Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President (24681 Views)

PMAN President Says Adams Oshiomhole Is A gay In Government / "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Okoroawusa: 6:55am On Jul 23, 2017
kocvalour:
ball playing
who needs Charlie gay
his opinion is as useless as Saarki 's Comments
saarki's comments r useless yet giving u sleepless nights.

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by rusher14: 6:56am On Jul 23, 2017
hungryboy:
Nigeria's unity like any country's out there, is negotiable

A referendum should be conducted ,

If that's what majority in the South East want, you give it to them

A separate referendum will also be conducted in the Niger Delta region to determine whether the wish to join Biafra or not

And one in Kano as well

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by nextprince: 7:22am On Jul 23, 2017
rusher14:

And one in Kano as well

May be Borno too.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by PDJT: 7:39am On Jul 23, 2017
-Tell that Lagos boy, Charlie de overgrown baby to come down the east, if he even knows the way, and start an anti-Biafra protest let's see how far he gets.
-If other regions of Nigeria are also suffering, should we also go there and protest for them? What if they have chosen a life of suffering and therefore don't mind their situation in Nigeria? We are all of different cultures and Nations and therefore have different ways of solving our problems.
Biafrans have chosen to restore Republic of Biafra as their only way of ending their suffering imposed on them by the Zoo! Lagos boy mind your business in your adopted country abeg.

-In fact let him come and put his hypothesis to test. I challenge that efulefu!

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by GrandGarcon: 7:43am On Jul 23, 2017
DonVikings:
Why are you angry my alobam?

Let me sample the back of your head to see if it fits the solar panels description. grin

Here I go. cheesy
we the south-south poeple fvck off

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by GrandGarcon: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2017
nypdinc:
Guy observe ur pulse for a minute or so. If ur temple throbs faster than normal better see a physician asap. R u new in this forum?u can't decipher which region the Afonjas belong to? I repeat I will get My NigerDelta if Biafra finally Comes
to existence.
I am not angry, I'm only sick and tired of we the south south people antics.
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by aragonchuks(m): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2017
funlord:
"We lack the right kind of leadership that will fight for the interest of the people. Let it be clear to all that the sufferings and poverty of the people of the South-east are also the sufferings and poverty of the peoples of the other geopolitical zones in Nigeria, including my northern brothers. Even the nascent anti-corruption fight in the country has seen all tribe accordingly represented. It is therefore retrospectively insane to begin to think that a people with a problem would suddenly be relieved when they are attached with a tag #BIAFRA; Abegi."

Charly boy.....2017!

Ipob bastards will now also call an extremely influential igbo man like Charly boy an afonjeezic ewedu slurping muslim this fine morning!

I'm sure most of them on reading this thread right now would look like this? grin

Just look at [color=#000000][/color]what you wrote ?can you read meaning into that ..
And the worst you are a graduate...
Chai i wonder how people reason
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Lloydfather(m): 7:50am On Jul 23, 2017
The last time I check his yeye our mumu don done protest could not pull more than 50 crowd that's the basic reason he's speaking I'll of ipob.
Why hating Charles oputa. Is it Nnamdi kanu that said no body or all the okada riders should not take u serious again or is he the one that tell the government to stop calling u for round table after ur mumu protest.

A French man once said, La hate, la heart attack.
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by aragonchuks(m): 7:53am On Jul 23, 2017
nextprince:

The emboldened though, why not speak for yourself alone and allow the oil-rich Niger Delta to speak for itself? Press for referendum for your five states to leave, no need worrying about a zone that is not yours. Or are you justifying the assertion that the whole agitation is about nd oil?

Personally, if I have my way, within 48 hrs all these nonsense is over.
Your way will bring war ..
Hot war my man
Referendum is the only answer or sit and talk to adjust how things is being run in this country
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by nypdinc: 7:54am On Jul 23, 2017
GrandGarcon:
I am not angry, I'm only sick and tired of we the south south people antics.
we are not trouble makers we only agitate when necessary. take for example when militancy began it was a reasonable agitation. N when fg negotiated we were cool with it. Biafrans say release Nnamdi Kanu fg did dat so what's caused dz up rising, what is the real cause of this uprising n agitation from ipob youths, what is Boko Haram agitating For. We don't need all this at a time when our economy is almost dead. We need to unite and take this country to greater heights.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by funlord(m): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2017
aragonchuks:

Just look at [color=#000000][/color]what you wrote ?can you read meaning into that ..
And the worst you are a graduate...
Chai i wonder how people reason

Will you shut up and get lost with your pained and non comprehending ass!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by chiagozien(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2017
I dont think his mumu don do,when it is done we will know.but let him be warn that any problem that comes out from his mumu group let him bear the consequence alone for we igbos are not with him on this.because if problem comes out of this their mumu thing,all this hausa and yoruba who are shouting they are mumu will disappear and what you will hear next is they will tag it.IGBO MUMU DON DO group,like the one they tag igbo coup.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by aragonchuks(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2017
funlord:

Will you shut up and get lost with your pained and non comprehending ass!
Pained for what ?
Like am getting paid to argue with you or what ..
Dude you preach hate and call others miscreants?
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by GrandGarcon: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2017
nypdinc:
we are not trouble makers we only agitate when necessary. take for example when militancy began it was a reasonable agitation. N when fg negotiated we were cool with it. Biafrans say release Nnamdi Kanu fg did dat so what's caused dz up rising, what is the real cause of this uprising n agitation from ipob youths, what is Boko Haram agitating For. We don't need all this at a time when our economy is almost dead. We need to unite and take this country to greater heights.
What country are you talking about? If it is the zoo called naliejerià, then she is finished, she is like an overused farmland, even you like sacrifice 10,000. roosters, to the gods because of her, she will never germinate anything. Wise people traverse seven seas and rivers to go to cut down virgin forests to make it ready for cultivation and what do they get? Bountiful harvests! Why? They went the extra mile to try something different because only a fool does the same thing again and again and expect a different result each time. (culled from Things fall apart)If you are from an oil producing area and that place os not like, Houston, Doha, Dubai etc, you have been scammed big time! The so called leaders scam and lobotomize you everyday, using naliejerià as a cover, instead of you to blow the cover, you are here talking about making the cover great. Na wa!

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Warship: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2017
hatchy:
The human mind is easier to manipulate. Its like a computer hard disk,format it and reload another program.
Nnamdi Kanu have perfectly used this method to get into the minds of many Ipob miscreants with lies and hate.He makes them believe that their problems can only be solved by having Biafra by all means.He has siezed them under his armpit and manipulate them.
The truth remains that we are our own enemies, Biafra won't be any better if we have same people and attitude towards ourselves.In fact Biafra will not survive up to two years without experiencing massive implosion like the one seen in South Sudan today.

Let us join hands to make Nigeria great by holding our political leaders responsible.Let's restructure in such a way that the leaders are made to serve and bring development to the grass root.
All the component units or region of this country needs the other to survive.

I doff my cap for Charles Oputa.

Why is there no functional

1) International seaports/riverports in the old Eastern region

2) International airports in the old Eastern region

Let's start from these points
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Agumbaa: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2017
Pls charly boy has one vote in case of referendum, and he can use it as he likes, but as for Biafra, restoration of Biafra is non-negotiable.
Stand in our way and die, ask others.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by evilyoruba: 8:27am On Jul 23, 2017
nextprince:

Change as how? By giving them more allocations than their actual due or giving them more appointments than others? How exactly are they being marginalised? Apart from nd region, is there any state not getting more than what it contributes to the centre.

As someone said, this agitation is just about oil. The Igbos want to take over the Niger Delta oil, fact and that is where the actual problem lies.
Now who is taking over their oil Diabolical evil beings....your fears will certainly over take you.... You think you can keep themselves a conquered slaves....to your shames, ND must be freed from evil people like yoi

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by nextprince: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2017
evilyoruba:

Now who is taking over their oil Diabolical evil beings....your fears will certainly over take you.... You think you can keep themselves a conquered slaves....to your shames, ND must be freed from evil people like yoi
Let them speak, unity beggars aren't important.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by SegunAdewole: 9:21am On Jul 23, 2017
One nigeria means that a section of the country must suffer without complaining while the parasitic ones enjoy and scream 'one naijerriyya'.

That will no longer continue, every wise man have started making post-nigeria plans.

It is the duty of every noble man of conscience to ensure that naijeriyya capitulates so that real African countries founded by Africans themselves will rise and grow.

Nnamdi Kanu is the opposite of Liar mohammed the hero of ewedu-gobbling and skull-grabbing anti-Biafran buffoons.

One represents honesty, truth and valour that no propaganda can erode, the other represent devilish hateful lies as his name implies. Make your take. grin

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Alariwo2: 9:48am On Jul 23, 2017
Flattie.s right now be like.. even Charly boy?

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by ivolt: 9:49am On Jul 23, 2017
Of course
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by MrPresident1: 9:49am On Jul 23, 2017
Agitation for Biafra is really subconscious agitation for the coming of Christ.
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 23, 2017
Told them oooo
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by sheyinoni(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2017
GrandGarcon:
then fvck off! Who needs you?
E pain am grin
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2017
funlord:
"We lack the right kind of leadership that will fight for the interest of the people. Let it be clear to all that the sufferings and poverty of the people of the South-east are also the sufferings and poverty of the peoples of the other geopolitical zones in Nigeria, including my northern brothers. Even the nascent anti-corruption fight in the country has seen all tribe accordingly represented. It is therefore retrospectively insane to begin to think that a people with a problem would suddenly be relieved when they are attached with a tag #BIAFRA; Abegi."

Charly boy.....2017!

Ipob bastards will now also call an extremely influential igbo man like Charly boy an afonjeezic ewedu slurping muslim this fine morning!

I'm sure most of them on reading this thread right now would look like this? grin

Charly boy is not influential in igbo land, Nobody is, except nnamdi kanu who came recently.

Igbos are special, they don't support anyone except there's a need for it. U must deserve praise in igbo land before u get it.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by victorazy(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2017
We will remind u
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 23, 2017
nypdinc:
u don't fvcken tell me u don't need me ask FEC u will be surprised that I am indispensable

Dear Afonjanistan citizen, Biafra is not by force, the parts of Akwa ibom that want biafra will join and the part that reject it will remain in Nigeria wen biafra exits. I dunno why this is impossible for u people to understand...

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by lordm(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Alariwo2: 9:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Well said Charly boy.. Another reasonable igbo like amarabae I've seen.
They are not all myopic afterall..

Igbos should face their leaders and elites for development and stop blaming others.
You won't see Yorubas or Arewa youths blaming Zik and co. They sit in Abia and blame Tinubu in Lagos for their problems.

Biafra is fantasy - Charly boy (2017)

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by asiga(m): 9:53am On Jul 23, 2017
True
Amberon11:
The only secessionist movement in the world without defined boundaries.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2017
nypdinc:
we the great people of Akwa ibom state ain't gonna be a party to the so called ipob cos we don't forget easily what transpired between the biafrans during Ojukwu's war against Nigeria and my peace loving people. If u want Biafra then We will have Niger Delta.

#Afonjanistan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sule Lamido: I Am Atiku’s Senior, I Won’t Step Down For Him / Peter Obi Campaigns For Labour Party's Candidates In Ogbaru, Anambra (Photos) / A Tribe Called Judah: Peter Obi Congratulates Funke Akindele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.