Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani (37505 Views)

Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani / See What John Danfulani , A Supposed P.hd Holder Posted / John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 25, 2017
Hayah:
Now, this is becoming a BIG joke
keep telling yourself that, it might make you feel better grin

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Sonoyom(m): 9:34am On Jul 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by proeast(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2017
Adebowale89:

just because danfulani said they will go with bia bia and you're screaming afonja again

I thought u people hate north too, so because they have pledge to follow u that's still on mouth visit, he has became your hero abi?

most of you are compound illiterate
You afonja people deserve all the derogatory names you are called, you guys were busy impersonating Niger Delta minority groups and were instigating them that the only reason Igbos want them to be in Biafra was because of oil and access to the ocean, now that northern Christians are begging to go with us and we agree, yet you're saying a different thing! Is there oil there too? Do they have access to the sea too?? Continue showing the world the kind of slimy people you lots are. TUFIAKWA!!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by ebukahandsome(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2017
almarthins:

Na lie ...

It has started
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by amnesty7: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2017
danFULANI u must first change your name. 419
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Trendirabingi: 9:35am On Jul 25, 2017
REVOLUTION IS HERE, LIBERATION IS CALLING, HER BREAST IS HEAVY WITH MILK.., HER CHILDREN SUCKLE....

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by omooba969(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2017
unipol:
This is a sign that Biafra is a child of marginalization and injustice. The only fear is whether Biafrans will be able to manage themselves justly without any discrimination or incompetency. History will not be fair to them should they fail after a long time of struggle.
But should the Biafra nation be successfully competent in future, don't be surprise that even ekiti, Lagos and zamfara state will be applying to join the state of Biafra. Just like Tunisia, Algeria and morroco are all struggling to join E. U. (European Union). Nobody wants to associate with failures. Nigeria is a serious failure.

Abeg reference your claim as per the bolded above?

Tunisia, Algeria & Morocco wan join E.U?undecided
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by enemyofprogress: 9:36am On Jul 25, 2017
Biafra 1-0 Nigeria

Buhari you see your life?

3 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by baysol: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2017
naughtyendowed:

DD an afonja snatch ur wife? undecided

We are proud of our tribal marks because their lies our great culture and tradition what do IPOB have? Crime, kidnapping, drug get rich quick mentality........Adebayo Faleti of blessed memory singly is greater that all yall IPOB including your coward leaders Nnamdi Kanu and Ojukwu combined. Lobatan.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Coldfeet(f): 9:38am On Jul 25, 2017
Martin0:
if Biafra come into existence,it a good development for the igbos,but somehow I feel it a political tactics for giving the present governement a menial problem of distraction
I wouldn't call it distraction, more like a wake up call.

Over the years we've had and heard a lot noise from Biafra agitators with nobody listening or paying attention. However with Nnamdi Kanu people are not just paying attention! They have HOPE in him.

5 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by guiddoti: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2017
Kc3000:
Lmaooo...let's just rename the entire country Biafra and declare Nnamdi Kanu emperor and conqueror of Fulani hegemony.
Indeed,there was a country!

3 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by holluphemydavid(m): 9:41am On Jul 25, 2017
ok bye
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by OgaBuhari: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2017
Samirana360:
oneday biafra go show......buh bro southern kaduna is far ooo ...abi una wan be biafran state in diaspora?.....lol
lol same thing I was reasoning. And it's even located in the southern part of the North West as you gast cross the entire North central before you reach them
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by 2016v2017: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Gbam. Anyone who thinks that those jihadists love them are simply foolish. When Nigeria breaks, the north will be on their own. Nobody wants a parasite to kill them.
don't mind the Benue bigots,who thought that the north will one day see them as their people.
I pity Benue state indigenes.
See how the fulanis are butchering them like suya cows

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by santicruz: 9:42am On Jul 25, 2017
Biafra does not need anything north
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by omooba969(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2017
Trendirabingi:
REVOLUTION IS HERE, LIBERATION IS CALLING, HER BREAST IS HEAVY WITH MILK.., HER CHILDREN SUCKLE....

So which one get the breast btw the two, Revolution or Liberation? grin

Are you yet liberated from mental slavery & self-imposed servitude?

Nonsense! cool
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Kumbola: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2017
Than you my brothers from Southan Kaduna, you people have spoken. I am from Benue Plateau, and I was born in Kabala cos 10. Actually Kaduna is own by the Southan kaduna people and few Gwari.But the Hausa and Fulani migrated and took I from them. We regard the Souther Kaduna brothers as join middle belt with us We want God land of middle belt states country, or we all join Biafra as one country... Remember our son Gideon Oka. Benue Plateau are MiddleBelt, or joking Biafra. God bless us all. Kanu# move on.

6 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by alphaeus212(m): 9:44am On Jul 25, 2017
THIS IS AN OUTCOME OF FIGHTING AND ATTACKING INTELLIGENT SET OF PEOPLE WHO USUALLY PLAN EVEN AT SLEEP...SOUTHERN KADUNA NOW, TARABA AND SOME JOS MINORITY SOON NEW UNITED STATES IN THE MAKING. coolcoolcool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2017
GodsMopol:
I run into many comedies this day but take the statement below serious

Christ is coming. Be prepared
christ is coming only in nigeria I guess, grin grin because hausa wants to join biafra. more crazy voices coming out of the woods. please if you see christ again tell him to stay back or he will be crucified again like last time in that fairytale
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by 2016v2017: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2017
Samirana360:
oneday biafra go show......buh bro southern kaduna is far ooo ...abi una wan be biafran state in diaspora?.....lol
they will all migrate to SE

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by obyno2017: 9:44am On Jul 25, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I don't know about other tribe ,but I think you should go and find out about the position of Edo during the last confab before making ignorant statements, no one is waiting to join you . Your agenda end at niger bridge, that river was made by nature to put a divide. In as much as i wish you luck in your so called struggle, don't push your fangs too far else it might get cut off
You misunderstood me, i dont mean joining Biafra but creating your own may be Niger delta or join Oduduwa. Because once Biafra succeeds,other region will take leave,no other region will like to be wt the north.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by CltrAltDel: 9:45am On Jul 25, 2017
Jaynom:

Smh you are a reflection of the typical Igbo man. I've never experienced prejudice until I traveled to Anambra state. They didn't care that I was/am a Christian, all they saw was a Norther. I experienced hate and disgust firsthand. If This professor Danfulani thinks Kaduna south is marginalized right now and thus wants to join Biafra, then he is high on pure water. The Igbos will NEVER accept you- a Norther as their own. Many Igbos HATE Rochas Okorocha(an Igbo man) simply because he was raised in the North. The hate is real
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Kumbola: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2017
Thank you my brothers from Southan Kaduna, you people have spoken. I am from Benue Plateau, and I was born in Kabala cos 10. Actually Kaduna is own by the Southan kaduna people and few Gwari.But the Hausa and Fulani migrated and took I from them. We regard the Souther Kaduna brothers as join middle belt with us We want God land of middle belt states country, or we all join Biafra as one country... Remember our son Gideon Oka. Benue Plateau are MiddleBelt, or joining Biafra. God bless us all. Kanu# move on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by guiddoti: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2017
proeast:
You afonja people deserve all the derogatory names you are called, you guys were busy impersonating Niger Delta minority groups and were instigating them that the only reason Igbos want them to be in Biafra was because of oil and access to the ocean, now that northern Christians are begging to go with us and we agree, yet you're saying a different thing! Is there oil there too? Do they have access to the sea too?? Continue showing the world the kind of slimy people you lots are. TUFIAKWA!!
Southern Kaduna needed help but ND do not need help from Biafra, honestly. We are a country, republic of Niger Delta. We cant be minority in a new country. The good thing about ND is every fraction of the tribe is a major to their state. No tribe is a minor.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by OLORIPAPA: 9:46am On Jul 25, 2017
Hariswhyht:
Story
bro this ur data is it genuine...are u for real.

1 Like

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Coldfeet(f): 9:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Matam:
Just imagining the map, it's true we share the values with the igbos, it's also true that we want to be separated from the core North, but I don't believe the middle belt will want to be joined with biafrans, so I'm sure that is his opinion not the middle belt. I know because I'm from that region.
I see it more like a political statement. I believe those the message was meant for has gotten the message! Many people are no longer willing to sit back and watch some people oppress and make them feel insignificant in their father land without a fight.

Danfulani spoke the secret mind of many minority groups.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by oweman: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=jomonic post=58801556]All the oppressed people in Nigeria must come together irrespective of tribe.

Me am not oppressed rather I know those that looted Nigeria are my enemies and are worse than Satan himself ..

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Kazim88: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2017
If my state was in any close proximity to Biafra (even as close to Ore) , my people would have since pledge allegiance to BIAFRA.

Funny and Sad to hear Urhobo shouting we are Not Biafra... We are Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by 2016v2017: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Gbam. Anyone who thinks that those jihadists love them are simply foolish. When Nigeria breaks, the north will be on their own. Nobody wants a parasite to kill them.
Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by Princewell2012(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2017
DeMekus:
I'm sorry, bro, but we don't anything from Hausaland. You may have a good motive but we can never trust your people.

NO. Those one are christians. my pastor is a christian you will never believe unless you were told. His name is pastor moses. Infact those people are more christ like than we eastheners. I know what am talking about.

Moreso remember thst when isreal were leaving egypt some egptians follwed them. Read your bible again. The oppressed always follows who they love and worships their God.

2 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by myright: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is Nnamdi KANU doing with a man named DanFULANI?
Enough of all these jokes.

I'm still having a hard time accepting one Igbo state into Biafra and then this?

Southern Kaduna should remain with the North.
Biafra will be a conferate. Southern Kaduna would be to Biafra what Alaska is to the united states. Our military will be stationed there. SK will have its own state police. SK will have a water-tight border manned by well trained border-patrol. Indegines of SK will not necessarily have unhindered access to the rest of Biafra territories. SK will have total control over their lives and resources. The only thing "mainland" Biafra will do is to offer them security.

This offer/opportunity would be extended to other threatened ethnic groups in Africa

4 Likes

Re: Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani by baysol: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2017
proeast:
Why you no get shame? Just look at how you're begging people to like you! These Afonja people can be ridiculous indeed, TUFIAKWA!

Your problem is your English comprehension is faulty. Simple grammar you no sabi IPOB miscreant like you will understand complex things like forming a nation and diplomacy? Yorubas have been quietly looking and appraising you nonsensical ranting ever since Buhari came into the picture in Nigeria. Mind you the end will justify the means. "Aji se bi Oyo (Yoruba) lari Oyo(Yoruba) ko se bi Baba enikankan" meal is served if you want to enjoy it look for a Yoruba person to tell you the depth of the meaning of the proverb. Lobatan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

List Of 69 Ongoing Projects In South-East Released By FG (Full List) / Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested / Herdsmen Attack Motorists In Eruwa, Oyo. Angry Residents Burn Fulani Settlement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.