Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site - Webmasters (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site (23015 Views)

I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? / 3 Profitable Niche Site Selection Techniques That Works Great In 2018 (with PDF) / My New Amazon Affiliate Niche Site Journey (practical + Q&A Session) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by henrykene(m): 3:45am On Oct 24, 2017
Nichesiteseo:

Do you use any SEO plugin? If so, which?

Baba i use YOAST SEO plugin
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Preciousspring: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2017
Nice job Nichesiteseo! You are really a blessing. I recently converted my blog from entertainment to healthy living.
I am a bit confused should I start my niche site all over by getting a new domain name and start from the scratch?
I made this decision after reading your niche lessons here! It opened my eyes more.
Please will you my mentor?
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by 1stMD: 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2017
Read: The Complete Guide to Start an e-Commerce Business in Nigeria: http://www.flowdiary.com.ng/2017/10/the-complete-guide-to-start-e-commerce.html
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by olyrayy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 24, 2017
Nichesiteseo:

Hey Jinf,

I will also write about a tidy trick to show exact search volume for a keyword on the google adwords keyword planner.

Normally, you will see estimated search volume in ranges (1k-10k). But there is a nifty way to see the exact search volume. We will get to that.

You should also know that you aren't going to be targeting a single keyword on your niche site.

You could be ranking for multiple keywords that might have sub optimal volume but in aggregate will add up to sizeable traffic volume.
Have a nice day.

Hello I actually came to nairaland to create a thread about my issue with google keyword planner, but I encountered your thread and I am delighted. Nice work.

My issue with the google keyword planner is that it requires me to start an adwords campaign before I can use the tool. This means I have to input my MAsterCard details and pay some money. Is there a way to go around this? Thanks a lot bro.
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Dollarground(m): 10:46am On Oct 25, 2017
henrykene:

The free version or the premium version?
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by henrykene(m): 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
Premium
Dollarground:
The free version or the premium version?
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by magodoro: 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nichesiteseo:

Send me a mail:
fredster389 @ gmail dot com
Alright, I will. Thanks!
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by nullboss: 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nichesiteseo:
Hey guys,

A little something before I go to bed. Really tired.

I'm planing on ranking a site in google and once it gets to the first page for its primary keywords I will give it out for free to one of my thread readers.

Is anyone going to be interested in this?

If you are, please tell me what niche you will like the site to be on.
Jesu!, baba is this offer still on?
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Dollarground(m): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
henrykene:
Premium
Ok good
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Nichesiteseo(m): 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
Preciousspring:
Nice job Nichesiteseo! You are really a blessing. I recently converted my blog from entertainment to healthy living.
I am a bit confused should I start my niche site all over by getting a new domain name and start from the scratch?
I made this decision after reading your niche lessons here! It opened my eyes more.
Please will you my mentor?

Hello Precious

I wouldn't say start over or not. At the end of the day it all boils down to:

What problem do you want to solve with your health niche blog and what unique angle are you going to be solving the problem from?

Only you can answer that.

There are millions of blogs started everyday and you've got to differentiate yourself from the start.

As for mentoring, I really want to. But I don't have the time.

I do have a couple of ideas on how I can help more and I'm chewing on that at the moment.

But you can always mail me anytime with whatever questions you have and I will always reply.
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Nichesiteseo(m): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
henrykene:

Hello Henry,

Can you please repeat the question you had and maybe clarify it a bit better?

1 Like

Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Nichesiteseo(m): 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
olyrayy:

Hello I actually came to nairaland to create a thread about my issue with google keyword planner, but I encountered your thread and I am delighted. Nice work.

My issue with the google keyword planner is that it requires me to start an adwords campaign before I can use the tool. This means I have to input my MAsterCard details and pay some money. Is there a way to go around this? Thanks a lot bro.

Hello Oly,

Yes.

This article should do it.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.techwyse.com/blog/search-engine-optimization/google-keyword-planner/amp/
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Nichesiteseo(m): 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
nullboss:
Jesu!, baba is this offer still on?

Hello Nullboss

Yes if I have more takers.

smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by djbasket(m): 9:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
nothing much have happened here since, hope this is not the end of the class. Nichesiteseo, pls post an update
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Nichesiteseo(m): 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2017
djbasket:
nothing much have happened here since, hope this is not the end of the class. Nichesiteseo, pls post an update

I still dey kampe!

More stuff coming!

1 Like

Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Dollarground(m): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
I want to talk a little about making money from your blog.

Making money from your blog is never as hard as most people think about it.

Why people are not making money from their blogs is because they take Adsense as their only monetizing technique.

If you think that google Adsense is the only way which you can use to make money from your blog, you will start falling even when you have not started.

This ideology of google Adsense is mostly seen in Nigerians. Most bloggers in Nigeria rely on Google Adsense, without knowing that there are best ways to make money from your blog which are better than google Adsense.

As for me, Adsense is the last thing on my mind.

I strongly recommend you change your mindset over google Adsense.

If you want me to teach you my own proven strategy which I use, You can always get in touch with me via email at Somwealth1@gmail.com

You have to try a new technique.
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Nichesiteseo(m): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hello Guys,

Sorry I have been away for a while.

Two reasons:

First, many of you do know I run a SEO agency which is a b2b. That is, we serve only businesses - mostly small local businesses.

Since I started the thread on Nairaland, I have received many leads for our business but I had to turn them all down because we don't really serve individuals as we didn't see it as an area we could provide too much value.

But that has since changed...If you check my sig, you can see I'm now available for consultations. We have been working on a package that will serve regular folks like me and you looking to outrank their competitors and make money online.

Second, we are also developing a new course/tutorial that some of you might be interested in (It's free by the way) and will be launching very soon.

Here is some background story on the course:

Let's call this guy John. I met John two years ago. He had just lost his job.

He wanted to make money online and be his own boss as he dreaded looking to go find a new job.

At the time I suggested a niche site.

So he threw up a WordPress site and went to work.

Few months later, John came back to me disappointed. He apparently thought the SEO tactics and hacks I gave him were BS!

I said look John, 'This stuff takes time. You are trying to rank for very competitive words.'

His money keyword had a keyword difficulty of 92 (On a scale of easy to rank for: 1 is easiest score, 100 is hardest).

'How long?' he asked.

'Give it 2'

'2 what?'

'Years'

'WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!'

That was the first time I discovered an inherent flaw with niche sites (I will speak more on this in a later post).

'Fred, I don't have two years. I hit a goat with my Picanto last week and that's what I have been eating. It's almost finished and I will starve.'

So we came up with what I had been seeing most of my clients make money relatively faster with (more on this in later post).

That was two years ago.

Last year we setup this new model for less than 100,000 naira.

Last month we sold the business for 6,000,000 naira (another reason why i have been away.)

6M is not much but for just a year's worth of work, it's not something to scorn at.

He made 2 miilion naira in profit in the first and only operational year and we sold it for 3x multiple of annual income.

Could have gone for 5x multiple but he just had a year of data and the buyers had some reservations about the annual income being sustainable.

John also could have continued holding on to the business (which i advised him to) but he couldn't shake the 6m figure. He had never made that ever in his life. Can't blame the fella.

TL;DR Version:

1-1 SEO Consultation available:

I have been pretty supper busy!

To recap, 1-1 Consultation available. Just send me a mail with your phone number. We do a 30 minutes to 1 hour call free consultation.

If I feel we are a good fit and can add immense value for your business with our SEO ninja skills we go to work together and kick some Bleep!

John wants to help you

Any client we work with, we usually document SOPs (standard of operation) for every task, solution, system and process we setup for the client.

So here is the kicker:

While we worked with John all through last year in his business - we recorded everything we did for us to get from 0 to 6m. I asked him for permission to announce this on my thread on nairaland, though he wanted to keep his identity and business anonymous (signed an NDA with the acquiring company) he said I should give away how we did it for free!

That's the killer project I have been working on and now ready to release tomorrow so watch this space.

Until then. Muchas!

P.S. 50% Discount on all SEO services for the first 5 clients. Make sure you subject your mail 'NAIRALAND SEO' so I can know you came from this thread.

P.S.S We reject work from half of our enquirers. It's nothing personal. If we don't feel like we can add any value we let you know. E.g. We can't work together if you want to rank number 1 for 'Hotels in Lagos' in the next 2 months. We are SEO ninjas (can you tell I like the word ninja) not magicians. We have a very small team and don't want to spread ourselves too thin.

That's why we do a 30 mins call with prospects to determine fit.

Keep those emails coming.
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Nichesiteseo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
Bump
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by djbasket(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
Nichesiteseo:
he said I should give away how we did it for free!

That's the killer project I have been working on and now ready to release tomorrow so watch this space.

Until then. Muchas!

Oga mi, I just saw this your post, thank you very much, but OGA MI, we never see your FULL-LIGHT today oooo
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:50am On Nov 17, 2017
djbasket:

Oga mi, I just saw this your post, thank you very much, but OGA MI, we never see your FULL-LIGHT today oooo
Hello
Nichesiteseo:
Bump
Dollarground:
I want to talk a little about making money from your blog.

Making money from your blog is never as hard as most people think about it.

Why people are not making money from their blogs is because they take Adsense as their only monetizing technique.

If you think that google Adsense is the only way which you can use to make money from your blog, you will start falling even when you have not started.

This ideology of google Adsense is mostly seen in Nigerians. Most bloggers in Nigeria rely on Google Adsense, without knowing that there are best ways to make money from your blog which are better than google Adsense.

As for me, Adsense is the last thing on my mind.

I strongly recommend you change your mindset over google Adsense.

If you want me to teach you my own proven strategy which I use, You can always get in touch with me via email at Somwealth1@gmail.com

You have to try a new technique.
broses in the h
olyrayy:

ouse, I want to own a blog but the hosting and design I have been seeing is expensive...

Can't I get started with 1k only?
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Nichesiteseo(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2017
djbasket:

DjBasket no vex.

I had some issues with my opt-in form. That's the cause of the delay.

But it's all fixed now. Working on the sales copy and we are good to go.

Soon bro.

1 Like

Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Nichesiteseo(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Hello broses in the house, I want to own a blog but the hosting and design I have been seeing is expensive...

I don't think you can actually get started with just 1k.

1k is hard to start anything with.

You could go for a blogger's free or a free site if you are strapped for cash.

Then you can save and get your custom site.
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Nichesiteseo(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2017
Most people are attracted to blogging because it;s really easy to do and requires little upfront capital.

In fact you can start a blog for as little 2,000 naira a month.

But here is the problem with blogging:

The biggest problem with blogging is that making money and attracting an audience is extremely difficult and takes a long time.

Blogging is by far the worst way you can make money in the short term.

And the problem is, a lot of people don't have the patience and perseverance to see out the barren months or years. So they give up before they can have any form of success.

Yesterday, I said I was going to talk about what my friend John did to flip a site for 6 million Naira in under twelve months.

Here:

He started an online store selling physical products.

Starting an online store is by far the fastest way to make money online and it doesn't have to be expensive.

The reason why an online store makes you more money that a regular blog and faster is because you make the most profit per sale. This is because you are selling your own goods which means that you control the margins.

So you need less conversions in order to make significant profit.

Another important advantage of online stores over regular blogs is that since profit margins are so much higher, you can make paid traffic work. That means you can buy your traffic through PPC services like Adwords, Facebook and other forms of advertising.

The good thing about buying your traffic is that you can completely bypass the initial slow period of your website and start making money right away.

With a blog monetized through ads, you just can't make enough per click to make paid traffic work hence the reason people go down the organic traffic route which is characterized by a long wait before you make a single dime. If at all.

Opening an online store also carries another significant advantage.

What is it?:

The barriers to entry are much higher than in the blogosphere.

It isn't as saturated as blogging because it takes more effort to start an online store than a blog.

The big advantage with starting a blog is that it's very inexpensive and easy to start. But that has become the business model's Achilles heel.

Since everyone and their dog can throw up a wordpress site in 5 minutes, it's harder to stand out with your blog.

There are 2 million blogs started per day. That is amazeballs!

This were the things I discussed with our friend 'John' two years ago.

Now we want to give away the exact step by step method we took to creating, running and later selling a very profitable eCommerce site.

If you interested in signing up for the FREE email course, visit ecommercehustle.com and type in your email address into the opt-in form.

Thank you.
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Dollarground(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2017
Information marketing business is the best and most trusted way which you can use to make money from your blog.

Information marketing business is just selling of information usually In form of ebooks.

This is not like other online business which you have already tried but nothing came out of it.

Let me tell you what you don't know,

People tell you that google Adsense is the best and only way to make money from your blog. This they tell you but they won't tell you that to make money from Adsense, you must have a huge number of traffic flowing to your blog.
Most of these successful bloggers out there are all into information marketing business if you don't know.

You hear about Adsense and you want to kill yourself because Adsense do not want to accept you or they have accepted you but you are not earning from that.

What I want to tell you now is that information marketing business is a very good online business which only few people know about it.
The most interesting part of it is that you can setup the business to work on autopilot system.

Autopilot system Means that all transactions between you and your customers are done automatically.

What do I mean?

When someone buys your product from your blog, the person will pay you directly from your blog and he or she will download the product they purchased automatically after payment.
You don't need to meet with the buyer or have conversations with him or her.

My dear, this is the best opportunity for you to tap into this business. I will not want you to miss this.

Another interesting part of it is that even if you have only one eBook for sale, you can make as much money as you want hence you are still with the eBook. You can sell as many times as you can.

I want to assure you that this business is the best online business for you.
If you begin this business, you will forget about Adsense.

The problem of most people in starting this business they don't know how to create information products to sell.

I have made that very simple for you.

I will give you my most selling products which you will start selling immediately and make your own money.

You will be the lucky person to get all these ebooks, software and scripts for just 3000 Naira. $10 for people outside Nigeria.

Information marketing business eBook .

PayPal eBook.

blogger seo and traffic pack.

affiliate cash secret.

Bulk SMS script.

EBook writer software.

Premium yoast seo plugin.

WordPress guide.

Blogger e-commerce guide.

WordPress online store creator.

Etc.

All these for just 3000 naira only.

That is $10 for those outside Nigeria .

These are great product which you definitely need for your startup.

Remember, most of these products costs more than 3000 naira.

This means, you can resell them according to your own price.

Payment is via bank transfer or deposit.

For those outside Nigeria, you will pay through PayPal secure payment.

Contact me to get yours now.
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by KinzyeWriter(m): 9:35am On Nov 20, 2017
Dollarground:
Information marketing business is the best and most trusted way which you can use to make money from your blog.

Information marketing business is just selling of information usually In form of ebooks.

This is not like other online business which you have already tried but nothing came out of it.

People tell you that google Adsense is the best and only way to make money from your blog. This they tell you but they won't tell you that to make money from Adsense, you must have a huge number of traffic flowing to your blog.
Most of these successful bloggers out there are all into information marketing business if you don't know.

You hear about Adsense and you want to kill yourself because Adsense do not want to accept you or they have accepted you but you are not earning from that.

What I want to tell you now is that information marketing business is a very good online business which only few people know about it.
The most interesting part of it is that you can setup the business to work on autopilot system.

Autopilot system Means that all transactions between you and your customers are done automatically.

What do I mean?

When someone buys your product from your blog, the person will pay you directly from your blog and he or she will download the product they purchased automatically after payment.

My dear, this is the best opportunity for you to tap into this business. I will not want you to miss this.

Another interesting part of it is that even if you have only one eBook for sale, you can make as much money as you want hence you are still with the eBook. You can sell as many times as you can.

The problem of most people in starting this business they don't know how to create information products to sell.

I will give you my most selling products which you will start selling immediately and make your own money.

You will be the lucky person to get all these ebooks, software and scripts for just 3000 Naira. $10 for people outside Nigeria.

PayPal eBook.

affiliate cash secret.

Bulk SMS script.

EBook writer software.

WordPress guide.

Etc.

Facebook post trending software.... Heard about it?
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by yung6ixxxxxx(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2017
Dollarground:

What do I mean?

PayPal eBook.

affiliate cash secret.

Bulk SMS script.

EBook writer software.

WordPress guide.

Etc.

This is Nigeria bro,pple think anything DAT involves paying money online is a scam,if u ask me,I think AdSense is still the best
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by djbasket(m): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
KinzyeWriter:

Facebook post trending software.... Heard about it?
Oga mi, did you get the software from b-ob-o. WajA and does is deliver
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by Dollarground(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
yung6ixxxxxx:

This is Nigeria bro,pple think anything DAT involves paying money online is a scam,if u ask me,I think AdSense is still the best
Nigeria is not the only people that buys online.
You can setup online payment method for people outside Nigeria.
You can use PayPal too since it is the most trusted means of online payment.
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by KinzyeWriter(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
djbasket:

Oga mi, did you get the software from b-ob-o. WajA and does is deliver
Yes, he does.
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by olyrayy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Hello broses in the house, I want to own a blog but the hosting and design I have been seeing is expensive...

If you have a budget of 1k, then I seriously doubt.
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by KinzyeWriter(m): 8:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
olyrayy:

If you have a budget of 1k, then I seriously doubt.
like how much could at least help?
Re: How To Make $500 A Month With A Niche Site by djbasket(m): 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Yes, he does.
I meant the software, does IT deliver as advertised?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Website Designing, Graphic Designing, And Web Hosting Services. Cheap & Reliable / Cost of Developing a Website in Nigeria / Teenager Sells Mobile Startup To Yahoo for $30 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.