Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 (692284 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by angeoliz: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
ibnkokumo:
With Diploma in which course, is that the same course you'd like to do in Germany?

Yes my diploma is in maritime studies and ICT.
And I want to do ICT l/computer science

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
angeoliz:

Undergraduate oh

This thread are so long they have got 159 pages how do I read the whole 159 threads

Achso!!!! . Prepare to read more pages of slides and lecture notes here in Germany. It will do you a lot of good if you can read them. You can get to Germany without asking a single question on this thread by simply read and follow the previous questions and answers. Shalom

4 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 3:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Billyjim:
hello boss can you elaborate what you meant by there are jobs and jobs in germany.

Nothing much to elaborate. Even in naija, there are jobs and there are jobs. It means some jobs are better than the other in terms of energy "sapping" Shalom

5 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
I think you're good to go and can study in English use www.daad.de to search if this course is available in English, you might need to submit proof of English certificate like IELTS/TEOFL check first, schools like Hochschule Rein Waal University of Applied Sciences should have it in English, I think they now pay 1500 euro in that school, most courses are taught in English. visit school website by clicking this link: https://www.hochschule-rhein-waal.de/en and please, contact the school admission/international office, inform them about your situation before applying so it won't result to waste of time and resources, application is via Uni-assist
angeoliz:

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
Gcapable:
Most of these rules and laws you state are written rules and laws everywhere in Germany but in practice, what obtains in Berlin is different. Berlin will give you permit that is more than the validity of your passport. When you even try to point it out, you will be told to come back with the new passport when you have it and they will transfer your permit to it. This is not just from personal experience but from experiences of others in Berlin too.

I dont know which state in Germany you live in but a lot of impossibles in other states are to a very reasonable extent possible in Berlin. Probably because of the high population here.

I don't answer questions based on the state where I am currently living only, rather based on the general norm. However, there are exceptions not only from city to city but from one officer in charge to another. This has been dealt with in the previous posts again and again on this thread, thus the need not to "flog" it. Moreover, exceptions are not norm or policy as far as Germany is concerned. Though Berlin is a different world on its own ranging from the number of years given, to the amount needed for extension and so on because of lack of manpower to cater for the population. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
angeoliz:

Higher or ordinary?

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by angeoliz: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2017
ibnkokumo:
I think you're good to go and can study in English use www.daad.de to search if this course is available in English, you might need to submit proof of English certificate like IELTS/TEOFL check first, schools like Hochschule Rein Waal University of Applied Sciences should have it in English, I think they now pay 1500 euro in that school, most courses are taught in English. visit school website by clicking this link: https://www.hochschule-rhein-waal.de/en and please, contact the school admission/international office, inform them about your situation before applying so it won't result to waste of time and resources, application is via Uni-assist

Thank you so much this was very helpful

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by angeoliz: 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2017
honourableseyi:

Higher or ordinary?

Ordinary
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
To whom it may concern. You can minimise the cost of sending your document to Germany by following these steps.

1. Look for the people that are interested

2. Look for someone in Germany

3. Package the document in a small envelope and inside A4 envelope and address it accordingly and individually

4. Package all of the A4 enevelopes inside one big envelope and send the document to the contact in Germany through DHL. ( This has been the most reliable courier as far as I am concerned.)

5. The contact will distribute the documents to the respective destinations at the cost of €1.45, which is less than 800 naira payable to the Nigeria account of the contact. ( It take 2 days within Germany).

This has been proved to save a lot of costs again and again. Shalom

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
Anyone applying to/studying in university of Bremen, Bremen?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2017
angeoliz:

Ordinary

The ordinary diploma cannot give you admission to study in Germany but Higher. However, you might be lucky since or provided the certificate is carrying the name of the University of Benin; thus they might not see it as the polytechnic ordinary diploma. Since you are targeting winter, I would advise you to look for any course this summer, apply to it for a confirmation provided the course(s) is under uni-assist. If it is accepted even without admission, all you have to do to apply to your chosen course next winter is to send only signed the uni-assist application form and pay the required fee. There will be no need to send the certified document again. But if rejected, you will quickly explore plan B on time instead of waiting till after winter application before you know the state of things. My suggestion though. Shalom
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2017
styles2009:

When they ask, tell them you came with AIDA Cruise Ship docked in Hamburg port, My favorite response and automatically making anyone asking that question a fool. grin

AIDA Vita or AIDA prima? grin grin grin
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by honourableseyi: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2017
styles2009:

I like the bolded part. grin cool

The Mayor of ...................let me come and be going tongue tongue tongue
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lammydamsel: 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
Abimbola2018:

I am in lag but i am applying to 3 schools so am sending all d application to a family friend in germany. She will help me post dem

Acho.. Alles gute
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by angeoliz: 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
honourableseyi:

The ordinary diploma cannot give you admission to study in Germany but Higher. However, you might be lucky since or provided the certificate is carrying the name of the University of Benin; thus they might not see it as the polytechnic ordinary diploma. Since you are targeting winter, I would advise you to look for any course this summer, apply to it for a confirmation provided the course(s) is under uni-assist. If it is accepted even without admission, all you have to do to apply to your chosen course next winter is to send only signed the uni-assist application form and pay the required fee. There will be no need to send the certified document again. But if rejected, you will quickly explore plan B on time instead of waiting till after winter application before you know the state of things. My suggestion though. Shalom

Definito

That's I'll do that

2 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
I'll try not to sound harsh but there are some questions that millennials shouldn't ask and truth must be said .

Whenever i see someone type " please i just finished undergraduate studies, how can i get a school in germany?" i just nod my head in shame. I mean in all sincerity, where do we begin to answer this question. How? It is even more shameful when such a person is going for a higher degree not a first.

The world is at our fingertips people. If you have data for nairaland, then my guess is you have enough subscription to google all these things.

Google.....Research....at least do the preliminary work and you can come to ask for directions where you're lost or you don't understand.

No one can do your work for you and people will only help you if they see you've tried your bit.

Peace!!!!

7 Likes

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by angeoliz: 5:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
ayomeah:
I'll try not to sound harsh but there are some questions that millennials shouldn't ask and truth must be said .

Whenever i see someone type " please i just finished undergraduate studies, how can i get a school in germany?" i just nod my head in shame. I mean in all sincerity, where do we begin to answer this question. How? It is even more shameful when such a person is going for a higher degree not a first.

The world is at our fingertips people. If you have data for nairaland, then my guess is you have enough subscription to google all these things.

Google.....Research....at least do the preliminary work and you can come to ask for directions where you're lost or you don't understand.

No one can do your work for you and people will only help you if they see you've tried your bit.

Peace!!!!

Overskills nie dey make monkey fall
Some people asking aren't asking because they don't have data to search for the answers rather they are asking because for goodness sake this is a German schooling Enquiries like I said most of their websites are in Germany you can't tell me you did everything by yourself without asking one damn question

If you can't answer ignore,it's better than throwing low key shades

And try to help anyone it doesn't matter if they are too dumb to be graduates

You are not God,you either help or mind your business

Not that
You are not helping and you aren't minding your damn business

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ayomeah(f): 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
angeoliz:

Overskills nie dey make monkey fall
Some people asking aren't asking because they don't have data to search for the answers rather they are asking because for goodness sake this is a German schooling Enquiries like I said most of their websites are in Germany you can't tell me you did everything by yourself without asking one damn question

If you can't answer ignore,it's better than throwing low key shades

And try to help anyone it doesn't matter if they are too dumb to be graduates

You are not God,you either help or mind your business

Not that
You are not helping and you aren't minding your damn business

No sir. You probably didn't comprehend my statement.i never said they don't have data to make enquiries and this is no shade. Read well and construe to make a proper inference before replying
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by trojrobert: 6:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
ibnkokumo:

Boss, how far, when is interview na

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by ibnkokumo(m): 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2017
Still 28th
trojrobert:

Boss, how far, when is interview na
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2017
Lammydamsel:

Acho.. Alles gute

Danke..pls wat dd u choose as university entrance grade
I picked 4.5
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Lammydamsel: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2017
Abimbola2018:

I picked 4.5

Yes, 4.5 for foreign HZB

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by chi555: 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2017
Please who's in Ph and wants to send docs to uniassist next week. Please contact me asap so we can collabo. Tanks
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dayjeee(m): 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
Anyone applying to Bremen university
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by dailydolar(m): 10:07pm On Dec 16, 2017
Abimbola2018:

I picked 4.5
thats what dey said we should all pick

1 Like

Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Talk2bryant(m): 2:04am On Dec 17, 2017
Brothers and sisters in the Lord I need some clarifications here, I've read through the pages and done some research prior to this.

How do I book an appointment for verification of documents, I've combed through the German embassy website and I can't see the link.

Is it a must a verify my documents? I have been offered an admission for this summer session and I've booked an appointment for 8th January 2018. If yes, can I still meet up for my verification, I plan to do it this week.

Regarding the issue of finance. I understand I have to create a block account, can I use a letter of sponsor by my parent or uncle ?

Thanks for your time
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by originalwarriman(m): 2:30am On Dec 17, 2017
[b][/b]
Talk2bryant:
Brothers and sisters in the Lord I need some clarifications here, I've read through the pages and done some research prior to this.

How do I book an appointment for verification of documents, I've combed through the German embassy website and I can't see the link.

Is it a must a verify my documents? I have been offered an admission for this summer session and I've booked an appointment for 8th January 2018. If yes, can I still meet up for my verification, I plan to do it this week.

Regarding the issue of finance. I understand I have to create a block account, can I use a letter of sponsor by my parent or uncle ?

Thanks for your time
Talk2bryant:

Thanks for your time
Talk2bryant:

Thanks for your time

Regarding your last question, the person must have a residents permit and earning up to €1500 monthly. so is ur uncle or parent in this category?
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Abimbola2018: 6:59am On Dec 17, 2017
Pls can someone answer d question
Is primary school certificate compulsory for d visa appointment booking cos i dont have mine
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Magma012: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2017
honourableseyi:
To whom it may concern. You can minimise the cost of sending your document to Germany by following these steps.

1. Look for the people that are interested

2. Look for someone in Germany

3. Package the document in a small envelope and inside A4 envelope and address it accordingly and individually

4. Package all of the A4 enevelopes inside one big envelope and send the document to the contact in Germany through DHL. ( This has been the most reliable courier as far as I am concerned.)

5. The contact will distribute the documents to the respective destinations at the cost of €1.45, which is less than 800 naira payable to the Nigeria account of the contact. ( It take 2 days within Germany).

This has been proved to save a lot of costs again and again. Shalom
I'm fully interested
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Talk2bryant(m): 7:34am On Dec 17, 2017
originalwarriman:
[/b][b]

Regarding your last question, the person must have a residents permit and earning up to €1500 monthly. so is ur uncle or parent in this category?
they reside here in Nigeria and earn more than that
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2017
Talk2bryant:
they reside here in Nigeria and earn more than that
Must be a some one residing in Germany
Re: General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 by Hayor4real: 8:01am On Dec 17, 2017
Hayor4real:

Must be a some one residing in Germany
But if the person stays in Nigeria...you will have to open a block account

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (514)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.