Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Guys Have You Ever Been Loved By A Girl Whom You Don't Spend On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Have You Ever Been Loved By A Girl Whom You Don't Spend On? (783 Views)

Choosing Between A Girl Who Loves You And The Girl Whom You Love. / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Have You Ever Been Loved By A Girl Whom You Don't Spend On? by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2019
Share your experiences, I have never met a girl like that, all girls have met expect me to meet certain financial needs or I don't get their love and attention.
Re: Guys Have You Ever Been Loved By A Girl Whom You Don't Spend On? by falcon01: 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2019
Only My sis
Re: Guys Have You Ever Been Loved By A Girl Whom You Don't Spend On? by PaulAris: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
Most girls aren't too money inclined yunno
That's just what you see cause that's what you've got to give
If its money you bringing to the table, sure why won't she tag you as a financial source.
And what will be "spectacular" thing will she then offer you? Your monicker?
As for me, I bring something else to the table. That's why guys like me aren't seen as the maga/mugu material
P.s. PUSSYHOE, you sure sound like you've gotten your fair share, maybe more than
Just learn the ropes, and they'll fluck you easily
Na smallz!
Re: Guys Have You Ever Been Loved By A Girl Whom You Don't Spend On? by Darammliveth(m): 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2019
Yes.. Not every girl is after your money. Dated a girl back then in school, she loved me more than i do and she has never ask me for a pin before. I forced her to collect stuff from me. Unfortunately we broke up because religion difference. She's a Muslim while am a Christian. Her father is imam so it was difficult for us to be together
Re: Guys Have You Ever Been Loved By A Girl Whom You Don't Spend On? by phazotron(m): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
It happens oo..... Happening to me now but things too complicated.

(1) (Reply)

Help; I've Been Dating Two Brothers Without Knowing / How Am I Going To Find A Guy - Nigerian Lady Who Dislikes Men Wonders / Question For The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.