Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President (24658 Views)

PMAN President Says Adams Oshiomhole Is A gay In Government / "Biafra Is A Fraud – It Was In The Mortuary, Now Gone To The Cemetery" -Nwabueze / Will Igbos Be Deported From Nigeria If Biafra Is Declared? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Warship: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2017
UlqU3:

I doubt you went to school. You are asking for seaport in the east when you are not near a sea. Smh

This foolishness sums up biafra.

Illiterate did you see the words Old Eastern Region
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by GrandGarcon: 10:31am On Jul 23, 2017
brightalo17:

How can I tell you the truth when it has departed from you ? better bother about the Bifra and forget about the truth, noise maker.
Mais voila! You have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about. Just a simple question, you are busy beating about the bush! Please If you have nothing to say, STFU!
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by TheEminentLaity: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2017
Make no mistake about it, the man Charly boy is wise. Nigerians should take advise from like him.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Project2017(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2017
kocvalour:
ball playing

who needs Charlie gay

his opinion is as useless as Saarki 's Comments

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by fumiswtpusy(f): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2017
Yorubas are hypocrite.now you have seen an igbo man defending. We yorubas but if I a yoruba girl defend the igbos they will say that I am not a yoruba girl.
What they are doing to ss and se it's not good.
I am the first,neat,bold and truthful yoruba girl.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by franxalive(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2017
Please can someone explain to me what chali boi means...is it an � alien specie?
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 23, 2017
GavelSlam:

Come to Itshekiri land and tell us that you are seeking a referendum to see if we would join you if we would not cut off that your flat head.
Nonsense.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 23, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Yorubas are hypocrite.now you have seen an igbo man defending. We yorubas but if I a yoruba girl defend the igbos they will say that I am not a yoruba girl.
What they are doing to ss and se it's not good.
I am the first,neat,bold and truthful yoruba girl.
Identifying as ibo has become so embarrassing that chose to be a Yorùbá girl by force. It's "Funmi" not "Fumi"

Amorawa t'abari r'awa, you look unfamiliar

Carry your hairy chest and yam legs go abeg grin

8 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by bakila: 10:57am On Jul 23, 2017
hungryboy:
Marginalization of the South East, gave birth to the Biafran struggle

We can continue dismissing Nnamdi Kanu as a tout and criminal,
But no Politician or leader from the South East has the influence or clout that guy now has in that region

Nigeria needs to change, even if not through dissolution or separation

Na lie. Kanu should go and contest election to the Senate in any of Ebonyi, Enugu or Imo of the South-East States. Unless he does that and secures a 50% margin of victory, he is still a rat.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by fumiswtpusy(f): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2017
neoOduduwa:
Identifying as ibo has become so embarrassing that chose to be a Yorùbá girl by force. It's "Funmi" not "Fumi"

Amorawa t'abari r'awa, you look unfamiliar

Carry your hairy chest and yam legs go abeg grin
Dirty stinking pig.yoruba boy that don't take his bath,i can perceive your body odur even from my phone.
I speak the truth and want we yorubas to change from,
Been thieves,ritualist.
Smelling like chicken shitt,
Mental slavery andd cowardice.
Worshipping juju and pretends.
Raping underage girls.and our old women begging for good like amajiris and smelling like fart.
Our girls having pussy always wet and slepping with men because of hunger.
Giving birth to bastard children,
Oduduwa republic should I go on

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Ijaya123: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2017
This man get sense unlike Kanu the clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by nengibo: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2017
PrecisionFx:

#Afonjanistan.
Niger delta republic, the fear of every igboman

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by freedomchild: 11:12am On Jul 23, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Dirty stinking pig.yoruba boy that don't take his bath,i can perceive your body odur even from my phone.
I speak the truth and want we yorubas to change from,
Been thieves,ritualist.
Smelling like chicken shitt,
Mental slavery andd cowardice.
Worshipping juju and pretends.
Raping underage girls.and our old women begging for good like amajiris and smelling like fart.
Our girls having pussy always wet and slepping with men because of hunger.
Giving birth to bastard children,
Oduduwa republic should I go on
You are right.. Yoruba men smell alot
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Khodorkovsky(m): 11:13am On Jul 23, 2017
Ipob people after seeing this (first pic)
Afonjas and Aboki after seeing this(second pic)

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Khodorkovsky(m): 11:17am On Jul 23, 2017
PDJT:
-Tell that Lagos boy, Charlie de overgrown baby to come down the east, if he even knows the way, and start an anti-Biafra protest let's see how far he gets.
-If other regions of Nigeria are also suffering, should we also go there and protest for them? What if they have chosen a life of suffering and therefore don't mind their situation in Nigeria? We are all of different cultures and Nations and therefore have different ways of solving our problems.
Biafrans have chosen to restore Republic of Biafra as their only way of ending their suffering imposed on them by the Zoo! Lagos boy mind your business in your adopted country abeg.

-In fact let him come and put his hypothesis to test. I challenge that efulefu!

Why should he start an anti Biafra protest? He and other sensible igbo people have jobs and better things to do unlike the ipob touts .

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by fumiswtpusy(f): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2017
freedomchild:
You are right.. Yoruba men smell alot
God bless you.how can matured men be smelling and our girls pusy smell like rotten ice fish and as a fellow yoruba I try my best to advice then but they will always tell me that they are yoruba and not biafrans.
I am going to be posting some tips about neatness,i want all yorubas to follow and I am also going to drop my phone number to contact me.so that we will become better people

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Buharimustgo: 11:19am On Jul 23, 2017
sorom4:
The truth of the matter is that IPOB's call for secession has indirectly made most Nigerians to call for restructuring and also made our leaders to be afraid of the unknown,

Don't mind the daft people that have refused to reason from their mind

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by perez100: 11:23am On Jul 23, 2017
Then referendum for Igbo and not just South East. Igbo is bigger than South East. Afonja go and get sense and tell me if only one tribe own South South. I am from Umuahia and my sister is married to an Igbo man in Asaba and they still believe in Biafra, though in South South. So, you will force Asaba out of Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by danilmo: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2017
GrandGarcon:
then fvck off! Who needs you?
shut up there..COWnu said he need them...na by force

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by 2016v2017: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2017
Vutseck:
lol.. after solely inheriting his father's wealth... what do you expect from an overfed child

He is only interested in the fame he enjoys in the ZOO..that's all
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by brightalo17: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Mais voila! You have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about. Just a simple question, you are busy beating about the bush! Please If you have nothing to say, STFU!
Na Bifrafrustration dey do you.I'm not here to answer your questions , direct your question to Charley boy of Kanu the Biafra god
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 23, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

Dirty stinking
The frustrated wawa slave don expose herself. Stop describing your family grin

E pain am grin

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Khodorkovsky(m): 11:38am On Jul 23, 2017

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by ZeroUnity: 11:39am On Jul 23, 2017
Oga Charlie your opinion doesn't matter Sir... Instead pursue some gay rights and die in Cage. .
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by disandat(m): 11:41am On Jul 23, 2017
It's unfortunate how our intelligent and smart brother has re-engineered the minds of most of our youth. Yes, things ain't well at all in the country, yes, the east may not have had their fair share of national entitlement but I totally don't support the trend of labelling all Igbos what we are not. I totally agree that the agitation is shaking the government, but it would have had a bigger effect if the exact, correct and reasonable things are agitated against. But even at that, hate speech, inciting propaganda, lies and half truths are enemies of progress. I detest them. I wonder how we are yet to see that a particular political party is trying to use Igbos to rise again to power. Imagine Fayose Onye oshi okuko?
Wake up brothers, stand together, for what is right for all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Digriz(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2017
bakila:

Na lie. Kanu should go and contest election to the Senate in any of Ebonyi, Enugu or Imo of the South-East States. Unless he does that and common out with a 50% margin of victory, he is still a rat.
Forget that, people like him are not always good in those position,. He will like to liberate his people but will make sure the right people are giving the post. Let me tell you that Nnamdi KANU may not be interested in any political post if Biafra struggle eventually succeed.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Warship: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Khodorkovsky:

Pls provide video proof of IPOB disassociating from her
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Khodorkovsky(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2017
Warship:

Pls provide video proof of IPOB disassociating from her

Tell your fellow Biafra people that created the website to provide it

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by Reals(m): 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Ikwa Afang you speak my voice, i wish you a wonderful week
nypdinc:
we the great people of Akwa ibom state ain't gonna be a party to the so called ipob cos we don't forget easily what transpired between the biafrans during Ojukwu's war against Nigeria and my peace loving people. If u want Biafra then We will have Niger Delta.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by almarthins(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
thesicilian:
The typical Biafran mentality: If you do not agree with me, then you are against me and need to be attacked by any means necessary!

Na 100% true...If u no follow me den u r my enemy without wanting to understand d personality behind d person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by toofit007: 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
hatchy:
The human mind is easier to manipulate. Its like a computer hard disk,format it and reload another program.
Nnamdi Kanu have perfectly used this method to get into the minds of many Ipob miscreants with lies and hate.He makes them believe that their problems can only be solved by having Biafra by all means.He has siezed them under his armpit and manipulate them.
The truth remains that we are our own enemies, Biafra won't be any better if we have same people and attitude towards ourselves.In fact Biafra will not survive up to two years without experiencing massive implosion like the one seen in South Sudan today.

Let us join hands to make Nigeria great by holding our political leaders responsible.Let's restructure in such a way that the leaders are made to serve and bring development to the grass root.
All the component units or region of this country needs the other to survive.

I doff my cap for Charles Oputa.
sharap there! we are not joining hand to make any useless Nigeria better, we have been joining hand to make her better for the past hundred years, what have been the benefits of the hand joining? so we should continue joining hand to make Nigeria great in servitude, bigotry, nepotism and extremist. your plan will not work this time around after all we have been joining hand for the past hundred years and nothing good seems not to be happening, why can't we try another method may releasing the joined hands on Nigeria and see if there will be peace. team#Referendum#team#self-determination#team#no-election-in-biafraland-again#team#it-is-biafra or death. God bless the land of the risen sun ☀
Re: Biafra Is Fantasy – Charly Boy, Former Pman President by ay4shizzy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
compressordaf:

BIBLICAL TRADITIONS OF IGBOS BEFORE THE MISSIONARIES CAME TO AFRICA*

*1. NSO NWANYI*
In Igboland a women live apart from their husbands and neither cooks for them or enters their husband’s quarters when she is in her period, she is seen as unclean . Even up till today such practice is still applicable in some parts of Igboland especially by the traditionalists. For eg. Before a woman can enter the palace of Obi of Onitsha , she will be asked if she is in her period, if yes, she will be asked to stay out.

*Leviticus 15: 19-20*
When a woman has her monthly period, she remains unclean, anyone who touches her or anything she has sat on becomes unclean.

*2. ISHI OBI*
An Igbo man’s ancestral heritage, called “Ishi Obi” is not sellable, elders will not permit this. If this is somehow done due to the influence of the West the person is considered a fool and is ostracized by the community.

*1 king 21:3*
I inherited this vineyard from my ancestors, and the lord forbid that I should sell it, said Naboth.

*3. IKUSHI NWANYI*
Igbos have practiced the taking of a late brothers wife into marriage after she had been widowed until the white men came. Now it is rarely done but except in very rural villages.

*Deuteronomy 25:5*
A widow of a dead man is not to married outside the family; it is the duty of the dead man's brother to marry her.

*4. IGBA ODIBO*
In Igboland, there is a unique form of apprenticeship in which either a male family member or a community member will spend six(6) years (usually in their teens to their adulthood) working for another family. And on the seventh year, the head of the host household, who is usually the older man who brought the apprentice into his household, will establish (Igbo: idu) the apprentice
by either setting up a business for him or giving money or tools by which to make a living.

*Exodus 21:2*
If you buy a Hebrew slave, he shall serve you for six years. In the seventh year he is to be set free without having to pay you anything.

*5. IRI JI OHURU*
In Igboland , the yam is very important as it is their staple crop. There are celebrations such as the New yam festival (Igbo: Iri Ji) which are held for the harvesting of the yam. New Yam festival (Igbo: Iri ji) is celebrated annually to secure a good harvest of the staple crop. Those old days it is an abomination for one to eat a new harvest before the festival. It's a tradition that you give the gods of the land first as a thanks given.

*Deuteronomy 16:9*
Count 7 weeks from the time that you begin to harvest the crops, and celebrate the harvest festival to honor the lord your God, by bringing him a freewill offering in proportion to the blessing he has given you. Celebrate in the lord's presence together with your children, servants, foreigners . Be sure that you obey my command, said the lord.

*6. IBE UGWU*
In Igboland it's a tradition that the male children are circumcised on the 8th day. This tradition is still practice till date.

*Leviticus 12:3*
On the eighth day, the child shall be circumcised.

*7. OMUGWO*
In Igboland, there is a practice known as "ile omugwo ". After a woman has given birth to a child, a very close and experienced relative of her, in most cases her mother is required by tradition to come spend time with her and her husband. In which she is to do all the work of the wife, while the new mom’s only assignment to the baby will be to breastfeed. This goes on for a month or more. In the Igbo old tradition, at this time, the new mom lives apart from her husband, would not cook or enter his quarters.

*Leviticus 12:1-4*
For seven days after a woman gives birth, she is ritually unclean as she is during her monthly period. It will be 33 days until she is ritually clean from the loss of blood; she is not to touch anything that is holy
Umu Igbo let us not be deceived. We are God's generation and I will always opt to be an igbo man. Oyi

mr gods generation even the bible tells you...old things are past away and all things have become new..so chaiarman na BC(before christ) or AC(after christ) u dy...#unamumudondo true true.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Again, PDP Woos Ambode, Other APC Members / FG Postpones Students Loan Indefinitely / $150billion Stolen From Nigeria In The Past Decade -buhari Tells Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.