Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Can A Christian Married Couple Engage In Oral And Anal Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Christian Married Couple Engage In Oral And Anal Sex? (5514 Views)

SEE This!!before You Partake In MouthAction / Any Married Couple Having Sex For Pleasure Is Committing A Big Sin—nigerian Lady / God Hates Woman-on-top, Oral And Doggy Style Sex —pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Christian Married Couple Engage In Oral And Anal Sex? by navzla(m): 2:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Opinion is ,sex should includ all except anal.
If I decides to Bleep my women in da asshole ,then what's my difference with gays?or what's even de essences of me having fresh pussy around preferring ass? if am to Bleep a woman ass then I'll Rather go for de real asshole(Man).
But thank God da am not gay.Love pussy

Me,Team;Pussy!
Re: Can A Christian Married Couple Engage In Oral And Anal Sex? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2017
Kondomatic:
That's if I believe in Bible.

Anal sex is sodomy, the sin of Sodom and you know how Sodom ended.

Medically speaking, anal sex is neither healthy nor safe so I still insist that it's madness and perversion that will make a man to chose anal over vagina.

it seems you love mouth gig as from what you've been typing the only thing you agree with the pastors sermon is the part that condemns anal cheesy cheesy

u havent been talking about mouth action since

bad guy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can A Christian Married Couple Engage In Oral And Anal Sex? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
falconey:

Lol haba jack you missed this? " for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous" It's sexual immorality and adultery not adultery only.

Anal and mouth action are the true definition of sexual immortality (sodomy), why i hate it? BECAUSE GOD HATES IT and condemned it in his words. I know we don't all do what God wants but that doesn't mean we should advocate it development and widespread.

The emboldened i will believe it when arsenal lift champions league trophy.

bros o
what of those guys with small dicks that can only use their mouth to bring their spouse to orgasm na cheesy cheesy

jesu!!!! That arsenal lifting champions league just weak me
Re: Can A Christian Married Couple Engage In Oral And Anal Sex? by McTobe(m): 6:00pm On Jul 23, 2017
falconey:

Yeah sodomy is a sin.
The dick is for fanny, the mouth is to talk and eat and the anus for passing out faeces.

Whatever you think is gabbage in this context,besides the idea of anal and mouthaction can be traced to the devil and his followers. Do you think a typical Christian would initiate that act?
hmm I am following in shadows. so kissing too should be discouraged among Christians after all according to U the mouth is for talking and eating.
Re: Can A Christian Married Couple Engage In Oral And Anal Sex? by Deeminaj(f): 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
The book of proverb 5 vs 19 talked about the breast of a woman satisfying her husband at all times and also the book of songs of solomon 1 vs 13,7 vs 3_8. Anal sex is a big NO for me,i dnt know whats there in a shithole bt everyone is different and has their own choice.the way you and your spouse want to satisfy yourself,its left for you but when it comes to oral i dnt think any part of the bible speak against it
Re: Can A Christian Married Couple Engage In Oral And Anal Sex? by Darevofpeace(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
Jenny1010:

seconded
Thirded
Re: Can A Christian Married Couple Engage In Oral And Anal Sex? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
Jenny1010:
So in church today, the preacher condemned Christian married couples who engage in MouthAction and anal sex... He said such act is ungodly and that hell await such couple.

on my opinion, i think couple who are married can enjoy sex anyway that pleases them.

what do you think guys?
muttleylaff your attention is needed here
Re: Can A Christian Married Couple Engage In Oral And Anal Sex? by MuttleyLaff: 9:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:
muttleylaff your attention is needed here
[img]https://s2/images/MuttleyHilarious.gif[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) / Relationships And Money / Lady Makes Jest Of Her Husband As She Video Him While Sun Drying Her Undies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.