Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692256 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2017
Abimbola2018:
Good morning, for those who have gone through visa interview, on the visa appointment booking page we are asked to come with primary school certificate, pls i dnt have mine will i b rejected ... cry embarassed

Help! Pls
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chrisb2r200: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2017
Hello please help ooo....if one is applying for admissions, the reference letter from a lecturer must be from a lecturer in your university or department?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 9:51am On Dec 16, 2017
No appointments again, wow!, I have to be ready to take the one I've already booked, what's gonna happen if one doesn't have documents older than five years?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Billyjim: 10:07am On Dec 16, 2017
This seems like a proverb to me, can you pls eloborate
Jigba:

There are jobs and there are jobs. I agree joor grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 16, 2017
Billyjim:
This seems like a proverb to me, can you pls eloborate

Well, from my experience. You will get better jobs, if you know the language

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lammydamsel: 11:11am On Dec 16, 2017
Abimbola2018:

Me!!!!!!... Are u done wit d application online
Almost. Are you in Lagos? Let's send the application together to reduce cost.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lammydamsel: 11:14am On Dec 16, 2017
dailydolar:
where are u based am in ph lets talk my number is on handle
I am in Lagos
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 12:03pm On Dec 16, 2017
donkafor:
Student discount depends on the office in charge.

For Abuja, I paid 13k during my application while another office in Lokoja collected 11.9k.

@dayjeee, contact me via WhatsApp.

may be u didnt request for student discount i called dhl office lagos b4 i sent mine so when i go to ph office the guy told me 13k i told him direct hat his office in lagos says its 11980 for student discount he just look me laff na so i make extra 1k bros so make we dey shine our eyes 1k is small but it can do photocopy for you in this journey
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 12:08pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lammydamsel:

I am in Lagos
lets still collabo u can reach me on my number or drop your lets talk

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by CassieV(f): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
Abimbola2018:

Kk..so wat are my chances of admission.
1.5 is a very good score so your chances of admission is high. Just provide all the requirements they want and write a good motivational letter.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
Abimbola2018:

CassieV post=63317211:

It's 1.55 assuming that the lowest pass grade for your school is 1.

Kk..so wat are my chances of admission.

I strongly doubt that the lowest pass grade for your school is 1. Then what's the fail grade? Only 0?

Check your grading description on your transcript and verify.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lammydamsel:

Almost. Are you in Lagos? Let's send the application together to reduce cost.

I am in lag but i am applying to 3 schools so am sending all d application to a family friend in germany. She will help me post dem
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by hillsiderfak(m): 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
dayjeee:
go to Daad.de, put the course you want to study in the search block, and adjust the advance search to English only.
THANKS alot. I don reach there
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
Hello, is there any problem if one laminates his/her documents?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by angeoliz: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jigba:

I'm sure there's already an existing WhatsApp group

It doesn't hurt to ask your questions here though, I don't see the reason why a WhatsApp group should be created

I have been asking a question here since no reply
I'm an aspiring German student I don't know how to go about the steps I need to start so that I can Atleast resume early

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
angeoliz:

I'm an aspiring German student I don't know how to go about the steps I need to start so that I can Atleast resume early

If you ask an already answered questions, no one would be willing to reply

Reading previous german threads here doesn't hurt either
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
I get curves too sis, you've just got to know how to "Ka si ara" grin grin grin endure

You for Undergraduate or Masters?
angeoliz:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Immafrank: 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
dayjeee:
Thank you bro

that's what I'm trying to say but me no get time to dey argue. I used it twice in Ibadan headquarters and they charged 13k plus each
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by angeoliz: 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2017
ibnkokumo:
I get curves too sis, you've just got to know how to "Ka si ara" grin grin grin endure

You for Undergraduate or Masters?

Undergraduate oh

This thread are so long they have got 159 pages how do I read the whole 159 threads

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Ezyp(m): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
dailydolar:
what is the price sir so we can know cos dhl is 11,980

Abimbola2018:

Thanks how much

I went to dhl and I was told their student express is 16,400, Fedx told me their student express is 16,040. So at UPS their student express is 13,950. Hence my initial statement that they are cheaper. In 3working days, I had confirmation from uni-assist that my documents are with them.

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 2:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
haha, Have you just WAEC or you've done ND,HND, A-Levels or 100L in any Nigerian Uni? and are you learning German?
angeoliz:

Undergraduate oh

This thread are so long they have got 159 pages how do I read the whole 159 threads
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Blackanada(m): 2:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
angeoliz:

Undergraduate oh

You don't need to read everything, but you can use the search feature of Nairaland or even google, and in less than 30minutes you'll know most things you need to know.

In German education system there's no handholding, it's swim or drown. You need to learn to be able to research stuff on your own if you want to survive the education system there.

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
Stimmt
Blackanada:

You don't need to read everything, but you can use the search feature of Nairaland or even google, and in less than 30minutes you'll know most things you need to know.

In German education system there's no handholding, it's swim or drown. You need to learn to be able to research stuff on your own if you want to survive the education system there.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by angeoliz: 2:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
ibnkokumo:
haha, Have you just WAEC or you've done ND,HND, A-Levels or 100L in any Nigerian Uni? and are you learning German?

Yes I have Waec and a diploma from uniben

Most are the German universities are in German I'm like dead confused
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
With Diploma in which course, is that the same course you'd like to do in Germany?
angeoliz:

Yes I have Waec and a diploma from uniben

Most are the German universities are in German I'm like dead confused
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by originalwarriman(m): 2:53pm On Dec 16, 2017
[quote author=angeoliz post=63335829]

Undergraduate oh

This thread are so long they have got 159 pages how do I read the whole 159 threads[/quote

ready the 159 pages is for your own good. cos u will get answers to some of the questions bothering you.

there's always a little pain before gain so that you. an value the gain.
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 3:06pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blackanada:

I strongly doubt that the lowest pass grade for your school is 1. Then what's the fail grade? Only 0?

Check your grading description on your transcript and verify.
most naija uni fail grade is zero which is =F. While 1 is the leasr u get to pass a course which is equivalent to E.

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.