Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa (6034 Views)

It Did Not Feel Like One Nigeria Today As Army Murdered Unarmed Civilians / US VP Biden Calls Jonathan, Says He's A Strong Example To Africa / Youths Arrest District-Head Connected To Boko-Haram In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by MandingoII(m): 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2010
[s]Ye of little faith,

In America, data show Nigerians are the most educated immigrants
By LESLIE CASIMIR

http://naijanet.com/news/source/2008/may/27/1000.html

Now pick your cotton akata!!! Oh I forgot, now stay in your hood akata and sell your dru[/s]g

You baboon mofo's been touting that stat since America allowed you ugly ass within these borders.

That is an OLD STATISTIC when we allowed YOUR BEST AND BRIGHTEST in.

today, most of you uneducated mofos' are 419'ers, TAXI DRIVErs, Janitors and work as dishwashers in african restaurants.

you do nothing to contribute to American society, all you do is send your few dollars to Nigeria via western union.

If anything you people are KNOWN for your FRAUD, AND CREEPY WAYS, and now we can add TERRORIST to the category.

kick rocks, bum
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by MandingoII(m): 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2010
some of you bum ass b.tches is who I was talking about.

Not all nigerians are fugged up knuckleheads but EzeUche IS the b.tch I was referring to when I started this thread.

you think you special because you got a half a/s/sed education in Nigerian, but here in America you are of a low social class. Therefore you try to define yourself by attacking African Americans.

Nigga, you in OUR country. We BUILT this mofo. You should be kissing our collective a/s/s es for the gains WE made to allow your backward a/s/s through these borders.

It's all good, your GREEN CARD can be REVOLKED.
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by edoyad(m): 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2010
You guys shouldn't blame the OP abeg. Many of these guys wished they had something to be proud of when encountering a racist who tells you to, "hop your black a$s back to Africa".
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by ikeyman00(m): 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@ mandingsucke

get your self a hanger

fool we know how u suckers feel when a Nigerian drive by

learn to live with it!! sucker
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by MandingoII(m): 11:30pm On Feb 06, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@ mandingsucke

get your self a hanger

fool we know how u suckers feel when a Nigerian drive by

learn to live with it!! sucker

shut your no talking ass up
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by mamagee3(f): 11:33pm On Feb 06, 2010
Beaf:

Yes, they are a "disgrace" to those who sold them to strangers. embarassed

Ever since they have been liberated, What have they gained?
If they are not in jail for drug use, It's robbery, they are a big disgrace. . .I tell you.
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by ikeyman00(m): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

manding fool; now forget the nigerians for now grin grin

right sing this to ur white master

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHl2OzgPlgA&feature=related
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by oyinda3(f): 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2010
we don't waste our time thinking such things about whether or not Akatas feel connected to Africa. So, i don't get the point of this topic  undecided
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by MandingoII(m): 11:42pm On Feb 06, 2010
[s]Ever since they have been liberated, What have they gained?
If they are not in jail for drug use, It's robbery, they are a big disgrace. . .I tell yo[/s]u.

an american JAIL CELL is preferred to an upscale nigerian living.

Let's see what they get:

3 square meals
Clean living space
healthcare
work out facilities
Cable television
WORKING electricity.

yup, I'd rather be in an American jail cell than in a Nigerian slum.
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by ikeyman00(m): 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2010
'
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by MandingoII(m): 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2010
we don't waste our time thinking such things about whether or not Akatas feel connected to Africa. So, i don't get the point of this topic  Undecided

but you DO pray each and every day for the ALMIGHTY VISA to america.

and then you get here,

lol
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by strangleyo: 11:44pm On Feb 06, 2010
This is a silly trollish thread.

I'd wish most blacks would have some form of solidarity the way white Americans and White Europeans show to each other.

Many of the reasons for America's success is exploitation of its blacks people in the past. Free labour to terraform a wild landscape into a something a white European transplant civilization could find habitable. On the back of blacks. Nothing you should be proud of.

A strong Africa would be a good thing for you AA's too. It would give you some leeway in dealing with racist whites. And African nations would show solidarity with exploited blacks in America the way many white countries show solidarity with whites across the world.

But w/e,
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by SEFAGO(m): 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2010
an american JAIL CELL is preferred to an upscale nigerian living.

Let's see what they get:

3 square meals
Clean living space
healthcare
work out facilities
Cable television
WORKING electricity.

yup, I'd rather be in an American jail cell than in a Nigerian slum.

grin
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by Beaf: 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2010
mama-gee:

Ever since they have been liberated, What have they gained?
If they are not in jail for drug use, It's robbery, they are a big disgrace. . .I tell you.

Coming from slavery means you have to fight your way up from a long way down, deep below the sewer's. Not easy, but its not like our part of black Africa is doing anything stellar. [size=5pt]Where is Yar Adua?[/size]
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by oyinda3(f): 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2010
MandingoII:

but you DO pray each and every day for the ALMIGHTY VISA to america.

and then you get here,

lol

so what has visa to america got to do with Akatas feeling connected to we Africans? undecided
ur logic is eluding me here.
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 06, 2010
mandingo the disjointed deadbeat scammer claiming black roots.

doesnt your life tire you every once in a while? With your butt stuck behind a computer all day forced to post meaningless topics just because you have no other worthwhile thing to do with your existence.

Is this what technology has reduced you to?
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 07, 2010
yes, mandingo is a scammer and hacker

he works very closely with them.

Dont ask me how i know.
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by edoyad(m): 12:03am On Feb 07, 2010
Tpia please share any relevant info to meaning to this meaninglessness
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 07, 2010
^^ he has to start worthless threads in order to help out his cronies

that's the problem with IE
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by mamagee3(f): 12:05am On Feb 07, 2010
Beaf:

Coming from slavery means you have to fight your way up from a long way down, deep below the sewer's. Not easy, but its not like our part of black Africa is doing anything stellar. [size=5pt]Where is Yar Adua?[/size]

Are you African American or are you just someone ignorant that has never read a history book? undecided
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by edoyad(m): 12:08am On Feb 07, 2010
@tpia i suspect the person in question frequents NL with other usernames, could it be those usually ending with the number 9 ?
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by Beaf: 12:09am On Feb 07, 2010
mama-gee:

Are you African American or are you just someone ignorant that has never read a history book? undecided

There is no history book that say's anything different from what I mentioned, except its a fairy tale. The truth is sad.

Mandingo's methods are crude, but the door was left open centuries ago and it's still open today.
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 07, 2010
edoyad:

@tpia i suspect the person in question frequents NL with other usernames, could it be those usually ending with the number 9 ?

they are legion
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by edoyad(m): 12:14am On Feb 07, 2010
Haha, tpia i can see you're trying to lure me into one of those encounters with your friends. Please Let's not even go there.
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 07, 2010
^^ calm down.

if you knew the answer then why did you ask the question.

dont let anyone including tpia spoil your joy nah wink
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by SEFAGO(m): 12:17am On Feb 07, 2010
Beaf:

There is no history book that say's anything different from what I mentioned, except its a fairy tale. The truth is sad.

Mandingo's methods are crude, but the door was left open centuries ago and it's still open today.

True a bit. I do have reservations though. Mandingo is not a disenfranchised and ignorant African-American. He is a troll. Especially if he considers an American prison better than Nigeria
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by edoyad(m): 12:24am On Feb 07, 2010
Well atleast we know why There're so many AAs in American prisons.
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by SEFAGO(m): 12:28am On Feb 07, 2010
^Largely because of institutional racism, as well as a cycle of violence that is quite hard to break from. Do not blame the effect but the cause.
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by oyinda3(f): 12:35am On Feb 07, 2010
SEFAGO:

^Largely because of institutional racism, as well as a cycle of violence that is quite hard to break from. Do not blame the effect but the cause.

mabingo will disagree with u. According to him, Akatas are living the lives of kings while Africans are living as slaves in jungles. u don't know him yet i assume
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by MandingoII(m): 12:36am On Feb 07, 2010
I'm tired of kickin ya'll a/s/s

you beginning to bore me.
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by MandingoII(m): 12:37am On Feb 07, 2010
do ya'll have elephants in ya'll back yards? grin
Re: Despite What You 'think,' Black Americans Do Not Feel Connected To Africa by SEFAGO(m): 12:39am On Feb 07, 2010
^ See he is a troll, lol, and we are feeding him.

Yeah I have met him, his username never fails to amaze me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Central Bank Releases New Currency Note (pic) / Bad Fuel: Buhari Didn’t Order Query Of NMDPRA Head – Vanguard / Bye-Elections: APC Pegs Senatorial Forms At N20m, Reps N10m, State Assembly N2m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.