Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home (29899 Views)

My Landlord Does House Chores For His Children, Fetches Water For Them / I Allowed The Devil Into My Home / My Wife's Elder Sister Has Finally Settled In My Home & I Don't Know What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by enoqueen: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2017
This guy needs help asap.

The kind of imaginations he de dream about no be here o.

How person go sidown de imagine things anyhow like this.

9 Likes

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by egopersonified(f): 1:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
op, if this your story is true, kindly report at the police station closest to you. If you are taking them to an orphanage or the village or ph, also report to the closest police station when you get there. This relative that doesn't have money, you will be surprised how he will pursue a case that you have sold his children. If you say you don't have money to dash police now, you will surely have money to bail yourself later.

3 Likes

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by EfemenaXY: 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
@op have you considered writing professionally? You definitely possess the skills (an overactive imagination) to do fictional writing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by webbro007(m): 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
be ur brothers keeper,if na ur gf bring her younger ones,can u speak out,I don't know y blood is no longer thicker than water in Nigeria anymore

1 Like

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by nuelnik(m): 10:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
The guy below me wants to type nonsense, just watch....

1 Like

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by ariklawani(f): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Chai!poor kids.I wish I can help.plz don't maltreat them.God will see u thru.

1 Like

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by czarina(f): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
Igwe Linus, and before good Samaritans start dishing out advice, biko scrutinise his previous topics and see if there's any correlation between the so-called events using the time frame as a determing factor.... Op just has an overactive imagination. It happens sometimes, even to the best of us.

2 Likes

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by Naziridamos: 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
And so what,do you know if the kids will train u tomorrow, why accepting them for the first time .
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by godson4u79(m): 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2017
My best advice for you is this, report to the police first. Then use one of them for money ritual. And give their daddy money

1 Like

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by Taiwo20(m): 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
stressedout:
I am a hustling young nigerian and although i am comfortable, i cant afford to cater for another. One of my relation from the village visited me last 3 weeks here in calabar. I dont really know him well but i have met him just once in a meeting back in the village.

He came with his 2 boys of 7 and 11 years, begging me to take one and school him while he helps me with house duty. As i am a bachelor i declined and said i did not have money and also did not need a help. He begged that they cant even see food to eat and such things but i still refused. I dont even know how he got my address. I allowed them to sleep over since it was late and told him to go back the next day.

When the next day came (a saturday) he said let him go to the atm to get money to transport them back to the village. He left the boys and went out. Afternoon came and i started getting worried as he had not returned. He wasnt picking calls until 10pm when he called me and said i should not be angry that let the boys just do holiday in my house, that he will pick them the next day and then switched off his phone.

i havent been able to reach him since then. He just disappeared and abandoned his sons with me. Its more than 15 days now. I have called people, nobody knows his wearabouts. Nobody in the village agreed to collect the boys. They said he and the family moved to PH years ago. The boys are finishing my food and they are not telling me where they live. I even threatened to throw them out but they still refused to talk. I am just confused and angry. What do i do? this man has disorganized my life

imvolve the police
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by searchhussein(m): 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
U don't mean it grin

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by StOla: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Destined2win:
grin

Your stories are always hilarious.
First, you were chased out of the house because you took some spoonfuls of your friend's milk.
Second, your female neighbor and her wahala.

Now someone has abandoned his 2 boys for you to feed. Better go and make peace with your village people, they are seriously on your case

I remember both stories, now he has concluded with the trilogy.

4 Likes

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by Nwaoma198(f): 10:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Bring them to my house I need visitors
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by Jokkarm2: 10:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
for your own safety,take the two boys to police station and make report in case anything happens that man will not come and say you kinapped his kids.
also inform your church members .
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by 9jatatafo(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Guy nurse those kids, I am sure the father will appear after the holiday
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by Kokaine(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
stressedout:
according to people i contacted they said in ph. I have even flogged these boys they refused to say where they live in port harcourt.
its possible they dont even know the name of where they live. maybe they have been moving from place to place. if you can send them to a boarding school or army school in kaduna
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by MhizzAJ(f): 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
This is funny I swear grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by MissRaine69(f): 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
You are frustrated that's understandable but you cannot judge the children because their father made a mistake. I am actually appalled that you have resorted to violence. No one would chose to be in the situation of these two children. You cannot afford to look after them that's clearly established. If there is an orphanage take them there and explain that they were abandoned by their father.

They are unwanted by you and they are unwanted by their kin. If you do manage to get then to an orphanage maintain some contact you don't know what might happen tomorrow. No child should be born to be abandoned.

Maybe this is what their father does move from place to place relative to relative.
Never begrudge anyone of food, that's one of the pinnacle elements of African society regardless of the situation.

1 Like

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by Lexusgs430: 10:34pm On Aug 04, 2017
stressedout:
I am a hustling young nigerian and although i am comfortable, i cant afford to cater for another. One of my relation from the village visited me last 3 weeks here in calabar. I dont really know him well but i have met him just once in a meeting back in the village.

He came with his 2 boys of 7 and 11 years, begging me to take one and school him while he helps me with house duty. As i am a bachelor i declined and said i did not have money and also did not need a help. He begged that they cant even see food to eat and such things but i still refused. I dont even know how he got my address. I allowed them to sleep over since it was late and told him to go back the next day.

When the next day came (a saturday) he said let him go to the atm to get money to transport them back to the village. He left the boys and went out. Afternoon came and i started getting worried as he had not returned. He wasnt picking calls until 10pm when he called me and said i should not be angry that let the boys just do holiday in my house, that he will pick them the next day and then switched off his phone.

i havent been able to reach him since then. He just disappeared and abandoned his sons with me. Its more than 15 days now. I have called people, nobody knows his wearabouts. Nobody in the village agreed to collect the boys. They said he and the family moved to PH years ago. The boys are finishing my food and they are not telling me where they live. I even threatened to throw them out but they still refused to talk. I am just confused and angry. What do i do? this man has disorganized my life

Take them and dump them at the nearest fatherless child home......
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by MissRaine69(f): 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Take them and dump them at the nearest fatherless child home......
Take them and LEAVE them at the nearest orphaned no child should be dumped. They never asked to be born.

1 Like

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by wellmax(m): 10:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
This guy can form nice stories sha.
Go and write movies oo

1 Like

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by Lexusgs430: 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:

Take them and LEAVE them at the nearest orphaned no child should be dumped. They never asked to be born.

But their father clearly dumped them, duping his host....
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by OCTAVO: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
elektra:
Ah! Return them to the village or bundle them to an orphanage.
It is like your village people do not want you to have peace. First your friend chase you from his house because of milk. You moved to your own place only for your neighbor's kid to start treating you anyhow, now your relative has dumped his kids on you.
OK it's the milk guy? grin

This guy is a clown! cool

1 Like

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by Lexusgs430: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:

They never asked to be born, true. Why did he give birth to children, he clearly could not cater for ?
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by Abeyjide: 10:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
elektra:
Ah! Return them to the village or bundle them to an orphanage.
It is like your village people do not want you to have peace. First your friend chase you from his house because of milk. You moved to your own place only for your neighbor's kid to start treating you anyhow, now your relative has dumped his kids on you.

so,na d milk guy be this?

2 Likes

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by Nickymezor(f): 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
This tale is soooo fake. Nt buying it at all

1 Like

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
stressedout:

were you the one that your friends said your finishing there milk? Holy Jesu....

They want to ruin your life ooo don't agree ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by deeniybnl(m): 10:47pm On Aug 04, 2017
u should run away too & change house, u'll see how the landlord go do 4 them
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by Martin0(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
MissRaine69:

hian
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by Okoyiboz3: 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
This guy, your stories always draw traffic. You have an uncanny ability of attracting humorous experiences to yourself.

3 Likes

Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by Missonas(f): 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
stressedout:
according to people i contacted they said in ph. I have even flogged these boys they refused to say where they live in port harcourt.
Modified
Re: My Relative Abandoned His Children In My Home by enemyofprogress: 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2017
Use them for money ritual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

**pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** / What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? / 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.