Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,763 members, 7,959,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons (4814 Views)

UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook / END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

the one on your apartment you plan on renting out but aiint getting interested persons
its just too strong if really she uses jazz there before leaving. But I know her chain on the house will be broken soon...I've washed it thoroughly already and prayed, hopefully, something good happens.

Thanks for your concern buddy smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Lalas247(f): 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
Benita27:
Same to you dear. How are you?.
I'm blessed dear fully rested can't wait for Monday cheesy
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Ishilove: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Thanks a mill.
I appreciate it.

My shoutout goes to my alter-ego Ishilove,
My aide-de-camp Italianwine,
The fountain of history Naptu2,
And my puppy Evablizin
Thanks, darling.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by charijee(f): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Mis.spicy & Bibija.y123

♤Charijee & Mil.onis

♤ Iamka.shybaby & lef.ulefu

♤Tw.aci & Dz.ifå
Oh my sweet'm.....you like no other kiss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by RoyalBlak007: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
charijee:
[deeppink]Oh my sweet'm.....you like no other kiss[/color]

♤Missed ya sad , You've not been online for long yeah?

♤Hope you've ßeen good & chilling cool?
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by charijee(f): 6:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Missed ya sad , You've not been online for long yeah?

♤Hope you've ßeen good & chilling cool?
Awwww here's someone that cares.....true, not been active for sometime and I really can't tell why

Missed ya too and yeah I've been good smiley

What's good with you?
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:40pm On Jul 23, 2017
Only two characters on no deserve my prestigious shout-out, and that's NwaAmaikpe and Liability!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by RoyalBlak007: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
charijee:
Awwww here's someone that cares.....true, not been active for sometime and I really can't tell why

Missed ya too and yeah I've been good smiley

What's good with you?

smiley Well i have just been low-key, Living life.....Being good....Working Hard cheesy

♤"Can't tell why you've being inactive for sometime" ? ___Here can be oozing out boredom sometimes cheesygrin ..<<Seems you don't have much friends here right?>> smiley
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by charijee(f): 7:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

smiley Well i have just been low-key, Living life.....Being good....Working Hard cheesy

♤"Can't tell why you've being inactive for sometime" ? ___Here can be oozing out boredom sometimes cheesygrin ..<<Seems you don't have much friends here right?>> smiley
Seriously, can't really tell grin....I quite agree with you, it's been bored here lately...

Used to have a number of them, but they too haven't been active lately.....now I'm missing them cry

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by naptu2: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Thanks a mill.
I appreciate it.

And my puppy Evablizin

Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Liability(m): 8:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Only two characters on no deserve my prestigious shout-out, and that's NwaAmaikpe and Liability!!!!!!!!
yes boss.......how d sunday? Remember ladies love to fvck on sunday. I believe u have deep ur preeek inside one or vag...inal today.
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Mimzyy(f): 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lsofdk:
Mi.mzyy

Holla holla
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin
My shout goes to Evablizin,
Nutase, grin
soberdrunk cheesy
NwaAmaikpe grin angry
Sarrki cheesy
SexybbStar grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Evablizin(f): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked
Thanks a mill. I appreciate it.
My shoutout goes to my alter-ego Ishilove, My aide-de-camp Italianwine, The fountain of history Naptu2, And my puppy Evablizin
thanks,one love
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Evablizin(f): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin
Nutase, grin
soberdrunk cheesy
NwaAmaikpe grin angry
Sarrki cheesy
SexybbStar grin
wow wow wow,thanks
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by soberdrunk(m): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Nutase, grin

soberdrunk cheesy

NwaAmaikpe grin angry

Sarrki cheesy

SexybbStar grin

I will drink one "Hot' gulder to your good health and abundant wealth....... smiley
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin
Nutase, grin
soberdrunk cheesy
NwaAmaikpe grin angry
Sarrki cheesy
SexybbStar grin
Awww, thanks dear
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Oga ßoss! Ezé 1!

♤ I hail oh cool

Baddest.

I hail pass.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nutase: 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Nutase, grin

soberdrunk cheesy

NwaAmaikpe grin angry

Sarrki cheesy

SexybbStar grin
I never sleep o. They said 2 oooo. Na so una dey take fail exam.
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
Airtimex:

You are looking for my trouble Na oo...

If I start now...hmmm cheesy

Abeg don't start let banana fall on you lol.
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Airtimex(m): 12:05am On Jul 24, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Abeg don't start let banana fall on you lol.

wink

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by akiiin: 12:21am On Jul 24, 2017
I want to make a shout out to caringguy..

today is his birthday.. and he's giving out 50k recharge card.. ;Dthat cannot pass me by..

caringguy .. happy birthday to uu !!
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by sarrki(m): 6:18am On Jul 24, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Nutase, grin

soberdrunk cheesy

NwaAmaikpe grin angry

Sarrki cheesy

SexybbStar grin

God bless you plenty

He will cause his face to shine upon you
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by ItalianWine(f): 9:20am On Jul 24, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked

Thanks a mill.
I appreciate it.

And my puppy Evablizin

ephi123 it has happened again o.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 25, 2017
Lalas247:

kiss happy sunday
Belated though. Wishing u Sweet dreams. wink
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Collyno82(m): 5:19am On Jul 25, 2017
my shout out goes to ezigboune & thornapple. u guys are the best
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by MrCork: 5:31am On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:
okay..I'm just not in the mood to sleep now..

my night shout out goes to this two very good friend of mine..

Biafrabushboy
Kondomatic

...so join me and make a shout out to those good friends of yours...

...jusss woke up to fart... going baccccckto bed... laters!! angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 25, 2017
MrCork:

...jusss woke up to fart... going baccccckto bed... laters!! angry
your madness can never be cured..
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Ezigboune: 9:07am On Jul 25, 2017
Collyno82:
my shout out goes to ezigboune & thornapple. u guys are the best

Thanks alot cheesy smiley
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Lsofdk(m): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2017
Mimzyy:

Holla holla
Good morning, it's been awhile… though I've not been active… how're you doing?
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Mimzyy(f): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2017
Yh, same here. The whole place has been boring lately. Awayu.

Lsofdk:
Good morning, it's been awhile… though I've not been active… how're you doing?
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Lsofdk(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2017
Mimzyy:
Yh, same here. The whole place has been boring lately. Awayu.

Yeah true.

I'm good, how're you doing?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Want To Stop Having Sex / OMG: Pretty Slay Queen Just Murdered English, See What She Said (picture) / Can You Date A Girl For Years Without Sexual Intercourse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.