Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (64896 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Been Loved By A Girl Whom You Don't Spend On? / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / "Allow Your Husband Marry His Girlfriend & Have Sex Together" - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Sarah20A(f): 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
Wait oo, are you a virgin boy shocked ayam not understanding undecided
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
@ op how exactly is your predicament a bad thing? Well I guess it is because you're scared of approaching them but soon you'll realise that relationships aren't what they seem to be, its just really boring, time wasting, and a drag. If your fear of approaching girls is that bad maybe you can start by trying to chat one up online, for example on Nairaland/some people you actually know irl on Facebook/the Instagram DMs and then meet up later or something.

2 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by blackbeau1(f): 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
You don't necessarily need to walk up to a girl and ask her to be your gf. That would be very stressful. You could start by just being casual friends with her and then ease into a relationship. That's way easier and guaranteed to last a bit longer than your average relationship.

3 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Yuji: 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
OP my advice to you is to focus on your studies or whatever business or job you are doing now and make investments for your future. Don't waste your youth chasing women when you can do that later. By then you must have been established and reaping the fruits of your labor. All the same, if you are a decent guy,I am sure you can try and find a decent girl like you too who is loyal. Don't mind these players here, because they all wish same thing you do,but think money can buy love. Meanwhile it's only sex they can get with their money and they wonder why no woman can be loyal to them!
PS. Listen to the person above me. She is also wise! cool

7 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Nov6(m): 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
What is my consignment now ehn....

Me i don love....?

alienhumam:
I spent four years in the university without a girlfriend, because am afraid to approach girls. I don't want to be rejected. people gossip about me that am gay. because am always in company of guys. even my male friends are even accusing me of been gay, which I know am not. The even joke with me with jokes like
I can't sleep in one bed with you and so on.

Now what I need is advice from Nairalanders on how I can get a girlfriend that can love me. Because very soon I will be going to national youth service. am depressed because of my situation I need help.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by BERNIMOORE: 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
alienhumam:
I spent four years in the university without a girlfriend, because am afraid to approach girls. I don't want to be rejected. people gossip about me that am gay. because am always in company of guys. even my male friends are even accusing me of been gay, which I know am not. The even joke with me with jokes like

Now what I need is advice from Nairalanders on how I can get a girlfriend that can love me. Because very soon I will be going to national youth service. am depressed because of my situation I need help.
Naija social media is the worst place for you to seek meaningful advice because most people here lack moral training so expect to get hurt more but listen and select some mature advice too, i sensed that your background may not actually be the friendly kind but then just follow this principle Celebrate people or friends and you will be celebrated' buy gifts for a girl you actually like, send her commendable texts and a,y opportunity you got with her when she talks pls listen first and commend her, build from there but remember that the bad ones may feel you are not ok for them don't be discouraged continue you will find the right one, don't waste your time on facially beautiful girls but rather the moderate and well behaved ones are a treasure that will not give you heartbreak lastly pray over it and you shall succeed cheers.

9 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Kayleb26(m): 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
alienhumam:
I need help am tired of been single

You need to deal with the underlying issue of low self esteem and learn to be cool with yourself...
Getting a girlfriend doesnt guarantee hapiness if you cant find that yourself.

At 24 and about to go for service... Hope you have something aside your cert? Find purpose and strive to live a productive life. You will realize that a girlfriend shouldnt be a priority.

8 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Mystic1(m): 12:01am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
Where's your location?
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Sarah20A:
Wait oo, are you a virgin boy shocked ayam not understanding undecided

Anything wrong with virgin boy?

6 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by thesuave10(m): 12:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Yet to find an advice that makes an atom of sense. Come on nairalanders you can do this. About 30 people viewing this thread surely someone can drop something sensible
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by 0b100100111: 12:03am On Jul 23, 2017
Re u from Edo state?

If yes, you need to go and appease the "Super Eagles" of your village.

They re on your case!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by obataokenwa(m): 12:06am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
my guy I know that if am successful girls will come, but for now I need someone I can share my problems with and someone who will clear this believe from people that am gay. am not gay I rather die than to be a gay.
Kai! Your type can fall in love with any kind of girl and your love will be so blind. Be careful and go for focus minded people. Hope you made First Class in school? If you didn't make first class without babe, my brother... your village people sit on your matter ooo grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by AAinEqGuinea: 12:06am On Jul 23, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Change starts from changing your moniker....I dnt think gals like to roll with an alien...You probably act wierd like an alien too.....Sharpen your social skill. Take gals less serious, talk talk talk, talk with gals...have fun while gisting with good sense of humor. It can be learnt
But some women are truly outta this world, so he'll find a suitable extra-terrestrial woman if he waits and builds now

Tiffbuxas:
I'm not good at giving advice...
No matter how shy you are just be friendly with everyone you meet, develop friendship with females it shouldnt always be abt dating, try to get comfortable with ladies.... The rest will happen naturally.

Izza simpu sturv

Endless Friend zones loading

1 Like

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by PietroRico(m): 12:06am On Jul 23, 2017
Jodha:
Eyah sad

I'm sure there's a lady out there waiting desperately and patiently for yhu to walk up to her and tell her yhu love her...

Is it that you've never like any girl?..
lol.
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:

Are you sure you like women?
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by hokafor(m): 12:08am On Jul 23, 2017
Since U have stayed celibate for all this years, I will advise u to continue until u are gainfully employ, looking for a girl friend and the hassles that comes with it at this stage may distract u.

2 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Elxandre(m): 12:09am On Jul 23, 2017
RealHaute:

You don't need a girlfriend. At 24 I was establishing companies. Girls want guys with prospects. Just let it happen naturally. They'll swarm around you soon. Don't waste your time thinking about girls. Even girls don't like when a guy does that. You must be able to ignore them at times.
The same guy always chasing girls about on Nairaland talking about ignoring them. cheesy
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by junnyjake(m): 12:11am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:
thanks man

You need to have a strong relationship with a member of the opposite sex, this may not be for the sole purpose of dating, but your confidence and composure because believe me you won't know how these skills would be of help to you.

Stop approaching girls with the intention of a relationship, start things up with friendship just like you'd do with any guy out there, this douses tension and fear.

Man up, any girl wey tell you nonsense, yarn her trash too. Don't take poo from no one, okay?

Girls, no matter how beautiful or endowed are not angels, they are humans just like you are, don't take them as superior beings.

okay?

8 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by obataokenwa(m): 12:13am On Jul 23, 2017
Kayleb26:

You need to deal with the underlying issue of low self esteem and learn to be cool with yourself...
Getting a girlfriend doesnt guarantee hapiness if you cant find that yourself.

At 24 and about to go for service... Hope you have something aside your cert? Find purpose and strive to live a productive life. You will realize that a girlfriend shouldnt be a priority.
having a girl friend is a priority as far as the both of them are focused.

1 Like

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by FreeSpirited: 12:13am On Jul 23, 2017
AAinEqGuinea:

But some women are truly outta this world, so he'll find a suitable extra-terrestrial woman if he waits and builds now

Friend zone loading
grin grin He has to learn from friendzoning to knowing the antics of getting laid. This Op doesn't even know how to get a lady who would friendzone him....So let him start from the basic. Is it your friendzone? grin

5 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by obataokenwa(m): 12:18am On Jul 23, 2017
hokafor:
Since U have stayed celibate for all this years, I will advise u to continue until u are gainfully employ, looking for a girl friend and the hassles that comes with it at this stage may distract u.
Pls girl won't distract him. let him get a focused and reasonable girl.

Gen 2:18 And the LORD God said, [It is] not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

1 Like

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by NovusHomo(m): 12:19am On Jul 23, 2017
24sqm:
My friend, if you know what's good for you... don't have a girlfriend.. it's a set up and you'll end up regretting it.. try and develop yourself to be a better person... girls will come begging sooner or later.

But for now, what should he do about loving and being loved?
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by nervegasfarts: 12:19am On Jul 23, 2017
You are 24, and going to youth service!!! You are at the prime of your life and you can plan your life without distractions and without anybody clogging up your mind. You can chase paper without stress! And the problem of your life is now girlfriend? Haba?

1 Like

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Rohzay(m): 12:20am On Jul 23, 2017
nigga upload ur pix let me see.....i need to no if its frm ur look or frm ur villa people
Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by ponti93(m): 12:22am On Jul 23, 2017
You know if you had made money at 24, you wouldnt be complaining of not having a girlfriend... But dnt worry others posters hav already told you what to do...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Harkholarworle(m): 12:23am On Jul 23, 2017
My bro, many people Don tell u truth, God has help u not to be with any girl till this moment, I swear u don't know what God has done for u, more on with your life and achieve great things, don't be distracted by any girl now, the best girl in this world will create more problem than she will solve for u, sooner or later, many go come and then u will choose the right one.

3 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by bigsmoke2(m): 12:24am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:

no big deal Bro am much older than u and I don't have a girlfriend. don't force it else u end up with the wrong person. Just keep an open mind. It will happen when it happens

2 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by grandstar(m): 12:24am On Jul 23, 2017
alienhumam:

The problem with shyness is that you have a very negative view of yourself.

This negative blinds your eyes to cues the opposite sex gives.

For instance if you approach a girl and the girl is flattered and excited but tries to mask it by seeming uninterested, you may assume automatically that she rejected you and you reached that erroneous conclusion because of your low self esteem.

First thing you need to do to gain confidence is to be ready to accept rejections with s shrug or gracefully. That's the secret of most womanizers. They don't care much about rejections. They just go on to the next babe.

To get rid of approaching girls, give yourself this assignment: Approach 30 girls in the next 5 days preferably ones you don't know and ask them out. That is 6 a day. By the time you do the 30th, your anxiety would have reduced considerably. From a scale of 10, it will reduce to 2.

The next stage is to approach a girl or girls you like and would really like to date. Learn a few pickup lines

Example: hi, how are you? Has anyone told you you're pretty? Has anyone told you that you have beautiful cheeks( Make a genuine comment on something you really like on or in her). She would most likely blush and become a little self conscious, tongued and reply with a polite thank you. Try and recognise a blush when you see one. She may look down at her feet if standing which is an indication of blushing. Google women blushing.

Go further by saying you'd like to know her. That you'd like her number. If she gives you her number, you've done quite well.

Another advise is to be yourself. One fear you'll nurture is that you don't want the lady to see you as inexperienced as respects the issue of relationship. That'll be a big mistake. That will constantly put you under pressure and make you very defensive, nervous and apprehensive.

Winning a girl is the easy part. Entering a relationship is the really hard part. Be open. Let her know you've not really dated before and she's your first. Rather than look down on you, she'll be impressed that's she's your first. You can even say you're a little a shy. It's a manly thing to be honest. Only weakling resort to lies to hide their weakness.

With time, she'll show you the ropes and you'll learn.

Be careful of your friends especially when they give you advise. Friends can and do mislead..

Also, treat her the way you'd like your daughter to be treated. Learn to treat women with respect (Matthew 7:12)

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by phawwaz(m): 12:27am On Jul 23, 2017
cry and am here rejecting babes shocked

1 Like

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 23, 2017
Priorities angry undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by mazizitonene(m): 12:28am On Jul 23, 2017
common go and make money my friend!!

2 Likes

Re: At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl by AreaFada2: 12:29am On Jul 23, 2017
omoiyamayor:
Don't be scared of rejection,it will teach u how to be more human
Gbam!
Rejection is part of it.

Sometimes the pretty one you expect to reject you won't. She might not accept right away but persevere. Not pester.

The more you try, the better you get at it. Just don't be too sensitive to rejection. See it as the babe's prerogative to reject or accept.
Laugh any failure at it & move on.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

[Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss / Lady's Cleavage Covered By Twitter Users With Photo Editor (Photos) / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.