Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (693531 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by tutipsy: 5:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
hadassaheke:
And so AM dropped today!!
I don't even know where to start from, all I can say is God is faithful indeed!!
Visa interview: April 5th 2017
AM mail: 26th October 2017.
God bless you OGA Eke40seven (You're a good Dad!!)
God bless you @honourableseyi
God bless you @donkafor
God bless you @Uchevoilita
God bless you @Dolpaz
God bless you @Justwise
Even those I forgot to mention....God bless you!
God bless us all!!

It as really worth the wait!!
TUM here I come!!!

Congratulations dear

3 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
Phocusjosh:
Hello,

I'm new on this thread. Please I need information as regards to graduate studies in Germany for fall, 2018.

I graduated with a cgpa of 4.80 Agricultural Economics and Extension in 2016, currently doing NYSC and rounding up in December, 2017.

Any idea of school in Germany that offers full scholarship ?
Do I need to write any English proficiency exam to be accepted? Any choice of school that offer such and what's the admission application like?

I would be glad if someone can direct me on the forum.

Many thanks

P
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pervic(m): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2017
Shirbrown:

What clarification do you need??

Thanks 4 Ur respond. Av gotten it already. Are U an applicant?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Pervic(m): 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
okoli414:
Hello house I want to ask you all a question.I want to know if some one can still apply for a course that states 2.5 german scale as part of the requirement but the person has 2.8 according to d evaluation report from unassist
can he or she still go ahead and apply for the Msc program.
Another tin...is it all msc programs that requires a motivational letter even if its not stated on d sch website....

Not all. But most do. If it is not stated on deir website n U are sure is not. Den no p. Else U can send a mail to d course coordinator or whosoever Dat is incharge to confirm.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by originalwarriman(m): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
deolutolu:
Good afternoon guys,

Well I found out about this thread today while quietly following Canada thread. I have taken my time to go through daad.de, most programs I saw there were showing tuition fee as none. I don't quite understand that, can anyone be generous enough to shed light on this

that means it is tuition free....
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
hadassaheke:
I don't even know where to start from, all I can say is God is faithful indeed!!
God bless you @donkafor
God bless you @Dolpaz
God bless you @Justwise
God bless us all!!

TUM here I come!!!
congratulations sis. am happy for you ooo.

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Touchflex(m): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
My Deutschland story grin wink

Admission letter June 8
Interview. Sept 13
AM mail. Oct 12
Visa. Oct 26

I no know where to even start the story sef shocked
But make i thank the big Oga dem Honourableseyi, Futurewise, Eke40seven, Mrbigman, Jigba and all weh I read their post weh contribute to my story.

One thing I learnt all along is taking all you need up to yourself. Never sit back and relax for embassy to do your desires. Keep mailing and calling to know the status of things.

When I applied for appointment in June, I wasn't given an appointment and I kept mailing only for them to reply after two weeks that they never got my first booking mail. Meanwhile all the reminders I sent has the initial mail as reference.

For the newbies on the thread. Spend time to read through part3 and enjoy smooth ride.

In all it's an happy end! Hustle with all strength and let God direct the rest for u. I can't thank him enough!

Cheers people!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Touchflex:
My Deutschland story grin wink

Admission letter June 8
Interview. Sept 13
AM mail. Oct 12
Visa. Oct 26

I no know where to even start the story sef shocked
But make i thank the big Oga dem Honourableseyi, Futurebwise, Eke40sebven, Mrbigmban, Jignnnba and all weh I read their post weh contribute to my story.

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
hadassaheke:
God bless you @honougrableseyi
God bless you @donkagfor
God bless you @Uchevoiglita
God bless you @Doltpaz
God bless you @Justtwise
God bless us all!!

TUM here I come!!!

Wowww congratulations!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Touchflex(m): 7:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
hadassaheke:
God bless you @donkafor
God bless you @Dolpaz
God bless you @Justwise
God bless us all!!

TUM here I come!!!

Congrats ma'am

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hadassaheke(f): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Eke40seven:

I'm so excited. You are the true definition of never giving up. You are strong and courageous..

So on this note, I will like to say!
Congratulations!!..... Come to Deutschland and succeed.
Thanks again Dad!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
tutipsy:

Congratulations dear
This is a big testimony ...God bless you and wishing you success in Germany

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Josebriggs: 9:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Congrats Madam... Go and succeed. The waiting period was indeed long. May be its because your enrolment period is ending in the last week of october,Just thinking aloud.Congrats once again.
hadassaheke:
God bless you @donkafor
God bless you @uchevolata
God bless you @Dolpaz
God bless you @Justwise
God bless us all!!

It is really worth the wait!!
TUM here I come!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Shirbrown(f): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
Pervic:

Thanks 4 Ur respond. Av gotten it already. Are U an applicant?

Yes I am, applied for the same course.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by donkafor(m): 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
Congratulations dearie. I am overjoyed... grin grin grin

Go to Deutschland and succeed.
hadassaheke:

TUM here I come!!!

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
Congratulations to everyone that has gotten AM mail and those that are in Germany now. This year is one of the most successful years for Nigeria students. The rate of issuance of German student visa this year is unprecedented. Long may it continue. Congratulations Hadashake, Touchflex, donokafor and host of othera that I can't remember. Come to Deustchland and succeed. @Hadashake, You have won the battle; now you can boldly say, God is good. God bless Deustchland. Finally, for those that want to pay uniassist fee, feel free to pm me. Shalom

10 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by rapheeky(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
No offence oh...but German embassy no de reject visa?...
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by rapheeky(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
I no want mk dem start from my head oh.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by makinzwurld(m): 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hallo Leute! Hi guys! (In Jenny's Voice)

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to God, and a very big shout out to all who contribute immensely on this thread every time. And a big congrats to everyone who have gotten AMs and also gotten visas.

I'm writing to encourage newbies that, with God, anything is possible! And also to let you know, this thread is loaded! Its a mine loaded with more-than-useful information. Its a collection of encyclopedias begging to give you abundant and more-than-enough knowledge, just like wisdom is crying in the streets to everyone who desires to have her. You should not ignore the pleas of all who ask you to read it from previous pages.

Since 2015 when I got my admission to study M.Sc ERM at B-TU, and after being refused a visa that year, I deferred my admission to WS2016, and then to WS2017 again due to a whole lot of issues. But, believe it or not, I'm writing to you right here from Germany. I've begun studying! It can only be God!

I went for my first interview on August 18 2015. I got my new admission letter sometime in April 2017, applied for a visa and got a date for June 20 2017. I got a Go-fund-me mail from the embassy on the 25th of September 2017 to fund until the 10th of October 2017. I was finally able to pay in completely on that same date (Twas a big miracle, all thanks to God), but I had to write the embassy that I had funded (proof of transfers were also attached) and that DB will later send the confirmation, so I needed some more time, which was honored.

Long story short, DB confirmation dropped 11th of October, AM dropped on the 12th of October, Visa was collected by hand from the embassy 3 days after AM dropped (I had to write a letter to the embassy to this effect since I was running out of time with enrollment).

God favored me all the way. To all who aspire to achieve this dream, remain tenacious and resilient, and with Jesus on your side granting you favor, you're good to go! I believe God will favor you all too.

So this is me saying, All the best guys! Tschuss!

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Toroze(m): 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
hadassaheke:
God bless you @donkafor
God bless you @Dolpaz
God bless you @Justwise
God bless us all!!

TUM here I come!!!
So so happy for you dear... Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Adedrizzy(m): 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hello everyone, can i still apply to the embassy for the February entry? Hope it is not late
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Instructor001(m): 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
GRACIAS GRACIAS GRACIAS TO ALMIGHTY JAH THIS DAY

With special thanks to Almighty JAH and the people on this forum for the love, encouragement and advice

This post is quite late I cannot but share my success story
Did my interview on 31st August, 2017

Since that day it has been from one place to another but has God will have his way he proved himself today.
Had issues with the black uniformed men that very morning.
Naso dem check all my pali ooooo, chaiii but dem later free me shaaa and even describe how I go take reach embassy (for my mind I dey look dem say dem be think say I be jjc).

Got to the embassy with my document intact though,
Cubicle 1. 10:00am appointment but was already in before that time.
1. Where are you going and what course
2. Why Germany?
3. Why not usa , uk or any other English speaking country
4. Why the course
5. What will you do after your studies ( Are you going to stay OR come back home)
6. How many semesters?
7. What is the course structure
8. List the courses from 1st to 4th
9. Who is your sponsor
10. What does he do?
11. Where does he work?
12. Do you speak German
13. What do you know about Germany
14. Do you know anyone in Germany
15. Mention the states in Germany
16. What is the population of Bavaria
17. What is the population of Germany
18. What really interest you about Germany

I later picked up the phone, which was as well followed by oral interview;
19: what do you know about Germany; Told her the little I know, the president, the chancellor, their party, the population as at 2017 and the population as at last year December 2016
20: Tell me about your intended state: Told her the little I know, the weather, the culture, the wine, the governor of the state, the mayor of city, population of the city, location of the city, the neighbouring states.
21: Mention the countries that bothered Germany: Stated all the 9 countries and each of their capitals, From there, mentioned the 16 states followed by each of their capitals as well.

Here, she said I can see you know a lot, we will contact you.

Interview: 31st August
Sent in sponsorship letter: 6th of October
A.M drops just like manna from heaven 27th of October

JMU, Wuerzburg, Bavaria, Germany…. Am on my way
IT CAN ONLY BE GOD
@GBASKI @PVIBES (i dey follow una bumper to bumper ooooo)
@MICHLAN (thanks for the first doc you sent to me)
@HADASSAEKE (thanks for your time and the copy you sent few months back)
@MRBIGMAN (Thanks for the ginger and the OT)
@FUTUREWISE ( Always ready to answer questions via any medium)

And host of others I couldn't mention at present. You are too much
GOD BLESS US ALL

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hello congratulations wishing you success
Pls do use as a means of finance which is a requirement for the interview..since the sponsorship letter came some months after the interview
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
Instructor001:
GRACIAS GRACIAS GRACIAS TO ALMIGHTY JAH THIS DAY

With special thanks to Almighty JAH and the people on this forum for the love, encouragement and advice

This post is quite late I cannot but share my success story
Did my interview on 31st August, 2017

Since that day it has been from one place to another but has God will have his way he proved himself today.
Had issues with the black uniformed men that very morning.
Naso dem check all my pali ooooo, chaiii but dem later free me shaaa and even describe how I go take reach embassy (for my mind I dey look dem say dem be think say I be jjc).

Got to the embassy with my document intact though,
Cubicle 1. 10:00am appointment but was already in before that time.
1. Where are you going and what course
2. Why Germany?
3. Why not usa , uk or any other English speaking country
4. Why the course
5. What will you do after your studies ( Are you going to stay OR come back home)
6. How many semesters?
7. What is the course structure
8. List the courses from 1st to 4th
9. Who is your sponsor
10. What does he do?
11. Where does he work?
12. Do you speak German
13. What do you know about Germany
14. Do you know anyone in Germany
15. Mention the states in Germany
16. What is the population of Bavaria
17. What is the population of Germany
18. What really interest you about Germany

I later picked up the phone, which was as well followed by oral interview;
19: what do you know about Germany; Told her the little I know, the president, the chancellor, their party, the population as at 2017 and the population as at last year December 2016
20: Tell me about your intended state: Told her the little I know, the weather, the culture, the wine, the governor of the state, the mayor of city, population of the city, location of the city, the neighbouring states.
21: Mention the countries that bothered Germany: Stated all the 9 countries and each of their capitals, From there, mentioned the 16 states followed by each of their capitals as well.

Here, she said I can see you know a lot, we will contact you.

Interview: 31st August
Sent in sponsorship letter: 6th of October
A.M drops just like manna from heaven 27th of October

JMU, Wuerzburg, Bavaria, Germany…. Am on my way
IT CAN ONLY BE GOD
@GBASKI @PVIBES (i dey follow una bumper to bumper ooooo)
@MICHLAN (thanks for the first doc you sent to me)
@HADASSAEKE (thanks for your time and the copy you sent few months back)
@MRBIGMAN (Thanks for the ginger and the OT)
@FUTUREWISE ( Always ready to answer questions via any medium)

And host of others I couldn't mention at present. You are too much
GOD BLESS US ALL
congrats bro. More blessing. Go to Germany and succeed.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2017
Raemond:
where is @Pitapromise?
im back
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 10:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
honourableseyi:
Congratulations to everyone that has gotten AM mail and those that are in Germany now. This year is one of the most successful years for Nigeria students. The rate of issuance of German student visa this year is unprecedented. Long may it continue. Congratulations Hadashake, Touchflex, donokafor and host of othera that I can't remember. Come to Deustchland and succeed. @Hadashake, You have won the battle; now you can boldly say, God is good. God bless Deustchland. Finally, for those that want to pay uniassist fee, feel free to pm me. Shalom
thanks bro seyi for more of your help and guide to the good people of this thread. You and other experience people have really show love and help. Thanks I appreciate that. You words on your fb page are so so inspiring. Keep it up bro. God bless you.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 10:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
makinzwurld:
Hallo Leute! Hi guys! (In Jenny's Voice)

I just want to say a big THANK YOU to God, and a very big shout out to all who contribute immensely on this thread every time. And a big congrats to everyone who have gotten AMs and also gotten visas.

I'm writing to encourage newbies that, with God, anything is possible! And also to let you know, this thread is loaded! Its a mine loaded with more-than-useful information. Its a collection of encyclopedias begging to give you abundant and more-than-enough knowledge, just like wisdom is crying in the streets to everyone who desires to have her. You should not ignore the pleas of all who ask you to read it from previous pages.

Since 2015 when I got my admission to study M.Sc ERM at B-TU, and after being refused a visa that year, I deferred my admission to WS2016, and then to WS2017 again due to a whole lot of issues. But, believe it or not, I'm writing to you right here from Germany. I've begun studying! It can only be God!

I went for my first interview on August 18 2015. I got my new admission letter sometime in April 2017, applied for a visa and got a date for June 20 2017. I got a Go-fund-me mail from the embassy on the 25th of September 2017 to fund until the 10th of October 2017. I was finally able to pay in completely on that same date (Twas a big miracle, all thanks to God), but I had to write the embassy that I had funded (proof of transfers were also attached) and that DB will later send the confirmation, so I needed some more time, which was honored.

Long story short, DB confirmation dropped 11th of October, AM dropped on the 12th of October, Visa was collected by hand from the embassy 3 days after AM dropped (I had to write a letter to the embassy to this effect since I was running out of time with enrollment).

God favored me all the way. To all who aspire to achieve this dream, remain tenacious and resilient, and with Jesus on your side granting you favor, you're good to go! I believe God will favor you all too.

So this is me saying, All the best guys! Tschuss!
amen. What I just know is that since there's life there's hope. All the best bro.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by righthappenings: 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Good evening great minds, testimony time grin

Interview: 26.09.2017
Funded Acct: 29.09.2017
A.M. dropped:23.10.2017
Visa Collection:27.10.2017

I thank God for making this a reality, and everyone that shared vital information here. To the newbies everything is possible, do yourself a favour by reading the previous threads, i bet you won't stumble.

I wish everyone all the very best.

Germany here i come grin

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Johnnyessence(m): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
righthappenings:
Good evening great minds, testimony time grin

Interview: 26.09.2017
Funded Acct: 29.09.2017
A.M. dropped:23.10.2017
Visa Collection:27.10.2017

I thank God for making this a reality, and everyone that shared vital information here. To the newbies everything is possible, do yourself a favour by reading the previous threads, i bet you won't stumble.

I wish everyone all the very best.

Germany here i come grin
congrats bro. Go to germany and succeed. All the best.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by SooCute(m): 11:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hi guys! i am excited hearing all the good news, i expect more to come.
My question is: What influence does the state you intend to study in have over your visa success? Does the state act as intermediary to the visa-issuing embassy?

Again, i visited the German embassy at Abuja to authenticate my documents only for the access control personnel to tell i had to book appointment online. Handed me the email. I mailed the embassy but they didn't seem too reply accordingly. Has this happened before? I have already sent another request for appointment.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by henriq2: 12:59am On Oct 28, 2017
SooCute:
Hi guys! i am excited hearing all the good news, i expect more to come.
My question is: What influence does the state you intend to study in have over your visa success? Does the state act as intermediary to the visa-issuing embassy?
It is your city in Germany that approves the visa based on the recommendation of the VOs

Again, i visited the German embassy at Abuja to authenticate my documents only for the access control personnel to tell i had to book appointment online. Handed me the email. I mailed the embassy but they didn't seem too reply accordingly. Has this happened before? I have already sent another request for appointment.

Wait till Monday and then write them again. Always write before 9:00Am
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by henriq2: 1:05am On Oct 28, 2017
hadassaheke:
God bless you @donkafor
God bless you @Dolpaz
God bless you @Justwise
God bless us all!!

TUM here I come!!!

Congratulations to you #queenofMunich

Like I have always said It's Possible

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.