Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK (60493 Views)

Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / IBB Confirms Statement Asking Buhari To Step Down, Any Other Info Is Fake - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ekiseme:
Sharap there, don't attack the messenger

Deal with the message.

wat message..,that the photo was shot during ramadan and @ d sametime a photoshop
points lik why are they havin naija foods n drink on the table ..grin
Or where he declared APC witches/wizard they've jazz d populace with charm... jus wondering how many names, baba n tinubu wan call fr calabash well lets leave that for nollywood ..Alol !! lwkmd.
same FfK told us during campaign n swore wit his life buhari wil not b president.,fastforward,,same man join fayose cry ..aishat cannt go to america,, buhari is dead nt cuming back ,,buhari returned ,,now buhari is on life support ,,VP ddnt see buhari later was jus 5min meeting ... that is d shit yu want us to deal with.
Are their no opposition with intelligence,,resources ar scarce i learnt but our nation as shown brain naa very scarce part to find in acclaimed humans.. ffk,,fayose entertainers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by nextprince: 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Your presidiot was already half dead before coming to aso rock. For someone living on a cocktail of routine drugs, you advised not to fast and even if you must, you must keep it light. A frailty like buhari cannot fast from dawn to dusk! Run with this instead!
Sorry bro, one at a time, you missed the topic.

The topic is about when the picture was taken.

Pls was the picture taken during fasting period?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
...come rain come shine, one day this charade and propaganda must stop.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by Dee60: 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Who is really very sick among the two?

A. FFK

B. PMB

And the answer is.......................................................................................................A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by BeardedMeat(m): 4:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
ericsmith:

wat message..,that the photo was shot during ramadan and @ d sametime a photoshop
points lik why are they havin naija foods n drink on the table ..grin
Or where he declared APC witches/wizard they've jazz d populace with charm... jus wondering how many names, baba n tinubu wan call fr calabash well lets leave that for nollywood ..Alol !! lwkmd.
same FfK told us during campaign n swore wit his life buhari wil not b president.,fastforward,,same man join fayose cry ..aishat cannt go to america,, buhari is dead nt cuming back ,,buhari returned ,,now buhari is on life support ,,VP ddnt see buhari later was jus 5min meeting ... that is d shit yu want us to deal with.
Are their no opposition with intelligence,,resources ar scarce i learnt but our nation as shown brain naa very scarce part to find in acclaimed humans.. ffk,,fayose entertainers
Ffk never said the photos were photoshopped. You got that line from the post of nextprince because you couldn't read the long article yourself. Go back and read the article to really know what was said.
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by BeardedMeat(m): 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
nextprince:

Sorry bro, one at a time, you missed the topic.

The topic is about when the picture was taken.

Pls was the picture taken during fasting period?
The joke is on you. Were you not congratulating a fellow zombie for remarking the time on the wristwatch of the Londoners and how it Ramadan fasts are not broken by 4pm? My counter obviously caught you off-balance smiley
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by Dee60: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2017
nextprince:
One day we go just see say dis man don pull shirt enter market.

On one hand, you were reliably informed the picture was taken during Ramadan, and on the other hand it was photoshopped. Which of the two? Photoshopped or Ramadan pic? And which of the Ramadans? The immediate past or the previous?

This is the same man who swore with his life that Aisha Buhari dared not visit The States only to start talking of diplomatic immunity when she later visited as if the concept of the so-called diplomatic immunity wasn't in existence when he was barking upandan. Funny as this sounds, he has followers, mostly from the wandering Jewish tribes.

Anyway, his fellow unchained mad dogs are always praising him, that may be the driving force.

You can see that every reasonable person has deserted him. His remaining two allies are Kanu and Fayose. The three seem to have something in common - something not right!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by joey048(m): 4:47pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nagisa:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10208915249787939&id=1516216357
only one thing I know is that is not the canned coke bin sold in London

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by nextprince: 4:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
BeardedMeat:
The joke is on you. Were you not congratulating a fellow zombie for remarking the time on the wristwatch of the Londoners and how it Ramadan fasts are not broken by 4pm? My counter obviously caught you off-balance smiley

You derailed and still not back on track. The observation of the "fellow zombie" actually proved who the zombies are. Ffk said the shot was taken during Ramadan and the real zombies were already sucking his balls without due diligence.

The observation of the "fellow zombie" shows the picture couldn't had been taken during fasting since fasting aren't broken by 4 (am or pm).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by nextprince: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Dee60:

You can see that every reasonable person has deserted him. His remaining two allies are Kanu and Fayose. The three seem to have something in common - something not right!

You are right. I just took some time to reason it out, his closest allies as it stands now are kanu and Fayose.

Good observation.
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by Yuji: 4:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
DreamSonInlaw:

I like the Meme too buh nothing gladens my heart on Nairaland as the word "Afonja"
Hmmm.....Igbo spotted tongue grin wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by BeardedMeat(m): 4:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
nextprince:

You derailed and still not back on track. The observation of the "fellow zombie" actually proved who the zombies are. Ffk said the shot was taken during Ramadan and the real zombies were already sucking his balls.

The observation of the "fellow zombie" shows the picture couldn't had been taken during fasting since fasting aren't broken by 4 (am or pm).
OK, I get your point. Just try and write more intelligently cos not everyone has the patience to find the hidden meanings in the trash you write.
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by oodua1stson: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2017
I knew it was fake when buhari wasn't wearing his away Jersey grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by juman(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
oodua1stson:
I knew it was fake when buhari wasn't wearing his away Jersey grin grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by nextprince: 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
BeardedMeat:
OK, I get your point. Just try and write more intelligently cos not everyone has the patience to find the hidden meanings in the trash you write.

Okay, noted.

But get a copy of this book to avoid cases like the emboldened. grin grin

Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by juman(m): 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
APC should fix the economy. thats the priority of the masses.
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by xpiranza: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
i agree with ffk shaaa y nigerian drinks in uk, secondly y is it that they took onlyone picture with the president if they truly saw him they could have taken several pix with him.....just my take shaa

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by Bobby808: 5:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
nextprince:
One day we go just see say dis man don pull shirt enter market.

On one hand, you were reliably informed the picture was taken during Ramadan, and on the other hand it was photoshopped. Which of the two? Photoshopped or Ramadan pic? And which of the Ramadans? The immediate past or the previous?

This is the same man who swore with his life that Aisha Buhari dared not visit The States only to start talking of diplomatic immunity when she later visited as if the concept of the so-called diplomatic immunity wasn't in existence when he was barking upandan. Funny as this sounds, he has followers, mostly from the wandering Jewish tribes.

Anyway, his fellow unchained mad dogs are always praising him, that may be the driving force.
But what is actually wrong with cheering up wirh visitors or even taking clips with the visitors in 'you tubel so as to avoid all these trouble of lying. I mean what is wrong in proving that Buhari is ok.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by Buharimustgo: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
toolovely:

no, perhaps, you are the one who will pull his shirt and enter the market because, your brain is programmed not to reason.

some of you people are just disgusting with the way you talk and thats the reason some few will keep taking Nigerians for granted. are you better of than FFK? because, if you do, you wouldnt have spewed that up there.

we keep complaining how some old men are running the country aground, the youths who should hold them accountable are there singing praises to them.

Don't mind him ,they have been told by their Imams not to question any Muslim leader no matter how bad he is

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by dabeto: 5:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
I am worried about those "bobo drink" given to old men........jedijedi dey oooo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by boxypane(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
this monkey still dey on the lose.
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by ThisDumebi: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2017
1miccza:

Oga that's your idea i can differentiate between different bottles and i can tell you also for sure that the room itself is in Aso Rock so don't even try to convince yourself there. What you are saying is like telling me one can not differentiate between a pepsi and coca cola bottle bro, not true.

In addition, who are those in folded sleeves...and the blue t-shirt behind Buhari? All in London? "I don't mind lies but I hate inaccuracy"

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by Akon419(m): 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Have our people been bound up and charmed by these broom-loving APC wizards and witches? The truth is that God is watching this charade and He is not mocked. No matter what anyone says or does His will shall be done, His counsel shall stand, His purpose shall be established and His name shall be glorified in this situation and in our nation.FFK

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by Leez(m): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by nayosman: 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
It is quite regrettable that Nigeria is as useless as this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by Ericsdm55(m): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Like someone noted. The president look well and healthy. Judging from the picture, One can argue that he is in a position where he can at least say a word that will give Nigerians some confidence and put to rest all the unnecessary rumors regarding his health. Well, I wish him quick recovery.
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by Leez(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yuji:
Afonjas looking at FFK right now like cheesy grin I don't just know why I love this meme grin tongue
grin grin
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by alabiyemmy(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
[quote author=merit455 post=58783394][/quote]

You are confusing FFK with Fayose?
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by bwajes: 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
The enemies headed by (FFK) will soon know the truth. Baseless proofs.
Re: Buhari’s Photo With APC Governors In London Is Old And Fake – FFK by Laid2001: 5:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
Fani probably thinks CocaCola is a Nigerian Company and only available in Naija.

Non of the items on the Table is Naija food. The Cocacola is available worldwide and the fruit juices are not naija once or did he notice any Fuman or Chi fruit bottle there?

This man is stylishly running mad and his fans are hailing him on, na like play like play im go enter market oo...

FFK the husband of Ibo women and the one that helps Ikemba to keep Bianca satisfied!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Victims Of Borno Bomb Blast (Viewers Discretion) / People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll / Koko Zaria Opens Hotel (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.