Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani (37500 Views)

Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani / See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted / John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by unchangeable: 9:18am On Jul 25, 2017
hey! that sound unattainable dream. Nigeria was made by distict peoples, just to be united, with unbreakable relashionship between each company. the people who wish my blessed country to be devided, don't deserve to be Nigerian. I am proud of it.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by abbeyty(m): 9:18am On Jul 25, 2017
This biafra will be an interesting country I heard that Fayose is also lobbying for Ekiti to be part of Biafra in the west

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by baysol: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2017
Matam:
Just imagining the map, it's true we share the values with the igbos, it's also true that we want to be separated from the core North, but I don't believe the middle belt will want to be joined with biafrans, so I'm sure that is his opinion not the middle belt. I know because I'm from that region.

What value? Crime and money loving? Abeg the most progressive people today are the yorubas (great people great culture) and are the least discriminatory. Its not that yorubas really need anyone but if Nigeria should break it will be wise to follow the yorubas as it will produce a stronger nation that have been elusive in Nigeria since 1960. Think and be wise don't be intimidated and make wrong decisions. Lobatan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Cue(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2017
Obviously a lot of spiteful noisemakers are avoiding this thread...
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Adebowale89(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2017
evilyoruba:
Afonja oh afonja....diabolical cowards...scratched tiger ugly 2 faced skull miners...shame on you

just because danfulani said they will go with bia bia and you're screaming afonja again

I thought u people hate north too, so because they have pledge to follow u that's still on mouth visit, he has became your hero abi?

most of you are compound illiterate

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by sukkot: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2017
kanu shoe tho. that shyttt look real nice. somebody ask that bellicose pugnacious nigga where he got those shoes. i need one of those

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by biggy26: 9:20am On Jul 25, 2017
Nigerians need to understand that it's beyond Biafra or Igbo's, the real Nigerian spirit is crying for freedom from all forms of oppression. Religious oppression, political oppression, tribal.... Nigerians need to be free from some Nigerians!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2017
chuckdee4:
Good Lord, all this Biafra news is becoming annoying to read.
Different bogus claims here and there, if these idiots put this sort of effort into making things better there would be not talks of break up in the first place
have they not tried to make things better for the last 50 years? now it's time to break up! Nigeria can never be made better some people do not want that because it favours them if nigeria isn't better.

4 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:21am On Jul 25, 2017
Cowardice Awolowo will be rolling in his grave in anguish grin .... any minded peace loving and industrious people are free to join the Newest republic, Biafra will be a home for all, a land where ikwere man will contest for a political post in Anambra, a land where An Enugu man will be a governor in ikwere land while ijaw man will be a deputy governor in IMO state, a land of equity justice and fairness, a land every soul will have a say, in Biafra land no marginalization ,no state of origin, No discrimination but equal right to it citizen , I am ikwere man from Rumola , may thunder fire any Ediot that said Rivers is not part Biafra, I am more a Biafran than Nnamdi KANU, ikwere meka meke eh , Biafra ibiala eh grin

13 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by obyno2017: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Some people thinks its a joke but hey we are still watching. I for one have no problem with biafra , so long as they dont drag people who dont want to be part of it by force. Like my bini people will say "lets quarrel ,after all since we have been playing what did we get from it". Since we have been one nigeria, what did we get from it?,if dividing will be better,so be it
It is not that other tribes are comfortable wt what is going in Nigeria but they are weak and afraid to speak out and act. You all are waiting for Biafra to make the first step and once we achieve our aim you all will join because it will be easier for you people then.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by guru03(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2017
We are tired of this jihadist,
The Southern Kaduna man is segregated in terms of admission in all the higher institution for being a Christian.
The Southern Kaduna man is segregated in terms of employment opportunities for being a Christian.
The Southern Kaduna man is segregated in terms of building institution for being a Christian.
The Southern Kaduna man is segregated in terms of appointment to government offices for being a christian
The Southern Kaduna man is segregated in terms of road construction, facilities, etc. all for being a christian
we are tired of them.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Nwakaumu(m): 9:22am On Jul 25, 2017
Everyone is abdndoning the sinking ship called nigeria leaving yoruba and hausa behind.what afonja do not know is that biafra ideology stands for oppossition against injustice and oppression, hence every peace loving person is a biafran.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Trendirabingi: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2017
Matam:
Just imagining the map, it's true we share the values with the igbos, it's also true that we want to be separated from the core North, but I don't believe the middle belt will want to be joined with biafrans, so I'm sure that is his opinion not the middle belt. I know because I'm from that region.
u cannot tell from where u sre sitting my dear, dats ur opinion.. Its as if u are not tired of this cesspit of a contraption vis a vis farce called federal republic that is on a manipulative long tin.. U lots are so funny... Liberatiin should be all u think and all u should breath for atleast from this criminal system and criminals of nigerian government that would never change, at least if not for ur self alone, bur also for generations unborn

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by proeast(m): 9:23am On Jul 25, 2017
mmsen:
NOBODY wants to be anchored with the core North.

No one.

Why would you - what do you get from Sokoto, Borno, Katsina and the other useless emirates in the North besides senseless terrorism, child marriage, awful leadership, poverty and gross stupidity?

And that is why I keep insisting that the solution is not for the Igbos to leave but for the rest of Nigeria to come together and push the core north out of the union. They are a cancer on not just Nigeria but west Africa at large.

Good morning to you my bro. What Ojukwu saw in 1960's, Orkar realized in 1990's is what you're now seeing in 2017? No Wahala sha.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Cowardice Awolowo in be rolling in his grave with anguish grin .... any minded peace loving and industrious people are free to join the Newest republic, Biafra will be a home for all, a land where ikwere man will contest for a political post in Anambra, a land where An Enugu man will be a governor in ikwere land while ijaw man will be a deputy governor in IMO state, a land of equity justice and fairness, a land every soul will have a say, in Biafra land no marginalization ,no state of origin, No discrimination but equal right to it citizen , I am ikwere man from Rumola , may thunder fire any Ediot that said Rivers is not part Biafra, I am more a Biafran than Nnamdi KANU, ikwere meka meke eh , Biafra ibiala eh grin
Gbam! grin

5 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by baysol: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2017
abbeyty:
This biafra will be an interesting country I heard that Fayose is also lobbying for Ekiti to be part of Biafra in the west

Fayose na Ekiti rabid dog that does not know his master he's full of wishfull thinking, today he want to be Nigerian president tomorrow he want to lead Biafra. very soon he will be removed as governor and all the IPOB like noise will fizzle to a stop. Fayose to the yorubas is a charlatan that speak with both sides of his mouth.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by techprepro(m): 9:26am On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2017
`
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by proeast(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2017
baysol:

What value? Crime and money loving? Abeg the most progressive people today are the yorubas (great people great culture) and are the least discriminatory. Its not that yorubas really need anyone but if Nigeria should break it will be wise to follow the yorubas as it will produce a stronger nation that have been elusive in Nigeria since 1960. Think and be wise don't be intimidated and make wrong decisions. Lobatan.
Why you no get shame? Just look at how you're begging people to like you! These Afonja people can be ridiculous indeed, TUFIAKWA!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by teeghurl(f): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2017
cry
evilyoruba:
Afonja oh afonja....diabolical cowards...scratched tiger ugly 2 faced skull miners...shame on you
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by unipol(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2017
This is a sign that Biafra is a child of marginalization and injustice. The only fear is whether Biafrans will be able to manage themselves justly without any discrimination or incompetency. History will not be fair to them should they fail after a long time of struggle.
But should the Biafra nation be successfully competent in future, don't be surprise that even ekiti, Lagos and zamfara state will be applying to join the state of Biafra. Just like Tunisia, Algeria and morroco are all struggling to join E. U. (European Union). Nobody wants to associate with failures. Nigeria is a serious failure.

3 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by almarthins(m): 9:28am On Jul 25, 2017
ebukahandsome:
It will start like a protest and will later mature into a revolution. .. TB JOSHUA

Na lie ...
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:28am On Jul 25, 2017
LOL,who is this DanFulani to speak for southern Kaduna? - if not another nonentity seeking for relevance.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by mmsen: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2017
proeast:
Good morning to you my bro. What Ojukwu saw in 1960's, Orkar realized in 1990's is what you're now seeing in 2017? No Wahala sha.

No. I've known this since I was a child.

It is not me who is just now awakening.

But I'm glad that others are waking up.

Let us banish the real problem instead of attacking each other over petty reasons.

The rest of us know that child marriage is wrong - but not in Sokoto.

The rest of us know that a child needs to be fed, educated and nurtured - but not in Kano where they think it's okay to throw a child on the street to beg.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Yyeske(m): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2017
I'm from Zamfara and we want a referendum here, choi, these IPOB miscreants won't stop amusing us.
Even my cousin, a Gwari man from the FCT said they want a referendum to join Biafra too

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by omooba969(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2017
Jaynom:

Smh you are a reflection of the typical Igbo man. I've never experienced prejudice until I traveled to Anambra state. They didn't care that I was/am a Christian, all they saw was a Norther. I experienced hate and disgust firsthand. If This professor Danfulani thinks Kaduna south is marginalized right now and thus wants to join Biafra, then he is high on pure water. The Igbos will NEVER accept you- a Norther as their own. Many Igbos HATE Rochas Okorocha(an Igbo man) simply because he was raised in the North. The hate is real

You are absolutely right about Anambra, the prejudice is legendary & the learned ones amongst them know this. smiley As Ekiti is the fountain of knowledge, Anambra is supposed to be fountain of bigotry.

The same Anambra is still @loggerheads with Imo state, they are weary of each other...no trust. These ipobians neglect their internal differences/feuds & chasing shadows, little do they know that running away from one's problems is a race you can never win.

Anambra O Anambra! cool
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 25, 2017
obyno2017:
It is not that other tribes are comfortable wt what is going in Nigeria but they are weak and afraid to speak out and act. You all are waiting for Biafra to make the first step and once we achieve our aim you all will join because it will be easier for you people then.
I don't know about other tribe ,but I think you should go and find out about the position of Edo during the last confab before making ignorant statements, no one is waiting to join you . Your agenda end at niger bridge, that river was made by nature to put a divide. In as much as i wish you luck in your so called struggle, don't push your fangs too far else it might get cut off

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2017
Sanchez01:

It has always been.
keep telling yourself that, it might make you feel better grin
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 25, 2017
Generalyemi:

no.. .
igbos and yorubas can't come together

don't paint it.. they hate each other

I refer to those Yoruba stock who share the same ideals with Biafra not you. There are many of them that I meet everyday on the streets of Lagos and beyond.

1 Like

unipol:
This is a sign that Biafra is a child of marginalization and injustice. The only fear is whether Biafrans will be able to manage themselves justly without any discrimination or incompetency. History will not be fair to them should they fail after a long time of struggle.
But should the Biafra nation be successfully competent in future, don't be surprise that even ekiti, Lagos and zamfara state will be applying to join the state of Biafra. Just like Tunisia, Algeria and morroco are all struggling to join E. U. (European Union). Nobody wants to associate with failures. Nigeria is a serious failure.

Anything that has Igbos in it NEVER FAILS! Take it from me!

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by 2016v2017: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"Yan Shara" Emerges In Kaduna, Terrorizes Residents / PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria / How Jonathan Sealed Kwara Deal For Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.