Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Guys, Get In!! See The 11 Sweet Things You Can Say To Your Girl To Make Her Feel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Get In!! See The 11 Sweet Things You Can Say To Your Girl To Make Her Feel (841 Views)

5 Things You Can Say To Make A Girl Cries And Made Her Like You Even More / 3 Sweet Things To Say To Your Girlfriend To Make Her Fall Even More In Love With / She Said She Like Sweet Things And He Gave It To Her Quick, Fast And Nice (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Get In!! See The 11 Sweet Things You Can Say To Your Girl To Make Her Feel by oluwafrizzy(m): 8:04am On Jul 23, 2017
Are you wondering about sweet things you can say to your girl? Wonder no more.
Take some of these!

1. You are my peace.

2. You add value to my existence.

3. I cannot fathom a life with you in it.

4. How do you look so beautiful everytime?

5. I feel so lucky to have you.

6. You always know what to do to surprise me.

7. You have brought perfection to my life..

8. You are so beautiful when you laugh.

9. Everytime I see you, I feel more alive.

10. I always see you in my dreams.

11. You are the last thought in my mind everytime, before I sleep.

RELATED POSTS
10 Easiest Way To Make A Girl Wet without touching her

ATTENTION GIRLS! This Is What Happens To Your Private Area When You Stop Having Intercourse!
Re: Guys, Get In!! See The 11 Sweet Things You Can Say To Your Girl To Make Her Feel by BlackDBagba: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2017
cool
Re: Guys, Get In!! See The 11 Sweet Things You Can Say To Your Girl To Make Her Feel by sbm060(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2017
SEND ME YOUR ACC NUMBER!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Get In!! See The 11 Sweet Things You Can Say To Your Girl To Make Her Feel by forreelinc(m): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2017
grin
1. I get dollars plenty
2. Chop my money
3. Follow me spend my money
4. Lemme spoil you
5. You no go enter molue again na my private jet
6. I gat plenty dollars in my name
7. 30 billion for the account
8. Versace and Gucci for your body
9. Money no be problem
10. My Money na ur own o
11. Too much money my problem is how to spend it
Re: Guys, Get In!! See The 11 Sweet Things You Can Say To Your Girl To Make Her Feel by dingbang(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2017
oluwafrizzy:
Are you wondering about sweet things you can say to your girl? Wonder no more.
Take some of these!

1. You are my peace.

2. You add value to my existence.

3. I cannot fathom a life with you in it.

4. How do you look so beautiful everytime?

5. I feel so lucky to have you.

6. You always know what to do to surprise me.

7. You have brought perfection to my life..

8. You are so beautiful when you laugh.

9. Everytime I see you, I feel more alive.

10. I always see you in my dreams.

11. You are the last thought in my mind everytime, before I sleep.

RELATED POSTS
10 Easiest Way To Make A Girl Wet without touching her

ATTENTION GIRLS! This Is What Happens To Your Private Area When You Stop Having Intercourse!
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Keep Me Naked / Be Sincere: Mention 5 Things You Do With Your Data / True Love: Another Nigerian Man Marries White Woman Older Than Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.