Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President (24657 Views)

PMAN President Says Adams Oshiomhole Is A gay In Government / "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2017
hatchy:
The human mind is easier to manipulate. Its like a computer hard disk,format it and reload another program.
Nnamdi Kanu have perfectly used this method to get into the minds of many Ipob miscreants with lies and hate.He makes them believe that their problems can only be solved by having Biafra by all means.He has siezed them under his armpit and manipulate them.
The truth remains that we are our own enemies, Biafra won't be any better if we have same people and attitude towards ourselves.In fact Biafra will not survive up to two years without experiencing massive implosion like the one seen in South Sudan today.

Let us join hands to make Nigeria great by holding our political leaders responsible.Let's restructure in such a way that the leaders are made to serve and bring development to the grass root.
All the component units or region of this country needs the other to survive.

I doff my cap for Charles Oputa.

I can't tell why this brainwash is so much disturbing u.......... I can't tell why ur having sleepless nights over this...

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by sukkot: 9:55am On Jul 23, 2017
charly boy gburugburugburugburugburu eze 1 of abuja. we hail. area father

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by achieversbizpro(m): 9:55am On Jul 23, 2017
area fada
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by IJOBA2: 9:55am On Jul 23, 2017
nextprince:
Ipob miscreants are coming for Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa. No successful ibo man earning reasonably has time for that fraud.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 23, 2017
Amberon11:
The only secessionist movement in the world without defined boundaries.

I think ur really really confused n u know it.
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 23, 2017
sorom4:
The truth of the matter is that IPOB's call for secession has indirectly made most Nigerians to call for restructuring and also made our leaders to be afraid of the unknown,

FACT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2017
nextprince:
Ipob miscreants are coming for Charles Chukwuemeka Oputa. No successful ibo man earning reasonably has time for that fraud.

I don't think u understand what is going on.
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by ivolt: 9:56am On Jul 23, 2017
hungryboy:
Charly boy has made some valid points
But let's stop kidding ourselves that we can hold our corrupt leaders to account,
Cos it ain't gonna happen anytime soon
when the executive is corrupt, the legislature and judiciary keep him In check,
But in Nigeria, the executive , judiciary and legislature are manned by corrupt people

You are likely to be killed if you insist on protesting against corruption and other bad things going on in this country ,

There is no justice for the poor here

Our institutions don't work

Our armed forces can easily kill thousands and no officer will be jailed for it

Nigeria is a jungle

The jungle never changes, except you burn it

I don't think you read or understood the post.
The Biafra fantasy will be governed by humans and not
ghosts or saints, its operation will not be different from
Nigeria's, it is pure delusion to think secession will
automatically solve real problems.

You don't solve a problem by running away or hiding from it.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by asiga(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2017
And we don't need Biafra to be liberated, this is the voice of a true Niger Deltan.
evilyoruba:

Now who is taking over their oil Diabolical evil beings....your fears will certainly over take you.... You think you can keep themselves a conquered slaves....to your shames, ND must be freed from evil people like yoi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by ivolt: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2017

Let it be clear to all that the sufferings and poverty of the people of the South-east are also the sufferings and poverty of the peoples of the other geopolitical zones in Nigeria, including my northern brothers. Even the nascent anti-corruption fight in the country has seen all tribe accordingly represented. It is therefore retrospectively insane to begin to think that a people with a problem would suddenly be relieved when they are attached with a tag #BIAFRA; Abegi

Unfortunately, most ipob foot soldiers can't understand the loaded word of wisdom that
charly offered here.
Those who understand are determined to fight it all for personal vainglory and selfish
interests.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by PataAlhaja(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Alariwo2:
They sit in Abia and blame Tinubu in Lagos for their problems.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Chikpat(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2017
This is why I don't like weed, tattoos, dry gin....

" Even though our brothers in the North have presided over the Nigerian state more than any other ethnic group, is the North the Dubai of Nigeria? Why is it that out of the over 25 million out of school children in Nigeria, 18 million are from the North while Kano State alone has five million beggars. Go and make your research."

5Million beggars?

Abeg what kind of research was he referring to when he claimed that everybody in Kano including the Gov, the Emir, Dangote etc is a beggar
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by compressordaf(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2017
hatchy:
The human mind is easier to manipulate. Its like a computer hard disk,format it and reload another program.
Nnamdi Kanu have perfectly used this method to get into the minds of many Ipob miscreants with lies and hate.He makes them believe that their problems can only be solved by having Biafra by all means.He has siezed them under his armpit and manipulate them.
The truth remains that we are our own enemies, Biafra won't be any better if we have same people and attitude towards ourselves.In fact Biafra will not survive up to two years without experiencing massive implosion like the one seen in South Sudan today.

Let us join hands to make Nigeria great by holding our political leaders responsible.Let's restructure in such a way that the leaders are made to serve and bring development to the grass root.

BIBLICAL TRADITIONS OF IGBOS BEFORE THE MISSIONARIES CAME TO AFRICA*

*1. NSO NWANYI*
In Igboland a women live apart from their husbands and neither cooks for them or enters their husband’s quarters when she is in her period, she is seen as unclean . Even up till today such practice is still applicable in some parts of Igboland especially by the traditionalists. For eg. Before a woman can enter the palace of Obi of Onitsha , she will be asked if she is in her period, if yes, she will be asked to stay out.

*Leviticus 15: 19-20*
When a woman has her monthly period, she remains unclean, anyone who touches her or anything she has sat on becomes unclean.

*2. ISHI OBI*
An Igbo man’s ancestral heritage, called “Ishi Obi” is not sellable, elders will not permit this. If this is somehow done due to the influence of the West the person is considered a fool and is ostracized by the community.

*1 king 21:3*
I inherited this vineyard from my ancestors, and the lord forbid that I should sell it, said Naboth.

*3. IKUSHI NWANYI*
Igbos have practiced the taking of a late brothers wife into marriage after she had been widowed until the white men came. Now it is rarely done but except in very rural villages.

*Deuteronomy 25:5*
A widow of a dead man is not to married outside the family; it is the duty of the dead man's brother to marry her.

*4. IGBA ODIBO*
In Igboland, there is a unique form of apprenticeship in which either a male family member or a community member will spend six(6) years (usually in their teens to their adulthood) working for another family. And on the seventh year, the head of the host household, who is usually the older man who brought the apprentice into his household, will establish (Igbo: idu) the apprentice
by either setting up a business for him or giving money or tools by which to make a living.

*Exodus 21:2*
If you buy a Hebrew slave, he shall serve you for six years. In the seventh year he is to be set free without having to pay you anything.

*5. IRI JI OHURU*
In Igboland , the yam is very important as it is their staple crop. There are celebrations such as the New yam festival (Igbo: Iri Ji) which are held for the harvesting of the yam. New Yam festival (Igbo: Iri ji) is celebrated annually to secure a good harvest of the staple crop. Those old days it is an abomination for one to eat a new harvest before the festival. It's a tradition that you give the gods of the land first as a thanks given.

*Deuteronomy 16:9*
Count 7 weeks from the time that you begin to harvest the crops, and celebrate the harvest festival to honor the lord your God, by bringing him a freewill offering in proportion to the blessing he has given you. Celebrate in the lord's presence together with your children, servants, foreigners . Be sure that you obey my command, said the lord.

*6. IBE UGWU*
In Igboland it's a tradition that the male children are circumcised on the 8th day. This tradition is still practice till date.

*Leviticus 12:3*
On the eighth day, the child shall be circumcised.

*7. OMUGWO*
In Igboland, there is a practice known as "ile omugwo ". After a woman has given birth to a child, a very close and experienced relative of her, in most cases her mother is required by tradition to come spend time with her and her husband. In which she is to do all the work of the wife, while the new mom’s only assignment to the baby will be to breastfeed. This goes on for a month or more. In the Igbo old tradition, at this time, the new mom lives apart from her husband, would not cook or enter his quarters.

*Leviticus 12:1-4*
For seven days after a woman gives birth, she is ritually unclean as she is during her monthly period. It will be 33 days until she is ritually clean from the loss of blood; she is not to touch anything that is holy
Umu Igbo let us not be deceived. We are God's generation and I will always opt to be an igbo man. Oyi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Henryubani44(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2017
nextprince:
who are you?
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by nextprince: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2017
Henryubani44:
who are you?

My siggy says it.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Henryubani44(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2017
hatchy:

if you like doff your head for him, Na ur business
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2017
nypdinc:
we the great people of Akwa ibom state ain't gonna be a party to the so called ipob cos we don't forget easily what transpired between the biafrans during Ojukwu's war against Nigeria and my peace loving people. If u want Biafra then We will have Niger Delta.

eyen eka Mmi, mbok dukhoor mor mme eyah ekob.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2017
Miscreants won't like this.
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by bighugelongDCK9: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2017
even this homo wey sperm don full brain sabi say biafra is shit.
i wonder why nnamdi cownu we only drink cum from prison gays for very short time no fit reason well again . mtcheeew
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by UlqU3(m): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

Come to Itshekiri land and tell us that you are seeking a referendum to see if we would join you if we would not cut off that your flat head.
Nonsense.

Lmfao. See finishing

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by 989900: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2017
This is about the realest 'ish' I've read anywhere ever-ever . . . at a time I thought I was listening to 2Pac, at a time Fela (if only Fela were alive to do this with Charly boy), at some other time I could just hear myself speak.

Former governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa State was recently quoted as saying that Nigeria cannot break up because members of the elite are united in preserving their advantages over the masses irrespective of their differences of tribe and religion. Straight from the horse’s mouth! A candid admission that it is yahoo yahoo leadership that runs Nigeria’s affairs; that have kept “the common man” squalid, wretched and “in hell” despite the nation’s enormous oil wealth.

If the above does not make you think, then the real 'zombie' you always taunt about is just right there staring back at ya every time you look in the mirror.

The north have ruled for the most part, and any part of Nigeria is still better than the northwest especially, by 5 times minimum.
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2017
asiga:
And we don't need Biafra to be liberated, this is the voice of a true Niger Deltan.

see this one.
You could not liberate Aba from the bad leadership of T.Orji for 8yr, you could not liberate them from making him Senator.

you want to liberate Niger Delta... Gods liberation fall on ur brainwashed brain
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by brightalo17: 10:22am On Jul 23, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Okay you tell me What is the truth? I will fully engage you today. And today we must know who is a miscreant. What is the truth?
Read the Charley boy interview especially about the Biafra , While reading it remember that while you were at Ariaria Aba shouting release Kanu or war which is empty threat ,that he Charley boy were spending his money time e.t.c going to visit him in Kuje. if after this you never find any truth in what Charley boy said , Then know it that truth has departed from you .

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by UlqU3(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:

Why is there no functional

1) International seaports/riverports in the old Eastern region

2) International airports in the old Eastern region

Let's start from these points

I doubt you went to school. You are asking for seaport in the east when you are not near a sea. Smh

This foolishness sums up biafra.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by GrandGarcon: 10:24am On Jul 23, 2017
brightalo17:
Read the Charley boy interview especially about the Biafra , While reading it remember that while you were at Ariaria Aba shouting release Kanu or war which is empty threat ,that he Charley boy were spending his money time e.t.c going to visit him in Kuje. if after this you never find any truth in what Charley boy said , Then know it that truth has departed from you .
what is the truth? If you cannot tell me what the truth is, please STFU!
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by fumiswtpusy(f): 10:25am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by brightalo17: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2017
GrandGarcon:
what is the truth? If you cannot tell me what the truth is, please STFU!

How can I tell you the truth when it has departed from you ? better bother about the Bifra and forget about the truth, noise maker.
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Sagay212: 10:27am On Jul 23, 2017
Charly boy is an ewedu gulping afonja....we need to check his family background...he is not full ndigbo....he must be a saboteur, a back stabber a two face afonja...

Ipod flattinos...no be true I talk?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Deepfreezer(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2017
They said the same thing when Kanu was being held. Now Kanu is out. They gave hik conditions which their Vegetables President is observing instead. Nnamdi Kanu has been attending rallies and organising his people and nobody can do shiit about it. Fact is Charlie boy was never ane can bever be an igbo man. Born and raised where One who fathered Charlie boy isnt igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by GrandGarcon: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

see this one.
You could not liberate Aba from the bad leadership of T.Orji for 8yr, you could not liberate them from making him Senator.

you want to liberate Niger Delta... Gods liberation fall on ur brainwashed brain
Pleas MAN STFU! What is niger delta. I hope it does not include places like Obigbo and other Igbo speaking areas of Delta and Cross River and Akwa Ibom?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by osusuallstars: 10:28am On Jul 23, 2017
charly boy is more or less a lagosian, over fed boy that inherited much from the father, Who e don elp since? abegi go siddon for gutter, what are the solutions (workable ones) that you proffer to develop The south east. do you really know the road that leads to your village? how many people are following you? Biafrans are known to be self reliant, not depending on anybody, but this time we have been according to the zombies and afonja "BRAINWASHED" and NNAMDI KANU is our leader. we will follow him even to the grave. ok?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikenga Ugochinyere Resigns As Saraki's Aide, Forms Political Party, Now Chairman / Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Olubunu of Bunu Kingdom Prays For Him / How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.