Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President (24666 Views)

PMAN President Says Adams Oshiomhole Is A gay In Government / "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by PDJT: 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Yorubas and the north are always desperate and looking out for any Igboman who speaks ill of Biafra...The over-grown punk called Charly boy is now one of their life-lines in their desperate bid for 'one Nigeria'..

...Desperation is all i can see on this thread by 'one Nigerianists'..

-Ofcos the UBs now see him as their new messiah, who is greater than their Oduduwa. A people with no atom of sense of Self-determination and only "one Nigerianists" by mouth. I always advise people to pay attention to what people do rather than what they say, as talk is cheap.
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by lexy2014: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
sorom4:
The truth of the matter is that IPOB's call for secession has indirectly made most Nigerians to call for restructuring and also made our leaders to be afraid of the unknown,
which unknown are our leaders afraid of? what is this so called restructuring about?
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
nengibo:

Mr ipob igbo man keep telling dat bullshit to yorself, there are no igbo in the Ss
amaechi
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Khodorkovsky:

Am an Igbo dude but not ipob , wait, is it everyone that is against ipob you call afonja ?
yes a Muslim one at that
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by omenyili: 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
Charley boy is a FRUITCAKE
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by centboy123456(m): 8:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
hatchy:
My friend go back to school and brush up yourself before i engage you in any discourse. There are great minds in Nairaland and there are the nonentities like you.I'd rather spend my time with those that are in my class of person.

ur class u say funny u guy if u no get work abeg go fine one because I ask u a question but u didn't answer me
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Chekitaut: 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
B5(Biafria 5states) are the most ARROGANT people in the world... Niger Delta we can not tolerate it, ARROGANCY of the Igbo's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by RichAsFuck(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
GrandGarcon:
then fvck off! Who needs you?

If its painin u go suck kanu plick...
We b una mate? Abi una property
So cos of oil n fud una wan claim benue n niger delta state..

Na hungry go kill una. grin grin

Unam ikot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by nengibo: 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
amaechi
He is from the ikwerre tribe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by GrandGarcon: 9:09pm On Jul 23, 2017
RichAsFuck:

If its painin u go suck kanu plick...
We b una mate? Abi una property
So cos of oil n fud una wan claim benue n niger delta state..

Na hungry go kill una. grin grin

Unam ikot
France for example is about to phase out cars that use hydrocarbons. When other countries do te same thing, Then una go drink that OYEL.
I checked the clothing line ZARA on Wikipedia and found that their revenue of 2016 is $16 Billion, go to Aba you will see many, many potential Zaras, GAPs, Tommy Hilfigers Calvin Klien etc. Only that the government of nigeria has made that place incondusive for even pigs. So people are running away. We do not need your oil, we have it in Imo, even in Abia, Enugu has lime stone, Oil and Gas lying side by side, Ebonyi, too has agriculture. Anambra has Innoson and many other indegenious factories that produce a lot of things even under the negative atmosphere nigeria has imposed up on us as a punnishment for calling for Biafra, the Imposed the very same conditions on you people (assuming you are from Akwa Ibom). Some where in Imo there is this type of clay that is used to make tiles in abundance. So I don't get it when you say we are after your oil. Your oil is usless to me. BTW if your village is an oil producing area and is not like Dubai, Houston, Doha, Kuwait city, YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BIG TIME! What do you have to say about that?
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by irsakant: 10:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
kocvalour:
ball playing

who needs Charlie gay

his opinion is as useless as Saarki 's Comments
I totally disagree his view against Biafra's secession. But calling him gay is not the issue here. You are not better than him. You call him gay even with wife and children & grandchildren? If that be, he's NOT of gay. Instead, you are the real gay!
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Jonathan39: 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Go and seat down mumu, even buhari a northerner couldn't do anything what more of a balles afonja
nextprince:

The emboldened though, why not speak for yourself alone and allow the oil-rich Niger Delta to speak for itself? Press for referendum for your five states to leave, no need worrying about a zone that is not yours. Or are you justifying the assertion that the whole agitation is about nd oil?

Personally, if I have my way, within 48 hrs all these nonsense is over.
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by nextprince: 11:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
Jonathan39:
Go and seat down mumu, even buhari a northerner couldn't do anything what more of a balles afonja

Mynd44
OAM4J
Lalasticlala
seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by RichAsFuck(m): 8:07am On Jul 24, 2017
GrandGarcon:
France for example is about to phase out cars that use hydrocarbons. When other countries do te same thing, Then una go drink that OYEL.
I checked the clothing line ZARA on Wikipedia and found that their revenue of 2016 is $16 Billion, go to Aba you will see many, many potential Zaras, GAPs, Tommy Hilfigers Calvin Klien etc. Only that the government of nigeria has made that place incondusive for even pigs. So people are running away. We do not need your oil, we have it in Imo, even in Abia, Enugu has lime stone, Oil and Gas lying side by side, Ebonyi, too has agriculture. Anambra has Innoson and many other indegenious factories that produce a lot of things even under the negative atmosphere nigeria has imposed up on us as a punnishment for calling for Biafra, the Imposed the very same conditions on you people (assuming you are from Akwa Ibom). Some where in Imo there is this type of clay that is used to make tiles in abundance. So I don't get it when you say we are after your oil. Your oil is usless to me. BTW if your village is an oil producing area and is not like Dubai, Houston, Doha, Kuwait city, YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BIG TIME! What do you have to say about that?

All i have to say is biafra is a joke grin
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by GrandGarcon: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2017
RichAsFuck:

All i have to say is biafra is a joke grin
Afonja
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by humblenature: 10:53am On Jul 24, 2017
WHO IS CHARLY BOI? THAT FED GOV PIKIN? HE SPEAKS FOR HIMSELF AND FOR HIS STOMACH
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by nypdinc: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Reals:
Ikwa Afang you speak my voice, i wish you a wonderful week
Eyen eka mmi may God Almighty bless your hustle this end of month. Amen

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by nypdinc: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Dear Afonjanistan citizen, Biafra is not by force, the parts of Akwa ibom that want biafra will join and the part that reject it will remain in Nigeria wen biafra exits. I dunno why this is impossible for u people to understand...
there is no part of Akwa ibom dat wishes to join Biafra.We are never divided when it comes to decision making.We stand united and say no to the invasion of our community by any one with selfish interest. It was bcoz of the greed and insults inflicted on our forefathers by the biafrans that made us show the Nigerian Army the route which they used in finally subduing the greedy Biafrans and if it has to happen again we won't hesitate to give them away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
nypdinc:
there is no part of Akwa ibom dat wishes to join Biafra.We are never divided when it comes to decision making.We stand united and say no to the invasion of our community by any one with selfish interest. It was bcoz of the greed and insults inflicted on our forefathers by the biafrans that made us show the Nigerian Army the route which they used in finally subduing the greedy Biafrans and if it has to happen again we won't hesitate to give them away.

Keep deluding ur self onye Afonja.

https://www.nairaland.com/2694075/some-ibibio-historically-igbo-politically
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by pally123: 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
nypdinc:
we the great people of Akwa ibom state ain't gonna be a party to the so called ipob cos we don't forget easily what transpired between the biafrans during Ojukwu's war against Nigeria and my peace loving people. If u want Biafra then We will have Niger Delta.
+1000
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by truereligion999: 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by TRUE RELIGION. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348025370154,WhatsApp us on same number or Email us on truereligion0999@gmail.com.....

TRUE RELIGION INNER TEMPLE is here to help everybody no matter how your situation may be, once you call on us we will stand for you and fight for you, we have helped a lot of people from all over the world. Places like Ghana. Nigeria.south Africa and lots more, any one who has problem and keep to his or her self should be ready to face death and poverty forever and anyone who has problem and call on us should be ready to enjoy life in abundance and be free forever we don't stain our selves with blood but we use natural materials and animals to perform our sacrifices and not with human blood. Before the cold water will boil it will go through heat and before the gold will glitter it will go through fire and also before you can bend iron it will go through heat.

No matter how the condition is to you just choose to be part of us and enjoy life eternaly. Come and be free for ever......
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by gabbytabby: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2017
Chekitaut:
B5(Biafria 5states) are the most ARROGANT people in the world... Niger Delta we can not tolerate it, ARROGANCY of the Igbo's.

Ti shigidi bamate ani kiwon gbe owun lo sodo koun lo we.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Vivere: 3:42am On Aug 15, 2017
gabbytabby:
Ti shigidi bamate ani kiwon gbe owun lo sodo koun lo we.
oh, who are the shigidi? The B5? grin
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Ikechuob: 3:50am On Aug 15, 2017
Ngokafor:

...Yorubas and the north are always desperate and looking out for any Igboman who speaks ill of Biafra...The over-grown punk called Charly boy is now one of their life-lines in their desperate bid for 'one Nigeria'..

...Desperation is all i can see on this thread by 'one Nigerianists'..

Of course Charly boy in whom they use to mock are now their meesiah. Shows how desperate they are.

As for Charly boy, I'm not surprised with his stupidity. His family are one of tyne elites no be so? Obviously who wants to remove hand in what's feeding them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In A Move To Placate Govs, National Assembly Revises Order Of Elections / Zahra Buhari At A Store Opening In Abuja / DSS: Appointments Are Not Lopsided –FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.