Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President (24664 Views)

PMAN President Says Adams Oshiomhole Is A gay In Government / "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 23, 2017
nengibo:

Niger delta republic, the fear of every igboman

Is that a tribe

Now Mr Afonja Yoruba man who never travels beyond the wild west... The most populated tribe in the SS or ur nicer Delta are igbos

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by nengibo: 12:30pm On Jul 23, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Is that a tribe

Now Mr Afonja Yoruba man who never travels beyond the wild west... The most populated tribe in the SS or ur nicer Delta are igbos
Mr ipob igbo man keep telling dat bullshit to yorself, there are no igbo in the Ss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by centboy123456(m): 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
hatchy:
The human mind is easier to manipulate. Its like a computer hard disk,format it and reload another program.
Nnamdi Kanu have perfectly used this method to get into the minds of many Ipob miscreants with lies and hate.He makes them believe that their problems can only be solved by having Biafra by all means.He has siezed them under his armpit and manipulate them.
The truth remains that we are our own enemies, Biafra won't be any better if we have same people and attitude towards ourselves.In fact Biafra will not survive up to two years without experiencing massive implosion like the one seen in South Sudan today.

Let us join hands to make Nigeria great by holding our political leaders responsible.Let's restructure in such a way that the leaders are made to serve and bring development to the grass root.
All the component units or region of this country needs the other to survive.

I doff my cap for Charles Oputa.

oga wat are u saying self is it by force to one tell me or what can u say about socct land trying to leave UK or other countries try to break away tell me u foo l
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Ngokafor(f): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
...Yorubas and the north are always desperate and looking out for any Igboman who speaks ill of Biafra...The over-grown punk called Charly boy is now one of their life-lines in their desperate bid for 'one Nigeria'..

...Desperation is all i can see on this thread by 'one Nigerianists'..

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by hatchy(f): 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
centboy123456:

oga wat are u saying self is it by force to one tell me or what can u say about socct land trying to leave UK or other countries try to break away tell me u foo l
My friend go back to school and brush up yourself before i engage you in any discourse. There are great minds in Nairaland and there are the nonentities like you.I'd rather spend my time with those that are in my class of person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by omsal84(m): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
hatchy:
The human mind is easier to manipulate. Its like a computer hard disk,format it and reload another program.
Nnamdi Kanu have perfectly used this method to get into the minds of many Ipob miscreants with lies and hate.He makes them believe that their problems can only be solved by having Biafra by all means.He has siezed them under his armpit and manipulate them.
The truth remains that we are our own enemies, Biafra won't be any better if we have same people and attitude towards ourselves.In fact Biafra will not survive up to two years without experiencing massive implosion like the one seen in South Sudan today.

Let us join hands to make Nigeria great by holding our political leaders responsible.Let's restructure in such a way that the leaders are made to serve and bring development to the grass root.
All the component units or region of this country needs the other to survive.

I doff my cap for Charles Oputa.
Take the lead! Or do you think it's to type on the keyboard?
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
nengibo:

Mr ipob igbo man keep telling dat bullshit to yorself, there are no igbo in the Ss

grin

Na dem dem.

grin
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by bakila: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
Digriz:
Forget that, people like him are not always good in those position,. He will like to liberate his people but will make sure the right people are giving the post. Let me tell you that Nnamdi KANU may not be interested in any political post if Biafra struggle eventually succeed.
What post is he occupying now. Fact is Biafra will never happans in Kanu's life or liberty time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by silos(m): 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2017
which one did you inherit from your own father?
Vutseck:
lol.. after solely inheriting his father's wealth... what do you expect from an overfed child

He is only interested in the fame he enjoys in the ZOO..that's all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by CltrAltDel: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2017
[s]
Ngokafor:

...Yorubas and the north are always desperate and looking out for any Igboman who speaks ill of Biafra...The over-grown punk called Charly boy is now one of their life-lines in their desperate bid for 'one Nigeria'..

...Desperation is all i can see on this thread by 'one Nigerianists'..

[/s]
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4194324_41744189722jpeg607b63a2c48b9be2af34917b2373a9ba_jpeg68c78bafb2d5b8a49ce2083aeda80e39

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by chosenange(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
I do not agree with you,uncle charlie boy,you should known that self agitation is a constituted right for indigenueous people in any where in the world which you can find in united Nations charter 1(2)? .Nigeria is a signatory and this Nigeria also want to be recognised for or aiming for a permanent seat(security council) in the united nations,but failed to practice true democracy and federalism, why? Some should reply me for ,will the rest of Nigeria not survive if another country is created out from its original state, so called IBO, and ijaw parts where original name of Biafra was created or the core Niger delta decide to stay on their own be an abomination to you, is it by force to stay where things are not right? The rich are super richer while the poor are poorer,average class eliminated,no jobs for our youths and graduates , how many people or graduates do you see employed in our federal ministries yet millions are allocated to each ministry, and you respect itself when you are in developed countries with all ur millions in Nigeria,when will political killings and tribalistic injustice and corruption stop.intact l rest my case ,for a Daniel should come to judgment in Nigeria which has fall short of the Glory of God.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by luluman: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
kocvalour:
ball playing
who needs Charlie gay
his opinion is as useless as Saarki 's Comments
Nigerians need him.
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by truereligion999: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by TRUE RELIGION. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348025370154,WhatsApp us on same number or Email us on truereligion0999@gmail.com.....

TRUE RELIGION INNER TEMPLE is here to help everybody no matter how your situation may be, once you call on us we will stand for you and fight for you, we have helped a lot of people from all over the world. Places like Ghana. Nigeria.south Africa and lots more, any one who has problem and keep to his or her self should be ready to face death and poverty forever and anyone who has problem and call on us should be ready to enjoy life in abundance and be free forever we don't stain our selves with blood but we use natural materials and animals to perform our sacrifices and not with human blood. Before the cold water will boil it will go through heat and before the gold will glitter it will go through fire and also before you can bend iron it will go through heat.

No matter how the condition is to you just choose to be part of us and enjoy life eternaly. Come and be free for ever......
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Leez(m): 2:42pm On Jul 23, 2017
marryjesus:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/biafra-is-fantasy-charly-boy-former-pman-president/amp/
watch d afonjas aka unity beggars praise charly boi lol
just like joe igbokwe he is an efulefu
u cant be in akure and tell an igbo person what he shld do or not do
as i've told u lot a trip to d east will clear ur delusions
one nigeria my ass
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Vivere: 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
thesicilian:
The typical Biafran mentality: If you do not agree with me, then you are against me and need to be attacked by any means necessary!
Omo, you just hit the nail on the head!!

DonVikings:
Hubble telescope solar panel heads, wake up!

It is time to have your morning devotional wailing. grin

Charlie, brace for impact. grin

They Aba fabricated Jewish touts are coming at you like.. grin
So sad, and yet.... so true!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Leez(m): 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Khodorkovsky:

Why should he start an anti Biafra protest? He and other sensible igbo people have jobs and better things to do unlike the ipob touts .
lol but u lot esp d lagos ibadan press(ds name was given to u lot by northerners btw) do it on a daily basis
pls tell me wat u have in common with igbos and walahi i will stop agitating
i will wait
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Khodorkovsky(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2017
Leez:

lol but u lot esp d lagos ibadan press(ds name was given to u lot by northerners btw) do it on a daily basis
pls tell me wat u have in common with igbos and walahi i will stop agitating
i will wait

Am an Igbo dude but not ipob , wait, is it everyone that is against ipob you call afonja ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Leez(m): 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Khodorkovsky:

Am an Igbo dude but not ipob , wait, is it everyone that is against ipob you call afonja ?
im guessin u are new here cuz i havnt seen one hausa person hate biafra like afonjas
dy make diff accounts and claim dy are igbos so yes u are an afonja
u still haven't answered my question tho
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Khodorkovsky(m): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Leez:

im guessin u are new here cuz i havnt seen one hausa person hate biafra like afonjas
dy make diff accounts and claim dy are igbos so yes u are an afonja
u still haven't answered my question tho

I can't answer the question because like I said above , I aint a Yoruba dude , thanks..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Vivere: 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
chiagozien:
I dont think his mumu don do,when it is done we will know.but let him be warn that any problem that comes out from his mumu group let him bear the consequence alone for we igbos are not with him on this.because if problem comes out of this their mumu thing,all this hausa and yoruba who are shouting they are mumu will disappear and what you will hear next is they will tag it.IGBO MUMU DON DO group,like the one they tag igbo coup.
Remember to give Nnamdi Kanu the same advice, too.
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Vivere: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:
Why is there no functional

1) International seaports/riverports in the old Eastern region

2) International airports in the old Eastern region

Let's start from these points
1). International seaports? In a landlocked region?
2). International airports? What about Akanu Ibiam International Airport in Enugu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by GrandGarcon: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
brightalo17:
Na Bifrafrustration dey do you.I'm not here to answer your questions , direct your question to Charley boy of Kanu the Biafra god
Then do me a favour. STFU!
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by GrandGarcon: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
danilmo:

shut up there..COWnu said he need them...na by force
go and say that to your father
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by chiagozien(m): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Vivere:

Remember to give Nnamdi Kanu the same advice, too.
nnamdi is fighting for biafrans and not zoo people.
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Warship: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
Vivere:

1). International seaports? In a landlocked region?
2). International airports? What about Akanu Ibiam International Airport in Enugu?

So Old Eastern Region is landlocked

So to you Akwa Ibom , Cross River, Bayelsa and Rivers which make up old Eastern region are landlocked

So to you riverports can't be built along River Niger if it is dredged

Stupidity is one of the reasons Oduduwa the fallen angel was thrown out of heaven.
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Vivere: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:
So Old Eastern Region is landlocked

So to you Akwa Ibom , Cross River, Bayelsa and Rivers which make up old Eastern region are landlocked

So to you riverports can't be built along River Niger if it is dredged

Stupidity is one of the reasons Oduduwa the fallen angel was thrown out of heaven.
Didn't the good people of Akwa Ibom, Cross River and Bayelsa disown your people & its proposed new country, a short while ago? Ok, if you must lament because of the lack of a port, what about Onne seaport? Why can't you make use of that one? Or did your ancestor Eri forbid you from making use of your senses, too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Vivere: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
chiagozien:
nnamdi is fighting for biafrans and not zoo people.
It doesn't matter, still give him the advice so that he does not lead your people into trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Leez(m): 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
Khodorkovsky:

I can't answer the question because like I said above , I aint a Yoruba dude , thanks..
ok but u aint igbo
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by chiagozien(m): 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
Vivere:

It doesn't matter, still give him the advice so that he does not lead your people into trouble.
he is not leading us into trouble but bringing us out from trouble.
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by brightalo17: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Then do me a favour. STFU!
Mtweeeee no wait let me answer your dumb question . when you have your god kanu Nnamdi to direct your questions to.SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by truereligion999: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2017
Most people are where they are today because they do not have the courage to do what their mates do to be wealthy. Knowledge is wealth, Be wise The Great Indian Temple Of Riches do not take life to grant wealth or any wish of mankind. Many you see today in big houses, cars, Politics, Big businesses are all made what they are today by TRUE RELIGION. Seek from us with your material sacrifice and you will be happy and wealthy forever. We can help you solve any thing that is bothering you in life...

The spells that we do involve healing, love, harmony, wealth, wisdom, prosperity, elevation in any positions and creativity. Instant Invocation Of Money. The potions that we stir might be a headache remedy, a cold tonic, money spell, friendship oil, love casts, or an herbal flea bath for our pets. We strive to gain knowledge and use the natural remedies to solve all earthly problems.

I conjure, invoke, summon, predict, and heal whatever sickness without mistakes or repetitions. I also render divine advise in Business or any area that is of your interest that is confusing you.

Contact us on: +2348025370154,WhatsApp us on same number or Email us on truereligion0999@gmail.com.....

TRUE RELIGION INNER TEMPLE is here to help everybody no matter how your situation may be, once you call on us we will stand for you and fight for you, we have helped a lot of people from all over the world. Places like Ghana. Nigeria.south Africa and lots more, any one who has problem and keep to his or her self should be ready to face death and poverty forever and anyone who has problem and call on us should be ready to enjoy life in abundance and be free forever we don't stain our selves with blood but we use natural materials and animals to perform our sacrifices and not with human blood. Before the cold water will boil it will go through heat and before the gold will glitter it will go through fire and also before you can bend iron it will go through heat.

No matter how the condition is to you just choose to be part of us and enjoy life eternaly. Come and be free for ever......
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by PDJT: 6:10pm On Jul 23, 2017
Khodorkovsky:

Why should he start an anti Biafra protest? He and other sensible igbo people have jobs and better things to do unlike the ipob touts .

-Then tell him to face Waste and stop ranting like a loony. We're not missing him here as he will be surplus to requirement in Biafra. Whilst you're at it tell him that Biafraland is not a burial ground. Unity Beggars everywhere! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Supporters Accept "Agbado" Tag, Campaign With It / Mike Ozekhome Kidnapped / Amaechi’s, Wike’s Face-off Deepens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.