Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (693488 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hello pls is it a must to fund the block account before the interview ..thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 25, 2017
Hayor4real:
Hello pls is it a must to fund the block account before the interview ..thanks
Nope not compulsory.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Phocusjosh(m): 4:15am On Oct 25, 2017
Hello,

I'm new on this thread. Please I need information as regards to graduate studies in Germany for fall, 2018.

I graduated with a cgpa of 4.80 Agricultural Economics and Extension in 2016, currently doing NYSC and rounding up in December, 2017.

Any idea of school in Germany that offers full scholarship ?
Do I need to write any English proficiency exam to be accepted? Any choice of school that offer such and what's the admission application like?

I would be glad if someone can direct me on the forum.

Many thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 6:42am On Oct 25, 2017
@Phocusjosh,

Congratulations on your graduation. You have a nice GPA. grin

Most German public schools offer free tuition which is like a scholarship. Though, scholarships exist which are available when you are admitted eg Deutschlandstipendium or after your first semester based on performance.

Your course of study is been sponsored by DAAD I guess. Check out DAAD scholarship and Erasmus+.

Search DAAD website for courses. Every school has their own requirement. Kindly check from their website.

English language proficiency letter from your school might be accepted. Please, kindly confirm from your program coordinator.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by justi4jesu(f): 6:45am On Oct 25, 2017
sorry wrong thread for what i posted lol. grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 25, 2017
Hello Gurus in the aouse.

I hope we all had a restful night.

I had my interview yesterday at the German embassy.

I am going for a international fair and my stated numbers of days in Germany is 4days.

The interviewer kept on asking why i will spend 4 days in Europe been my first time.

I hope this wont raise a red flag against me.

I was asked to drop my documents and will be sent to me in 10 to 15 days.

Any advice on this?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 25, 2017
justi4jesu:
sorry wrong thread for what i posted lol. grin
u done reach here.. No be Dubai be this oo grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by justi4jesu(f): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2017
smithsydny:
u done reach here.. No be Dubai be this oo grin

lol i wan post for technology section not here, i was sleep walking. cry cry
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 25, 2017
justi4jesu:

lol i wan post for technology section not here, i was sleep walking. cry cry
oya wake wake.. Lol grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 7:55am On Oct 25, 2017
Pushas:

Nope not compulsory.
Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Mrbigman1(m): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2017
segunwebs:
Who can help pls. My item sent to Canada thru nipost indicates inserted into bag since 4th of September.
Even tracking on other sites showed its still on route. So worried as it's over a month and 20 days.

Nipost?

Then only God can answer ur prayers.

Nija is messed that virtually not works no more.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 25, 2017
In my experience, as long as you have funds and the fair checks out as true they will give you the Four Days no Jara. Same happened to me
indomienoodles:
Hello Gurus in the aouse.

I hope we all had a restful night.

I had my interview yesterday at the German embassy.

I am going for a international fair and my stated numbers of days in Germany is 4days.

The interviewer kept on asking why i will spend 4 days in Europe been my first time.

I hope this wont raise a red flag against me.

I was asked to drop my documents and will be sent to me in 10 to 15 days.

Any advice on this?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2017
Tintas:
In my experience, as long as you have funds and the fair checks out as true they will give you the Four Days no Jara. Same happened to me

Thanks so much. Can i private chat you, i have some questions and more clarification pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ajibolag(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
Phocusjosh:
Hello,

I'm new on this thread. Please I need information as regards to graduate studies in Germany for fall, 2018.

I graduated with a cgpa of 4.80 Agricultural Economics and Extension in 2016, currently doing NYSC and rounding up in December, 2017.

Any idea of school in Germany that offers full scholarship ?
Do I need to write any English proficiency exam to be accepted? Any choice of school that offer such and what's the admission application like?

I would be glad if someone can direct me on the forum.

Many thanks
bro's u don reach here. saw u on d Canada thread. U nd this ur 4.8 thingy. Anyway u r now on d best path. wishing u best of luck bro. shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by okoli414: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hello house I want to ask you all a question.I want to know if some one can still apply for a course that states 2.5 german scale as part of the requirement but the person has 2.8 according to d evaluation report from unassist
can he or she still go ahead and apply for the Msc program.
Another tin...is it all msc programs that requires a motivational letter even if its not stated on d sch website....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ddaannyy: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hahaha pele my brother. You would blend in soon lyk i did. Reporting from Köln.
Johnnyessence:
I burst to laugh too. Well don't be in a horry to know things quick. Just be taking it one step at a time. You are good to go to your destination. Congrats bro. All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Phocusjosh(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
ajibolag:

bro's u don reach here. saw u on d Canada thread. U nd this ur 4.8 thingy. Anyway u r now on d best path. wishing u best of luck bro. shalom

Yes BRO.
All my hustle for university has to pay one way or the other. I went through so many to meet my targets.
I just need proper counseling about this German university. I've gone through their sites, I don't seem to understand it the way I did for canny school. .

Guru in the house, just help your boy breakthrough.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by geraldXo(m): 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2017
you've been helpful �
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2017
Sure you can. It's no problem
indomienoodles:

Thanks so much. Can i private chat you, i have some questions and more clarification pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by incrediblesam: 12:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
The wait is over! Got my AM this morning and I'm so happy.
This is my first time of commenting here but I'm an ardent follower.
I joined the forum around February this year and I read through from Part 3. I was armed with so much info then I applied.
Got accepted in July, Interview was on Sept 29 (funded before the interview) and my AM came in today Oct 26.
I just want to say a huge thank you to those ahead of us who take time out to drop comments and words of encouragement on the forum.
I was well guided by them. God bless you guys!

For the newbies., pls kindly take time out to read through. Trust me, you wont get lost on the forum.

Kiel... I go soon show!

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
incrediblesam:
I joined the forum around February this year and I read through from Part 3. I was armed with so much info then I applied.
Got accepted in July, Interview was on Sept 29 (funded before the interview) and my AM came in today Oct 26.
I just want to say a huge thank you to those ahead of us who take time out to drop comments and words of encouragement on the forum.

For the newbies., pls kindly take time out to read through. Trust me, you wont get lost on the forum.

Kiel... I go soon show!

Congrats bro....

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eke40seven(m): 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
incrediblesam:

Kiel... I go soon show!
Congratulations!!

Go to Deutschland and succeed....

E haff tey I have been around. There is little to give these days apart from encouraging visa hopefuls, it seems everything about German studies from applications to entry has been covered. These series of threads serve as an encyclopedia, you can't go wrong with it. So I encourage you guys to read it Pali to pali.

I will continue with my series of reviewing cities, scoring and ranking them this weekend so stay tuned.

I'm also here to witness one of the biggest success stories on this thread. I have been waiting with bated breath. It's not my duty to reveal. Let eleru gberu re...

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Jones500: 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hi Guys, I've been following this thread for a month now, Thanks to everyone on this platform for the informations given which are priceless. Please is there anyone that can assist me with any school in Germany for summer intake next year for Undergraduate course in any Business related program, I do have HND in Business Administration. Any tution free school would be appreciated. Thanks.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
Congratulations @incrediblesam, go to Deutschland and succeed. grin

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by deolutolu(m): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Good afternoon guys,

Well I found out about this thread today while quietly following Canada thread. I have taken my time to go through daad.de, most programs I saw there were showing tuition fee as none. I don't quite understand that, can anyone be generous enough to shed light on this
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by EmmaIK: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Jigba:

Yea, you still need it
If she lives and resides in Germany, there's no problem.

One of the requirements is ' affidavit* of marital status of the applicant deposed to by one of the parents or head of family if both parents are deceased stating that you were not married prior to your
current marriage

Does that just mean my dad swearing I am single?

or should he mention both me and my fiancee by name?

Thanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
EmmaIK:

One of the requirements is ' affidavit* of marital status of the applicant deposed to by one of the parents or head of family if both parents are deceased stating that you were not married prior to your
current marriage

Does that just mean my dad swearing I am single?

or should he mention both me and my fiancee by name?

Thanks

That you were single before marriage, yea

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by babs3310: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
Good evening guys. pls I am about filling the electronic forms on uni-assist. pls what number do I pick for the course semester as it was asked. I seem not to understand their grammar there. I just want to confirm because the courses I intend to apply for are either 3 or 4 semesters courses. Reply would be appreciated. thanks guys.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hadassaheke(f): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
And so AM dropped today!!
I don't even know where to start from, all I can say is God is faithful indeed!!
Visa interview: April 5th 2017
AM mail: 26th October 2017.
God bless you OGA Eke40seven (You're a good Dad!!)
God bless you @honourableseyi
God bless you @donkafor
God bless you @uchevolata
God bless you @Dolpaz
God bless you @Justwise
Even those I forgot to mention....God bless you!
God bless us all!!

It is really worth the wait!!
TUM here I come!!!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Eke40seven(m): 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
hadassaheke:
I don't even know where to start from, all I can say is God is faithful indeed!!
God bless you @donkafor
God bless you @Uchevoilita
God bless you @Dolpaz
God bless you @Justwise
God bless us all!!

It as really worth the wait!!
TUM here I come!!!
I'm so excited. You are the true definition of never giving up. You are strong and courageous..

So on this note, I will like to say!
Congratulations!!..... Come to Deutschland and succeed.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
hadassaheke:
God bless you @donkafor
God bless you @Uchevoilita
God bless you @Dolpaz
God bless you @Justwise
God bless us all!!

It as really worth the wait!!
TUM here I come!!!

Waaooooo. Finally.
God's good ma'am

Am so happy for you.
Congrats........

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.