Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson (67549 Views)

A guy taught a girl a serious lesson today! / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / How I Taught My Cheating Girlfriend A Lesson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Mup4life: 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yuji:
But you lost na OP. You didn't have sex with her. You are still the loser here sha! I mean she if she is a LovePeddler like you said then she should have other men on dial speed to take over after you left with your friends. I really don't get why these poor and jobless men cant just negotiate with the slayqueens before embarrassing themselves.
We all know rich and hustling guys don't have time or energy for this crap.
Both you and that slayqueen are fools of the highest order abeg.
The truth is even if you had finally had sex with her,she go still enjoy am. So you men are the ultimate losers. Take it or leave it but truth is bitter! Just get self control and commit to one woman that is what wise men do. Else na you sabi undecided
una and broke guys ehn? RICH BABE kwontinue.

5 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by 99foxxy(f): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
Rubbish, cause you met a low life babe that's why you're making empty noise. Two of you are classless.

2 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahaha

what a joke!!!!

Sarcasm my foot

i know i said i was gonna ignore you but this just got me rotfl

just admit it

you're an olosho
(or rather a runz babe........dats what u'all call those who are deep into it and who do not settle for cheap or better still BROKE guys as you put right?)

clearly both parties are at fault.........op looking for sex....the hoe looking for money from a potential maga.........but you being the olosho you just had to defend (like you said) ur fellow olosho seeing she didnt get much money like you oloshos charge huh.........

It amazes me just how much M0R0N is bottled up all in one person.......YOU

kindly read, assimilate and see how you can let it help you change your olosho ways and help your life too

donot reply smiley

What's wrong with looking for sex

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Ijaya123: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
czarina:
Pathetic

Yeah. The lady was absolutely pathetic. I Never Ever Chop(INEC) gang.

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
MissRaine69:
There has to be some sort of age and IQ limit on this site.

e pain dem well, dz op mehn z a badt guy, buhaaahaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin

hemlock0:
because he dealt with a broke b1.tch abi
I am not satisfied with the treatment you dished out to her you would have gone to the mall with your guy, and then ask she and her friends to pick whatever they like while you guys move around to pick some stuffs. Immediately she leaves your sight you and your guy go just zoom off

thumps up 4 u ma nigga

3 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by kenny5811(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Amarabae:
Broke guys always crying when they spend little money on a girl.
Whats #3500? Is it a big thing to spend on a date with a girl?
And he even opened a thread for it?
Grow up pls.
y e dey pain u pass d victim..... y u dey help d victim vex?

4 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by kingsley3218(m): 12:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
misspineapple:
Shez dumb actually
First girl with sense! Infact, 30billion go fall on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
LadyJustice:
All guys are here hailing OP cause he "taught her a lesson" for wanting to chop his money. OP abeg were you also genuine? You also wanted to knack her and run...I mean you called her a vulture with Kim's body! lol

I'm a lady but the truth should be said. This is a game of sharpness with both parties as players, only the guy was smarter here and can see this is his first big trophy so enjoy it.

If that lady's smart, she'd have entered shoprite wit her girls and easily meet other guys willing to give them a treat.. she for don chop him N3500 and still get over the standup like a boss cool May God take far from us broke guys only wanting to drill pussies tongue

It's not about the money it's about the time wasted

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by cheemahking: 12:45pm On Jul 24, 2017
Will u keep quiet
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by talk2saintify(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Child's Game

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by kingsley3218(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
99foxxy:
Rubbish, cause you met a low life babe that's why you're making empty noise. Two of you are classless.
kai......low life babe kwa? Money na money,3500....1 million o,as long as d money no be your money,i don't see why class should come in here. Besides, you,are u better off?

4 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by bentuzene(m): 12:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
misspineapple:
Shez dumb actually

No don't yab her o, she bleeped up big time...
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Mcowubaba: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
TinaAnita:
You may think that you have succeeded in teaching her a bitter lesson but what you don't know is that an innocent dude would be made to pay dearly for your action. She would sure take her bitterness out on someone else.

Repaying evil with evil never solves a problem and it can't right any wrong. if what you did makes you feel better then there is a serious problem.

Your ill action only proves that you aren't better than the so-called slay queen.

A vengeful person is a dangerous person as you can't mess with him/her and go scott free.

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

10 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by cheemahking: 12:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
Amarabae:
Grow up pls.
shut the fvck up Biko...the moral of dis story is, do unto odas wat u want Dem to do to u, if u no fit come tell me instead of keeping a nigga on pending...

6 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
Amarabae:
Grow up pls.

SPOTTED

3 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
OceanmorganTrix:

e pain dem well, dz op mehn z a badt guy, buhaaahaaaaaaaaaa grin grin grin

thumps up 4 u ma nigga

Yeah sure he outdid himself with his stroke of master genius
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Mup4life: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:
I don't go on dates with random dudes 'cause of guys like the op. Girls should understand that there's no free meal in freetown, and no matter how little a guy spends on you, he would directly or indirectly want a fùck for his money except your relationship with him has been defined as "Platonic" and he chose to take you out. That being said, the girl was just hungry while the op is worse off.

1. She told you she was coming with a friend, you had a choice to object but you agreed. So she did nothing wrong here.

2. Your total expenses was N3200 if this amount is shared between four persons; each spent N800. So invariably, you spent N800 on her and N1600 between her and her friend the other N1600 was shared between you and your friend. If you found out she wasn't pretty after the date, you could have stopped calling her but you continued fixing dates to fùck for your N1600 and went on to call her a vulture.

What's funny here is when a supposed human being wants to bleep a vulture, what does that make you?, a worse creature than a vulture.

Childish crap!.
while reading, you forgot the part where the girl switched off her phone? You can politely decline to visit but to switch off your phone is outright rude. She got what she deserves simple.

8 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by bentuzene(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
If this babe had just said NO ehn, all of these would not have existed. Accepting and trying to play smart was just not it, yes ladies you can say OP was immature and all but then fact still stands that no body tie her mouth make she no talk say she no do and that's the truth of this matter.

ATM o, Olosho o, any name y'all call each side here, that's just rubbish.

She could've said NO and OP would have still been alive after the NO!

Come here and be yabbing each other for nothing... Mstcheeeeew!

9 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2017

3 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by buffalowings: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
Kowalskiq:

Madame I have no chill or time for Lunatics like your DNA.
I can see you're unemployed and frustrated, looking for who to bather words with Online.
Never mention me on Nairaland again, continue ranting with your fellow Menopausal women, nd leave me out of it.
Old layer

Expecting another Reply from me, it's like expecting your virginity to return back grin grin

You can keep trolling yourself, Awon ale Jati

Is this how u use to do
Someone cannot play with you again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by fabre4: 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
MissRaine69:
There has to be some sort of age and IQ limit on this site.

Exactly it would take someone with high IQ to pull this off

8 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Ask087(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
falconey:
grin

Nigga thanks for this idea, aisha don die today
and she no sabi hold returning fare.

Bros you are are really wicked... Can't stop laughing
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by michaelfriday44(m): 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:
I don't go on dates with random dudes 'cause of guys like the op. Girls should understand that there's no free meal in freetown, and no matter how little a guy spends on you, he would directly or indirectly want a fùck for his money except your relationship with him has been defined as "Platonic" and he chose to take you out. That being said, the girl was just hungry while the op is worse off.

1. She told you she was coming with a friend, you had a choice to object but you agreed. So she did nothing wrong here.

2. Your total expenses was N3200 if this amount is shared between four persons; each spent N800. So invariably, you spent N800 on her and N1600 between her and her friend the other N1600 was shared between you and your friend. If you found out she wasn't pretty after the date, you could have stopped calling her but you continued fixing dates to fùck for your N1600 and went on to call her a vulture.

What's funny here is when a supposed human being wants to bleep a vulture, what does that make you?, a worse creature than a vulture.

Childish crap!.
true talk. but op u bad o, so u want make her ur woman because u spend 1600 on her and her friend so that make u dey straff for free and u think say she know no ur plan abi.

d truth b same na game and na u win. as d sharp guy wer u be u don know say ur plan no go work dats y u decide to deal with her. nice one

2 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Mup4life:
while reading, you forgot the part where the girl switched off her phone? You can politely decline to visit but to switch off your phone is outright rude. She got what she deserves simple.
Both op and the girl are foolish. They deserved what they got from each other.

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
MissRaine69:

Yeah sure he outdid himself with his stroke of master genius

w@ he did 2 d ladies waz FATALITY

3 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
99foxxy:

SPOTTED too

1 Like

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by MissRaine69(f): 12:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
OceanmorganTrix:

w@ he did 2 d ladies waz FATALITY
Shall we give him a prize for his stroke of genius? I am fresh out of medals maybe you have some in your box labelled mediocracy.
Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by mikolo4us: 12:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
guy I like your own oh....I did same to a girl back then in Uniben. I met her around Dept of Physical Sciences, we exchanged numbers and started calling each other. After 1 week of chatting and exchanging calls we finally decided to meet up the next Saturday Morning. To my surprise d babe tell me say she want make we go Omega Restaurant close to Uwasota Junction for her breakfast. naim my head big....me when nor get mind go eat for there, so i go come buy one idiot slay fool breakfast....so as a sharp guy I come breakslow by taking her to the place and made her to order, this girl was placing order like a glutton...as I look she don order 1800 food that is way back 2007..naim I say ok..I dey come make I go pisss, na there I enter bus waka oh. Being that say I know the manager,,she was made to wash plate..he Samsung Truei confiscated till she pays up....
So my guy I am in solidarity with you.

6 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Atigba: 12:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
Benita27:
You must be classless to even attempt fùcking a girl you'd turn off your room light just to satisfy your urge.

Forget ooo

when that thing stand it can enter anywhere

2 Likes

Re: How I Taught A Slay Queen A Lesson by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 24, 2017
Caringguy:
Op you fccked up sha undecided

It's normal to spend for a lady na..

If i tell you how much i spend for my current bae before she finally becomes mine ehn, you go bow cool

And you think she's yours.... sorry na your name.

She's not yours, but your money is hers.....hahahahaha grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Marries Old Man After Man Who Got Her Pregnant Absconded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.