Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

DEAR BROKE GUYS! - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DEAR BROKE GUYS! (28154 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / 10 Places Broke Guys Normally Propose To Their Girlfriends / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2017
Collyno82:
thanks anyway. but my advise to u is as a mother u claim to be, ur role in discussions whether online or offline should be advisory base on ur experiences. ur discussion on lines most times makes one to wonder if ur still looking for who to Date, as in ur not comfortable in ur home front. advise younger women on how to make it in their home front or in their chosen career. being a career woman entails mentoring others wisely. stop bragging about ur little present achievement if any, cos we have evidence on every side that nothing on earth is standing still. be guided pls
ofcourse it was an advice and an encouragement that I gave in this my writeup.
Read my writeup from the beginning again.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Buharison: 8:12am On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Go and learn how to be a real wife, what u just did is the work of a side chick

6 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Oyindidi(f): 8:16am On Jul 26, 2017
Buharison:

Go and learn how to be a real wife, what u just did is the work of a side chick
She did a good job by advising broke guys
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2017
lilmax:
you are the class captain grin

the problem is you guys don't think before you reply.... remove the natural hate and use your brain....
Savage !
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Collyno82(m): 8:19am On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
sounds more like a mockery. l love the broke guys n ladies in the house but hate their conditions. try as much as it lies on u to lift a fainted soul today.

4 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Buharison: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
She did a good job by advising broke guys
Who's she to advice broke guys, Anyway I blame all this Internet fraudsters, they are the ones making ladies look down on hardworking guys, nobody is broke maa, They are just well to do as far as they are eating every day and have a roof over their heads

4 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Mup4life: 8:22am On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Hahahahaha. I be trouble maker o.
See vex on this thread.
Pt2 loading.
I am glad that matured people here understood the message.
chaii!!!!! Your thinking level is very shallow, been reading comments on here and you clearly think that hardwork or hustle equates to finacial stability? Not in naija i have friends who do not put in half the effort i put in and they drive all sort of exotic cars, and you have a bricklayer, truckpusher, drivers and teachers who work so hard and have nothing to show for it. My dear i hate, to break it to you a lazy man can be rich and comfortable while the hard working one will be a broke ass nigga. And this sort of stuff your throwing around will make that honest hardworker have a rethink, and decide to exchange an innocent girls life for a range rover or in your opinion to have the ability to get married. The times are very sensitive armed robbery, cyber crime, ritual killings(which slay queens are the victims), kidnapping are on the rise because of such epistles, please do well as a mother to encourage both male and female to strive for excellence through Hardwork. Pardon my writing.

5 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 26, 2017
And na Person marry this one put am for house oh
#Liability grin

8 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Mup4life: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
No this is more like SHAMING. Guess what? Am very lazy but far from being Broke.

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Konami94: 8:53am On Jul 26, 2017
ogorwyne:
Op men can be broke and so also ladies. Why don't you just advice both sexes to work hard and change their financial status? Or are the men supposed to bust their asses so they can spend it all on a female who thinks she deserves it simply because she possesses the female ge.nitalia in the relationship?
Best comment of the year hands down, especially considering the fact that's it's coming from a female.

3 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by obataokenwa(m): 8:58am On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
you dodged my question, what are you doing now?
Because serious guys are busy going to work or shop NOW.
Do more of encouragement online. Except maybe you don't know what's challenges in life. It would have been better if you advice both people to have focus of their tomorrow no matter the condition they're in. That aspect you said atleast one bedroom apartment is totally wrong as most of my friends built their own houses while in a self contain. Rented apartment is not achievement as far as marriage is concerned but rather what two people has set their mind to achieve. please learn to advice cos you're married and not comment like one that don't have history. Your comments portray you as one that depend solely on the husband alone to survive....Brace up or else he will get tired of you one day and look around him for enjoyment. I hope you won't be offended with my comment sha

4 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Seanjay(m): 9:09am On Jul 26, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
guy dem dey vex me I wont reply again cos if I say wat on my mind I get a ban I will just see how dey fool diasef. rubbish later dey say girls are not cheap. let dem go meet tblavk now. guy if u must spend for a girl fk shege out or her scata her pucce and giv d bich 5k for meatpie and mtn kad.

Bros i de feel you jare..... it a pity that thread like this i always see them late...

cc: AMARABAE cc: BENITA27

WHY DOES IT ALWAYS HAVE TO BE GUYS THAT NEED TO BE RICH BEFORE THEY CAN DATE OR BE IN A RELATIONSHIP?

ARE YOU SAYING THE MALE FOLKS ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT ARE BROKE OR CAN BE BROKE?

SO FEMALE FOLKS CANT BE BROKE OR ARE NOT BROKE?

WHY ARENT YOU OPENING THREAD FOR YOUR FEMALE FOLKS ALSO TO BE RICH AND FINANCIAL INDEPENDENT BEFORE DATING OR GOING INTO ANY SORT OF RELATIONSHIP

IF TRULY LADIES ARE NOT GOLD DIGGERS OR ALWAYS AFTER THE MONEY THEN WHY DO I HAVE TO GET MONEY FIRST BEFORE I CAN DATE THEM THEN?

THIS IS THE REASON WHY RICH GUYS DONT HAVE RESPECT FOR THEIR SPOUSES OR GF CAUSE THEY BELIEVE IF THEY DONT HAVE THE MONEY THEY WONT DATE THEM NOT TO TALK OF STAYING...

I THINK IT TIME YOU THINK YOUVE ADVICE THE MALE FOLKS ENOUGH AND FOCUS ON YOUR FEMALE FOLKS ALSO TO MAKE MONEY AND BE FINANCIALLY INDEPENDENT BEFORE GOING INTO RELATIONSHIPS OR DATING SO THAT THE GUY CAN HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THEM ALSO....

I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE ALL THANKS..... JOHNSON
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
A LETTER TO THE BROKE GUYS.
-
Greetings all!
I will like to briefly to thank all who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday.
Thank you my Darlings. *kisses*
-
Back to my main subject, THE BROKE GUYS.
I have noticed that one of the most frustrating moments in a man's life is when he is broke!
This era of financial scarcity always leave many men with feeling of emptiness,
No wonder the sighting of that word "BROKE" always touches the nerve in many guys, no wonder the insults, bullying and aggressiveness they exhibit as a response to any thread that is dedicated to such a dreaded word.
-
NOW Broke Guys listen, let me give you a bit of advice..
-
Every woman dream of a comfortable future, a future where even if she is not been treated like a queen, atleast she will not be a slave.
Most ladies grew up and saw the financial difficuly and suffering their mothers went through in the name of marriage and thereby took a resolution not to be part of that fate.
So before you blame them for rejecting you as a broke guy, remember this.
1. Being broken is NOT a permanent situation, work hard to change the status.
2. Even if you are an unemployed graduate, you can raise a capital and move into business.
-
FINANCIAL STABILITY AND SECURITY is an Important Requirement many women look at including me.
How can you expect a girl to reject a rich guy for you that live in a public yard and earn below #30,000 monthly?
The girl may really love you but she need a partner who is Financially stable,
Many ladies are not looking for a Dangote kind of guy but a Hardworking Financially Stable Guy.
and I see nothing wrong in that.
He may not have his own house, atleast let him afford a 1 or 2-bedroom flat.
He may not have a murano or quest, atleast let him afford a mercedes even if it is old model.
Women just want to be comfortable.
So Mr Broke guy,
Why not focus on improving your financial status instead?
From #30,000, aim to be getting atleast up to #70,000 and above, monthly.
From Public yard, aim at living in a comfortable apartment.
-
No woman want to suffer, YES the woman may have a good job or business, but she need an equal or higher earner than her as a partner.
You get the drift?.
ALSO.
Some Broke Guys are LAZY in nature!
Women do appreciate hardworking guys, we do.
But the lazy type! Hush.
There are many unemployed graduate who love staying indoors, sleeping and always online looking for a girl to bully.
Why are such guys suprised at being broke?
They are proud and lazy to humble themselves and learn an income earning skill.
Tomorrow, these are guys who will be calling girls "GOLD DIGGERS" for rejecting their lazy azz.
-
Dear broke guy, Wake up,
Work hard to improve your financial status,
Go and learn an income earning Skill,they are many out there to learn from.
My Final point is that a guy should be financial stable first before thinking of a serious relationship or marriage.
OK. Broke is not permanent to a hard working guy.
LOVE YOU ALL.
Thank you.
You've made my day with your write-up. This got me laughing. Yes I know what it feels like cause I'm a living witness too. I got dumped by a girl I spent my last kobo for during NYSC era and after that, she parted ways with me and settled with another man. According to her, she loves me and still does till now but for the fact that I wasn't financially stable with an uncertain future prompted her bid me goodbye. I wept and cried for several weeks as I remained indoors cause I loved her so much. Then spontaneously, I embraced reality and made several photocopies of my CV and went job hunting. Today I work and do some other hustling to make ends meet. I am not saying I am there yet ooo... but I have learnt that every woman needs an OK guy for a husband if you know what I mean. Now, I don't approach a lady again. That has been postponed till things stabilises. Thanks for your write-up. It was just a reminder of my resolution.

3 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Mup4life: 9:34am On Jul 26, 2017
ogorwyne:

grin
I was very serious though, Have a great day.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Prymestrr(m): 9:43am On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
what a dry and empty bullying tactics.
I am not moved by it, dear.
Nuisance? Is that the only word you can decode from my writeup?
Horrible.
Also, I have a federal job and financially stable even before marriage.
And last, I have the legal right to be in any section that I want.
Ok?
Npower

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Mup4life: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2017
partnerus:

You've made my day with your write-up. This got me laughing. Yes I know what it feels like cause I'm a living witness too. I got dumped by a girl I spent my last kobo for during NYSC era and after that, she parted ways with me and settled with another man. According to her, she loves me and still does till now but for the fact that I wasn't financially stable with an uncertain future prompted her bid me goodbye. I wept and cried for several weeks as I remained indoors cause I loved her so much. Then spontaneously, I embraced reality and made several photocopies of my CV and went job hunting. Today I work and do some other hustling to make ends meet. I am not saying I am there yet ooo... but I have learnt that every woman needs an OK guy for a husband if you know what I mean. Now, I don't approach a lady again. That has been postponed till things stabilises. Thanks for your write-up. It was just a reminder of my resolution.
you want to be finacially stable b4 you get married? Thnk God she left, if you had married that lady wen you were bouyant finacially, and something happened along the line and the money was not there anymore she would have made your life a living hell. Shit happens and life is upredictable. You might be rich today and broke tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by ogorwyne(f): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2017
Mup4life:
I was very serious though, Have a great day.
Lol. Thanks, I wish you a great day too.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2017
moonraker:
Well like they say..

its a condition that makes a crayfish bend in an awkward position.

The Economy of a nation indirectly changes the thinking faculty of its citizens...

The evidence of the above can be seen on this thread.

Advice to all the fellas on here

If a woman doesnt stick with you when you have little, she doesnt deserve to be with you when you hammer.

Work on yourself to be a better husband and father to your future wife and kids and not some gold digger LovePeddler (No offense if you are one on this thread)

To the ladies

You need to be self sufficient. With or without a guy, you still have your own life to live. Work on yourself to be supportive to your future
husband and kids.

To all:

If your not married, you have absolutely no obligation to do anything for each other unless your heart tells you to do it.

And No, dont play the sex card. Relationships needs to go back to the basics of really getting to know each other from the attitude point of view.

Please dont quote me if you have nothing sensible to say.

Something you guys don't understand is that there's a huge difference between a golddigger and someone who needs a financially stable guy to complement her status/upbringing. How realistic do you think it is for a high-maintenance woman who was brought up in a luxury life to settle for a guy who can't give her the life she's accustomed to?

There's absolutely nothing wrong in desiring the best for your children and future.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 26, 2017
Mup4life:
you want to be finacially stable b4 you get married? Thnk God she left, if you had married that lady wen you were bouyant finacially, and something happened along the line and the money was not there anymore she would have made your life a living hell. Shit happens and life is upredictable. You might be rich today and broke tomorrow.
Thanks bro but like I said, I have since moved on. I've promised myself to look very well before I leap in the long-run on issues having to do with the opposite sex. Experience they say, is the best teacher. I've learnt my lessons now and it's left for me to always judiciously utilise it. Thanks once more.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 26, 2017
Mup4life:

Thats why you should always consider marrying a good woman. A good woman is not just the woman that is ready to struggle with you. You can have a good woman who just can't stand poverty. That being said, I'd advice ladies to make sure their spouses can manage wealth/money. The worst trap is marrying someone who lives above his means. A man who understands his financial standing and plans for the future will never go broke.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Mup4life: 10:32am On Jul 26, 2017
vivienne03:

Thats why you should always consider marrying a good woman. A good woman is not just the woman that is ready to struggle with you. You can have a good woman who just can't stand poverty. That being said, I'd advice ladies to make sure their spouses can manage wealth/money. The worst trap is marrying someone who lives above his means. A man who understands his financial standing and plans for the future will never go broke.
You seem reasonable, let me point it out to you. Some ladies are blood sucking demons(SOME), When they meet a finacially prudent man, who would rather get that hair for you for 5k rather than 50k they term you "Broke", you rather have a lowkey wedding and save the rest for the future the say you are "Stingy". In this day and age it is very hard to get a good "Woman" with good management skills, what most of them are concerned about is their looks rather than their future.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2017
Mup4life:
[/b] You seem reasonable, let me point it out to you. Some ladies are blood sucking demons(SOME), When they meet a finacially prudent man, who would rather get that hair for you for 5k rather than 50k they term you "Broke", you rather have a lowkey wedding and save the rest for the future the say you are "Stingy". In this day and age it is very hard to get a good "Woman" with good management skills, what most of them are concerned about is their looks rather than their future.

Lmao!! Yes that's a problem. I think it's imperative that woman should be independent. Also, some guys shouldn't go for high-maintenance ladies when they know they can't take care of them. My problem is girls who have no accomplishments or who were not brought up in luxury and are audaciously requesting for things their parents couldn't give them, that's irritating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Mup4life: 10:47am On Jul 26, 2017
vivienne03:

Lmao!! Yes that's a problem. I think it's imperative that woman should be independent. Also, some guys shouldn't go for high-maintenance ladies when they know they can't take care of them. My problem is girls who have no accomplishments or who were not brought up in luxury and are audaciously requesting for things their parents couldn't give them, that's irritating.
have a great day.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by moonraker(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2017
vivienne03:

Something you guys don't understand is that there's a huge difference between a golddigger and someone who needs a financially stable guy to complement her status/upbringing.

How realistic do you think it is for a high-maintenance woman who was brought up in a luxury life to settle for a guy who can't give her the life she's accustomed to?

There's absolutely nothing wrong in desiring the best for your children and future.

The bolded. I am curious. is it in a married setting or a relationship??

But check this out for size, the woman you described in your statement, where was she when that made man was hustling under the sun and

rain to become what he is?? Do you know what that made man had to go through before he became made??

The way Nigerian women think these days angry

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by WebSurfer(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2017
Stevengerd:
When a dog is overfed, it misbehaves. Let her rant, we are use to it. someone that is depending on her husband is calling others "BROKE". Serious minded women dnt waste their precious time causing nuisance. U belong to family section not romance.

Don't mind this one, I almost got married to one of her likes. They will be there depending on a man instead of going out to make thier own money and still come to say utter rubbish and senseless things against us.

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by WebSurfer(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2017
RB007:

#Liability grin
I swear... what a liability ..

Amarabae

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by WebSurfer(m): 11:28am On Jul 26, 2017
RB007:

#Liability grin

Most of these Nigerian ladies are full of shit... I am not sure of what they have to offer apart from sex and babies

Kudos to the very few ones out there who have seen past this and working independently to support thier homes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Thank you for responding maturely.
A girl sticking with a guy in poverty does not guaranty her a wedding ring when the guy blow.
Ok?
My point is that a guy should be financial stable first before a serious relationship or marriage.
You claim to be a feminist, shouldn't you make a point of it that the GIRL as well should be financially stable before a serious relationship or marriage? Why is the title of your topic 'dear broke guys' You don't sound like a feminist. Shouldn't it be 'dear broke people'?? Why are you placing emphasis on the guy? Or are you just a wannabe feminist? Or even worse a modern 3rd/4th wave feminist? Who only cares about 'women's rights' when it doesn't favor the woman but doesn't give a sh*t about men's rights when its uncomfortable for the man? Upon all your 'feminism' claims do you still think deep down that it's a man's responsibility to take care of the woman?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2017
WebSurfer:

Most of these Nigerian ladies are full of shit... I am not sure of what they have to offer apart from sex and babies

Kudos to the very few ones out there who have seen past this and working independently to support thier homes

I swear, na just sex and baby making

Her husband's real wife dey Allen avenue cheesy

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2017
vivienne03:

Something you guys don't understand is that there's a huge difference between a golddigger and someone who needs a financially stable guy to complement her status/upbringing. How realistic do you think it is for a high-maintenance woman who was brought up in a luxury life to settle for a guy who can't give her the life she's accustomed to?

I don't understand. What is wrong with the high maintenance woman working for her own money and maintaining herself, BY HERSELF? Doesn't she have a brain? Two hands? An education? Haven't women fought for equal rights everywhere? Aren't women allowed to do everything men can do? Don't you brag about 'anything men can do we can do better' So why should she still be selecting men who are financially buoyant to do things for her? What is she good for, then? Sex? Making babies? And then you ask why men objectify women. If you have no value apart form shitting kids from your vagina then you will be seen as nothing more than a tool. A machine to use and enjoy when she's young and beautiful and when she's older with sagging breasts, cheat on her with a younger, fresher girl sexual object. If you love a man, you love a man, and his financial status should not even be in the question. If you want money you can earn it yourself, don't you think? Making a statement like you did just makes the goal of 'feminism' one sided. That is, to give all benefits that used to be exclusively for men to women, without women having to do the same. Its a bit hypocritical, don't you think?

6 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by moonraker(m): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2017
AnonyNymous:

I don't understand. What is wrong with the high maintenance woman working for her own money and maintaining herself, BY HERSELF. Doesn't she have a brain? Two hands? An education? Haven't women fought for equal rights everywhere? So why should she still be selecting men to do things for her? What is she good for, then? Sex? Making babies? And then you ask why men objectify women. If you have no value apart form shitting kids from your vagina then you will be seen as nothing more than a tool. A machine to use and enjoy when she's young and beautiful and when she's older with sagging breasts, cheat in her with a younger, fresher girl sexual object. If you love a man, you love a man, and his financial status should not even be in the question. If you want money you can earn it yourself, don't you think? Making a statement like you did just makes the goal of 'feminism' one sided. That is, to give all benefits that used to e exclusively for ken to women, without women having to do the same. Its a bit hypocritical, don't you think?

two bottles of Ciroc for you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Mirandah(f): 11:40am On Jul 26, 2017
AnonyNymous:

You claim to be a feminist, shouldn't you make a point of it that the GIRL as well should be financially stable before a serious relationship or marriage? Why is the title of your topic 'dear broke guys' You don't sound like a feminist. Shouldn't it be 'dear broke people'?? Why are you placing emphasis on the guy? Or are you just a wannabe feminist? Or even worse a modern 3rd/4th wave feminist? Who only cares about 'women's rights' when it doesn't favor the woman but doesn't give a sh*t about men's rights when its uncomfortable for the man? Upon all your 'feminism' claims do you still think deep down that it's a man's responsibility to take care of the woman?
This melted my heart.

women seem to have this entitlement mentality that it's the duty of a man to Feed, clothe, provide and takecare of them. I don't get where all these stems from? maybe years of Mental slavery from the part of patriarchs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

..... / Why Did You Dump Your Ex? / Close Eyes And Marry Her With Her Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.