thinking of settling down, but truly I'm not really thinking of bringing in a liability now into my life until I think im ready for that.

Think about it this way, you have a gf, you give her money and sex, and your time, now you give - you're the person contributing what exactly is she giving back? Nyash? Or what exactly? You would work your life out to look good get money and spend on her and the day you don't have it, watch her going to make another man king behind your back. I'm telling you from a very bitter experience I had dating someone I thought was reasonable, instead what she did was awesome,she cheated, times after time I got her,what she did was to connive with her friends to come to my house to seduce me to make it look like I cheated also.. so many bad things and to the extent she got pregnant for another guy and decided to marry him.
This is someone I was staking my neck for, got her admission into university, did so many things for her, yet she says I wasn't mature enough for her and went ahead to get pregnant for another guy - I wonder how a mature guy behaves after trying to be good to his girl again.

Last year she came to my house, passed the night. Her friend day ask me if we made love. So you see she was pregnant before she came to my house. It means she didn't even trust the guy who got her pregnant - first of!

Some idiots here would call me names, mugu nd what not,but am proud of myself, I became a settled guy at an early age,only few shake ups again, grace of God, - it's normalised now.

She still clicks "like " on Facebook when she sees my new success I earn a five -zero salary, I live alone now,few times I go to my parents. Her friends ask me for money like always now. It's always do this, do that, one even went to the extent of telling me her father was sick that she needed money, I hope the man won't be sick sha,considering the kain swear she day use hand swear give the man.

Some times I smile, why because when Karma decides to act, the story grin not only her will tell, them fit day sweet now,but relax no one who pays evil for good goes free. It's even in proverbs in the bible.

So ma dear,learn from my own experience, what you need now,yea is focus and not a girl. Believe me,when you get it, the smell of success will locate the right person. Nyash no be everything. Naija girls no follow , fuck_ them, if you get lucky, and throw them away.

11 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by chitheo(f): 5:46am On Jul 23, 2017
when next you meet a girl that interests you..first make her ur friend,be nice to her,show her that you care and with time she will get to like you...then u can ask her out.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by sisisioge: 5:54am On Jul 23, 2017
You missed the first step dude. Shy guys who do not know how to talk to girls usually augment themselves with girl-magnets. Girl-magnets are: good looks, fame, money, smartness, intelligence etc. You should have struggled to be very smart in books while in school, girls will definitely come to you for tutorials.

Anyways, are you a sharp dresser? Or a gym freeak? Do you have some serious intelligence that seeps outta you without struggling? Do you have money? Biko don't sweat it, get some magnets for yourself. Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by cardinalstar091(m): 5:59am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
I spent four years in the university without a girlfriend, because am afraid to approach girls. I don't want to be rejected. people gossip about me that am gay. because am always in company of guys. even my male friends are even accusing me of been gay, which I know am not. The even joke with me with jokes like
I can't sleep in one bed with you and so on.

Now what I need is advice from Nairalanders on how I can get a girlfriend that can love me. Because very soon I will be going to national youth service. am depressed because of my situation I need help.

C how u don use Vaseline kill ur self finish
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by DavidTheGeek: 6:00am On Jul 23, 2017
gimakon:
My honest and very sincere advice to you is, you don't need a gf to be a man, some idiots here would say what am I saying, but am standing my ground. I'm 29 and yes,i should be thinking of settling down, but truly I'm not really thinking of bringing in a liability now into my life until I think im ready for that.

Think about it this way, you have a gf, you give her money and sex, and your time, now you give - you're the person contributing what exactly is she giving back? Nyash? Or what exactly? You would work your life out to look good get money and spend on her and the day you don't have it, watch her going to make another man king behind your back. I'm telling you from a very bitter experience I had dating someone I thought was reasonable, instead what she did was awesome,she cheated, times after time I got her,what she did was to connive with her friends to come to my house to seduce me to make it look like I cheated also.. so many bad things and to the extent she got pregnant for another guy and decided to marry him.
This is someone I was staking my neck for, got her admission into university, did so many things for her, yet she says I wasn't mature enough for her and went ahead to get pregnant for another guy - I wonder how a mature guy behaves after trying to be good to his girl again.

Some idiots here would call me names, mugu nd what not,but am proud of myself, I became a settled guy at an early age,only few shake ups again, grace of God, - it's normalised now.

She still clicks "like " on Facebook when she sees my new success I earn a five -zero salary, I live alone now,few times I go to my parents. Her friends ask me for money like always now. It's always do this, do that, one even went to the extent of telling me her father was sick that she needed money, I hope the man won't be sick sha,considering the kain swear she day use hand swear give the man.

So ma dear,learn from my own experience, what you need now,yea is focus and not a girl. Believe me,when you get it, the smell of success will locate the right person. Nyash no be everything. Naija girls no follow , fuck_ them, if you get lucky, and throw them away.
grin grin

I feel you bro..

but...

I have one problem with you!

That you had a bitter experience does not mean every other case will be bitter.

We've heard cases of even secondary school sweethearts getting married.

So please don't use your own to discourage up coming brothers grin Besides if you had moved on to another girl after that girl left you, you might have met a lady that would make you advice guys to find a lady asap.

Meaning, you had a bitter experience and you allowed it put you down. Instead of you to pick yourself up and find someone else.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Sakah1(m): 6:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Good if you know deep down your heart that you have not (hard sex before) pls join senior seminary with your education now you will soon become a Rev. Fr. And your holy life will lead you to a holyghost Fr. This is my own personal advice if you are not the only son from your compound.@ Honourable Sakah Eze (Nigeria )South Africa citizen
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Afilearn: 6:05am On Jul 23, 2017
Learn to be a good guy. By all means get a woman to marry. I dont think someone like you needs to be courting again. You are matured and straight forward.
When you do all this, let your woman appreciate your existence by sending her love quotes that matters. I got this 150+ Love Quotes For Him/Her from this website https://www.lovequote.com.ng/2017/06/150-love-quotes-for-him.html. Believe i use it often and often to let my lady no i care so much.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Webvibez: 6:14am On Jul 23, 2017
ask your younger sister out
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by dtrend(m): 6:17am On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=Tiffbuxas post=58727049]I'm not good at giving advice...
No matter how shy you are just be friendly with everyone you meet, develop friendship with females it shouldnt always be abt dating, try to get comfortable with ladies.... The rest will happen naturally.

I concur!
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by hardbody: 6:20am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
my guy I know that if am successful girls will come, but for now I need someone I can share my problems with and someone who will clear this believe from people that am gay. am not gay I rather die than to be a gay.

OK. You are not gay. Prove it.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Macchiavelli(m): 6:20am On Jul 23, 2017
brother if you can recall that janet jackson's song 'don't know what u gat till it's gone', it is not about starting a relationship,ask urself if u hv what it takes to keep it. i tell u some girls can make ur life a living hell. what i will advice u to do is, try to get close to girls with a free mind and chat with them overtime and see if anyone of them has the qualities u desire in a lady, from there u can take her on a date. it's just not any girl that u should take up in a relationship simply for impressing ur peeps. try and seek for the girl that suits u. 'cut your coat according to ur cloth'
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Epositive:
you are alien-to-human o oga! sad
he just said he need help.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by AdeKamal(m): 6:24am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
my guy I know that if am successful girls will come, but for now I need someone I can share my problems with and someone who will clear this believe from people that am gay. am not gay I rather die than to be a gay.

Your mother is there.. Father too.. What you are not ready for.. Don't play near it..
I think it's better to get ready especially if you are not going for a long second degree
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Emokai3(m): 6:26am On Jul 23, 2017
bro don't worry...wen money comes, you will get tired of them
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Okies27(m): 6:26am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
I spent four years in the university without a girlfriend, because am afraid to approach girls. I don't want to be rejected. people gossip about me that am gay. because am always in company of guys. even my male friends are even accusing me of been gay, which I know am not. The even joke with me with jokes like

Now what I need is advice from Nairalanders on how I can get a girlfriend that can love me. Because very soon I will be going to national youth service. am depressed because of my situation I need help.
As long as you aren't gay, no problem. When you are ready for a relationship, look for a good girl like yourself that hasn't been touched cos you deserve that kind cos you have kept yourself. Relax n don't fret. Just listen to some nice love songs by any of these... Boys2Men, Donnell Jones, Jagged Edge...get some good lines n talk to her when you find her and she give you all of her love.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by AdeKamal(m): 6:27am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:

Your mother is there.. Father too.. What you are not ready for.. Don't play near it..
I think it's better to get ready before taking the step especially if you are not going for a long second degree

People will talk but when you succeed in the end, they'll famz.. But if you fidget and fail or indulge in what is bad, God will not be happy with you.. And you'll be playing with destruction

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by akraym(m): 6:30am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:

and if you eventually get a gf, one day you will remember the saying "the don't know what you have, until you lose it"

Be prepared for extra spending, and by that I mean, extra 'unnecessary' ordinary spending. Well you might not feel only of you re rich
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by davidif: 6:32am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:

Dude be secure in who you are and in your masculinity. 24 is not 70 you still have a long life ahead of you. Don't let people's opinions of you force you into making a rash decision. Don't be deceived by people's opinions about who tgey think you are just be confident about yourself. And no you don't need s girl to validate who you are.
This is like saying a girl who has never had a boyfriend is gay. It's just dumb.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Dotwillis1(m): 6:36am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
I need help am tired of been single
what do you use Facebook for

So many slayers there expecting an inbox message from guys. Its not necessarily you walk up to someone, meet ladies on social media and be more friendly.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:38am On Jul 23, 2017
in this recession, woman is it ur only problem ur village people are after you walihi

1 Like

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by jellea(m): 6:40am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
I need help am tired of been single
Be happy God created you this way.. Just try and make some money and see how those rats will be running to you.
24yrs it's the right time to focus on your career. Girls will only delay and spoil your future...
And once you Bleep 1, you are gone.. she might be the 1 to give you badluck in life..
So thank ur God that you havnt met one till now.. Most guys are like you but pride wont allow them to say it..

1 Like

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 23, 2017
Will u shut up. Did anyone talk about sex. U r d one with a sinful mind for thinking every relationship must lead to sex. The op clearly wants companionship and there's nothing wrong with that. All this churchy ppl dey irritate me and na dem get d worst secret sins
Yuji:

Stop quoting the Bible to support your sinful life! This is a sin. You are using the Lord's name in vain. Sex is only meant for marriage. Fornication and adultery are sins.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by nurd(m): 6:41am On Jul 23, 2017
:/
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Okpuamu(m): 6:41am On Jul 23, 2017
[url]nairaland.com[/url]
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by shollay09(m): 6:42am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
care less about what people say about you! ur opinion about yourself is the one that matters.... you will soon meet the gal of your dreams!!!
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by akilo1: 6:43am On Jul 23, 2017
at 24?bros u be rev father
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by YelloweWest: 6:45am On Jul 23, 2017
At age 24 you should be focused on choosing a career path and dedicating yourself to it in order to ensure success.

Leave woman for now.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by fizyalasdair(m): 6:45am On Jul 23, 2017
Hoho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Bosoms Sagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.